The quicker you realize the Harry Potter films and the Prequels are kino the better...

The quicker you realize the Harry Potter films and the Prequels are kino the better. That's right I said Harry Potter watch them again and pay attention to the filmmaking.

I too enjoy posting these

Only Harry Potter 3 and 7 part 1 are kino. The rest range from good to bad.

>not posting the full picture

3 and 7 part 1 are my favorites but half blood prince is also pretty kino. None are bad even goblet of fire the worst is flickkino

That's a guy ain't it?

You're the worst hotpocket.

I hope so.

That's Karlie Kloss. She's a model.

This kino shit has gone too far.

you can go back man, kino is a state of mind.

only contrarians shit on Harry Potter
the prequels are legit bad though, good ideas executed horribly

thank you user, glad you have some taste and a backbone

go back to reddit and be a bookfaggot plebbor

I bet you love to watch all those pretentious film "analysis" youtube videos.

Literally I have nothing to say: the post

either a retard or a Holla Forumsack

And no I don't watch any youtube analysis videos

I wouldn't have used the word if it wasn't a correct usage

But he did have something to say so it wasn't actually literal. Checkmate reddit.

Whatsherface author is a fucking moron with zero literary understanding, creativity, or originality. Harry Potter is a mashup of lazy stereotypes/archetypes and existing material. Finding herself low on funds, she tweets like a moron, making embarrassingly stupid political points, then strikes a deal with (((Hollywood))) to make an HP prequel. It's as pathetic as it is contemptible.

Your literary analysis and critical theory classes aren't grammar classes, reddit.

No, because Harry Potter is shit that only brainwashed SJW's like.

And millennials, don't forget the millennials

I'm responding to bait, aren't I?

Reddit are bookfags and dont like the films because they are films and are different from sed books you underage fuckface

ONCE again go back to reddit like the little pleb you are

I see no freckles, that pic was a fucking dude.

Harry Potter is NOT kino. It is a shit movie made for shit people.

You false flagging faggot shill. That's a tranny alright, but not because of some retarded shit like no freckles. It's a tranny because of the bone structure. Male hips, long tranny arms, wide shoulders, large forehead, and a prominent brow. The false appearance of female hip indentions were created by removing the lowest pair of ribs.

Nice argument autist but you're wrong on both counts

Not even with a rented dick.

Right up until they became so dark you couldn't see what was going on.

Fuck Deathly Hallows. Fuck it to death.

seriously, what the fuck is up with her belly button. she's neither an innie or an outie, she's somewhere halfway between the two. is she a fucking host from westworld?

get a better tv better yet get the 4k hdr versions that enhance the color if you can afford it. the films look great, only the final one is really dark and thats the entire point.

this shit was brilliant

my man.