Spiderman Homecoming trailer to premiere tonight on Jimmy Kimmel

Spiderman Homecoming trailer to premiere tonight on Jimmy Kimmel

First he gets the first Switch prototype, now this? Why don't people use other Late Night shows?
Why did they replace Craig Ferguson, the only good one?

FUCK THIS MOVIE

It's a Spider-man done right with literally every other character done wrong! OC diversity tots or otherwise! It's gonna suck hard.

Yep. It's alright, I suppose. It's Spiderman. Yep. Can't complain. Nother Spiderman film. The sixth one. In the red and blue suit. Shooting the webbies. It's Spiderman. Again. Yep. I feel nothing.

Eh, I'll pirate it.
Looks better than most MCU films.

Try again.

Looks like it has potential. Though I wonder who the black chick is supposed to be? Did Peter say it was Liz Allen?

its mary jane user

wait… is Gwen Stacy a nigger spic hybrid now?

It's like some unholy combination of Mile's Spider-man, Ultimate Spider-man and breakfast club.

I'm more likely to watch it. Course through piracy.

looks fun

That can't be true.

I highly doubt that, MJ is ironically a red head so much so that even normies would be pissed if she was niggerized

I hope so because MJ is where I draw the line on replacing white characters with minorities.

It's MJ anons. Amy Pascal strikes again.

Pass.

It's clear Sony wanted to make their all-singing, all-dancing, all virtue-signalling Black Spider-Man movie, but someone somewhere at Marvel said no. So what we're left with is an unholy Frankenstein's monster of a movie with Peter Parker but none of the supporting cast that people love or care about.

Also, didn't Bendis do the robbers with plastic Avengers masks bit in Ultimate Spider-Man?

I've seen it in live-action before, but can't recall where it was.

It was definitely in early Ultimate

what on earth did you mean by this

Said liz, yep

No it's Liz Allen

Wait a minute, is one of the robbers wearing a Batman mask all of a sudden?

Yes. It's Iron Man, Captain America and Batman for some reason

Wow, they knew this far ahead, did they?

Also, still claiming I saw bank robbers dressed as Avengers in live-action, but it wasn't like either the comic scene or the Homecoming scene, and I still can't seem to recall it fully. It's gonna keep me up all night.

I like a quippy spider-man but the way he sounds is so forced. Tobey Maguire had better delivery. He sounds so awkward. Maybe if there was a scene where he tries out many quips during a fight, and ends with the best punch and punchline at the end, I could understand his weak delivery until he gets better at it. Not sure how it will hold up through a feature length film.

Robert Downey Jr. mentor might be the best parts of the movie and might steal the spotlight off spider-man. I liked that they didn't pick an obvious villain, though I would have gone with Hydro-man. It might be alright and they sabotage themselves in the next movie and begin the reboot cycle all over again.

"huuuurrr, we are going to get the character right and take him back to his roots!!!!"

I bet you money this started as a Miles Morales movie before somebody stopped Sony. His fat asian friend just helps cement that. I'm sure casual MCU fans will enjoy this, but as for me… well, I guess I have the first two Spider-man movies.

Tobey was a great Peter, but a terrible Spider-man. Garfield was bad at both. This kid is more Miles than Peter. All in all I'd say Tobey did the best job at the character considering Peter is much more important to get right… still, it's a shame they couldn't get his Spidey side just right.

Another big shame we didn't get to see the kid from "the perks of being a wallflower" play Peter Parker. I think that kid looks and could act the part so perfectly, but I don't know how his Spider-man would be… I suppose he wouldn't really have been able to be Peter Parker anyways.

Well, to be fair, this was written by the same guy who is responsible for black Iron Woman and probably had something to do with black Captain America too. Although these Bendis would probably be more hesitant to depict black people as criminals.

I don't know if that was ever a thing but now that you've said it I'm imagining it as if it happened. Thanks a lot. I'm gonna be stuck thinking about it too now.

Could be ok. I had/have no expectations.

Stop copypasting threads from Holla Forums you garbage, or vis versa

they already made Jimmy Olsen a nigger; red hair is not a diversity shield

You forget he was male not female, if you go against the dick's will, the dick will get angry.

Isn't Peter's fat friend in this supposed to be Miles Morales's friend?

And did anyone else catch Donald Glover in there for a split second?

If he ended up being a major part of the movie that would be incredible.

It's very clear they wanted to make a Miles Morales movie but just kept going with Peter as to not piss people off. But guess what? I'M STILL PRETTY PISSED OFF!

I think he meant "iconically". He typed "ironically" because he's a silly person. A silly willy.
A fucking retard.

Last I heard, the asian kid was revealed to be named Ned Leeds

actually it was just auto-correct and I hadn't noticed it.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Were they both under a spell?

It would explain why two basically demigod beings who have been running and fighting for Country much larger than Umbras city would fight like chickens with their heads cut off, while shooting lasers out of the neck hole.

Brits say happy christmas dude.

House in malaga airbnb that shit

There were celtic tribes called the Belgae, but the only thing we have in common with them is the geographical location and name of this country.

This anglo-invention meme really needs to die. If anything Belgium exists because of the French support for the revolt.

This is also completely wrong, congratulations on being an ignorant retard. Wallonia was only part of France during Napoleon and they spoke a romance dialect after the romans left.
Old-Dutch was spoken in Flanders before nationalities were even a thing and is a direct descendant of the Frankish dialects

i do intend to wait, hahaha, thou i'll try later today to make it using your template, but just to see how it turns out, only whem i'm sure it'll be good I'll get the good quality stuff and laser cut

A South Korean military source said it had identified the source of the cyberattacks that targeted the internal networks of the military.

According to Yonhap news agency, the internet protocol (IP) address linked to the attack’s origin was traced to a location in Shenyang, China, and a malicious code associated with the address was similar to the one used in North Korean cyberattacks against the South. This reportedly pointed to North Korean involvement in the hacking incident aimed at the army's intranet.

"It is our understanding the internal network of the military was hacked from an IP address in Shenyang," the military source told Yonhap. "The malicious code used in the hacking is similar to the code used in several computer breaches."

North Korea is believed to have carried out several cyberattacks in the past. In August, North Korea hackers were linked to the targeting of numerous South Korean government agencies.

So Pascal and her cronies wanted to make a Miles movie, Marvel said no. But they somehow agreed to keep everything from the script instead of changing it.

Also Vulture is gonna have an Infinity Stone.

I wonder if Disney realizes how much Sony fucked them over with this one.

The Spider-man fans know that this is a Miles reskin and most probably won't see it. The casual audience knows enough about Peter Parker to be turned off by the new diverse cast that were going to be part of the Miles movie, but also don't know enough to realize that fat Asian isn't Harry and the black chick isn't Gwen or MJ, so they are disgusted by the casting and see it for the pandering it is.

They also can't kill Peter off to replace him with Miles… because he is Miles. The only thing I wonder is that when this movie and its sequel inevitably fail, will that start the decline of the super hero craze, or will they just try and re-re-reboot again, but be out of touch with everyone and actually try a full on Miles Morales movie because journalists and their circle jerking communities say that's what people want?

It'll be interesting.

Also, side note, all of my more casual friends who usually eat this sort of thing up hate the look of this new movie and have no interest in seeing it.

They will.

They won't care too much.

People are dumb and just want the same shit. ASM and ASM2 still made $700+ million each and those things looked like stinkers from the get go. This version has that Marvel synergy helping it out. It'll do well. The only thing that might hurt it is that there's too many darkies for the chinks, but Sony will just keep them out of the marketing for Asia.

It's a Marvel movie user, this shit will make it's money back because people are fucking stupid sheep who keep paying money to see the garbage Marvel shits out every year.

It's gonna make money from all the mindless Marvel sheep and general movie goers who can't think for themselves or at all. It may not make a lot but it will make enough to warrant more of this crap. And so the MCU shall too fall to the drum of diversity first. It's been happening slowly already. This will be the final nail in the coffin.

See, you're wrong. People either hate it and are sick of the diversity, or they think 'why isn't PETER black?!?! racists!'
It'll bomb.

It absolutely won't bomb, but it will almost certainly do less than Sony are expecting/hoping because they seem to think all movies they make will surpass Avatar and are flabbergasted every time they don't.

Very good choices with Peter and Vulture, but everything else is shit. Why is even Tony Stark there? Shouldn't some SHIELD handler or Happy be ones to deal with Peter?

There are things known as compromises, and limiting changes that Marvel made was probably part of one that lead to the Sony-Marvel deal. Marvel should just keep saying no to Sony, unless they are given full control of the film, and delay until it was clear that Cisbusters will be a flop. Then they would be in a much better position to negotiate.
They could also just use all that Chinese and Disney money to buy out the franchise. Worst case scenario, Sony would make another film that would flop, but that probably wouldn't happen given how badly the film division of the company is struggling.

It would be great if Spider-Man turned out to be Marvel's first flop, and Pascal would be exiled from industry that she can even ruin a guaranteed moneymaker that normal Marvel films is. It's probably not gonna happen. What's gonna happen, is that Homecoming will earn about as much money as Ant-Man did.

Doesn't look to bad but Amy Pascal needs to be linched

That reminds me of the Ultimate comics a bit.

So when do you think Marvel will finally figure out that they can't please these people?

If it turns out MJ isn't a black chick but her white red-headed self I would love to see the outrage these nujobs will throw if that happens.

If fucking Kyle Rayner can't get a movie, no legacy character will.

Also, who the fuck takes these screencaps? Seriously. Who scours Tumblr/Twitter for stupid opinions from nobodies?

They're so entitled that they scream whitewashing when a character that just so happened to be RUMORED to be turned black ends up not being black.
Their only thing to fall back on is that they're now speculating that, with no proof, the black girls will be lesbians. Or that Zendaya's character will be 'genderbent Miles Morales.' And we can all tell now that they'll be furious when that doesn't happen.

All you have to do is type in something like 'Miles Morales' and you see plenty of shit on your screen. There's not a lot of 'scowering' required.

Probably wishful thinking but, if they don't give up when they should, Kyle could always show up after Justice League.

I am so using that

Not even trying

I should story-time Kyle sometime. He's really fun.

That is until they start shoving "Hal Jordan from the past" into the book because of HEAT. Oh, and when they made Jade cheat on him because they wanted to put her in the fucking Outsiders.

Meanwhile in space…

Okay, I guess technically Gamora is cheating, but they could have cast anyone and painted her green but they chose Uhura.

Colorblindess or covering up dat FLAWLESS MELANIN,, you decide.

Get out.

This is Sony you're talking about.

FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!
Only good thing that happened with NuBusters was her losing her position

Would Disney do any better?

Never, Marvels ranks are infested by now.

It's physically hard to read that first one.

Also, fuck Holla Forums when and why the hell did they implement captchas for each post?

Some guy went on a shitpost spree. This was the solution.

I like Kyle, he was based on Keeanu Reeves, he was a cartoonist who used to come up with better shit than big green boxing gloves. Swarms of flying monkeys, a head that drinks the ocean, kind of thing. "I'm your worst nightmare. A manga nut with a power ring."

(Lol, someone should totally edit that page so its tentacles instead of a giant mecha.)

I loved him in Grant Morrison's JLA, at the start he was freaking out over teaming up with Superman and Wonder Woman, "I can't handle this! It's like playing with The Beatles!", and at the end he was facing down Mageddon, the Anti-Sun, "You're trying to beat me with self-doubt?! Dude, I'm from the Springer generation."

I still think the whole girlfriend in fridge thing was a cheap shot at making some melodrama for a likeable character.

Because he's too good for us, so they took him away.

I SAY WE FUCKING RIOT! BRING CRAIG FERGUSON BACK YA BUNCH OF TWATTY CUNTS!

I like the Vulture design. Similar with the comic but revamped pretty well.

Yeah, fucking Hue or Dre or whatever his name is got butthurt because some furry wouldn't ERP with him, so he paid dot indians to solve capchas for him to spam /furry/, /erp/, and, for some reason, us. Despite furries pretty much getting treated like lepers here.

It was massive spam, reposting random posts from other boards, on every thread, rendering the whole board unusable. So the capcha is an unpleasant necessity until someone doxxes this lolcow and goes Patrick Bateman on him.

That was Jimmy Fallon. This is Jimmy Kimmel. Don't get your Jimmys rustled.

I still fucking pissed at the old writers who still have their nostalgia circlejerk and forcing Hal Jordan back. FUCK THEM WITH HOT IRON ROD IN THE ASS.

Hal Jordan died a heroic death. He made amend of his action of destroying OA, the corps, and playing god.He reignited the sun and died and will be remembered by everyone. Then GL mantle will be passed.

But no. Those cunts at DC are so balls deep in their nostalgia assfucking they decided to revive him back. Rviving a cocky test pilot with zero creativity that can only think ball when he want a wrecking ball or boxing glove to punch someone.Also his bland personality is so boring the world went into coma everytime he's trying to show how great he is. Even among silver age hero he's a fucking douchebag.

But Kyle, what make him interesting is how he's struggling to become a hero. He doesn't have a mentor like Hal. Ganthet giving him cryptic pointers. No Corps to support him. He's pretty much a sitting duck for all human and aliens that have a grudge against GL Corps.

Also his creativity. Like other user pointed out, Kyle is the creative type. Comic writers may don't like him but comic artists love him because they can project how they felt if someone give them a construct ring.

The truth is, we need younger and better writers for DC and Marvel. We got too much old coots writing shits and struggling to keep up with modern world. It's like seeing an old man trying so hard to be hip but ended up cringy as fuck.

FUCK.

The problem with Marvel and DC today is definitely not the lack of younger writers. The majority of young writers today are fucking cancer, just look at Marvel.

Both Jimmys are shit.

So stop hiring SJWs. Marvel and DC are trying too hard to fill their SJW quota they forget to make good story.

Also they are already creatively bankrupt when they make Civil War 2.

Yep, DC is full of irrelevant old farts, and Marvel is run by SJWs, Tumblrinas, Calarts, and their pozzed cucks.

As I've said before, if I was in charge of either, I would raid the top tier of Wecomics, Deviantart and Fanfiction, and eploy the best of the least worst of a bad bunch, because compared to what we have now it would be cream.

If comics are saved it won't come from filmmakers, who by definition are always going to be dilettantes, it won't be commercial artists, who look nice but can't tell a story, it won't be the undergrounds, who hate comics and only use the artform ironically, it won't come from novelists who are too in love with their own prose to let the artist tell the story, and it won't come from inside the industry, which is artistically cancerous, creatively bankrupt and economically broken.
If change comes, it's from the fans stepping up and going pro. Instead of whining on imageboards and forums we should be GITTING GUD and taking over.

The problem of replacing them is twofold and not as easy as you said. What? Are you going to go to their office and said that you have good ideas for their comic? Oh you poor naive sweet summer child.

Here's the problem:

1. Comic book artists and writers only exist in two types, either they are very quirky in their work, demand from readers allow them to make more of their stuff. This one is pretty risque because if demand dropped, they are also lost their job. The second type are the one who follow editors like a lapdog. They going to write what editors want to even when it's shit, full of agenda or even SJW bullshits. You think you can become an editor? Tough shit. Editors usually picked from within the company or from senior writers. Also with internet it's pretty hard to become very quirky in this time and era.

2. A lot of comic book writers and artists still have high school mentality. Do you think you're a new bigshot in the arena? Tough luck boyo, you can't overstep senior writers and artists. You will be given shit job if you don't want to kiss the senior's ass.

3. Given a bit of power, writers and artists can turn into fucking DIVA. The best example was in the 90s when a lot of writers and artists was put into the spotlight when they give DC and Marvel the finger and move to new independent comic publishers like Top Cow and Cliffhanger. Their comics sold like hot cake but what they did with that popularity? They became lazy cunts and lazing around all the time. Comics can be delayed up to 6 months. This is the real reason of the downfall of Cliffhanger comic. Most people love Battle Chasers and horny teens want another Danger Girls. But they shit all over them acting like a fucking diva.

So yeah, go ahead, talk about replacing DC and Marvel team. In companies run like high school cliche it's fucking impossible.

Fallon's slightly less shit ever since he came under fire for treating Donald Trump like a human being

So support the good independents and stop supporting the Big Two until their owners finally hold some Nuremberg trials and start hanging the war criminals.

Fuck, every time someone comes up with an idea, some asshole pipes up with CAN'T BE DONE.

Yeah right like indie publishers matter nowadays. America being lazy they tend to focus on only two well known brands even when they are shit. Hell, even Holla Forums is full mostly stuff from DC or Marvel, and in extension Warner, Disney and Viacom. Where is Dark Horse comics? Where is Cerberus? Where is Grendel? where is Astro City? Where is all the great comics that supposed to be the building blocks of Holla Forums?

None. Because in the end all the faggots here are too lazy to bring new stuff or too busy debating about CN/DISNEY comics/shows and how shit they are.

So please, shove that Jack Black pic back into your ass. He's too good for your better than thou attitude. Your idea to "change the (American Comic) world" sounds like a naive teen who just found out about philosophy and theology and felt like he/she can change the world if he's "brave" enough.

Trust me, the 90s tried that. They fall apart because they become too self absorbed with their self righteous agenda and nothing was achieved, the 90s comic book era falling apart like a house of card slapped by Peter the North's dick.

So that explains it.

Are you new or something, faggot? People here hate capeshit for the most part. The only time it's storytimed is to mock it, not actually actively discuss it. When people talk comics seriously it's usually stuff like Conan. I've storytimed plenty of non-capeshit crap, and I see a lot of storytiming of non-capeshit crap by others.

Follow your own advice, faggot.

What deficiency do you have to not notice the DC threads every week? There's a current thread storytiming everyone's Best Pal, Jimmy Olsen, and people often storytime old issues of the Big Two.

We story time dumb crap to complain about, old crap that was entertaining, or Rebirth crap that's actually showing DC is learning again. If you don't like it then make your own threads storytiming other stuff.

It's a fact. You act like that's most of the shit here, and yet your only current example is people storytiming Jimmy Olsen. That and this thread are the only threads directly related to the big two for the first few pages. Other people are storytiming Mompato and the Flintstones, and there's threads about Conan, Le Petit Spirou, Skadi, and just general discussions about comics with spanking and page composition. We literally have a thread called 'let's all laugh at Marvel,' and yet you act like we all take the big two so seriously. When they're brought up, it's either the old stuff or to get a kick out of how stupid it now is. And non-big two comics do not go ignored.

You're truly cancer. I've storytimed stuff like Druuna, what have you done other than bitch about a nonexistent problem?

It's the Phantom Zone for you, heathen dog.

Are you idiots also incapable of reading?
I supported the threads I mentioned, dickheads.

I storytime as well, user. Also, what problem did I complain about? The fact user said we don't like capes, when the majority of the board clearly does?

You were bitching that Holla Forums is mostly full of DC or Marvel. Which it isn't.
Also, one storytime does not mean the majority of the board likes capes. And liking capes ironically does not count as actually liking them.
Hell, I'd say the majority of the board doesn't like any kind of comic. The majority of the board are here for the cartoons.

A lot of people love comics on Holla Forums. They love them so much they hate them. This is why, as capes are concerned, they love shit like Jimmy Olsen and the KFC: The Colonel Corps. They're shit that's actually fun and it's what they want out of cape comics and comics in general.

They love comics, and they hate them because they're now shit.

I didn't bitch that it had any amount of Marvel or DC.
I bitched that the first user I responded to said Holla Forums hates capes, then pointed out threads we have up right now involving capes.

fuck off leddit

Why Bendis?
Bendis.

fuck off

please stop trying to speak for us.
it's cringey and gay

Cuz normalfag is just sooo much better.

I think capeshit meme is dumb when it's used as a blanket statement. But it is good for describing bad cape comics or movies.