Runner's high does not exist and dopamine rush after lifting does not exist. Working out is not pleasurable...

Runner's high does not exist and dopamine rush after lifting does not exist. Working out is not pleasurable. People power through it as a lifestyle so they will be healthy and have periods of more energy when they aren't working out.

Anyone who tells you that lifting feels good is a machofag liar. Do it because you have to. Lifting is like working. No one wants to work, but you have to if you're a normal guy with no major perks in life.

Yes

>evidence
This is true tho.

thats where you're wrong kiddo. When i do tricep extension i feel a nice tingling sensation in the tip of my wiener. Outside of that lifting also feels good because its mentally fullfilling. You get a nice workout and you feel good because you know your muscles are gonna grow and you get to go and eat a nice big thing of food. Like a hard days work can be fullfilling because you know you've accomplished something. Working your ass off also feels good because you're too tired afterwards to really give a shit what other people think. I don't know if you'd called that a runners high, a dopamine rush, or what, but it certainly can help with anxiety.

t. fatass

Wrong.
I love the burn and I am a fat ass.

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAA

lies
lies
lies
go workout you low t. bastard and we'll see if your insanity can be cured

/thread

100% lies and OP is a faggot

3/10 you tried.

Kennedi spam em

Stop being a /thread faggot because you're better than that, user.

You need to push it to get the feeling. I get it on my faster high intensity runs and not my slower ones.

well fatass AND lazyfag here.

Except you get results unlike a simple number increase on your bank account.
Some people just like feeling strong and healthy.

2/10, for your sake i hope this is bait.jpg

I agree on this one 100%
You can get the same effect by sitting in a chair and emulating the breathing pattern of running

I hope this is bait
clearly you've never met a german, they fucking love working.

No that's called hyperventilating you autist

t. lazy burger

same as "runner's high" you fucking dipshit

actually qigong pro

You're wrong.

t. former runner

No, you tard, it's two completely different effects via two completely different mechanisms

is that what the smart scientists told you?
pro tip: they didn't do the "research" on the way I proposed yet, so you better stfu

back to reddit

le bait?

dude