Y'all are niggers

Y'all are niggers

NO IM NOT FUXK YOU

Grow up!

What's your point?

sage goes in all fields

at least I'm not a pedophile, white boi

I stood up and told that teachin lady only three letters I need is U, S, and A

Now show charts for islamic and nigra countries. Oops.

in most islamic countries sex before marriage is illegal

get off my chan…

grow up

Being afraid to say a word in any year. Anytime ever.

Die

Why is your dick in your sister?

It's pronounced "naggers"

ya but marriage is allowed at 9 or so

you do realize thats really not a disproportionate percentage compared to other races when you take into account the ethnic population percentage of the country?

The fuck do you think America is supposed to be a fruit cocktail. No one ever improved anything by adding millions of niggers and mexicans to it.

Why do you think they want to get out of their country of origin in the first place?

I ain't all too good with dem numbers and shit but I know something ain't right here, and I know you's white bois child rapists cause all yo women older than 13 don't want yo tiny little dicks, too busy chasing after dat bbc lmao

I'll help you out, you retarded fucking nigger. Ratio of white pedos to black pedos is 15, that means we're almost three times more likely to rape a child. You may not like it, you may not approve, but pedophilia is what makes us the master race.

it worked pretty well for us back in the day

saved

This is like baby's first attempt at subversion. Even if somehow you delusion commies gain control of Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Holla Forums will never accept you. We are hivemind inc, we will will outlast whilst liberals slowly erode you.

p-pewdiepie?????

You know, that you are as bad as Holla Forums ?
an Anonymous hivemind is different from what you have, what you have is totalitarianism, which is why the rest of the website outside your echochamber refuses you, people need individuality, you are just all sucking the BO's cock, which ironically makes you the biggest cucks of all cucks.

you are what you claim to be against.

p.s : an Anonymous hivemind is different from totalitarianism, An Anonymous hivemind is decentralized and organic, meaning that similarity of charecter and opiinion stems from enlightened posters, they all arrive to the same conclusions because it's the natural thing not because some cuck BO or BV pushes it.
this is why you are a fake hive mind.

Also don't worry about commies gaining control of Holla Forums we reject both of you equally, we will never bow to ideologues such as you and the commies, you are both trash and will be offed when the day of the rope comes.
And my friend , it's coming soon.

I don't like Holla Forums just either. It reminds me of reddit except without reddit karma but with all the circle jerking and faggotry still in tact.

You poor idealistic fool, this is not a disparagement, the future will always be for the idealistists.. I commend you. But you can never last.

No such thing as being decentralized, we are all tribalistic at heart, you will at some point choose a side.
Individuality is fucking joke, the mob rules and the mob is whomever is w/e group ideal that seems most socially acceptable and or culturally prominent.
Le sekrit klub ''anonymous' is like Holla Forums and /tpol/, a hivemind. Don't even bother to deny it. Popular opinion will always matter more than populous welbeing.

For millenia we have savaged each other, it is not going to end anytime soon. Conflict as emotion as logic is how we human beans interpret and translate the world.

And so, i for one have thrown my hat in with the nationalists. At least they CARE about family values.

itt; when you are controlled opposition but don't know it

Yep. Them's all niggras.

Holla Forumstards are anarchists tbh