Oy vey goyim, how dare you want to protect your society and oikos!

Oy vey goyim, how dare you want to protect your society and oikos!
DON'T YOU KNOW TRUE DIVERSITY = EVERYONE BECOMING THE SAME?

hek hek hek

You know we're going down the dark path when the lying press starts accusing Buddhists of being extremist.

what's the history behind this?
i heard its been on for 100 years

Gotta give credit where its due user..

Bangladeshis in Myanmar known as "rohingya" start shit with native buddhists, buddhists decide to burn down their villages and slaughter them.

Muslims are a problem everywhere they go and we're supposed to feel bad for them. Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran used to have large swathes of buddhists prior to the islamic expansion. The Burmese know what happens when they bow down to muslims.

And you know shit is really bad when even pacifists stand in opposition.. Pity the fool who doesn't know any better.

when i said history i meant history, not your hot take

Why don't we just murder them all and banish their religious institutions internationally? Would be pretty good tbh.

I'm not well-versed in this, but it just seems like gang warfare between Muzzies and Buddhists.

These guys are much better than the Muslims, its not surprising that they are being demonized (the main reason is probably to generate sympathy by association for the muslims invading Europe). Didn't one of their thought leaders talk about how the wave of immigration to Europe is genocide too?

Fuck muzzies, I am 100% supporting the Buddhists. I had to laugh when the mainstream media would play video of poor defenseless babies and old women crying but they never once told you the reason behind it all. Lying gutterpress.

It will happen, soon.

globalists want to melt every pretty color of the rainbow into a sloppy shitty liquid fart paste until we are all the same and have nothing special about all our cultures. forget about white people, black people wont even exist. everyone will be coffee. nobody will be special anymore.

FUCK THE GLOBALISTS.

not everything is about jews, shill.

there are the jews who believe in God, and then there are the fake jews who worship money.

not all jews are globalists, but many many globalists are jews. even then, not all globalists are evil, but many many globalists are.

it's very complicated, and I dislike ea and ubisoft and microsoft and all the other penny pinching nickle and diming bastards on earth so don't get me wrong or anything.

Do you deny the fact that there's a push for global race mixing? Curious. Sage negated

we will get our revenge very soon

take your meds

b-b-but MUH MUH M-MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS>>7368733

You are suffering from psychosis. Seek help.

Stop evading the question

So the future will either be Muslim or Buddhist, because Christianity and Atheism can't stop sucking Muslim cock. What side are you choosing, Holla Forums? I'd have no issue being a warrior Buddhist monk.

That literally is the history:

flood

This is a prime example what's going to happen to other light-skins / non-muzzies if whites are gone. It won't stop at Europe. Explain this, liberals.

tbh I've always found buddhism a better looking religion to subscribe to

Globalism and "multiculturalism" are anti-Universe and if you're religious, anti-God.
The beauty of existence is in variation and diversity.
To force us into a bastardized blob of homogeneity is to act against the gift of life.

This is all so the "ruling class" (bankers, religious leaders, government officials, media) can easily control us.

Cultural and racial identity are the greatest gifts to man besides our intellect.
We should cherish and celebrate our uniqueness and differences.

Seriously.
Libtards:
since when is it wrong to want to have your own country free of foreigners?
Please tell me WTAF is wrong with that?
Does ANYONE know of a cogent argument for that?

fucking racist

Their argument is that they'll say you're acting as if foreigners are worse than you.

The counterargument to this is that they are.

I don't have a problem with people, but with cultures. I don't care who comes here if they're willing to admit the place they're running from is shit and then fully embrace our culture, which is the whole reason they came here in the first place. The problem is that western countries actively discourage this.

I remember when liberals supported freeing tibet

Buddhists have always been double plus ungood

Not an argument

Stay mad lol, we the Muslims have this one in the bag

This is the bit I'd want to hear more about.
What suits and when. The change in attitude looks like it might have been after '62.

*shit

All it takes is a single #notallbuddhists hashtag to completely short circuit the liberal logic loop and send them down a path of confusion and irrational behavior.

what is this bullshit
Burma is gook and Rohiniggers are dilute curries, we should bring back DDT just to 'defoliate' the countryside from harmful pests.

You're not even making sense.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.