LIVE: Truck drivers block Calais in protest over refugee camp

Ruptly will be LIVE from Calais, France, as truck drivers are planning to block access roads around the port on Monday, September 5.
Truck drivers claim a nearby refugee camp is responsible for disturbing their working route and plan to use lorries to disrupt the A16 motorway that runs past Calais and Boulogne. They threaten to keep blocking all access to the Channel ports until French authorities fully close down the ‘Jungle’ refugee camp.
The blockade is due to bring chaos for the many British citizens who rely on cross-Channel ferries, and comes shortly after a French politician called for the creation of a hotspot in Calais where refugees waiting to cross the Channel would be able to claim British asylum.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your faces when the rapefugees start stealing from the blockading trucks and/or setting them on fire.

We can exploit this double moral to sell our propaganda.

About time the frogs protested for something meaningful.

Does someone have the based Hungarian trucker running over rapefugees vid?

The world needs to be diversified. Since every white country already is, we need to send Africans to Asia and Asians to Africa. How about sending the Calais camp to Laos. The French could even have a donation drive for the boat ride, and Laos would receive a wonderful sprinkling of diversity! Its a win-win.

And meanwhile Europeans, could throw the proverbial MTV executives in the brink, have 4 beautiful children each, and have a renaissance that will bless the world for another 500 years.

meanwhile…

do you have refu GENES?

youtube.com/watch?v=0SIjQSpjCNk

These are truckers travelling the continent, all sorts of European truckers not just French. this is the type of working man's revolt we need.

But that's already happening? And the niggers hate the chinks because their meat-robot ways are worse than White colonialism.

One of them is smoking a cigarette and using his phone. This live feed is going to be an action packed traffic jam of a day.

Seems that Ruptly cut the stream off and replaced it with this picture and a high pitched tone noise

It's back the piercing sound might have been the horns and shit they have on stream now.

I'm retarded and didn't see that it loaded the VOD

i'm not kidding, that seems like a lot of fun

Noice. At least the rural French still know how to stir shit up.

Why the fuck do they insist on walking on the fucking road?

This is incredible. What a shame on France and UK for not taking care of this problem but I guess it's how they "normalize" rapefugee shit, just ignore it and ? Question is, when the rapefugees inevitable attack the blockade en masse, will anyone in law enforcement defend them? I'm guessing they'll all be sent to jail for raycizms. Use kind words to darkie while he beats the life out of you, goy.

Good. let them deal with a burning roadblock.

Because they want to get in the trucks. Either to rob or hitchhike.

now you are getting ahead of yourself…

Are you trying to tell me that proud, noble poc of colour who follow the teachings of the one true prophet mehmet are criminals?

I want cuckchan to leave…

Holy shit, white people are actually protesting something important for once. This is amazing.

WEW

I still love how the (((frogs))) are planning on dumping all their rapefugees on the UK on top of sealing that channel because they're assblasted over them leaving

Then they wonder why they've been historically hated across Europe

Seconded.

Yeah! Running niggers over! Ahaha! Wohoo!

Good to see truckers, locals & farmers rise up (slowly),
this shit sould happen every month/week, untill things changes.

Vid is from 2014 then the milk prices in 2015, now the rapefugee issue ,
only a matter of time before the sanity-fuse will burst.

And it will be glorious, honest & hard working people finally had enough,
shame it had to come this far though.

Seeing my uncle (pig farmer and close to pension) working his ass off + extra on the side,
to make a somewhat decent living possible; is fucking sad to see.

With him , many other neighbouring farmers with animals & crops experiencing the same;
ridiculously low prices everywhere.
Mosly passive Boomers 'it will pass' , but when they go bananas; they will go bezerk, trust me.