Anyone have the upskirt of her walking up the stairs?

Anyone have the upskirt of her walking up the stairs?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CiGHgEx
discord.gg/Rpr6ttX
i.imgur.com/HcAmcNs.png
upfile.mobi/XqA9shLERRW
upfile.mobi/nYobHUEHSIf
archived.moe/_/search/text/danielle bregoli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao

check-seconding

Who has the rest of these?
imgur.com/CiGHgEx

bump for interest

lol nvm I read it and it's retarded but I saw like 10 links like this posted before some impotent loser nuked the board or whateva

Just neck yerself already

Oh look the fucking shill is at it again
Fuck you and your dumb Danielle obsession

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX

i.imgur.com/HcAmcNs.png

le bump

why?

she's a stupid ghetto "white" trash coal burning meme girl. She said "cash me outside how bow dah" on doctor phil now shes famous. Pedo's like her because she's only like 13 or 14.

And everyone else likes her because of her massive tits.

shes 15

I remember seeing a link with a bunch of videos and pics of her. But I don't have that link. I'm sure someone knows where it is.

really? bloody hell that's disgusting. this is why we shouldnt encourage girls to be sluts. you pedos and feminists have alot in common.

im the guy who thinks that woman who dress like that should be stoned to death

You must be Muslim and a Shillary supporter.

This. I cannot understand the attraction to this bitch. She's pretty fuckin' ghetto.

wrong, I believe hillary should be put to death tbh

She's popular among the pedo community & considering the fact that most of her followers are black men, a lot of black guys are pedophiles.

only muslims want to fuck children. if you deny we should have proper dress code, then you are a muslim.

Where the fuck is it

as a muslim i want to fug lil girls and a proper dress code :^)

carpets arent proper dress code.

As I told OP earlier, I know there's a link full of images & videos of Danielle Bregoli. I know that it was hosted at volafile.org, I just don't remember the rest of the addy.

Muslims want a dress code on women you idiot. Real Americans don't give a shit how a woman is dress.

americans are degenerates so true

so true

see

Why would she be popular with pedos? She looks way older than she is.

not only do they prefer sluts, but their minds dont function properly enough for them to understand their own degeneracy. it's honestly sad to witness.

Oh yea, almost forgot that crucial detail.

Because she's 14. She looks that young anyways.

Of course Americans are degenerates. They voted for Trump didn't they? The most immature, hateful, man-child, attention whoring on twitter(he really has no business there), degenerate president we've ever had in American history. Americans these days don't have morals, that went out the window the moment they voted for Obama because he was black. It happen again in 2016 when America voted for Trump because he was anti-politically correct. Although Hillary wouldn't have been better either because she really would have driven America off the rails. So instead of voting for a more level headed candidate like John McCain in 2008 or a more mature candidate like Marco Rubio in 2016, we got stuck with candidates from the far left in 2008 and the far right in 2016. It's like in order to win, you have to have extremists views.

Stay asleep sheeple.

I found a 700 MB RAR of her iCloud nudes leak.

upfile.mobi/XqA9shLERRW

i would like to put my penis in that vagina.

Last one for now.
Someone download that are and post the pix. I can't do it from my phone.

*rar

Post cock for research purposes

Here's a couple screenshots from one of the videos.

aw no the underage vagina went away

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

try refreshing the page, idiot

cash me exposed how bou dah?

It was bound to happen anyways. Nothing you can do.

was is the cash me outside girl or something else?

it was Danielle B. typical trash nudes

Cash me outside. You missed nothing special.

fugg

i saw them and they're not great

Not great, but not awful.

Yeah. You missed out on the link to the rar file. I'm surprised no one reposted that link. Unless that goes against board rules too?

isn't she 16 or some shit
sorry i didn't give two shits about this ghetto kike until i heard there were possible nudes

wtf is wrong with him

She's 14. Which made me not download the file they posted here. Now the link is gone, so it was probably for the best.

nudes are gay doesnt matter the age

I dont give a fuck about those bullshit nudes i just want the upskirt

This is basically true for most people.

He doesn't have enough computers.

Did you have to pay bitcoins to get the passwords for the rar files? Or did you use some other method to unlock them?

Link to the with nudes.
It contains 2 zips.
Second zip is password protected.
First zip is full of win!

upfile.mobi/nYobHUEHSIf

Huge that of iCloud leak. 708MB

upfile.mobi/XqA9shLERRW

Can someone check this one out for me.

I can't download it on mu phone

It will be useless to check out unless I have passwords to them.

Only one has a password. And they aren't zips. They're rar archives.

who dis?

What's the password for the zip one?
I know the second one contains rar files, what's the password to each of them? Because those ones are password protected & the notepad only gave me links to the password, which has to be paid for with bitcoin & I don't have any bitcoin.

i'm this user from earlier and someone decided to post the videos/screencaps directly onto 8ch. like i said they weren't great so I deceided not to dl it. you're not missing out on much though

alright

You're either trolling or you're so utterly stupid you should kill yourself immediately. Actually just kill yourself either way.

>>>/reddit/

Dunno. I gave up trying to brute force it after an hour.

You sound like an angry Trumpanzee who doesn't like hearing the truth. Chillax faggot. Trump is not you, you don't have to get upset about it. Get over it or just kill yourself for being this overly sensitive.

I wish my PC was powerful enough to open these files. Someone else may be able to crack it. I guess we'll need to wait for an user to help us with this.

>>>Holla Forums

All PCs are powerful enough, it just takes dedication.
A guy on 4chan has been running fcrackzip for 45 days now.

That's just one ear that's how protected. The other doesn't have a pw.
I'm talking about the 149MB rar that contains 2 rars.

Did you download the 708MB rar?
I can't do it on my fone

*That's just one rar that's pw protected.

Fuck auto correct

what does that zip contain that he'd dedicate 45 days to crack it?

Videos.

I just thought of something.

Maybe the 708MB rar has all the videos that the other pw protected rar has..

But with no password.

Will any of you niggers with a fast connection DL the rar and let me know?

must be some high quality videos then :]

I just reread the 4chan archive.
He said that it's gonna take 45 days to complete a 1-20 character brute force attack.
That was a week ago.

Brute force attacks take forever brah.
Especially if you don't know how long the pw is to begin with.

yes i understand that but is it related to this ghetto kike?

mind linking me to the archive?
sorry i don't lurk halfchan anymore and there's not many (none at all) habbenings here so i'm bored af.
plus the fbianons & cianiggers decided not to dump some of their cp

archived.moe/_/search/text/danielle bregoli/

If we're talking about Danielle, yes.
The two rars are her iCloud nudes

Is anyone going to dw this?
It's full of win…

alright sweet
she isn't worth 45 days of brute forcing though -__-

Then again fcrackzip is something that runs in the background.
If you normally leave your PC on anyways, it's just a matter of time.

Like waiting for a package sent from China.

The 708mb one is password protected.

There's gotta be an easier way. Maybe some hacker can retrieve the passwords from the "Password Links" mentioned in the note pad?

Do anonniggers ITT not realize they are requesting and potentially downloading CP?

no buddy they'll just have to brute force it or pay the btc. earlier today someone dumped some of videos and screencaps.

I see. I guess that would definitely take some dedication on whoever bruteforce's it. I don't think anyone is willing to pay in btc, but it would be cool if they did.

someone must've had an itch because he dropped a few videos and few screencaps earlier today. some richanon paid btc gg

I wish that rich user would share the password.

I would pay the btc & share the password. But I'm not rich and I don't have bitcoin.