Trump to Blacks: 'You're God's greatest gift to our nation'

Trump to Blacks: 'You're God's greatest gift to our nation'

archive.is/QI8Ih

- Trump visited the Great Faith International Ministries church in Detroit
- While speaking to the congregation, he said that African-Americans are 'God's greatest gift to our nation'
- His visit comes amid criticism that he has yet to appeal to black voters
- Trump promised if elected president that he would provide better education for children who live in impoverished black neighborhoods
- Trump visited Dr. Ben Carson's childhood home with Omarosa Manigault and chatted with the current owner outside before departing the city

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bZIrA
8ch.net/pol/res/7363872.html
archive.fo/pXKZu
archive.fo/YY2u5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gee, what a gift.

Maybe when they were slaves…

Trump bringing back slavery confirmed?

STOP CUCKING YOU FUCK

reeeee

Regift them to our greatest ally.

He must be right…

Oh boy, this is surely not connected to the current raid of D&C threads.

What a fucking cuckold

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

#HillfireMissile now!

Oy vey, what a cuck. I'm #hilldildo now.

yep, D&C raid confirmed
sagebomb this piece of shit
fuck (((their))) free speech
this is our nation, not theirs.

Come on, Trump, after that great speech on Wednesday, don't indulge in this stupid pandering faggotry.

Interracial breeding grounds when?

Guess Whose Coming to Dinner

Enjoy killing yourself when he wins.

He’s baiting the media, you fucking cuck.

choose one and only one

He's prepping that bull for his wife

wtf I hate Trump now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

It was fun as long as he was the uppity upcomer, shittalking like a fellow shitposter. But he's shown his colors several times now.

The solution will not come from the electronic Jew, remember that next time you put your faith in TV messiahs.

it sure is a d&c like the rest in the catalog right now

its ok though because this shill op fucked up because if trump said niggers are gods greatest gift that means the jews cant be gods greatest gift and anything that hurts the jews is a gift from god

btw normies are waking up in massive quantities. Ive several plebs over the past month ask me if i thought the 'jews possibly good actually be a problem'

SIEG HEIL

Meanwhile, he's married his daughter off to the Jews, intertwining his dynasty with theirs in eternal alliance.

He sure does a good job pretending.

I really doubt it. Trump has a history of being a nigger lover.

I really doubt it. Your shilling is subpar.

It's your typical weekend shilling mate. It's rather frantic and low energy by the seems of it.

Remember the whole country clob/town council deal down in Palm Beach? He sent copies of "Look Who's Coming to Dinner" to council members and launched a smear campaign in the media accusing them of not wanting a country club with jews and niggers as members in town.

Trump knows he can't win without the KANGZ

I think there's also an interview of him on jew Howard Stern's radio show talking about how he would be okay with his daughter breeding with a nigger. He dodged that bullet because she was knocked up by a kike instead, but the only real argument there is that he "didn't mean it".

He just needs them to not turn out for Hillary.
As long as we don't see nog votes like when obongo was running, Trump will win.
Which is guaranteed not to happen anyway. I'm pretty sure most niggers wont vote.

lol kill yourself

Fuck off, Sinead

So is crackas that traitorous that he needs to shill to niggaz this way?

Pretty sure she's a coalburner, too, but I don't have the pic saved.

We need a wall! Why can't you faggots understand that?

I'll be sure to give god an elephant with diarrhea next xmas. Hopefully he gets the hint and stops with the joke gifts.

who gives a shit?

If it meant building a wall and instituting national policy that will be inherently prowhite id vote for literally anyone that may do that.

You can wait for hitler all you want but I will vote to ensure there is a white population left to follow your hitler 2.0.

gross

No doubt with a message about guns being the real culprit.

Or assault chicken

It's funny that he is so pro-Jewish and pro-black and yet is seen as a huge racist.

His main issues are with Muslims and Hispanic illegal aliens.

EXCUSE ME, Mr. Trump, but black people were NOT a gift and they were NOT from god.

My ancestors sailed to Africa and BOUGHT them on the slave markets.

They cost MONEY and EFFORT. That's not a "gift".

Everything was above board, the slave markets were run by black Africans and it was all legal in the African jurisdictions. So I am very annoyed to see my ancestors getting blamed as if they did something wrong.

In fact you are giving me "white rage" and I might be forced to commit a crime by the sheer force of your comments.

despite your righteous dubs you speak with a forked tongue user

archive.fo/bZIrA

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Please stop. You add nothing.

corrected

He's also gotten close to a million dollars in campaign donations from Shally Kumar, some dothead.

He's basically 100% fine with mud races that are safe for zionism.

You are justifying genocide.

Did he specify black people or did he mean christians or people voting for him.

It's just 6000000D-chess, don't worry about it go-fellow right wingers

No, I'm pointing out that you are at ground zero or one of them for creative meme production on these issues, and you are muddying up the thread with some tired copypasta that is a decade old and which everyone rolls their eyes at.

Go back to Facebook or wherever your normal online home is.

lmao shills dont even read the articles they post

(checked)
All that is needed is Trump to not place his full palm on the Wailing Wall, and the White Race will gain back their chance to retake their lands.

I can't say this enough:
TRUMP DON'T PLACE THE PALM OF YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!

Trump has sacrificed much, such as his daughter to the Jews, a true hero of our time, who will be remembered for sacrificing part of his bloodline, so that all ours may live

I get it. It's because they burn down buildings to make way for new construction projects.

read the full transcript at

>archive.fo/bZIrA
The African-American faith community has been one of God’s greatest gifts to America and to its people.

Yeah, you could interpret his politics as being

you really don't understand do you
KEK

However this doesn't make Trump a Jew, this makes him a Christian who is to be treated as a Jew by other Jews, this fact alone makes any Jew upset because they're rather have a fucking Paki Muslim receive this blessing than a Christian, doubly so because Trump comes from German/Frankish blood whom the Jews have assumed are the descendants of the Amalek (who Hitler called Aryan) who in Jewish Folklore "will eventually bring the destruction of the Jews"
8ch.net/pol/res/7363872.html

Was that intended for me? I was responding to someone who was spamming the Bugs thing.

They were holding back whites even back then.

my bad

This is starting to get on my nerves, why is it when I save something off here now, the filename is now some long bullshit string of numbers instead of the typical pattern? Usually it's just something like 70485958934, now it's like 4j4193n3912nv912vnnb

What gives?

No, user. He isn't white. He is a Wordist, like a Jew, somebody who has taken a foreign loyalty. He's an anti-white Roman Catholic, which means Wordist…Like French President Sarkozy, who started (strangely to many watching him) advocating for "metissage" or miscegenation.

Yeah, it sucks. There are complaints about it on >>>/sudo/

The biggest value that African Americans brought was their familiarity with rice farming, which Europeans had not done before.

We would have figured it out, especially as we were landing in parts of Asia at the time that had developed what were probably better systems than the blacks knew.

RACISTS BTFO

Analyse the language they use.
Compare with known shills.
And the source becomes revealed.

Unfortunately for them, people are waking up to their D&C bullshit.

archive.fo/pXKZu
archive.fo/YY2u5
twitter.com/radiorenegades

The only good thing that came from adopting such a culturally and racially different peoples amongst our own was that we got Michael Jackson and I suppose he's an honorary white.

Other than that, it has really made us both worse off.

*honorary child rapist

Jackson was never convicted of any crime against children.
Amirite?

wtf I hate trump now

Quick reminder that Trumpfags will come up with an explanation to rationalize their insanity.

He was sarcastic you autistic tool.

He was endearing himself to Black supporters.
There's nothing to be explained.

He knows they respond well to pandering and the black vote matters for this election. He didn't backtrack on anything he said about black crime, he just gave them a pat on the head. Stop overreacting.

He didn't call them a bunch of filthy niggers to their faces?
wtf i hate trump now

That's got to be a shop.

Read up the history of the trial and the events that surrounded it, such as Neverland Ranch. MJ might have been a weirdo or manchild but he wasn't a pedo. But after he released "They don't care about us" the jews had to take him out.

Jew me, sue me
Kick me, kike me

AYO, HOL UP

WE GOD'S GREATEST GIFT

AN SHIIIIIIT

the blessing and prayer shawl have been a wonderful mine o salt and is causing considerable D&C of jewish community

Combine images.

One out of three. Too bad it's not baseball.

LibKikes and SJW calling you RACIST isn't the same as normal people thinking you're racit.

If that were the case he wouldn't be winning so hard for the past year now.

Should say "You can't stump the Trump but you can ditch the witch"

Why are Americans so obsessed with hating on blacks. I know I'm going to get called a shill, but honestly as a Canadian (cuck I guess) it seems like blacks have actually created a lot of good art and music in America over the years. Remember blacks weren't always niggers. To be fair they have been in North America for almost as long as whites. You should all be concerned about the Hispanic trash and the gooks and Muslims flooding over. Trumps right to go for the black vote as long as he doesn't cuck too hard. Blacks are Americans for the most part which is more than you can say for Gooks, spics and camel jockeys.

What are you even doing at this thread, user.?

Hell is forever!

Black people are not the enemy. Niggers are.

Things are happening

but black people are black people
fuck you

Push your nigger fetish somewhere else, faggot.

They’re not the same species as us and they’re animalistic and dangerous.
CUCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOO
Then you have no fucking clue what you’re saying.
Remember that every single black who ever accomplished anything was at LEAST a mulatto and probably a quadroon or octoroon.
Look, syrup nigger, you need to either stay up in your little frozen hell hole and wait for US annexation or bone up on US history before spouting off about things you don’t understand. America is a white nation.

Lol, if think a nigger is gonna act in your best interest, try your luck, and have fun getting your head stomped in by some 80 IQ nog.

They have always been and always will be niggers. Their behavior today is exactly the same as it has always been.

The number of negroes alive today would probably fit on a city bus. The rest are niggers. Remember that “acting black” used to be an insult in the negro community, back when there were actual parents. Remember that before the civil rights movement, they WERE on their way to acting like humans.

And now they’re not. The only recourse is segregation.

Realpolitik with cheap meaningless words is not "cucking". If he actually gives them anything besides the "opportunity" to work instead of collect welfare, then we can talk.

I don't even want them working here. Working here means they exist here, will acquire money here, own property here, breed with our race here.

This is not a fucking game. We are facing complete racial extinction.

pic related for your edification.

RealPolitk

Trump is by no means a racist (explicitly) but…

You are going to see some shit come out of Trumps mouth that he does not believe. He will be saying this to get nigger and kike votes.

keep the objective in mind

WE ARE BUILDING A FUCKING WALL
IMMIGRATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS THIS CYCLE

But they weren't. That's pure fiction.

Trips confirm niggers should not be in America at all.

But you can't get elected running openly on that platform. If Trump espoused that platform, he would get no further than David Duke.

It's all about realpolitik user.

Non-whites have no place in America period.

The "distinction" between "blacks" vs "niggers" is illusory. All a "black" needs to transform into a "nigger" is an emotional outburst. If you don't live in the south you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and should kindly gas yourself.

I live in the black belt.

There's really nothing in Trump's history to indicate he isn't 100% on board with jews and niggers.

You have no real world experience with any of this.

Genius assessment user I concur
I also think israel is missing out on gods greatest gift as well
More negros would enrich them to no end

And a side thought trump needs all the woolies in detroit to help carry MI.
I could give a rats ass what he tells them to get them to vote for him FFS every politico does that user

Oh, come now. Look at the negroes of the 30s and 40s. Black Wall Street in Oklahoma, the jazz players (non-mafia ones), and statesmen after the form of Booker T. Washington.

There have never been many good negroes, but there were more then than now.

I do understand that America was founded by whites as a white nation, and I agree that African blacks are probably 20 or 30 IQ points lower than Europeans and could very well be classified as a separate subspecies, but I think that "African Americans" are different because of European (well, Irish mostly) admixture and shouldn't be hated on as much as they are.

Remember, it was the Soviet Union that turned blacks into niggers by supporting the civil rights movement in the 60s in an effort to subvert America. By treating all American blacks like niggers you're falling for the D&C shill that self perpetuates to this day.

He "believes in genetics" and IQ, there is no way in hell he isn't a race realist w.r.t. niggers.

Now granted, that doesn't mean he's anti-kike.

Get the fuck off our board, nigger.

Ignoring the autistic 'HAO DAR U SAY SUMTIN GUD ABOUT BLAK PEEPUL HURRRR MY AUTISM IS FLARING UP' posts; The only time blacks have created good music(Louis Armstrong for example) was when they followed our guidelines for good music. Once they started making rap, things went wildly and spectacularly downhill.

The problem is, there are now so many niggers that it's nearly impossible to distinguish the honest, hardworking black people that are among them. If a nigger sees a black calling the cops on a nigger for being a nigger, the nigger at best ridicules them, at worst kills their family. The media then proceeds to memory hole it.

This makes black people understandably afraid to stand against niggers. However, the less they fight back against niggers, the more niggers breed and ruin shit.

So once again, black people aren't the problem, niggers are. The other problem is that yes, most Africans living in America are niggers, not black people.

What the solution is, I don't know, but before some retard posts 'DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS' in redtext, that won't work for the simple reason that the rest of the world is too cucked to allow it.

Building a wall to stop immigration is anti-jew agenda.
His "merit based" company is anti-nigger.

IMPLICITLY PRO-WHITE

wtf i love niggers now

trump knows

Holy shit, nigger, go the fuck back to Reddit. No nigger belongs anywhere near a white country. Whatever "culture" they have produced has been directly relational to the degradation of society.
Or how about you put your own race first, you dense little cuck? Blacks having been in America for as long as whites gives them no extra "right" to remain. Whites ought to exterminate them, or at the very least kick them all back to Africa. The niggers have contributed about as much to America as a goddamn tractor, and even then I'm pretty sure tractors have done more. Whites built America entirely. America is a product of white civilisation and is fundamentally inseparable from it. Niggers were brought to pick cotton and have long outlived their usefulness. They have no more claim to being American then any injun. The fact that they squat on the patch of dirt that is America means nothing at all.
"MUH KULCHURE!!!!"
pic related, faggot. I feel ashamed to call you a fellow Canadian

This goes well beyond music too.

Look at the decline of the black family after the civil rights era. While niggers were firmly under the thumb of white people, they mostly operated under the european model of nuclear families, going to church every sunday, etc. After the civil rights era they were given the freedom to revert back to their more primitive African-style social structure.

That's cus getting the jew blanket put on him makes it not so kosher to fuck with him anymore

Yeah, well you fuckers better be right. This nigger pandering makes me fucking sick.

Please explain, was it really blessed by Grand Rabbi or not?

We've also had (((people))) working for decades now to drive blacks away from the nuclear family unit and establish the 'No snitches' bullshit they follow now.

Trump should have leaned in real close, narrowed his eyes like a chinaman, stuck his lips out and whispered "ooga booga" to the nogs on stage, causing a chimp out. Only then would Holla Forums be fucking happy.

Splatter your brains on the wall, you fucking anti-white piece of cuckold trash

Alright buddy, let's see you in action then.

Go run for office. Surely your compelling arguments and demands for your opponents to kill themselves can't fail to impress, right?

tbqh I don't think they really needed much encouragement. Of course the kikes have been egging them on and providing memetic support for their degeneracy by giving the worst of them record deals, but even without their (((influence))) they would still likely be degenerates today.

Absolutely, but that doesn't make it any more excusable that (((they))) keep doing this shit.

Yup. The only cure is suicide

That is certain. There is no excusing what the kikes have done, and they must pay for their many crimes.

make sure you got some good reading material because its going to be a long wait for hitler

Has anybody else noticed that the "muh pr" meme is used almost exclusively by people who can't wrap their minds around realpolitik?

The meme has a legitimate role in countering concern trolling when Holla Forums is raiding, but that's not how it is typically used.

Just remember; Nearly every country Jews have ever lived in had kicked them out or tried to kill them, but it's obviously the rest of the world that's to blame!

He was pretty redpilled. Pic related. Too bad he went and tried to extend the olive branch to them by participating in the "We are the world" and some other shit (not unlike Oprah Winfrey after the blood-libel scandal).

Unlike Oprah, the man wasn't content to keep doing their bidding which lead to his death.

Oh where could these threads be coming from?

It's mostly used by retards who think superman is going to come magically deport and/or purge everyone they don't like and make everyone else trilionaires.

Here is him on tape saying it.

You really do love nigger cum, don't you?

Off topic, but did CM Spunk ever have his MMA fight, or does it keep getting "delayed"?

Have you ever noticed that Trump's lengthy history of philosemitism and philoniggerism is always claimed to be realpolitik?

Didn't they find a bunch of "artistic boy nudity" books in his house? Maybe those books were planted, but I recall the police listed a bunch of such books they found in his house.

Basically a bunch of quasi-legal pedo shit.

I've noticed that you have no argument for why it isn't.

If you want a candidate who doesn't engage in realpolitik, vote for David Duke. You'll get nowhere.

And where's the pushback coming from? Nigger lovers like you who would rather keep your comfort, wealth, and position in society than do what needs to be done. This is a lot bigger than Trump and affirmative action or whatever bullshit you're rambling about.

They all need to be gone.

Have you ever noticed that reported for not even trying?

Strawman. I said black Americans differ from niggers because of their European admixture which is fading with every new generation of niggers.

I agree that culture comes from race and can't be taught. I also agree that le "we were here first" argument used by chugs gives them no right to claim ownership of any land. I just think black Americans and Americans have a shared history going back 500 years, kind of sad to just say fuck you and want them exterminated.

There's definitely a strong argument for sending most blacks in America back to Liberia though.

Did it ever occur to you that voting isn't the solution? We keep voting and we keep getting nowhere.

I know, they killed him. The doctor who gave him the lethal dose was assigned by Sony.

Saturday Night, facing fellow Potato-American Mickey Gall.
Kind of dreading it tbh, I want to see him do well and all, but Gall has been fighting for 8 years..

Not an argument. Explain why it wasn’t what is claimed and why its destruction (I forget what the event was called) was not a bad thing.

Rap is, at best, percussive poetry. There’s no music there. And it’s hardly poetry.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, PACO.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, TYRONE.
What the fuck do you think the United States military is, you stupid faggot?

if you can't get rid of cockroaches what makes you think getting rid of all niggers will be any easier?
get with a real plan user, pie in the sky dreams will get you nowhere.
moving in the right direction is better than waiting for total extermination to happen

Did it ever occur to you that if voting doesn't work, we've not lost any ground? What damage could possibly be done by pushing Trump and losing? It's not like we have to surrender our guns when we vote.

Soap box, ballet box, ammo box. In that order.

The right direction doesn't involve putting niggers to work here and filling their pockets up with money.

They're certainly entertaining me, lately.

what kind of moron are you anyway?

I don't understand how Liberals ever liked Boondocks, Aaron hates niggers and constantly put it on display in his show. Oh wait, I just figured it out…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Rap is not a genre of music, it's a lyrical style.
As for "rap" being an example of Black failure… it's a Jewish creation. Blacks had gangsta rap culture foisted on them by Jews in the same way as White women had feminism foisted on them.
So why do you blame Blacks for being victims of the Jew?

The damage being done is the still fervent commitment to the institutions of democracy. We saw this same scenario take place under Reagan.

It's okay, White man. Reagan won, everything's fine.

What is your solution?

So it would be better to let Hillary win and use your method instead?

Which is?

Niggers with money are going to be breeding up White women, you stupid faggot. I'm not talking about welfare or any of your economic nonsense, you fucking nigger.

Niggers need to NOT be here. At all. At all.

I was just fucking around m8

Once again, some autistic faggot thinks Superman is going to come solve all his problems.

The Wehrmacht was the best fighting force in the world during WW2, bar none. Then it tried to fight the unified forces of the rest of the world.

Do you remember what happened after that, faggot? (Spoiler: It didn't involve a man with an S on his chest sweeping the Jews off to prison.)

neuro-linguistic-programing

Kek at that image. I learned more from his speech about Soviet subversion than I have from any other video or post on Holla Forums. Should be stickied as required viewing on Holla Forums.

I'll tell you this; if Hillary is actually going to start a war with Russia that ends in a nuclear strike on the US, then yeah she's probably a better choice.

You cucks are never, ever going to stop worshiping niggers and rubbing your merchant hands together looking to put them to work, so it's better if you just get vaporized.

I can see how it would work as an NLP program. But if you trace the origins of the gangsta rap industry, it's Kosher.

You seem to have forgotten to tell us your solution, which we should be following instead of promoting Trump.

Go ahead, I'm sure everyone is eager to hear it.

Mother of God that was the edgiest post I've ever read. KEK.

I agree wholeheartedly user.
much of modern music has been (((engineered)))
I missed an opportunity a few weeks back when some user was discussing the early history of the british invasion and some mysterious (((group))) that was using NLP lyric suggestions and other influence on groups like the beatles.

You want some real edge? The US and most Western European countries are already at South African-levels of racial destruction in the grade school age demographic and nobody here seems to be interested in doing anything other than managing it like a hedge fund.

Wouldn't be very civic otherwise, would it? Stiff upper lip and all.

omg I'm #WithHerNow

McFucking killyourself

The solution is a race war that claims millions upon millions of lives. That's it. That's the only solution.

But you don't want to hear that. You have no problem breeding up with niggers. You're happy to be Brazil so long as you live vicariously through elections and get a tax rate you're okay with.

Blanda up, goy.

He SO defected back to Russia after his "Death" in 93.
Probably the reason why Putin's regime has been so based tbh.

what are you waiting for?

What commitment? We give up nothing by voting. We've made no commitments.

pr is capitulation. To capitulate is to cede victory.

Mentally, you have. You're still okay enough with the present system that you'll give it another go and you'll still include these tens of millions of subhuman shitskins who murder and rape our people indiscriminately within that system.

And you'll do it because you aren't willing to fight. You're scared and you've conceded.

We can't wait for hitler

You don't know anything about what I do or don't want to hear, so any conclusions you come to are simply reflections of your own mindset.
You on the other hand, have written enough to allow some reasonable speculation. First off it's pretty clear that you expect your statements about nuclear annihilation and race war to be shocking to those who read them.

Do you realize where you are? This is not a new idea.

Stepping back the bounds of reality for a moment, in what way do you believe that supporting Trump precludes your "race war" from happening? You can have Trump and a race war.

you first, ill follow you

wtf I hate trump now
I'm a #cruzmissile

upp.

Oh, please. Never in a million years. Whitey is going right back to sleep. Done took his country back. And all these shitskins are going to stay right where they are and assume total control of this country in a few more years.

They don't have to do anything but wait.

Every god damn time Trump does a move like this,some Holla Forumsacks are up in arms about WHY ARENT YOU FULL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW YOU CUCK

Listen faggots, he is not the savior of the white race, neither was Hitler, what they are is NATIONALISTS. A sad reality is that the nigger's family roots in America go further back than yours, unless you are full blown anglo/dutch colonial or french canadian. He is doing this to rally his nation, which includes blacks.

Preserving your own people is not hating other people of the nation you stupid fucks, stop letting the jew balkanize us

And electing Hillary would lead to the outcome you desire, how exactly?

Thanks for revealing the truth to me, I'm a #HillaryArtillery now!
>implying this isn't to just win the black vote

Top fucking kek.

Hitler was racially aware, even if some of his views on slavs were junk.

Trump is not racially aware at all.

Hitler was racially aware because he was from a homogeneous European country, it is not the same story in America

Under Obama we've seen the greatest period of White radicalization since the 1960s. The Reagan precedent is real. They go right back to fucking sleep assured that the republic is saved.

I'll say it plain: I don't fucking trust Trump one bit. That's what it comes down to. I'm supposed to trust his last speech on immigration, but ignore the touch back amnesty he and his son were pushing months back. I flat out don't trust him. You obviously do.

This is what happens when only 2-3% of your population is niggers. In 1989 the city of Toronto had 6% nigger population. Most of it Afro-Caribbean. They made up 80% of the robberies and muggings in addition to half of gun and drug related crimes. We're looking at over half the crime in the city from just 6% of the population. Niggers must all fucking hang.

Rather than an endorsement or mollification of Trump, this is an indictment on the United States itself. We shouldn't even be considering continued cooperation or participation in this niggerized nation.

What the hell are you doing on Holla Forums? Mentally you've 'committed' yourself to solutions through dialog and rhetoric, when you should be focusing on shooting people.

You talk on Holla Forums instead of gassing kikes because you're scared and you've conceded.

dumbass

I'm pretty much where you are, except that I am more swayed by his last speech than you were, to the point where I'll vote for him.

I'll add to what you're saying in that even if Trump's goals were legit, we have had signs in the past 6 months that Trump can make George W Bush seem statesmanlike, with his "Obama started ISIS…ha ha, fooled you!" A president who was supposedly on our side, even a little, who acts like a complete buffoon doesn't help us either.

However, his meeting with the Mexican president went well.

I'm hoping Trump turned the corner.

DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS
DEPORT ALL DUH BLAKS

Plus,who would stop them? The African Union? The (((UN)))?

That is where the argument lies i guess

Do you hate niggers because of the culture of violence and savagery that the majority of them worhsip at the moment or do you hate niggers because their skin color and dont expect their behavior to change

We can either try to improve relations and coexist as Americans or continue to divide ourselves and constantly be at eachother's throats, just like the media and friends want

The MAIN problem with blacks is that they act in a primitive tribal manner. So when Michael Vick fights dogs or Chris Brown beats a woman blacks will still defend them because of skin color. Whites dont tend to do this, we say shoot the cracker and get it over with. I personally feel Trump is helping break that down, he's changing it so blacks can have a group that are not niggers but Americans, and maybe one day we will be united and be able to call out niggers together.

He hasn't said one word about revoking citizenship from anchor babies. He brought it up a few times and it's been complete radio silence since.

I don't like the constant primary focus on "criminal" illegal aliens his campaign always goes with. A guy who makes his money in real estate and who has a family full of kikes cannot be trusted.

>>>/oven/