AMERICAN INTERNET DYING#2: (((NWO))) ADMINISTERED INTERNET EDITION

first thread reached 750.

What is Happening?

__

US government is allowing its contract with ICANN to expire September 30th, effectively handing ICANN over to international (((globalist))) administration.

daily wire.com/news/8483/obama-about-take-over-internet-heres-everything-aaron-bandler
archive.is/H7vhz

phy s.org/news/2016-01-internet-cord-year.html
archive.is/GRer0
IT SHOULD BE MINIMAL YOU KIKE, U.N. ADMINISTERED INTERNET WILL NOT BE MINIMAL

While ICANN remains subject to U.S. law your right to free speech is protected as best you can hope. The push to privatise will inevitably result in censorship, HATE FACTS NO LONGER ALLOWED

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO FIGHT THE KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

user.to/?http://google.com
infoencrypt.com/
localhost:5001/webui
tox.chat/
tokyoreporter.com/2013/09/13/akihabara-sleaze-to-be-targeted-in-run-up-to-2020-olympics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations#1942_.22Declaration_of_United_Nations.22_by_the_Allies_of_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations
206.223.147.214/index.html
theregister.co.uk/2016/09/01/us_government_hedges_bets_on_internet_handover/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/
opennicproject.org/
tummy.com/articles/famous-dns-server/
localhost:43110/0chan.bit
bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit/?Holla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_root_zone
ipfs.io
ipfs.pics
boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog
pkg.tox.chat/debian
pkg.tox.chat/debian/pkg.gpg.key
register.utox.org/
127.0.0.1:43110/1FUQPLXHimgCvYHH7v3bJXspJ7bMBUXcEb/?/watch/111/ab3a6e4a2cf63d04a3bf649e450270c02a77f896
proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D
8ch.net/eternalarchive/res/905.html
c99a1a1c3a9040e7.paste.se/
b3d70ad0adbbbea4.paste.se/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Root_Server_Network
open-root.eu/about-open-root/open-roots/
dnscrypt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to god if they get rid of my muk-bang I will lose it.

Please Seo-Yeon Chan bring forth great dubs to protect the internet.

This is another proof that the US influence is being dismantled by design.

an easily spreadable DNS shutdown survival kit put together by a danknet expert and uploaded to a filehost like Mega would be very useful to help everyone prepare for the happening. it should have a list of alternate DNSs, lots of guides for normalfags/non-experts, tools to set up your own DNS, all the tools needed to connect to TOR/i2p/other danknets, etc.

Eve Online is basically free to play at this point with it's Omega Clone Status. It would be incredibly easy to for a Corporation there and continue our shitposting or at the very least network without any repercussions. Because you see the people who play this are to nerds what normal nerds are to normies. No one will read the chat logs. Garrison Incorporated. Or any other free MMO, Lineage II High Five (should run on pretty much any computer) ect.
A DNS is nothing more then a fucking name resolver because those of sub-par intellect can't remember numbers. Save the IP address of a site on a txt file and put it in a usb drive, or use pen and paper THE KEK LEDGER. Now due to the structure of the internet they can't block your access to an IP address with anything shorter of creating a cloud based on each country, like China. And that can be easily bypassed with a VPN. The can't CAN'T block your access to an IP address in any way, it's called a the world wide web for a reason.
The UN is toothless organization that can't effectively do jack shit. It suffers from the cons of a huge government. Meaning in places like Eastern Europe , Russia and China it's basically impossible to enforce copyright laws. That being said these nations except China don't enforce their hate speech laws (and the thing with china is that it only goes into effect if you dissent against the government itself).

In vidya we trust

Didn't ISIS use some game chats to plan their attacks or something?

Oh god is it confirmed? Will it affect non-burgers too?

You guys are my dark net faggots, but not since 1 October coincidentally my (((national))) day

OY VEY

Wasted trips. Your people literally boil dogs alive, for all I care you're just as bad as kikes.

I hope your whole race dies in the most extremely painful way possible.

the used PSN and normal IM with encryption. Which is monitored. But you see in MMOs like Lineage II which is mostly played on private servers no one gives a fuck. In the case of EVE online absolutely no one will read what goes on in a corporate chat, even if you named the Corporation "Nigger killers inc"

So, we need to plan for emergency backups, even regardless of this, because (((their))) crack down on the internet and free speech is becoming more and more intense.

First one needs to be technical (how to bypass restrictions)

Second one needs to be social/legal (how to communicate in a PC way and blend in with the normies, while developing a coded language among ourselves that cannot be framed as hate speech, but that gets the message across)

Third one needs to be psychological, so we avoid D&C, distractions, red herrings etc.

Any suggestions?

you're thinking Cantonese, northeastern, and southwestern faggots here, nuke them I don't care

t. Shanghai

Chinkfriend please tell me of the situation in Chinkland.

I really do think this is what's going on.

Read the protocols of zion and it's straight from the kike playbook.

So long as the U.S. maintains authority over ICANN, kikes need to play by U.S. laws which they hate. They'd much rather have control over the internet under the (((U.N.))) because there all the laws can be written to their interests, all parties can be controlled because no faction has hegemony and they can be played against each other.

And you look at how much the internet has liberated communication and obsoleted old media institutions - the internet was a disaster for zionist interests but by moving control to the international level they're trying in one action to turn the internet from an existential threat to a strategic asset. Because then, ultimately kikes control through the U.N. who conducts business on the internet, who communicates, all media narratives can be controlled and dissent squashed, except for those who know how to circumvent.

and also don't forget that this moves .gov and .mil tld out of U.S. control. so let's hope government and military members are ready for targeted phishing attack, domain hacks, and the false appearance of an official site when russia / china / israel decides to make their own .gov or .mil sites

why would Russia take down it's own gov and mil sites ?

This sounds brilliant. Yes, a worst-case-scenario survival kid would be very much appreciated.

*kit
sorry, extremely tired.

What i find fascinating is that one of the most jewified societies in the history of mankind, that have done more to promote the Jewish interests around the globe than any other nation in history, needs to be put down because it's still not "good enough" for their global plans.

And it's quite horrifying to imagine what would be their "ideal" society if USA was not good enough.

Also, it seems that some of the founding fathers were quite redpilled, so they knew how to insert some foundations in the very fabric of society, that make jewing harder than it appears.

But those sites are only for promotional/informational purposes, they don't really contain any sensitive data?

The internet has been censored since 2004 and most people view it with less concern than how you can't see the stars on a cloudy night, and most winter nights you can't due to the pollution.

Like all countries however there is another level of blue pill and that is people who literally worship America. Most of the middle aged and middle class people are that type. I think I may have mentioned that in an AMA before.

China calls US "le ebul waaaycis" for Ferguson too, because at least they say they are "left". Also they are desperate to find a grasping handle to kick US govt. Chinese govt opposes Trump because he is actually going to take a hard line against it and its economic activities.

Economy is similar to Japan in 1980s, only there is virtually no tech/innovations exported by China. Multiply that by 10, and you get an idea of the magnitude of the forthcoming crisis. Govt is monkeying with the statistics to show GDP growth, primarily real estate. There's enough homes in China to house 56 trillion people. Most middle class people own two or more apartments, so they are set to pop like balloons when the crisis happens. Of course they are trying to get out fast so that was why I was sent to an international school.

China does have a caste system, wherein lower class people and rural farmers are treated like animals. Legally you are not much better than an animal when you leave your home district. Given the large population of migrant workers in China who move to coastal cities to find work, they have no social security, no education, no healthcare. Of course in small towns, government employees treat everyone else like shit. And in big cities, small cities are practically considered to be farming shit holes.

I hope you're watching what the kikes are doing.

You're next.

Unless a miracle happens.
Which might occur.

We have been "next" since 1949. This is just a shift for Economic to Cultural Marxism.

Why don't they populate the ghost cities? I can understand that in capitalist societies you need a lot of empty apartments and a lot of homeless so you can inflate the real estate prices so merchants can make them shekels, but why there?

And why are people concentrating in big cities, one of benefits of the planned economy is that you can turn any backwards village into an industrial center.

The Ghost cities were build to raise the economy while they stockpiled on a metric shitton of gold and then devaluate their currency . I still have no idea why they did that. This was last september

Last thread mentioned ZeroNet and 0chan as a p2p alternative to Internet boards.

I'm the goy who created 0chan and it's sure good to see someone mentioning it on my Holla Forums.

If you have any questions about it I'm eager to answer. Right now I'm waiting for ZeroNet devs to update their docs about new feature they call "merger sites" which will allow me to implement user-created boards like on 8ch.

I recall ZeroNet being fundamentally limited by not allowing sites over a certain size, is that accurate?

Once again, marxism ruins the world.

Thank you marx.

I bet that crack down on that next.

Not really. You are in control of that limit, you can allow site to grow indefinitely. There is a default limit, yes, but you can bypass it easily.

It's a lot harder to control decentralised shit like ZeroNet.

Did you remove the Kebab spam in 0ch?

Look, right now 0ch exists just as a proof-of-concept tech demo. I'm not deleting anything. Some time soon users will be able to create and moderate their own boards.

Why does everyone say the UN is taking over when it's actually the NTIA?

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
8chans tor link

Thanks for fucking nothing at all. It's not like that's literally right fucking there on the homepage of the site.

Goodbye Ameribros. Its been a pleasure shitposting with you.

—————————————————————–

How to anonymize links:
type "http:/user.to/?" before the link:
Example:user.to/?http://google.com

————————————————————————————-
how to encrypt text:
Go to: infoencrypt.com/
Encrypt message. Remember password.

Example: use password: 123
decrypt the following:

FVD9t6dmKZDjQhKOdcpmojFt6AeAGq6z9LPoMcBNLGDRUxshaNzsocwIt+V0trpZb4SxCsGldTxS
MOtcLOuOuWMCox2logdE5g2hZFfA9c6h3+ucjiN2fGG1MNHkdeT0x3ss4Fj1mS3IokKAbX4005MO
XZgrS5hYw5E57qksx01dm0lEmUvlRojOWWpZr8f8yI2GnKO1dus35Th/XCEfVOzrJm3QnbIDfdOR
j+MIKT5pSOXfpVnc/rtCMyIGnFt/OWe8HTxwdSdSq9eyDqU5HHW//oSO0Gx3sMEkMXLautZ4Sc2/
+oaXpIfrLFYgZ6MEUv3FOxb2FLWb2RcPDtbmO5IdKE5VH5Vz0rc73AwLEzM=

————————————————————————————-

There are many websites that can do these things above, but the concept is still simple and we should start considering encryption of our messages.

So my wintarded ass has Ipfs, but I have zero idea what the hell I'm going to do with it lol.

For the fellow wintards who are unknowing of how to use it, unzip it some place, go to control panel, click system, on the left click advanced system settings, click Environment Variables, click below the other shit in the "user variables for "yourpcsname", click new, in name field add ipfs, in value field, add path to ipfs application.

In the folder with the application, make a notepad with " ipfs daemon " then save it as Daemonstart.bat, click that to run ipfs, in any web browser paste localhost:5001/webui to head to your web UI (This may take a moment as it has to DL from the bitnetwork)

Which means if you're China, you can put out a site that looks like a real American one.

Here, I'll try responding to you encrypted with password: 123

gwQ+/qi824R/DGtNWajq90+af4Zq+X5rq+PcTgSIIu7LT0WjdGEpR9PaWlf8ENT3sV60CDUdWdWE
VBsmrQ8/80w+9LN4EIbkZag9jveCvoxyipzIU3AXBgdn7XtLd1COg2tsVd89tInTeE/8g68ENA==

JOIN US ON TOX, A TOTALLY DECENTRALIZED ENCRYPTED OPEN SOURCE CHAT PROTOCOL
tox.chat/

Encrypted

Distributed

Free

JOIN THE TOX GROUPCHAT
Add Groupbot
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5
Send groupbot the message 'invite 1 pol' without quotes. You can also join the tox public chat by just typing 'invite'. We are currently debating whether we should keep the Holla Forums room or assimilate into the rest of the tox community for memetic purposes. What are your thoughts?

So out of this, because trying to blatantly shut this down and censor it would only continue streisand effect and inevitable work arounds, are they going to use this to go and do a massive seize and arrest at a global scale for those on their "bad goy" lists?

1l7rCNh9SvIPjxuEVm/mvdKWYgeJd9wo5NBfFTgNtp1NbeIl61XYWxhOugi64lPTrxiy2V4RLVFv
K7l+O2lHnYkiempP515vmP8WFzUatbdRyLwna7JmRJE9zG65mLJD

Well, there's an IPFS-based imageboard in development, so that'll be cool when it's done.

That's cool! I just hope I can figure out how to browse to others on there soon lol.

I'm going to regrab i2p and tor for worse case stuff besides tell a known alternative comes about.

So which is it? which info is crystal clear and which one is just bullshit signalling from shills, kikes and stupid fucking morons who over exaggerate everything they post

Will this bullshit transfer gonna go ahead a month from now or is it gonna croak, choke and explode like that fucking zuckerkike rocket they tried to put into orbit?

Is it very bad or is it less bad?

Is someone somewhere working on it to put a fucking stop to this transfer bullshit?

I don't want to see a fucking corporate/govt/ngo censorship bullshit everytime i visit a website

What are the fucking circumstances that lead to this bullshit in the first place and how exactly are people gonna do to stop this fucking shit?

Anxiety is a fucking disease that keeps on making people overstressful because they simply do not know which is real crystal clear non-shill info and which is plain overexaggerated shill kike propaganda to make us worried as fuck

wLujHwAHlsYiiZYehwE4lpbhExo0o/+0Xmf63xZXckponsXjRj8G7PkcaTL1arTnU2Atkn5+4xyL
UNR4vgTRgbG6+UbDh9OZIXAgqqrlfxnMh1p0mwNG+bcDBzs2PTPYIs1jQhsxFAVp43Tf5CqY9DKb
yKL4nmIjjU3kkYmW4H77TWcEgRl/q2NZqPx7pCQRrHIuW4LH79KYCa+vAhz/GnUywSSV+SaAbpTb
nVl1dtfzvE5B8PX8q5qUWMv/zAP3DVM/L1Aim0XaW+fArVdjOYGKtoQupQzdtfDf3wrvMee22VgJ
flB7ySOJpbNpFWih

I'm banned from Holla Forums because I posted three articles (with archive.is links btw) that explained that international bankers were behind the international push for net neutrality, namely Soros but other globalist organizations as well. Face the facts Goyim, you will be shut down. No more boards like Holla Forums in 2017 unless you are on I2P, etc.

The reason Obama is transferring it might be because of the following:

In USA he can't shut down hate-domains names because of "First amendment"
He gives out the control to other countries, and now they can shut down domains because they don't have a constitution. Simple.

There's nothing you can do. We will all migrate to the darkweb eventually anyway.

FYI, Tox exposes your IP. Use Tox over Tor, its easy to set up but sharing pictures can crash the program. Share big data on a private server.

This guy gets it

Why is this tinfoil hat shit still sticky?

THE END IS NOT NIGH, FUCKTARDS

Prep for the worst, hope for the best. Who cares if nothing comes of the transfer, if shit goes down, people should be ready.
What would it mater anyway if nothing happened? So your out a small amount of HDD space and learned how to use some new shit.

+rANBhSJaQYolS0sHQAdWGKwOO2vdT5xP6dMbyf38SydPKBRG4G/dhTPTsy9iy/S6Qv+AcL6LiFo
nG4Y5Ooss52TyRc7PMCLQFee3sU7X4pGat+lzuR3PwVMp3R9GPxBLcb2o5k3x5jfib7gJK5niG6k
vDcSMOl3B4MpDZ32XW4bOl/xY/3dqkoHmEyWw2NrOL7Y0Y3dUUhP5i+/aEEzyoOjFwlsbdzsRwa/
AHw3z6WuOXwr7+Yv8njwA4dXFa146pDc1U3pZGo9u01S99eAJtWE5sr02vdMPE96ujI/zQaV/gRJ
p3XaGJPZIo+5i6RsG5ueQ6VwyuSWehrlOk09kUaDSt7y8o/M3l7fdptTDxFl01dBcXpowczvkpBW
ffB6Z0aGKrrKvXp3/0MBLdQ3gzP+3sWmXSwlRpcBFszZY22EsVyyKSdrwulXwP9iNxOd

Tell Trump?

This is Holla Forums not fucking /x/

Oh because yaknow, we don't talk about possible outcomes of shit all the time, nah we just sit back and wait for hitler goys, AmIright?

this topic is end of days bullshit

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome "I've been here all summer" fag. I see you have never been apart of are literally "endofdays" prep threads before.

What if

the Obama administration is giving away the keys to the internetmobile because they're afraid of what Trump is going to find or what he'll do once he is elected?

To be fair, they do have constitutions, they're just shit.

You could something like refcontrol instead,

There's not a lot for Trump to do, it's more about getting it out of his control so they can SHUT IT DOWN under his nose.

It won't work.

This guy represents wife stages of grief.

Denial doesn't work, child. Wake up and accept it.

yeah i know there are tons of other anonymizers. I just wanted to show user how to do it in a quick simple way. Optimal threads should always anonymize their links. Even if they are links to archives.

"safelink.net" is my favorite linkprotection service. It even requires that you type in a recaptcha to follow the link.

I like user.to because you can actually see the link there, before visiting it. Its good to use to just cover the users reference tracks.

Even the God Emperor can't be everywhere making sure bad things don't happen. While he is working on 1000 very important things the oligarchy will push thru their agenda on 10000 fronts.

0chan on zeronet is our bunker if surfacenet operations here and on 4chan go down. I don't know much about the how it works, but the basic premise is that every computer is seeding the websites they are on, therefore there is no centralized server to be exploited/taken control of. The more people on zeronet, the higher degree on anonymity due to the high number of peers on each website.

0chan isn't very good right now (No webm support, lots of other nice things we have here missing) but if there are a bunch of people over there and some message the mods they can get off their asses and improve it. That or someone makes a new chan, either way zeronet is the way to go.

Checked

Rule of thumb: If you think you've applied enough tinfoil, double it

Save page as, retard. IIt works as offline (de)crypter

Nimafyj9CgtsIAgjy3J3uSXYRjU9Ci7HaJ6wd2y/qt6D+jpJ//b8ohiJGVKKfvVyZzNL54IzsLL8
Vs64q2B5dw==

This is hardly Rin Paul tier.
ICAAN has always been a monopoly with a time limit ffs. Just because some chan n00bs were unaware doesn't mean it should be sticky conspiracy on Holla Forums

Embed related.

Did you ever watch those nature shows?

Your denial is both sad and funny. Shit will the the fan when UN can use ICANN to shut down the dissent.

I prefer my Lineage 2 High Five / EVE Online idea better. It's far easier for the technically illiterate on Holla Forums(who are currently blowing this bullshit way out of fucking proportion) to use.

Thats why I asked man, christ lol. I didn't know if it would.

Still don't care, you wont point out anything other then "its le X tier ayyyylmao bullshit time waster" and "Oh no! Why would any one but a tard waste 300mb at most and there time LEARNING something that could be fun to use later". Seems all you wish to do is piss on people who want n2 Holla Forums fun, alternatives because you your self are too lazy to want to learn anything else.
If you have such issue with this thread, then why not fuck off some place else nigger.

The only major problem I see with them fucking with the assignments is that, wouldn't it risk breaking the infrastructure? Because a DNS level alteration wouldn't be enough to censor a site, they'd have to re-assign addresses to blackhole them as well.

It'll piss off a lot of ISPs who will be on the receiving end of abuse by angry customers for starters.

What makes you think you get to decide?

Sorry I am not interest joining some pseudo-goonswarm circlejerk. Zeronet and other dankwebs work just swell.

So, tell me about how DNS was going to be held by one country forever.
Let me guess: in my Mandela Effect "timeline" it was always going to be controlled by USA, etc.

You are entitled to your own opinion, however you are not entitled to your own facts.

I'm entitled to calling you retarded with your cointel-pro tier arguments.

read up on fallacy and then get back to me, user

Filtered lol.

You are an idiotic little dipshit, aren't you?

Migrate exactly where they except you to migrate. Good goy, you have been conditioned well. How do you think the dark web will be safe? Contrary to what you illiterates believe , the dark web is not as safe as you think , even you use any sort of a tor based browser. All they need to do is host and entry or an exit node and all traffic going through that node is basically open for reading if anyone has the free time and autism to crack it.

You know where they won't expect you to connect with other political dissidents? In a fucking L2 private server or even better in a M$ excel spread sheet space game. Or fuck it even in a steam group.

Tell me how we were going to avoid centralized banking forever

I was thinking about this earlier.
I don't think it's actually that much of an issue.
You can set your default DNS server in your router and your network adapter settings.
If something is blocked on a particular DNS server, just use another one.

Darknets in general and messangers are safe if you know what the fuck you're doing. I have enough hardware, proxies and virtual machines, So I am good. The problem is the end user in other words you

If you seriously think some MMO game chat is secure you're fucking deluded.

Have fun with your Goonswarm sikrit club, tryhard.

Nice pic. Here's some moah Jew Stall-man

And yet you don't know what a MAC address is. Proxies don't make it impossible for them to trace it simply takes longer. And you virtual machine shares your physical address and your gateway. Yours is confidence born of ignorance. Also do tell what hardware you have .

Even my wintarded ass can change there hardware mac address in the time it takes to reboot.

let me know how to get a hold of you i have question i cant run zero net after unzipping it and firewall doesn't even see it as an option to block/unblock

deserved dubs, minimum

what happens if after you unzip zero net and try to run the process nothing happens. id love to atleast check out zeronet see what is like

There is a reason why I use virtual machines on regular basis. changing MAC address on the fly. In the case you weren't aware of that little feature in VMware or VirtualBox.

If the router is the problem use burner phones and prepaid cells as portable hotspots.

All you need to know that I am running a 3K € computer with GTX 1080 with Windows 7 after gimping it with antibeacon.

TAILS that is installed on 6 gb USB kingston. Running TAILS in a virtual machine is fucking retarded and it leaves traces

I couldn't be assed to rent a VPS. I do not plan to migrate or do anything massive any time soon.

If anything user should be Umman Manda. Traveling from place to place and never really setting in. That's my MO in any case.

Insisting on a virtual habitat or a identity is a mistake. Steam, Eve and other platforms aren't secure or private as you think they are

yeah, stopped reading right about there

Ran out of insults and arguments, didn't you?

Enjoy your wannabe goonswarm, newfriend

This is what I don't get, we have encryption, we have cryptocurrency, they already can't censor us. But you're lazy selves won't use it for some reason.

Encrypt everything with got. Web of trust works.

*With gpg

To you computer illiterate retards, this does not mean the fash side of the internet is going to be taken away.

Actually hotwheels built PGP/GPG support I to Holla Forums back during GG when people were faking messages from him. Every post could be encrypted here easily

This shit has been going on for days.

Srsly though, this sucks Balls, my dick is going to be in pieces by October because there's no way in hell I'm going to Porn sites after the 1st

If 0ch is p2p, how do you take down pizza? If you don't think malcontents will nuke your site with pizza then I'd suggest you reconsider

The fash side is maintained because of freedom of speech.

While less porn is good, what makes you say that?

He's saying he's going to beat off like a mad man before the 1st rolls around.

Yeah, I'll be happy to finally be rid of the sexual jew once and for all, is what I meant.

Is it because you're worried about international regulations or because you don't want your scat porn fetish to be logged on a UN db?

Spread chaos.
Meme harder than you ever meme'd, confuse and befuddle the enemy, inform the public.
They're literally calling us meme terrorists.
Fight for Kek, fight for freedom.

She doesn't look very smug

DNS doesn't do shit but turn www.google.com into 74.125.138.103

If it was for something worthwhile I would show you how to get around this but I don't want to feed your habit if you want to quit.

and theoretically we can have a clearweb 2, same speed, but doesn't use ICANN to resolve names.

Are you ready

For total war?

I just don't want the UN to be sneering at what porn I'm watching at all, scat is disgusting and only Kikes enjoy that

Yeah, I'm good, October and onward is imagination time.

I'll bet you're from librechan jej

When this does go through, how will we keep the Holla Forums spirit living on? Will we migrate to tor-chans or just shitpost in IRC?

They're not going to 'censor' us immediately, but they're certainly going to start deleting all redpill material, which includes us. I've gone to /polarchive/ and downloaded some stuff from there, and started downloading TGSNT tier documentaries.

I'm not computer savvy like a lot of you are.

How will I access this site if all of this shit goes down?

open run

tracert 8ch.net

find out cloudflare blocks direct IP connections to 8ch

realize we're fucked

Why do we have Cloudflare? Fuck Cloudflare.

Because hotwheel's custom server (literally a SSD) melted about 6 months into operation.

Same as everywhere, p2p doesn't mean it's impossible to moderate.

And do not count on jimchan or his pigson to ever dicover how to set one up themselves with all that sick badass tech experience and leftover server equipment jim pretends to have and know how to setup

It's a honeypot. 8ch is literally a honeypot and the people in charge are about to seal the lid permanently.

Is there another chan we can migrate to? If we coordinated an effort with the help of mods we can probably transplant most of 8ch userbase….

wouldn't 8ch.pl survive all of this horseshit?

we need something like .pl that can support the load of us i dont know how hard it would be to make it able to basically be another 8ch

.pl does accept direct IP connections.

nice dubs

is jim freaking or is he smiling?

isnt eve a massive pyramid scheme? you pay monthly access and the space fleets are backed by real world currency iirc. i want to tell you to fuck off, but im not a degenerate wasting his agency on videogames so im not sure.

Nope, just don't want the UN to know about muh traps, at least after October I'll be rid of that degenerate habit, the resulting confidence and dopamine will mean I'll be able to go out and get actual women

I'd download EVE just to have a redpill zone

They try to destroy what they can't control.

But it is far too late. You can't destroy memes.

D N A o f t h e s o u l

i can't believe that fbi shill wants us to use unsecured video kike severs for NEET lairs. these assembly shills are almost as bad as the D&C shills.

KEK

"hello? is this tech support? listen pajeet, 4chan.org redirects to feminism4evah.com! Fix it or I'm cancelling my service you fucking towelhead!"

And they won't care or change anything.

Jews will lose money if the ultimate goal is still in sight.

Look at the EU if you want to see the kike's end goal.

Dammit i feel like one of my dreams. A meteor is coming crashing to earth, i tell anyone to come into my special bunker to take cover and all ask me what meteor , are you crazy ? This is the world right now.

Why do you guys care about this now when you didn't several months ago?

Maybe your shilling did a good job of poisoning the well and distracting people from the importance of the issue, chaim.

What? what the fuck?

Deadline approaches are a wonderful clarifier.

Its also a fun thing to have a panic on, since it sounds big and scary, but is far more nuanced that what is said, leaving to the "enlightenment" feeling when somebody finds a small answer such as not fucking using 8.8.8.8 every goddamn place.

These things need to be burned alive

Bring back dial-up BBS

Bring back usenet

Holla Forums was playing around with that a while ago

Go fuck yourself, this was already planned ahead with a publicly outlined plan. You probably don't even know why ICANN would move over to the UN when losing backing of the US and thus their exemption which allows them to maintain a monopoly on their service.

There is endchan, krautchan, librechan, and 16chan that I know of but some of the ones I mention have cp on it and there is little to no activity on there that I never go for those reasons

Thanks man.

So what's a good way to present this to weebs to get them fearful of losing their precious cartoons? Despite not being useful for much, they can at least shit up social media pretty quickly with the info spread.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

This. I guess instead of just quietly controlling the US they just want to overtly seize control themselves. I guess this election cycle if anything has proved that Majestic 12 can't really always get what they want. Causality. Can't stop it, not even God Hand can stop it.

Not even you faggots could kill us. We'll be just fine. I worry more about you guys.

…You having no 2nd amendment and all…

The UN wants fringe internet culture dead. No more waifus, no more anonymity, no more 4AM threads…

Really you could bring this argument to any group because it's true, the more fringe you get the more anti-PC things get too. The cultural enlightenment that stems from BBSes could be stamped out, and weirdos like us would be estranged from each other once more seeing as we'd have to use moderated and public services like Kikebook to communicate.

Dubs of truth, hopefully they don't crash chans with no survivors.

I'll miss the times we had but i'll personally just move on to the dark web.

I should mention, a comparable situation is unfolding in Japan as we speak; with the Jewlympics coming up in Tokyo the Japanese government is aggressively trying to eliminate otaku/weeb culture because of the millions of normies that will be arriving, despite the NEETs and weebs being a major if not THE major self-sustaining economic contributor that is currently keeping Japan afloat.

If it comes to it they could pretty much commit cultural sudoku like with what's happening in Germany; stamp out the existing culture that while weird is harmless, bring in aggressive and stupid culture that makes babies.

tokyoreporter.com/2013/09/13/akihabara-sleaze-to-be-targeted-in-run-up-to-2020-olympics/

Typo? Shit nigger there aren't enough homes in the world to house 56 trillion people.

tox only exposes your IP to people you add to your friends list and only if you don't run it through Tor.

Time to start revving up those Moonman and Adolf characters when you play online.

How do these look?

Actually it doesn't quite work like that with gpg encryption. If you know your recipients public keys, you can encrypt a message for them, so to do that here, would require everyone share their public keys before receiving.

Hotwheels was using gpg in the other direction, for signature validation. Since we can all access his public key, we can verify the integrity of his posts.

invite pol 1 isn't working, for some reason it won't join the room

Never forget that the United Nations was created by those countries who united to defeat the 'evil' Deutsches Reich and the 大日本帝國.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations#1942_.22Declaration_of_United_Nations.22_by_the_Allies_of_World_War_II

How does one get into a TORchan?

The addresses I know all require usernames and passwords, and have no registration process.

Never forget that the U.N. is the successor to the failed League of Nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations

top lel m8. 10/10

These boards need to be accessible by strangers, by just typing or searching a bit - to add a layer of abstraction like a fucking video game or something will be our death sentence. I would not have found Holla Forums through a game, I was a pretty much a nrmlfg. By all means this is a logical secondary or tertiary communication structure, but must NOT be the only way to access us.

0net sounds good. I do not know how to access it - If any user wants to explain the procedure? Or I will search for it if nobody is helpful.

lel

Okay, so let me know if this is correct:

King Nigger wants to censor the internet. But he knows that US law does not allow him to do this. So the workaround is to give away the internet to the NWO, who are not bound by the constitution, and are free to censor as they please?

WqJDAPvvEbbCuqv9CxZACc7laPoA3IKgkTRQWK3r1Z36NeudTxXAdyIZpeCwPKC7

More like the USSR circa Bolshevism.

Tribal chieftain Ubungu is just a fucking ape puppet that does his masters' bidding. Kikes want to enslave everyone and turn them into docile functional retards. Can't have that with a free internet.

Fucking kratom is illegal, new ITAR regulations, now this shit? I'm seriously starting to get pissed off.

lol land of the free amiright guyz?

Holla Forums room has audio enabled and some clients are not compatible. qtox works.

INSTALL SMART REFERER FOR FIREFOX

anything to private them for ads revenue by creating stats and shit

My question is how do we convince the normies that this is happening. I tried to spread this information on a forum It was a furfag forum please have mercy and gas me last and they worded me of as stupid and/or a troll. They can't just be that blissfully ignorant can they?

Hey faggots

206.223.147.214/index.html

Just use that if 8ch's dns mapping gets kiked.

Right, it's like having a shabbos goy around. "we can't censor the internet, so we'll give it to these folks over here who can!"

Actually yes, since even as degenerate as we are at this point, King Nigger has to hand the reins to the NWO against the will and outside the knowledge of the American people in order to get his way.

I love my country.

Also, hi ctr

Also I feel the need to report this, as most people don't seem to understand what DNS is:

If kikes actually do start removing domain name to IP mappings from the central DNS, all someone needs to do is make their own DNS server and people can manually set the IP as their DNS server in their network config.

That, or make a custom HOSTS file.

Or just bookmark IP addresses of sites that get kiked.

0chan link pls.

All you would have to explain is that the UN would censor every website under its domain in accordance to UN laws, not American laws.

Which would mean that something illegal in the US might be allowed on a UN server and vice versa.

Which would be very confusing.

Not to mention the fact that the UN would have access to millions of American IPs incase we start preheating our ovens.

Also I'm sure they could block your IP for violating any UN laws like hatespeech

you mean pedochan

You would know you sick bastard.

Bing bang baddaboom, this shit right here. The reason these fucks are so sneaky about this shit is even with the western world demoralized to fuck and back, a huge number of people are silently simmering with rage against the machine, redpilled or not. The moment a politician or bigwig tries to enact the master plan, SOMETHING goes public and there's mass outcry. With how many times it's happened in the past two decades people are frothing at the mouth to stampede their local government buildings and tear the fucking bureaucrats limb from limb.

The puppet masters are getting desperate, the goys are NOT being good, all that needs to happen is someone, somewhere quietly flips the switch for martial law and even the military will turn on those spineless, sleazy bastards. Day of the rope SOON.

Somewhat relevant.

Any chance we can get the weebs and the nips involved? The first thing the UN will do is go after loli.

THEY KNOW

Are you not Ameriglabs?

Cucknadian

help me

We'll annex the north soon enough.

It almost seems as if the powerful ones are the child rapists.

Looks like King Nigger might be getting cold feet….

theregister.co.uk/2016/09/01/us_government_hedges_bets_on_internet_handover/

Not saying this dead is dead, but it's a good sign.

This.

DEUS VULT

Hmm, interesting. Hopefully King Nigger fails in his retarded quest to cuck the USA further.

Hold up

You may be on to something.

pedowood was one of Holla Forums's greatest achievments, too bad it got gassed and memory holed

So what's the safest method for torrenting? I've got some serious scraping and stockpiling to do.

there's still IANA

Ha HA! Fuckin called it.

This wouldn't effect torrents at all.

Just download magnet links for whatever trackers you use.

got me good.

Use whatever trackers you want, just use a seedbox (Feral or Whatbox (I recommend the latter)) and pay using a fresh email and bitcoin.

Also consider using a good VPN (like PIA) and again using bitcoin to pay.

GG really got assfucked bad, didn't it?

They said I was crazy for stockpiling old 56k modems. "Living in the past" they called it. "Obsolete technology" they called it. Well who's laughing now!!!

Holy shit.

I just realized I may have some lying around too.

I never had those, my parents said the internet was a horrible thing and would lead to me becoming unchristian.
Then my dad beat me anyways for not being Asian enough and having less than a 95% on any assignment…

Always good to have a backup plan when shit hit the fan.

Sounds like something as Korean family would do.

Obama isn't leaving the DC area because he plans on running for head of UN.

To bad the PSTN network is rotting and being shutdown everywhere. Who do you know that still has a real POTS landline? I couldnt even order one if I wanted one. My "telephone" company would just come out and install a VIOP router. Regulations where changed and public many that used to go in to landline "universal service" was diverted to Obama (cell)phones.

And what system are you going to call with that 56K modem?

That fucking nigger really has no shame does he?

It's almost like they got him elected just so they could say "At least Hillary's not Obama goyim!".

Thing is he was an Italian Ukranian Jew hybrid

Well yeah, the phone system of today would probably not be the best way to use old outdated modems, but a simple network can be achieved if there are people willing to build their own landline switching stations to connect their modems to each other. Just so you know, I'm not trying to revive old tech as something new, I'm just talking out my ass.

That sound horrifying.

Kill yourself.

It was skin breakingly so, whole town wanted to roast him for his bullshit, but he had illegal firearms and government protection.
Now the tables are turned, but I can't really get angry over it.
Would like to know if its fear, or just the fact that decades ago things shouldn't decide the now.

Excuse me while I reinstall Deus Ex.

o l d m e n

JC, A BOMB!

It's a sign that we need to push harder and make damn fucking sure it's dead.

Never, never, never, NEVER ease up when you have the initiative.

Why not just run fiber then?
I dont think people understand how much it costs to built out the "last mile". Your talking millions just for a single town.

Thats why letting the PSTN rot and allowing companies like (((Verizon))) to walk away from their responsibilities is such a tragedy.It took 75+ years to build. It was everywhere and universal.

If the PSTN was still maintained we could have a viable alternative based on modern modems that pull off faster speeds thanks to dsp and 25+years of tech advancements. Protocols could be developed that where light weight and distributed. Something like the old Fidonet or USENET.

Obama deliberately misinforming the public about the state of the internet, again.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/

Obama parroting the lies his globalist handlers sent him, you mean.

This pls. Have little time to gitgud, let alone time to also get anyone else gitgud lvl

I like this idea. I like this idea a lot! Now I'm really upset that POTS is disintegrating. A small, lightweight, internet that can still have relevancy in the modern era and reach out farther than a cell tower in the middle of nowhere.

I would.

Yeah calling it now we are fucked

And the best part is, even if its halted, nobody can actually be safe, since none of us are running a proper DNS server.

I mean I got a shitbox to spare, if anybody want to pass me a Debian Wheezy package and list, I'll set it up.
Just don't dox me…

Nothing of value is lost. Lust after a real woman of your own race, not a cartoon.

This explains why the sequel was so shit and the prequels aren't nearly as good. Deus Ex was too strong a warning, too close to the truth. It had to be shut down.

I have a feeling that in 40-50 years our society will have become so irrebrabley damaged by King Obongo and his SJW cronies that the days of Orwell being our worst nighmare will seem like a blessing.

I fucking hate you Obama, you have bumbled through office for eight year constantly erasing everything that our founding fathers have bled and died for. History will only remember you as the first black president and not for the man who has managed to bring about the race war.

Fuck you Obama, hope you burn in hell.

Part of it is the subject matter for the 2 sequels (Project Snowblind was pretty redpill, but good luck using it today, it had some bit of code that could only run on specific series of Pentium 4s without hyperthreading, I found this out when I dropped my tower after cleaning it) the first could go into all the fun theories, whereas those two had to live after the world it setup.
Kind of hard to have a global government when the first one nukes it.

The prequels?
Meh, haven't played them, just not much interest.

Oh please, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, the Bush's, long list of dudes who set it all up and got far more moving. You'd be more right if Congress wasn't so dead in the water.

Mine is Night Glider.

Degenerate detected.

They can't take my waifu from me.

Snowblind worked fine on a core 2 duo.

Never marry or reproduce goy, cartoons are better.

Okay never had one, went to an Athlon black after the P4 then an I7.

Joking aside. In a weird way, I actually kind of understand why weebs lust after cartoon women. In contrast to what most millennial women are today, Chinese cartoon girls (depending on the story) are more effeminate and womanly in comparison to the feminist dykes, tomboys, and skanks that plague the nations. Not justifying waifus or anything, but I do see it as a cry for help from most beta males and anti-social autists that have no chance with either types of women. It's pathetic, but it makes sense. Either way, something needs to change before we end up like Japan and a majority of men lose interest in reality.

An honor good sir.

no they wouldnt

no normies connect directly to the ICANN servers, your ISP does

icann stores which domains point to which nameservers, your ISP downloads this info from icann and stores it on their own dns servers

when you connect to 8ch, your browser, if it has to, will first connect to your ISP's DNS servers (or google's, or whoever you have it set on your network settings).

your ISP will then (again, if it has to), use the ICANN database to find what nameservers 8ch is using. it will then query those nameservers (cloudflare's) to find what IP address 8ch should be pointed to. it will then send that info all the way back to your browser.

most of this process is cached and doesnt generally happen like this in real time or every time

Just tried it on an i7, it works fine. Still capped at 1280x960 res, bad FOV, and the semi-transparent effects like those in the intro to level 2 are terrible but it's playable.

so we should set up our own DNS servers then

How does one create a DNS server?

Actually it's more that the director of Deus Ex was given unlimited time and budget and that hasn't been repeated for the other games.

You can run Unbound as a caching DNS server, your upstream server would be your choice.

You guys are idiots.

DNS isn't the internet. The internet is BGP. To take control of the internet you'd need to take control of AS assignment and cuck BGP.

I don't agree with ICANN being made a UN organization because the UN is super shady, but it doesn't make any sense for the US to run the root DNS organization either. I don't trust the US government to not fuck with DNS, they've already done so.

There's already an alternative DNS root, it's called OpenNIC and you should all be aware of it since Holla Forums was instrumental in the creation of the .chan TLD in the OpenNIC system.

opennicproject.org/

Big fan of OpenNIC but I use dnscrypt.pl personally.

dnscrypt.pl through dnscrypt-proxy then to Unbound on my local network as a caching server.

Used to donate to dnscrypt.pl on a regular basis but Paypal SHUTITDOWN as "suspicious". I fucking hate paypal

You ISP's DNS will just take what ever the icann root servers feed them. If ICANN wacks 8ch.net then points it to safespace then its gone everywhere. All the downstream DNS servers will take the change.

What we will end up having to do is set up a pastebin or something with a redpilled HOSTS file.

THIS

I have been fucking saying this for YEARS.

damn burgerclaps. stop mental acrobatics on your cholesterol trampoline, thanks. Also forgetting:

I don't see what difference it would make to me.

wait, WAT?

Dear luddite, sorry to inform you that you have no clue what you're talking about.

ICANN may be the central registry but it can not censor entries. ICANN was nuked several times with various attacks and censorded in the past - that's why independent DNS directories popped up. Most big ISP's, Jewgle, OpenDNS are prohibiting push flags to redirect/censor.

That's why in countries like turkey it was enough to switch DNS servers to Google so erdo-pig couldn't do shit.

The only problem is security and anonymity for something like a BBS to replace an imageboard.

Most server software like Sychronet and MysticBBS supports SSH so security is about a quarter done. I would personally love Fidonet, Dovenet, and Usenet to make a huge comeback as the last Cyberpunk bastion of free speech and the internet.

So if the UN's ICANN says 8ch.net now points to a different address everyone else will just ignore that change?

(((GOOGLE))) will defend free hatespeech and start forking the DNS?

Sure thing goy.

I KNOW THATS TEDDY YOU PRANCING-LALA-HOMO-MAN!

I was wondering when someone would call it out.

Paypal was shit as soon as the SS fucked it in the ass at the request of the banking industry.

There are OpenNIC servers that use DNScrypt and DNSSEC in case that's why you weren't using it. I didn't know about dnscrypt.pl. It's cool that it does namecoin.

Unbound is fucking excellent.

Okay I got no clue then, maybe my disks are cursed.

And now I'm busy loading Scrapland and regretting I never found my Frontline Fuels of War disk.
Now, that was a fun way for classes to be fixed and mixed, with good gameplay.
Shame battlefield doesn't come close and everyone is now into one rifle and a pistol instead of giving the option of two mains and funs.

Only reason I chose dnscrypt.pl is that it is reliable, is not in the US, and supports DNSCrypt. It has gone down a few times but not for long, and with caching it's not the end of the world.

Used to use pdnsd over unbound, it's easy to make it cache persistently, but it is not really actively maintained at all. I'd call it abandoned although it isn't 100% abandoned.

Almost anything is better than most ISPs default DNS. My ISP does fucky things (and most do). My go-to whenever I'm setting up something and too lazy to do something else is 4.2.2.2

It's a famous DNS server because it's easy to remember. Better than your ISPs fucked-with DNS. Technically the owners want to discourage use but it's always working

tummy.com/articles/famous-dns-server/

I had the same problem. I think it's because I had too many sites saving and/or I wasn't logging out correctly.

forgot to mention. I deleted it and did a fresh install.

localhost:43110/0chan.bit

or Internet mirror

bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit/?Holla Forums

I only need youtube and some popular chan.

tell me why should I care?

I can only use 4chan (banned right now) but 4chan is garbage because they ban you for nothing.

what other chans are there?

What if we funded the maintenance of these lines?

It can be done. We'd need to find a trustworthy company, and we'd need to crowdfund it, and shill the crowdfunding link to anyone and everyone.

Rough idea, but with refinement and good leadership it could work.

this

downstream dns like google cant stop shit

how would they know if it was a domain owner making the change and not ICANN?

inb4 nothing happens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_root_zone

this is what is being taken over

inb4 subtle things happen very gradually

the billionaire member of the elite (((Ronald Chump))) , good friend of israel, good friend of the clintons, reality tv star, is going to become president of the most corrupt country in human history and save a bunch of rejects - yeah that makes sense - that also makes alot of sense

USER WILL BE BANNED FOR THIS POST BECAUSE BABIES CANT FACE THE TRUTH

confirmation bias is a bitch, but the truth will set you free

youve all been duped

(((1)))

hi ctr

Low energy jew

GAS YOURSELF

I remember reading that. Its in the employee breakroom of UNATCO HQ, right?

For some reason I don't remember anything about memes sticking out to me, and I played through it well after memes became known to normies even.

HIGH ENERGY MODE ENGAGED

Wtf I'm a #CuntMissile now

IPFS, ZeroNet, Tor, I2P, Use/Freenet and Demonsaw

Kek.

I am permabanned from 4kike for doxing some antifa cunt.

You're a real hero and a real human bean, user

Go over the internet entirely.
ipfs.io
ipfs.pics

please explain the basic workings of your site for a layman, a quick how to would be welcome

like what do we need to do to get on your site

and separately to support it

Easy there user. nobody was talking to you…

THE HORROR!!!

you weren't kidding…

Get a load of this analdevastated Christcucked moralfaggot.

Use Startpage, user

I know it might be useless, but I don't see why we don't have a petition to stop the ICANN hand over.

IF WE WISH TO SURVIVE THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

is 4chan kill?

boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog

I can't get on.

Lads, isnt ICANN only in control of .com, .net, .org, .us?

Isn't working for me either. Obongo has btfo'd Cuck Chan.

I'd help but I'm retarded when it comes to this stuff.

it's down for me
it's fucking happening

Here's the howto for ubuntu linux users.

Everyone else can die in a fire.

If you aren't using some debian based distro then I don't need to bother with a tutorial for you tbh lads

Holla Forums gone, Holla Forums and /int/ seem to be frozen (and others probably), and not a single post on reddit about it, came here to find out what is going on

Go fellate gentoo faggot.

That's not shitbuntu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, user!

Many happy returns!

Thanks. I guess the happening begins on my birthday. Wew

Eh the habbenings have been going on for a long time,theyre just so so subtle and silent that normies either dont realize or dont think its a big issue at the moment it habbens

Does uncle ben do his own meme images now?

Prepare for newfags.

cuckchan is back up and newcucks are already here, slowpoke.

I watched a video with that piece of information. Come to think of it it was narrated by a woman.

Mint newfag reporting, thanks for the info.

Reminder that this 8ch IP can be connected to directly

Holy shit…I haven't been able to access the news for two months and this is the first happening I see. RAHOWA is coming boys

its a shame that the most Holla Forums tier game in existence now its a shitty holocaust simulator

*human revolution its ok-tier*

Hello fellow mint master race.

Ok so as a non tech guy all in getting from this is that they can revoke a dns but a direct IP to any web server would be fine?

Now, I'm no expert on anything, especially being a Canuck in a shitty economy, but why does Obama want to do shit like this, apparently handing the internet to fucking nobody or the (((UN)))? Hell why is he doing such polarizing things in general, does he have a massive hate boner for America or something or is doing this as a "Fuck you" since nobody really cares for him anymore?

We'll always have Tor. Although I assume by now that it's pretty compromised

HOW DO I USE TOX
What am i doing wrong?
What do i do?

btw, ignore any shills arguing we shouldn't do x because y is better. We can do both x AND y. /pol is not just 1 person.

yes. (((they))) would have to shut down every single user of the decentralized network, in order to shut down a decentralized network itself.

Nevermind i figured it out.
To download and use tox on linux mint, type the following commands into terminal, line by line:

echo "deb pkg.tox.chat/debian nightly release" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/tox.list
wget -qO - pkg.tox.chat/debian/pkg.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get install apt-transport-https
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qtox

once installation is complete, simply type
into the terminal

you can register your username at
register.utox.org/
so people can add you.
your tox id is a long string of letters and numbers. it is located in your profile. click on pick related to find it

127.0.0.1:43110/1FUQPLXHimgCvYHH7v3bJXspJ7bMBUXcEb/?/watch/111/ab3a6e4a2cf63d04a3bf649e450270c02a77f896

Mirror this ( Adolf Hitler, the Man who fought the Bank 2.0 [by Alerta Judiada] )

Upload the ones in your own languages and other stuff and share here.

Add the magnet link in your seedbox if you have one:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ab3a6e4a2cf63d04a3bf649e450270c02a77f896&dn=Adolf+Hitler%2C+the+Man+who+fought+the+Bank+2.0-oZUTyrtDkRE.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=wss%3A%2F%2Ftracker.btorrent.xyz&tr=wss%3A%2F%2Ftracker.fastcast.nz&tr=wss%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openwebtorrent.com&tr=wss%3A%2F%2Ftracker.webtorrent.io

Yeah. That's why you edit your hosts file.

If it still isn't working use this IP

I want to get off this ride NOW

Are they crazy? The weebs would riot,after all they have nothing else to do…

This is not a coincidence,Deus Ex must have been made by a time traveller trying to warn us…

But we didn't listen

Look,i don't have anything against people who watch anime,but you guys need to stop derailing threads with these kind of posts.

This.

(CHECKED)
Hope they fucking burn.

dont hope for a dotr or something "some switch" hitting the final checkpoint
you need to live the life you envision now, today

Mandatory zeronet.io plug in.

Decentralized internet that uses blockchain as DNS manager.

Clearnet to zeronet. Proxy, no software install needed.
proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D

If you like it install zeronet yourself.
Zeronet basically runs websites inside torrents.

FUCK YA I WAS THE ONE WHO MENTIONED IT. I AM SO HAPPY HE IS ONE OF US.

I was quite impressed with 0chan. Good work

I MISS YOU HITLER

The Main Question everyone here should be asking is…
Will we achieve the 10000000 and 1111111111 gets before they shut us down?

Can a Holla Forums explain why Tox is more popular than Bitmessage. I was under the impresion Bitmessage, is safer.

You're a Bad, Bad Goy for enabling Fre.. I mean HATE Speech like that after the great purge.

(checked)
HIT THE SWITCH

DECEIVED BY MY EYES

How would this effect irc?

Please God grant us a new Usenet

FREE DOCUMENTARIES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

8ch.net/eternalarchive/res/905.html

c99a1a1c3a9040e7.paste.se/

Some new ones just ripped, you won't find anywhere else like the new Amerigeddon movie!

Grab them while they still up!

Does Zeronet work for dynamic pages? We need something like this to distribute our hate machine. NTTPchan and 16chan were working on this last I heard.
The sad part is we lack tech people since most of the gifted ones are leftist scum.
DNS is solved by using non-ICANN domains and darknets. We need to have a resilient place to talk, our own little "safe space". I feel this is critical.
Trusting Jim, the mods on Holla Forums, the datacenter admins, the registrar etc to have no ulterior motives is naive.

Disregard that I hadn't heard of 0chan yet.

citation needed.

Guys I'm really worried. What should I do? I followed the guide from opennic and switched to 3rd party DNS, what else?

What will be censored and how, and how can I work around it?

For real, I haven't been this worried in ages.Please someone tell me what to do. Are website like 4chan and Holla Forums going to just be shut down entirely? Does this extend to normie sites like facebook and youtube?

Technically I don't think anythings really going down. Piracy, free speech, these aren't major concerns for the un. Watch the date come and go, we'll still be here, you'll still be able to torrent away.

No, until some law changes pass only the us has legal jurisdiction over these servers that are getting transferred anyways. Its a bad sign for the long term future, but basically nothing will change because of this.

I know no one is going to listen to me, and just continue to panic, but really things are going to be fine.

It won't happen on the date of the changeover, but it will happen. Its a rolling disaster, you'll find that certain domain registrations stop going through, others getting quietly rescinded. They'll start with the clearly terrible stuff that nobody could disagree with revoking us and then through an annealing process start fucking shit up until even normalfags start to run up against them. Only then will we see a proper pushback.

It's centered around PLEX which you can buy with ISK (in game money) and real momeny, which you can then sell on the market exchange for tokens for consmetic items or use it. However with it's free to play model (Alpha Clone Status) you can play the entire game for free with a few limitations.

Here is an user who can think into the future.

Congratulations , you fucked around with NAT output and you have added a very thin layer of protection that can easily be passed if one has sufficent autism to spare. By the time they reach your VM MAC address they already have access to your gateway and by extension your ISP. Proxies don't make you completely anonymous they just make you harder to trace.

Burner Smartphones? Also that could work if you have unlimited traffic(once that runs out your speed is fucked) which goes against the very concept of a burner phone. You can fuck around with public access WiFi and interchangable NICs but thats a hassle.

Are you genuinely this retarded or are you pretending

Good , because you are gonna get caught in a matter of days if you stir the hornets nest.

Those are excellent places to hide because no will bother to look there. Chat logs are not archived unless someone makes a report or you don't archive them yourself. Those platform are an excellent way of networking.

Thank you, friend. It's good to feel like you do something useful for your people.

I'm writing a program now to auto-update your hosts files because I know you faggots can't into Holla Forums >mfw Holla Forums can't even into Holla Forums kek

Got the linux script done just needs a little polishing then I'm going to make the wangblows.

I need a list of websites though, anything you faggots think will be taken offline, IP addresses and domain names.

Use common sense. Who in the right mind would use fucking Binbows during opsec? Any user worth their salt avoids it. I use binbows for basic/casual shit or sandboxing. I leave more serious shit to BlackArch, Kali and TAILS distros

I spend 1 hour max on one proxy often I jump behind Socks 5 proxy chain for maximum comfort

Oh by the way I do not run TAILS in a VM for a good reason, that shit belongs the dedicated USB thumb drive.

Pre-paid plans can provide 1 MB/s speed without minimal hiccups, root your smart phone and you're good to go. If you have money to burn some cheap basic android pre-paid cell that has hotspot functionality. This helped me through recent my ISP 'maintenance' sprees.

Of course this intended for short ops and nothing grandiose. The fact is these days grandiose Internet crusades, OPs or raids are impossible to pull off due to the fact the collective is tainted and emasculated.

Every collective, group or what not will decline. EVE will be cucked and Anons risk falling to the same trap as Goons did.

I do not trust groups, EVE or the group mentality.

I've seen enough groups that went to shit over time. Patriotic Nigras, Goonswarm and shit-ton user sub groups and sects that tried to 'revive' the old user. Guess what all of those attempts failed miserably

I'll stick to more obscure corners myself. I had enough of wankfests, thanks.

I couldn't be assed to give explicit details about my activities since that is utterly fucking retarded.

I can hide my tracks just fine if need be. You can't track a computer that doesn't exist

I guess it's standard to post blogs and write everything about your online activities, hardware and proxy providers in painful detail.

Unless they have reason to or are under investigation, This logic applies to use of proxies as well.

Don't assume things, user.

Don't bother, user. The paranoia in these threads has been hilarious.

Thread 1: THE US IS LITERALLY GIVING THE INTERNET AWAY. ANY FOREIGN GOVERNMENT WILL BE ABLE TO INSTANTLY TAKE DOWN ANY MATERIAL THEY DISAGREE WITH. CHINA HATES YOUTUBE, SO IT'S GONE FROM THE INTERNET. ARCHIVE ALL YOUR PORN, BECAUSE THE SAUDIS WILL HAVE LITERALLY ALL THE PORN REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET TO COMPLY WITH THEIR LAWS. THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING.

Thread 2: Okay none of that was true, B-BUT the UN still is cucked and hates free speech, and open forums of discussion that post politically incorrect facts will be squashed and censored! This is the end of open discourse! The internet will become leftypol, you'll see!

I wonder what Thread 3 will be like.

Thread: 3: Okay none of that was true either, B-BUT the UN is going to outlaw ad blockers so advertisers get more money! It'll happen, you'll see!

And thread 4 will just degenerate into Hitler memes.

Did anyone archive the first thread? This is bullshit. Important threads with 750 get deleted while shitpost ridden britpol threads stay up.

It wasn't important because the whole premise of that thread has been debunked, captain tinfoil.

Comedy goldmine and little nuggets, etc, etc.

IMHO any britpol thread is far more cancerous and fucking stupid.

b3d70ad0adbbbea4.paste.se/

Eve saves your chatlogs, all of them, for all time until you manually delete them.
nice try Chaim

Let's be honest here EVE is huge as it is and presence of anons can and WILL attract feds.

Is it so fucking hard to keep this obscure as possible? Plus anything vidya related WILL decline.

Just look at what happened to Patriotic Nigras. Half of them were furfag degenerates, rest were bought by Linden shekels,

Goonswarm is a puppet of SJWs there.

Now that we found that EVE has few CP rings established there it's a matter of time until three letter agencies look into the community and the game.

EVE costs. That's my problem, $15 a month to talk about politics with shitters? I don't know if it's worth it tbh.

It isn't

The goys who pusg it want to grow e-peens and their sekrit clubs. Same shit as autistic GoonSwarm, to be honest.

I'm not convinced this isn't just one person trying desperately to make his own personal army of anti-Goons. I stopped playing EVE because it was a waste of time and money. I don't see how three people fashplaying as le epin space nazis is going to compensate me for that level of waste.

Wannabe goons would be more apt here. If people want others to join some MMO they coax other joining something, clan, org or whatever.

The guy has selfish ulterior motives.

Never forget what happened and what will happen groups of anons that flock into a paid game.

If he really did care, he'd offer alternatives and resources that do not want to pay 15 $ a month to kike fueled company.

What a time to be alive!

It sounds naive, but I doubt state provider like the ones in Iceland, Greece, Chile or South Africa would also just let DNS expire out. It only takes one command on a console somewhere in a dark server room and millions of users still have a functioning Internet, albeit sometimes with bizarre failure modes. Today, most DNS is deeply cached back in time to prevent exactly this situation.

The one huge block failing out most of the normie net is Cloudflare. If all .com adresses don't resolve, then most of the normienetwork is toast, without Ersatz. But my parents still would have mail and most of our sites we read daily still work. Most auth systems still work, most payment systems still work, as they sometimes don't even rely on DNS.

Or to put it differently: Why should .ch fail just because the UNWO wants to shut down the net?
They would have to REALLY break it. 0day all DNS-Servers etc. You do that only once then all trust in all global institutions are gone. Just gone. The first RWBS (b for bit) offering an alternative wins. Globally.

Now, break a huge number of undersea cables and the picture looks completely different.

THE MEMES, JACK. WE NEED TO PRESERVE THE MEMES.

All of this has happened before and it will all happen again.

TORfag makes another brilliant contribution to the board.

Prior military here. Fuckin' heiled hard.

People need to stop worshipping GUI's and mouses and learn to appreciate terminals again, they are much more powerful.

People should install a Linux distro just to practice the terminal.

Video for Yuropoors and such.

What are you then some edgy nihilist beta?

Open Root Server Network (ORSN) is a network of Domain Name System root nameservers for the Internet. ORSN DNS root zone information is normally kept in synchronization with the "official" Domain Name System root nameservers coordinated by ICANN. The networks are thus 100% compatible, though ORSN is operated independently. The ORSN servers are primarily placed in Europe. ORSN is also used by public name servers, providing Domain Name System access freely for everyone, without any limitation.

ORSN was primarily started to reduce the over-dependence of Internet users on the United States and Department of Commerce/IANA/ICANN/VeriSign, limit the control over the Internet that this gives, while ensuring that domain names remain unambiguous. And to avoid the technical possibility of global "Internet shutdown" by one party.[1] They also expect their network to make domain name resolutions faster for everyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Root_Server_Network

To know everything (or almost) about open roots in internet

1 - What is a root, in the Internet?

It is a directory containing domain names of TLD level, as: de, fr, uk, com, org. Every name is unique in a root. Each name is associated with one or more IP addresses.

The function of such a directory is to provide a user (usually a browser) with an IP address of a sub-directory containing the next part of the domain name.
2 - Are there several roots in the Internet?

According to ICANN, a self proclaimed monopoly, there is one and only one root, operated by Verisign, under contract with the US Department Of Commerce (DOC). Any modification of this root must be approved first by ICANN, then by DOC.

Actually there exists many roots created by other organizations, in order to allow users to access sites that, for various reasons, do not have a TLD in the ICANN root.

3 - What is an open root?

They are roots independent from ICANN, thus from DOC, created by private organizations, for users rejected by ICANN, or rejecting conditions imposed by ICANN.

8 - How to activate an open root?

When the root is set by a network manager of a company, an ISP or private network, enabling an open root requires no user intervention.

In a personal computer installation can be done by clicking on an installer or follow technical instructions found easily on Google (very simple on IPad, IPhone, a bit more cumbersome in Windows).

In the absence of user’s choice, the root activated by default on all PCs is the Icann’s one.

It is expected that future versions of browsers shall include the use of open roots and offer a root menu.
9 - How to identify a root? 

Either by one of its IP addresses, or by a nickname picked by the user, like in a cell phone directory.
10 - Is there an upper limit for the number of open roots?

As many as available IP addresses (v4 or v6) and, therefore, billions of them.

open-root.eu/about-open-root/open-roots/

dnscrypt.org/
Use this to protect your DNS. Prevents snooping and modifying answers by ISP or otherwise.

And with alternative roots, you can have all kinds of new TLD domains that are not offered by ICANN, like .chan .pol .zog .fash .dindu .furfag .pozz

Whatever one can imagine…

The main thing we need is a new private org to act as a registrar for this new root. Preferably a right wing org.

What DNS provider should I use with this?

You should usually go for several as they have a habit of going down randomly. usually I go for ones operated by organizations I trust, for example OK Turtles.

Dat image…

Is that supposed to be Mxcisl337, or is it Christopher Cantwell?

The problem I see with trying to fight this with technology is that, like it or not, normalfags contribute to web culture. A majority of these people can't or won't ever install something to uncuck themselves and will remain in the cramped panopticon that is the mainstream web. We won't get new redpilled brothers who stumbled upon us and slowly realized we were right. It will be the old crew slowly turning grey. We need to try to save them as much as we may dislike them.

It's Beard from Hotline Miami.

newgroup alt.right

WTF, RMS never installed Gary Gnu Linux himself?

There is always our secret sign.

Uh…

>>>/pedowood322/

No one is going to do this because you are a faggot and it's a bad idea.

Let me guess, if the ICANN was based in the UK then things would be different.

ARE YOU SAYING LIKE DUDES?!

bump

This deserves a bump.

bump