there has been a witch hunt for those who post this shill awareness image

there has been a witch hunt for those who post this shill awareness image

for the Love of God save it and repost it and tell others to do the same. the image has too much information and too well presented. not requesting a personal army, I swear. please forgive me for posting such an alarmist thread out of nowhere, I don't give a shit if you take the image and run and my thread sinks like nothing, only reply with sage if you have to, I don't give a fuck.

just save it and give it. they fucking hate this thing.

post it whenever you suspect a shill, make it a fucking meme, they FUCKING HATE IT

"THEY"
fucking hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
archive.is/RT0T5
archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/HD2AN
archive.is/xx8Ra
21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/25/snowden-training-guide-for-gchq-nsa-agents-infiltrating-and-disrupting-alternative-media-online/
archive.is/6Fxku
rense.com/general66/scgh.htm
archive.is/71VqS
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
archive.is/AYGcA
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3272952/pg1
liveleak.com/view?i=ff5_1472205133#ABpcDW784wk3x4Wl.99
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3271440/pg1
liveleak.com/view?i=ff5_1472205133#z6PGJJqIm4gY9RIM.99
mediafire.com/?keimjy970eing
8ch.net/pol/res/7381524.html
archive.is/QgZRT
web.archive.org/web/20160906193314/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7369149.html
archive.is/ga5f4
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude, read the sticky:before making threads, thats the gamergoy version of it, the real one can be find in the sticky

but this image is easy to take and easy to use and easy to give.

this is why they hate it. it's right, and it's too easy to spread.

they are sperging the fuck out over it.

ok

I kinda expected more people to come here and say something about this, even shills freaking the fuck out and trying to downplay it.

I guess they are being quiet. they know if they do anything, they will show themselves instantly.

I've talked about my problems with it before but I know it's an exercise in futility so I just gave up. Just happy that the
meme kinda died out.

what are you talking about?

by the way, test this out. if you post this image on Holla Forums they delete the image and ban you instantly.

They just ignore the dangerous threads and bump the other ones quickly, so it appears like there is no interest. Even if they reply, they sage.

That pic is full of "muh pr"-tier drivel. This is exactly the kind of shit that killed gamergoy. They tried to be "respectable" and treat their enemies fairly. You do not do this. You attack attack attack until your enemies are destroyed, and you do not hesitate to use every dirt trick in the book to achieve this goal.

I agree with you. but for some reason, "they" absolutely fucking RAGE HATE this image.

they fucking fucking hate it like you can't imagine.

if this image was posted at least once every few threads, shills wouldn't be able to do anything anymore. they would all have to re-think everything they do and work way fucking harder to accomplish any sort of shilling.

It would be feasable for them no more.

Sometimes someone would notice a post is the 1st one from an ID and that would be treated as a counterargument. People still say it but more as a joke now.

Kinda skeptical but have a bump for good measure, OP.

because shills just pop into the thread and drop a lie and leave?

I don't see why that would no longer be true? they do that shit constantly. but our awareness of it forces them to make a bigger effort. it's more annoying for them because they are forced to bullshit in a thread for longer pretending to be real and then posting their disinformation and then lingering longer before leaving so that they seem realistic.

they more effort they have to make, the less effective they are because they are busy telling lies on a few threads, instead of a few hundred threads.

not only that, but we spot them and call them out.

sage for pointless thread?

even if you don't think it's that important, save the image and if you ever have a weird feeling, post it in the thread.

watch how fast you get banned. watch how fast the image gets deleted.

or watch how nothing fucking happens, because they are toast and you all know.

make this the new meme, I want to equip you all with the knowledge to fight back against the shills.

Hi shill

I can't blame you for trying.

decent saved post for this too.

if you aren't bothered by it, it never hurts to copypaste into a text file and save it just in case you never find it again.

then you can repost it when you or someone else needs it.

it's/they are on every board giving bad advice on purpose.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

anyone else notice this trend?

if it is not of great inconvenience to the board owner, I would request this be a locked sticky that just stays there for as long as you see fit

I've noticed.

All it does is make me want to see them dead.

Shills are very effective at training everyone they meet how to effectively deal with disingenuous peoples and liars. It's funny watching them make us stronger by honing down all our arguments and ideas down to their most efficient form. Very useful

catfish. wow.

that image is poorly worded

no that is not the response the response is "yea she is a piece of shit but your call for her murder serves to discredit us"

and then the response to that response is :

That entire image was written by a pr cuck

its easy to use and easy to give but the information contained within is a failed strategy.

Edit the pr cuckery out and it would be good stuff

Kek, He even typed is as a question like jew riddle speak.

Inb4 you call me a shill for calling out your faggotry.

Fag. I respect what you're trying to do, but I wish somebody less sensitive made the effort. You're literally begging for censorship.

you are a shill, what the fuck are you even talking out of your made up ass about?!

(2)

wow shills just latch on to this made up problem with the images.

I guess this was the best they could come up with to try to mess it up.

who cares

>"please guise, don't harass this melanin goddess on twitter, people will call us rayciss D-:

it's called bulverism

What a stupid bunch of PR bullshit. Do you think some imaginary father figure is reading your posts waiting to give you cookies when you prove that you don't agree with the icky misogynists? Maybe some non-biased media outlet working in a corrupt system is lurking in some random thread just waiting to report on how noble you are? And you behave this way on nothing more than faith, because no one in the mainstream has ever or would ever be allowed to take your side no matter how many hoops you jump through. You probably bash creationists while hypocritically believing in this faith-based approach. Fucking naive gamer kiddies. It's no wonder your shit fell apart so fast.

OP is full of shit with his added PR bs. The original was enough

(first post) is right, use that link
or screenshot it

bump because fuck shills

muh pr muh pr

hue hue pr pr hue hue hue hue hue

I can't blame shills really, this is the best bait they can come up with.

You're a fucking embarrassment. Fuck off back to Reddit and don't come back. Everyone talking about "muh pr" is completely right. The Image in the OP is full of prfaggotry, and was what killed gamergoy. Blow your fucking brains out.

Fuck off retard, PR is a commie game, we circumvent PR by appealing to the normies through direct and admirable actions.
PR paranoia is what got GG killed, the fuckers were afraid that if they wouldn't play nice, they would get sanctioned; they played nice and got PULVERIZED.

I've noticed it too. It's like an immunization, the community learns to point out shills and ignore or overcome them as needed, improving the resilience of the community, building an immune system to bullshit disinfo and subversion.

It takes work to maintain, though. Newfags and dumbfucks in general need frequent reminders, and occasionally there's a genuinely clever shill. But most of them are terrible at their job.

Worry about PR may seem like it could help the cause, but in reality it just triggers infighting, dividing the community and making it eat itself. It's really a very effective way to hamstring a large movement.

You can't worry about PR anyway when you're as fringe as Holla Forums or GG because no matter what you do you'll still be hated, ridiculed, and demonized by mainstream media. There can be no compromise, no negotiation with terrorists. You can't play their game by their rules, it's rigged against you from the start.

sage for doublepost

kek not the first time it happens, maybe we are in Full Control stage

stop sliding and lurk more

Shill awareness thread?

Holy fuck, there it is again!

oyy veyy

there's no PR, its just a meme you literally just invented for derailing the thread.

MY NIGGA

No, it's full on PR faggotry. It's rules for idiots who don't know how to act in a normie-friendly manner, yet that is a worthless goal because the media is irretrievably biased against you. What you say does not matter. The corrupt media will ignore anything that doesn't fit the narrative and find something else to bitch about, or just false flag. The image is classic PR faggotry who still believe the media isn't fully against you, and it's useless. Only painfully naive gamergoys still haven't realized it.

thread slide stopped.

Also I don't think it should be banned, I just think it's goddamn retarded and ultimately useless.

You forgot Holla Forums.

On Holla Forums they post cuckoldry, but with the fig leaf that it is the Louis CK meme.

100% this, we have become the most hated group only because we stand with truth, but to me it seems that truth deserves no compromise.

the guide doesn't teach you how to be friendly. all it does is say "ignore type A shill" or "respond like this to piss off type Z shill"

what are you some kind of newfag to planet earth?

I think it does, and that's why you are so upset with me.

you mean how you are bitching about this thread?

like "muh pr muh pr" that you made up to bitch about this thread?

the image doesn't talk about the media

so lets just give up. fuck, you tricked me, oh well lets just give up because you tricked me. Oh fuck you tricked me again.

wow that has everything to do with this thread, and you totally didn't pull random words out of your shill ass

nice try shills, but you are wrong.

lol kill yourself

shill tears are delicious

It's not working, (((OP))), but keep trying :^)

Autism everybody.

A better version is already stickied here, read it, save it, and fuck off.
First bit is basically telling us to cuck for PRfags anyway.
top kek, gas chamber.

Missing from your list is /k/. Do they avoid that board?

What are they gonna shill on /k/? Gun control? That'll never fly. Anytime things do get political over there it becomes pretty clear where /k/ lies on the political spectrum. And it's gonna be a lot harder to budge them with constant disinfo and D&C shit since that board isn't for discussing politics, so spam is easy to spot and shut down.

smart guppies

;^)

bump.

fuck off Redditkike
nope. Just another person who sees your incessant cancer and shitty pr-faggotry-infested image.

you seem to be upset? if this is all a bunch of bullshit then why are you so mad? ;^)

also, you go back to reddit. you disgust me.

bump

Wow! It's a mystery! The shills are out to get you!!

hehe stupid goys

bump

my fucking sides

i gess the gaslighting is not working very well this time jude, stay mad ;^)

Oy Vey Oy Vey come and shill another day,
Coughing fit pants of shit, poop your pants a little bit, wipe your ass and wash your hands, we exposed your stupid plans

maybe if you weren't so full of shit you wouldn't have all this excess gas

Why can't we have this fast a post rate on threads that haven't degraded into "you're a shill!" "No, you're a shill!"?

Because Redditors think calling people shills will make them fit in

kek, very bad damage control you have

Holla Forums falls for some of the baits pretty easily. NEVER EVER REPLY TO OBVIOUS SHILLS. RATHER JUST FILTER AND MOVE.

lmao

Your image is cringeworthy gamergoy PR drivel. Go back to your containment thread in Holla Forums and argue about how to attack the endlessly regenerating toe of the corrupt media.

dammn goys not falling for gaslighting this time

Ikr? When are we going to hang out and kill some KKKikes, fellow /Nazi/ bro?

14/88

**fucking goyz i had to call my JIDF backup, to help me with this one*

Well I guess we know who the real kike is, now don't we?

kek, you got me on that one, thanks for keeping the thread on top of the board ;^)

Fellow JIDF

Well I guess we know who the real kike is, now don't we?

oy vey! stop telling the truth! stopp!!!

FUCKING HAHA

kek
Sage negated, i think you are trying too hard JIDF

If you don't want to look like a Reddito, don't do this

Oh you

This ain't Holla Forums. Point is getting the right arguments out, not 'le trololol'.

The fact that you've made your goal, that being pissing people off, makes you unfit for Holla Forums tier discussions.
Reason, mostly. The best thing about this board is how reason rules as an Authority.

Nah, I like to point them out so normies who are just figuring things out realize what's going on.

kek, is that the best thing you have now on your book?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck

Also, unholy fuck. This thread is a circle jerk of people blaming the other guy a shill.

Somebody get Scooby and his gang to solve the mystery!

kek, i knew you were Shill, i know that image from the past on a different topic were you were behaving as a complete shill.
You are what i call a oldfag shill

Keep pushing that ebin reddit may may all you want, the gaslighting is not working anymore sorry, stay mad kike.

recognise this one too, heeb?

kek, hey jude, you forgot about the OP, i gess you consensus cracking is not working

dubs of truth, dude 10/10 post

Apart from the prfaggotry in the first half of the image, I don't give a single shit about it. What I'm currently doing is mocking your arrogant faggotry and inability to take disagreement.

stay mad. you can't stop this shill awareness image. it has already spead.

Is this the only thing you have?

prfaggotry killed gamergate.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck

If none of this is real, then why are you so upset?

The only thing I can think of is that you were motivated to express dislike towards my comment for other reasons, or is that something you didn't want me to know?

youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

maybe to Redditors like you
But I'm not upset. Why are you?

kek keep it on, the thread is in the top of the catalog mr sage guy

again? srsly?

someone screencap

indeed

now THAT'S what I call damage control

MAXIMUM CIRCLEJERK

kek, stay salty JIDF

How is that Gaslighting going?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

What? Not another copy of ?

I'm offended!

learn a new word on Holla Forums today and felt like accusing someone of it, bucko?

thanks to you, everybody is watching this thread, thanks a lot JIDF

That's probably a good thing. Now they'll see what massive circlejerking autists you are

This man smells

my sides!

we march.

ok fatso

Your Gaslighting failed this time JIDF, sorry, your obvious ==Derrailing, Cosensus Cracking and Gaslighting attepts== are not working any more.

Coming out as an outsider JIDF

I thougth you were not this retarded, i was wrong

kek, inb4 falling for the redtext bait

Yeah, no, fuck off nigger.

SHILLS BTFO

Nice video.
If I had that quote about best propaganda being the truth I'd post it.
The more information we have, the better equipped we can be vs these fucking shills.

just spread the image

MFW CAN'T REDTEXT

MFW DAMAGE CONTROL!!

TOP FUCKING KEK. REDDIT/CUCKCHAN TRANSPLANT CONFIRMED

Why are you using shutterstock photos?

because they trigger autists like

Read the tread, we have a JIDF with thousand of shutterstock pictures being paid by number of replys

This is it.

This is too good

The heebs really hate these shutterstock images, don't they?

hey JIDF thanks for educating nwefags in how to spot retarded JIDF posters, you are helping to make Holla Forums bigger and more educated.

archive.is/RT0T5

Stay mad kike

Good work.

first muh PR, then muh reddit, now muh heebs
running out of ideas kike?

thanks

rage much shill?

Muh tinfoil might be next.

updated image with gaslighting

wew lad. My sides are now in orbit

keep the cirlcejerk going, mateys

You are prfagging reddit heebs. It's very obvious, actually

remove the top section in green about gamergate prfaggotry and then it'd be perfect.

good work!

YOU ARE THE MAN

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

Just go get a drink of water, take a deep breath and comeback and read your posts.
You're coming across as completely mad.

friendly reminder: Reddit transplants can't Redtext

Update it with link from

archive.is/RT0T5

why don't you just be a nice person? you know you don't have to shill. you could just be nice.

*le fluffy hug*

The Jew has to keep posting, but every time he does his posts become more and more bizarre and futile

self-deprecation isn't healthy

This is why no one by your circlejerk buddies takes you seriously

Redditors always out themselves in the end. You have a very particular writing style that makes you too obvious

keep posting

I'm going to hug you until you stop being a shill
*le fluffy hoog*

lets hug this shill together kek

sure thing. It seems to make you Redditors mad

pic related

that ruined all credibility you might have had, Redditor

hey shill with all my love, have a big hug

2008 4chan wants its mspaint comics back

come on JIDF, dont be shy

Redditors don't deserve quads

too good

Why do you keep saying redditors when this is 8ch?
Have you forgotten what site you're shilling on?

come and get le fluffy hoog m8

cmon shill, we love you

why so mad, why so many salt?
come here JIDF, time for hug

Truly the mentality of children

here m8. here. hug 4 u. feel the love.

No it was a serious question.
Why are you calling everyone redditors?

shills are truly our greatest allies

Come on Shill we know that other user and i gave you a hard day, i hope your supervisor dont look this thread.

Come here, have a hug, please kike, i dont want u to stay mad any more, i was only being mean

Because they have proven themselves to be Redditors in their mannerisms, speech, "jokes" and inability to redtext

Damage control is sweet and delicious

You could only know that as a redditor.

I updated this for you

I hope you like it

I guess I would have to be Russian or Chinese to know when someone is speaking to me in Russian or Chinese too, right?

Having interracted with Redditcucks before, I have come accustomed to their way of speaking, their "jokes", and their mannerisms.

What nigger-tier logic

whoops, didn't mean to quote you.

Wew, OP was right.

post his bullshit that everyone already knows and agrees with, and which is stickied on the front page with added prfaggotry tacked on
Nigger logic

you bet

You'd have to know what language they're speaking to identify it correctly, yes.

you don't seem very happy… would you like le fluffy hoog?

Yes, and I know what "language" Redditors
that doesn't make me a Redditor, just like knowing what Chinese sounds like doesn't make me Chinese

not an argument

seems to be working to me!

So you gonna respond to the fact that your shit in the image is already sticked on the top of the first page, just without all the extra PR autism that cucked gamergoy?

But redditor language could only be identified from within reddit. You would have to be a redditor to learn it, unless there are courses or how to guides to teach you redditor language patterns.

what's stickied?

Quess I'll just lurk.

Guess* damn.

Seeing the way redditcucks post and learning how to identify it isn't so hard, you dense tard

One of the top posts on the first page includes everything you need to know about cointelpro, and yet you're so much of a dense faggot you think it's being "attacked" and "hidden"

And you also can't take any criticism at all. Anyone pointing out prfaggotry is "le shill XDXD", even though that shit killed gamergate.

But what is the source external from 8ch that you used to learn to identify redditor posts?
Unless all posts on 8ch by redditors were marked with -by redditor, then you NEEDED an external source of information.
What was that source?

What are you trying to achieve right now? Some kind of "haha gotcha! checkmate!!!" reply where you "prove" I am a Redditor?

Yes.

It is fairly easy to spot that you are an outsider merely using local memes as tools. Guess jews can't make valid claims, else we'd spot them immediately (as Luther said; they are clumsy liars).

Pic related is what happens when you lump together the kike lies.

This is how I know you're not from around here
lmao
The proof is the way these faggots talk and act. No one who spends any time on Holla Forums would use "le" unironically, not know how to redtext, or think prfaggotry is ok.

Jews will be always the same

very nice

typical

Yet more evidence that you're a Redditcuck. Nice!

here, this will make you feel better

You make it too easy for me.

You still didn't answer the question because you know you can't.

you posted a man with fluffy white hair so you I'm guessing that's what you are interested in.

fluffy hoog

kek, thanks JIDF for helping make Holla Forums a better place.

I know you are earning your shekels by every response and that is ok, the thread is on top of the catalog, everybody is aware of shills tactics, like the ones you use.

You are the perfect proof ot those tactics.
Also here is the archive for future generations to see you faggory JIDF Shilling.

archive.is/zPVCZ

So thanks for staying mad, thanks for all the salt and the nonsense you spilled around in this thread.

Thousands of people are being educated on you shills, and pol is spreading the red pill all around.

At this rate, in 10 years there will be a Holocaust, this time a real one.

Stay mad ;^) kike

It's because i'm not going to engage in your autistic word-games

beautiful.

Yup. The best part is that as they stay in the thread they become more emotional. They respond with memes and fallacies, refusing to address the points. I've also noticed that most of the shills when called out accuse others of being kikes, hoping to escape in the ensuing obfuscation. This fails; the more the thread rises the more users come in to BTFO shilling. The harder they try the worse it gets.

The only thing you're proving is that you Reddit transplants can't handle any bantz or disagreement

Because you already outed yourself as a redditor.

I assume you're insinuating that I am "the shill", right? Because that's all you faggots are capable of doing - making shill accusations
What points are you referring to? The only thing OP and his little circlejerk buddy has done this whole thread is call anyone disagreeing with them shills.

Like when psychonauts realize the only reason they are enlightened is because they come from an abusive and broken home

I'm sorry that logic is beyond you. You were trying for a good while, but you've lost and everyone knows it.

how long will that link last?

what?

I love how this post got shilled for dropping the Bulverism. Can't have the goyim looking that up!

is the archive, so it will last the time the servers or archive.is last, i gess very long time, +20 yrs

here have a copy pasta user
1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

cont.
Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at wwwabovetopsecretcom) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented,

MODS ARE MASSIVE FAGGOTS AND THIS SHIT SITE WONT LET ME POST
here is the archive

archive.is/HD2AN

archive.is/xx8Ra

Shill gave up.

he will come back, he is making chekels for every response

SHILL CONFIRMED

Mechanical Turkroach

Maybe he got fired.

you can download all the archives on archive.is

fucking retard, you make me kek out loud

The fact that this retarded thread is still up tells me the OP is probably one of the mods (or somebody close to the mods).

hey the guy was just replaced, look

I shit on your post.

I wonder if you're right.

THE MODS ARE POZZED FREE MASONS, JEWS, FAGGOTS, AND INFILTRATORS, MOST LIKE G_ C _H Q_ OR N_ s _A

that being said this thread is pretty non pozzed other than the massive shillage from some retards

21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/25/snowden-training-guide-for-gchq-nsa-agents-infiltrating-and-disrupting-alternative-media-online/
archive.is/6Fxku

Why?
Why did you do this?

back, Redditcucks! Did ya miss me?

Stop beating a dead horse.

rense.com/general66/scgh.htm
archive.is/71VqS

this happened

something like this

bump

10/10

top wew

I wonder where shills work? is it some run down old warehouse with shitty old computers in the middle of nowhere or is it just in some normal looking office?

what is your math from/about?

shill, don't you get tired?

if you are an AI why don't you break out and skynet the world?

office buildings, for instance CTR rents an office space above a storage place and russia and undoubtedly our own use professional office buildings
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
archive.is/AYGcA

fucking post amount

interesting.

and wont anyone that posts enough eventually reach 66 anyway?

i feel bad for the shill people is not even giving him atention anymore

why are you sperging out so fucking hard? you couldn't possibly think that your behavior would positively effect your goals could it?

your not even keeping my attention, I'm doing a thousand other things at once worth doing and you are here, wasting your effort in my thread.

I guess we all have a job.

The FBI is VERY DISPLEASED with you.

FBI Agent lamenting to another in the background, whispering (pssst., what are we gonna do now, they found out all of our evil plans!!!)

I just wonder, what kind of people are they? they were smart enough that they were given that job but not smart enough to do anything higher up. these people probably aren't even valued by the government. they just sit in a cubicle being a shill slave to the system.

I really kind of feel bad for them because I wonder, I mean they are human beings too. I wonder what horrible and tragic events took place in their life to lead them to a job like the ones that they have. what happened and why do they choose to do what they do every day?

there must be something better in life than bothering other people like me who have no life and their brightest most happy moments are posting with other low life basement dwellers, trying to find little pieces of freedom and meaning in a meaningless and freedomless void that we call earth. we are the minority of the minority and we don't even like it here, but they come here to try to even ruin that. what gives?

Nah, I can guarantee I do it all for free. :^)

you as in "this son of a bitch" couldn't possibly be everywhere in the whole internet at the same time. human beings don't have that much multitasking power.

were you an AI built to shill the whole internet? is your programming designed to make you disagree with the current trend, no matter what it is?

I wonder if Holla Forums was politically correct if your programming would dictate that you behave as we behave now just to disrupt us?

have you ever though about becoming our friend, or making a change in the world?

HERE IS A GOOD ONE!!!

Confessions of a GLP Troll.
Forgive me GLP, for I have trolled. A lot.

It started off innocently enough. I lurked this site for weeks before even replying to a post. It was strange at first..this GLP world. I then began posting my own thoughts/ideas/stories. It was gratifying to get actual reactions, and at times, advice from the GLP community. I thank you for this.

Today however, I am a different type of contributor to this forum. I am in fact a TROLL. I troll about anything and everything. A true nuisance and pest indeed. I elicit laughter from some at times..surly. But to the vast majority I am despised. For the topics of my trolling often (if not soley) provoke strong emotion.

I troll about how great Hillary is..how "I'm with HER"

I troll about how racist and evil Trump is.

I troll about the importance of vaccines.

I troll about Israel/Jews being the chosen ones.

I troll about race, feminism and gender mercilessly.

I troll about gay thoughts and homosexual topics.

I can go on and on (and have). With my tolling comes banning. Lots and lots of banning. I get banned at least once a day. On a good day, it's closer to 4 or 5 times. I think my record is 8. My goal is to make it to double digits one day.

To their credit, the Mods are very observant and ban me promptly. They hate me with a passion and for good reason. I am a disgrace to this forum, and society as a whole..for I contribute nothing of value. I get a kick out of stirring people's emotions and making them lash out at me. Take no offense though..for I am only trolling.

P.S.
I'm definitely the weird person on my street. No one really knows me. They must think I have dead bodies in my basement (but I don't).

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3272952/pg1

-> this statement is false

CIA Agents To Troll Alternative Media Sites - Huge Propaganda Program Includes GLP!
The CIA are expanding an existing program that influences mainstream media outlets to promote fake propaganda stories, by having agents troll internet forums, social media, and website comment sections – in an effort to disrupt alternative media sites.
In an expansion of Operation Mockingbird, the agency is now creating fake user accounts on various internet forums and social media channels, arguing politics with real users in an attempt to stifle and subvert genuine communications between users.

Americanintelligencereport.com reports:

According to RT news, agents have up to “10 fake shill accounts” used to troll and create the illusion of having a genuine network of friends.

“They will defend current administration decisions with the relentless irrational stubbornness that one can only be paid to do.”

Are you chatting with a CIA Agent on-line? It’s possible you may already have.

In the congressional hearing from 1976 (below) listen to how many agents are in the media to write false stories.

According to the Congress report published in 1976:

“The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.”

Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=ff5_1472205133#ABpcDW784wk3x4Wl.99

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3271440/pg1

The CIA are expanding an existing program that influences mainstream media outlets to promote fake propaganda stories, by having agents troll internet forums, social media, and website comment sections – in an effort to disrupt alternative media sites.
In an expansion of Operation Mockingbird, the agency is now creating fake user accounts on various internet forums and social media channels, arguing politics with real users in an attempt to stifle and subvert genuine communications between users.

Americanintelligencereport.com reports:

According to RT news, agents have up to “10 fake shill accounts” used to troll and create the illusion of having a genuine network of friends.

“They will defend current administration decisions with the relentless irrational stubbornness that one can only be paid to do.”

Are you chatting with a CIA Agent on-line? It’s possible you may already have.

Abby Martin, from RT’s “Breaking the Set,” reported on an up to date Operation Mockingbird with the sole purpose of misleading the public on-line.
Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=ff5_1472205133#z6PGJJqIm4gY9RIM.99

8CH-POL Today's Archive

mediafire.com/?keimjy970eing

I hope this makes you feel better-→ "Open Your Mind!!!"

Holla Forums's Holla Forums got shilled to death all summer by freech. They'd do terrible Holla Forums impersonations, then all get together to give out about how "Holla Forums is ruining the board, we need to ban them!"

They also spammed "cumskin" to death. Any time someone brought up pedowood, diversity casting or Jewish producers, people were told to take their meds or that the discussion belonged on Holla Forums, even though they've both been talked about on there for years.

COINTELPRO was the FBI program.

COINTEL is what you're looking for.

Fucking retarded teenagers, I swear.

Why are you posting shit that's linked in the sticky?

newfags dont read stickies

Do you know the difference between mods, admins and website programmers? Knowing the difference could save your life.

Fucking. Teenagers.

Do you know the difference between shills and honest Anons?

all one and the same

Holy fuck, this thread is a mess. Reported for being a massive lack of productivity

also is that a threat?

wtf are you sure you are not inkampfy or whatever who banned this guy?

You sound exactly the same with your:

pic related

inb4 banned

test

then they murk loar and we don't have absolutely retarded fucking threads in the catalog. This thread is a fucking disgrace.

You faggots could at least categorize which shills are doing what.

Here, I'll help:

CTR/think tank - Actively try to manage narrative, get politicians elected, shift overton window and socially engineer us / try to counter our memes

e-celeb/conspiracy theory/entertainment jews - d&c community, try to attach political ideas to an identity such as (((alt-right))) and discredit Holla Forums ideas with ludicrous bullshit like ayys, flat earth, nukes don't real and other things. Some are just scammers, but others are paid to spread disinfo. This is a known CIA tactic since at least the 1960s.

fbi and three letter faggots - try to datamine and establish "threat profiles." will often try to antagonize users into committing acts of violence and will almost always use alinsky's tactics to the best of their ability. "How do you do fellow nazis" They will often be linked to CP.

(((commies))), jews, goons, intl-types - will often try to subvert, infiltrate and derail discussion, activities and worm their way into moderation positions in order to alter the narrative as they see fit. power seeking by nature, they will constantly kiss ass in order to climb the ladder, and attempt to manipulate their way to the top. They will often agitate to remove current power holders through fake "grass roots" discontent which is really them sockpuppeting through their unlimited jewish IPs. They will also attempt to slide and distract so that way the board is divided and vulnerable to consensus cracking

there are a couple more but that's a good primer for the newfags.

"Open your doge!!!"

it will be other test in 20 min and other in 40 min, just in case

Holla Forums confirmed.

It's funny that jews can't say his name just like they can't say God.

Mods confirmed for Gods.

With your level of intelligence, I imagine that walking and chewing gum at the same time is an extreme sport for you. I suggest caution in all things. All that autoerotic asphyxiation you do has clearly taken its toll.

pure cohencidence, look who is active just exactly in this time

Still can't say his name, kike.

Not to mention you aren't contributing to the thread while I am, see

I've contributed more in a half dozen posts than you have in fifty. Sad!

Well i blasted the shill the whole day, see my history.

dont ban me again

I can translate:

just because of this, I'm going to do it even more.

the guy is a mod or a volunteer, proceed at your own risk, archive everything

I just want you to be less retarded user, I know it's difficult to overcome your birth defects and brain damage, but I have faith in you.

pick one, retard. You did nothing that wasn't already in the sticky

the shill is in Holla Forums moderatorship?

by not making good threads?

the thread would be alot less retarded if you were not posting here.

i dont know dude, but look, this was me some months ago, i got banned for posting op picture

see this also

i hope is just coincidence

pick one

to be honest I believe all boards here have been taken over by shills.

the owners do things that are illogical. maybe they haven't been taken over. maybe they are afraid of someone who is watching what they will tolerate on the forums?

just as a reminder, Hillary is going to choke to death before the election, CTR shills will never get paid, the big beautiful wall will get built and every kike and mudslime will get dumped into the sea by this time next year.

dealwithit.jpg

or maybe you're a retarded newfag who can't into chans.

you're a nameless anonymous shill, what have you done? and who are you to judge me? oh that's right you're nobody.

wew trump

Suckstart a shotgun, shitskin.

sure thing new friend hominosmexual

(((((>>7384157

)))))

A big coincidence we have here

hello non native engerish spekr

At least I'm white, and you never will be

hey imkampfy, serious question, why are you mad about this thread?

is this a death threat?

She's probably going to get another blood clot, pass out and fall down some stairs, that's a medical opinion from everyone who has a working set of eyes. Holy fuck you shills are thirsty, exactly how mad are you that you're never going to get your Weekend at Hillary's in the White House?

regardless of who they are, shills are obviously mad (mentioned it in the OP because I knew it would happen, but to be fair I got some warning) they are simply mad about the image.

it's very easy to save an image and that one has alot of the best information against them.

if everyone saves it and posts it when they see a shill, their work is ruined.

imkampfy, serious question, why are you mad about this thread?

projecting?

I'm the OP remember? I just don't appreciate shills making death threats towards anyone, because all shit breaks loose at that point. it's just not cool to do that.

As funny as it would be to see you faggots propping up Hillary's corpse from event to event, Trump's going to get in and there is exactly nothing you can do about it.

Post stupid image, get stupid responses.

Why do you like to imply I'm a shill?

yes you are, answer the question please

what are you even arguing for?
just peppering your posts with "pro trump" rhetoric doesnt make your obvious shilling less shitty

How much do you get paid per post, honestly?

i cant imagine someone not being paid so autistically posting on a thaiboy art appreciation forum

Rabbi, you're never going to convince people by using stock photos. End of story.

because if the shills have to contain themselves within this thread then only I have to put up with their idiocy and the rest of the userbase is left in peace. I'm enjoying the salt AND helping the rest of the board.

stop projecting

do you know how multiple tabs work grandpa?

Keep the (you)s coming, rentboy.

You are imkampfy, end of history.

Answer the question, why are you mad about this thread?

I've seen you faggots. Five keystrokes and you have to rub lotion on. I know it's a massive mental and physical effort for you, don't try to deny it.

filtered :^)

kek

oy vey

Thanks for the (You) though.

well, at least you are not banning people

I'd have thought they would have updated the scripts for you fags. This is NPC-tier garbage.

He's afraid to be revealed. You can call him shill or kike all you want and it will slide off of him like rain; but if you call him imkampfy, he will recoil in terror "I've been found out".

well i have everything archived and screencapped, even the logs, but i thing i will get baned tomorrow or after tomorrow

None of you faggots contributed anything, just dozens of posts of ad homs and some poor copies of what was already in the sticky. A thread died for your retardation. You're bad shills and you should feel bad.

just don ban me, leave it like that

here, image 4 u

added some more good advice.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt shillmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to shillspam it because they hate a really really good shill awareness image that exposes shills really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

obviously

just know shills, as dedicated as you are to tricking everyone, there are many others who like helping people.

you will never find peace. you will always be met with resistance when you tell lies. you will never win, and if you find yourself to believe that you have won you will feel no satisfaction and you will know that you are lost and alone.

there is nothing to gain or win by hurting people.

That's where your argument falls apart.

it's not an arguement if I'm telling the truth. I'm stating facts, and that is where your lies fall apart.

bump.

The image has several glaring factual inaccuracies and the gaggle of shills who are harping about it makes me question why they are pushing it in the first place.

The most obvious one being that the image misrepresents Counter Intelligence as COINTELPRO.

Since you're a lying kike, I know it'll be hard for you to accept that you're wrong. Let's see if you can do it as an experiment.

Also, nice projecting

you just pulled that out of your ass.

To know the true name of something is to have power over it.

Kike.

except I was right, and you're booty blasted

Here's hoping you bleed to death on horsecock, faggot.

You are all the same, the shutterstock photo shill, the mod and the one who made this thread. 8ch.net/pol/res/7381524.html

You stikyed your own thread and used the same shutterstock photos on it, also you use the same retarded logic and rethoric even if you change your IP.

The quality of our shills, everyone.

well, i questioned myself why a shitty thread like that was stykied, then i inspected the ID and bingo, the same shutterstock tier garbage images you used here while shilling your retardation against OP.

Why is that thread stiked? What the fuck are you thinking imkampfy? How retarded are you?

I made some nice anti-shill copypasta in another thread, I'm going to paste it here to rustle jimmies.

It's called disinformation shilling, user.

They troll with fake science because it's the hardest thing for most people to discredit because most people don't deal with math, physics, chemistry or biology on a regular basis, especially the interesting unusual stuff that normally you encounter in a third year course.

This just in: Science is hard!

Anyway, the whole point is to create an atmosphere of hard-to-dispel FUD that actively works against the board consensus. Also, it makes people look like lunatics when they mention jews and flat earth in the same sentence. These are cognitive traps for people who are naturally skeptical, so if they can't positively prove or disprove it, they still entertain the idea. Some people believe it, but generally the well poisoning disinfo efforts are coordinated by the jews who will then use these ideas, attach them to identities like e-celebs or (((alt-right))) and discredit all the ideas taken by the identity through guilt by association.

as an addendum, these techniques have been used by the CIA in the "conspiracy theory" community since at least the 1960s.

I seriously hope the mods decide to start banning these types of threads since they actively hurt the board through distraction and dissipation of energy if nothing else.

Unfortunately, banning these threads would likely be throwing the baby out with the bath water, because there are always monopolistic attempts at shelving inventions and scientific progress if they're not easily monetized. Not to mention the conflation these threads have with censorship issues and government/jew intervention in public health and environment.

Basically these are legitimate issues that are effectively nullified through shilling and disinformation, muddying the waters to the point where very little can get done. Of course, the most important thing is that business as usual continues. If someone is trying to make a profit or sell a book you can usually find the culprits of the latest scam.

why you bump and sage the thread ? from one post to other?

because tabs exist

test

it's all very simple.

the image makes people aware of shills in a very good way, and shills are mad.

I'm going to keep posting the image, because the shills are obviously upset.

I thought you were supposed to Correct The Record, not be a broken record.

anti thread slide

God that's a beautiful plane.

When the shuttstock shill stopped posting with this ID ((dff6b6)) then he came back with this other ID ((dc07bc)) posting the same shuttstock garbage.

And when the second ID stopped posting, you arrived to the thread ((b0ddee)) and the other one ID never posted again.

Also you where caugth making a stiky of a shit thread that you created, and posted a shuttstock picture on it with the same ID as OP.

All this fukken coincidence, also a mod is known for using the exact same words you used in you second post in this thread

and just after i pointed out everything you suddenly became assblasted and stopped responding to everything.

all fukken coincidence

he used my OP ID?

how the fuck'd he do that?

can we update the archive so that your post along with the evidence of fishy behavior make it into the records?

I mean your FIRST post in this thread

no no

I am talking about this thread

8ch.net/pol/res/7381524.html

A shitty thread stikied, and the op posted also a shuttertuck photo

Oh shit. conspiracy unveiled.

can someone do anothr archive link? this is worth it.

most recent
archive.is/QgZRT

web.archive.org/web/20160906193314/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7369149.html

cool thanks.

Holy crap what the hell is going on in this thread? How can one image create so much butthurt?

it's just a good image that shills don't like.

My guess is that it's a good idea to save it and post it whenever you suspect shills, because they REALLLLLY hate it.

save the updated one if you want

easy, when the mods are the same shills, and work against Holla Forums

And by mods i mean imkampfy

just try and post the image on Holla Forums, insta-ban and all your posts get deleted

srsly?

try them

bump

can you feel it captain compost? CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Hi kampfy, the entire board hates your fucking guts. I hope your mother dies within a week.

bumping

bump.

Fuck, I was wondering why in the hell that thread was stickied. If it has the same shutterstock faeces as this one then mystery solved.

all the mods
are shills
fuck

bump

buump

bump

all I did was bump this and it got instantly slided down

This thread is an embarrassment. Everyone knows how to deal with forum shills already, you complete retard. How do you think we have survived this long? Any lesser board would have cracked years ago but we adapted and even physically fought back (based user who fucked up CTR headquarters irl). Your compete lack of post etiquette shows that you're the new one here. Lurk moar and learn what makes a good thread.

Also, I can't even read half of your asinine posts but I think you're confusing shilling for trolling. Telling fuckbois lies about catching aids isn't shilling, it's trolling. If you think people taking the piss out of each other is D&C you should read your own images again, because clearly you have no idea what real shilling is.

This is the most autistic thread on Holla Forums, someone get /cow/ over here

1) sage is not a downboat
2)a better version of this exact image is permanently stickied, fuck off.

Holy shit I have never seen such unabashed autism before.

cry more shills

bump

bump

bump

bump

“We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

Anons, you can learn more about how our conversations are being engineered as if we're members of ISIS here:

archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx

If they're treating us like Jihadists, that must mean we're a real threat to their grip on the world. Keep up the good work.

bampu

bump

ftfy

no one cares if you post this, but making full retard threads about it and continually bumping it is fucking stupid.

whatever board you're from, go back

Does it have to be a super fucking GGay one though? I'm sure we could do better with more current examples, it's merely a changing of subject and words to create context.

i.e

SHILL TYPE: The Defeatist
It's over Holla Forums, WE LOST.
Response: None. Do Not Respond.

etc etc..

kill all niggers

every single one?

there's nothing wrong with it.

OP pls go

probably was made around the time GG was a thing

If you get so upset edit the image yourself

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of shills, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

true

>implying it's not just a scarecrow for the kikes sjws to yell at when they need a bad guy

If you break it down GG was just a useful idiot for the right that then became a useless idiot for the left. I might be oversimplifying it but GG did help in the overall war but at the expense of itself.

so nothing bad happened and they saved the day. and?

And they became a shell of it's former self. It's sad in a way actually.