Would any of the cowardly anti Semitic faggots on this site have the balls to call this guy a kike to his face?

Would any of the cowardly anti Semitic faggots on this site have the balls to call this guy a kike to his face?

Would any of the cowardly anti-knightly faggots on this site have the balls to call this guy a weakling to his face?

Huh, never knew that dude was a kike

No, because I'm not anti-semitic.

He has pathetic chest muscles for someone who obviously puts a lot of work into his appearance.

Dyel lift jewfag? Judaism killz gains and brains.

Pol told me to prepare for race war.

Went 1 year to Thailand to learn Muay Thai
Still do in homecountry
Running and workout everyday

Answer is Ja

The greatest irony in this pic is that Holla Forums will never actually have women willingly live with them.

Yes I would tell him to gas himself too. Gas yourself kike muscle tone does not = endurance or strength.

I'm not antisemitic, but he is not strong. Those muscules are only good for the show.>>7369415
I'm not antisemitic, but he is not strong. Those muscules are only good for the show.

He's scrawny as fuck and probably a manlet. Probably weighs around 160 at the most.

pay me a trip to his home and hotel expenses and i'll do it on camera

Just make it look like a suicide and frame members of the jewish community for bullying him or some shit. Perfect crime.

I wouldn't call him a kike for the same logic Morgan Freeman is a black man and not a nigger:
If you let your biology rule you, you become the stereotype, and you should be shamed for it.
This jew obviously took control of his life and is at least worth praising for it.

have you ever seen Morgan Freeman in an interview? he is quite niggardly. You only believe that he isn't because he has a good voice for reading things that white or jewish people write

>(((bodybuilding)))

I'll call him a sheenie right before I whip it out and piss all over his grotesquely over-sized hook nose.

I called someone who is jewish a kike a couple days ago. All he did was stare at me for a few seconds then laughed nervously. He left a few minutes later and didn't say anything to me, kek

he probably speeded to his nearest satanist church and told his rabbi how the goyim know and that they have to think of something against it.

you probably scared him off with your tism

Hope you're NEET, because that kike might come after your job.

Let him at me

yeah it's not that hard, doesn't change the fact that he's also probably a manlet, has no true definition in any muscle groups (pathetic fucking pectorals, all it would take is a little bit of bench pressing progressions to make it look somewhat appealing) and he's a kike.

so yeah, i wouldn't be afraid to call him out on his pathetic vanity driven pet project body that's only designed to slay 6/10 sluts in the club.

t. /fit/

He left because he didn't want to bully an autist.

Do you have the source for that gif?

Post more 3dpd ahegao

sorry i don't, picked up from 4/fit/ like 3 months ago.

I'd not only call that little manlet a kike i'd beat the shit out of him and then make him eat my asshole to assert my dominance.

Kikes aren't supposed to get tattoos. Someone should inform his rabbi.

Fuck you

Why the long face?