ITT: Kino shows that are no longer on TV

ITT: Kino shows that are no longer on TV.

Reruns on the Sundance Channel don't count.

MDE never dies.

I think that show is somewhat responsible for the awful superhero-movies of today

Overrated garbage. I've asked someone who watched it: Why is it good? And he said "Hey, it's just good, see for yourself!" That's the most bullshit reason I've ever heared.

GAY

You're also a gay faggot.

BB was awesome.

go away ASAP

mad men is trash

I loved that show.

Did you know that Tremors had a television show? And Burt was the main character. Thats right, my kino friends.

(((Arrested Development)))

it's one of the least Jewish sitcoms ever

Movie fucking never.
Al did nothing wrong

Because? What was so awesome in it?

Great visuals. great pacing except for season 2, that one was slow as fuck, solid main cast, enough creative freedom that it does its thing without pandering to the viewers. It managed to still keep the attention of normalfags without tits and murder in every episode like Sopranos did it. The story is also tight, characters evolve over time. There isn't a fucking villain character introduced just to be the villain.
Overall it was pretty sweet, I enjoyed it.

wrong

soap. opera. for. women.
it's not even that deep but 90% of the normals who watch it don't get that the characters are tragic, and not to be imitated.

nice try, newkid.

that show was so repulsive, it was painful to watch. what was the message here?

the pacing was fucking shit for seasons 1-3. Season 4 and 5 were close to having normal pacing. Some members of the main cast were solid, some were intolerable.

Sometimes it was shot very well.

Breaking Bad is probably the greatest normalfag litmus test for television. It's a solid 6/10, but seasons 1-3 are completely unwatchable a second time around.