Ever run in to some asshat that when you get in to an argument uses some phrase like "Is that even English" or "you...

Ever run in to some asshat that when you get in to an argument uses some phrase like "Is that even English" or "you don't make any sense" or "what a meaningless mess of words" when you don't adhere to their beliefs on a topic?

What kind of fallacy is this or who uses these kind of tactics? I ask because I'm seeing it more and more and even in a trump irc channel on efnet the op was using this type of language against me when I said that progressives are nigger worshiping queer policy pushing shabot goyim.

pic pretty related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should take the hint and stop trying to sound more intelligent then you actually are.

Did you read what I had to say and understand it? That's how I talk and if you don't think that obamarama and hilldog are that type of nu-progressive you live under a rock.

>>>/reddit/

Oh forgive me I just read the whole thing. Take the hint and stop meme spewing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Stop acting like a fucking autist and maybe people will stop telling you to form a coherent sentence.

Maybe if you just read the shit instead of trying to shut me down like a jew you'd get the fucking point.

I don't get how people can't see the urgency in the message.

Stop trying to redpill people until you've learned how to hold a conversation with a normie. Most people have no fucking idea what shabot goyim are.

Use some commas, nigger.

Business as usual.

Go read some semantics or philosophy of language. If it has sense or reference, then it has meaning.

That is to say, if it has some grammatically correct string of letters in a language or it references some true or false state of affairs, then it should be understandable (at least on a pragmatic level to someone who understands the language).

Your example was, "progressives are nigger worshiping queer policy pushing shabot goyim". Even though there might be problems at the level of punctuation, it isn't that hard to get at the meaning. You've taken a domain of things (progressives) and attributed some collection of properties to them. Those properties being: placing blacks on a pedestal, pushing policy favorable to homos, and being helpful to the Jews. Someone complaining about the lack of commas while saying it has no meaning is obviously either some prestige-signalling redditor, or just a sperg who has to have everything just right. The sentence has meaning, as it has both sense (with words like "are") and reference (the domain of progressives and their properties).

go away newfag

I have people say "huh" or "what" or "that doesnt make any sense!" when i say perfectly logical things in plain english. some people are only fit for soylent green

The only good answer here.

Sometimes you're going to screw up and poorly phrase a good point. A logical and reasonable person will attempt to think about it and respond; a coward, idiot, narcissist, and or pedant is probably going to ignore your opinion.

OP, most people just care about being right or safe as opposed to wanting to learn from others and reach to greater conclusions. Accept that and you will be more at peace. And also always work at how you construct your arguments and how you phrase things.

Why only two sides, why not every issue has a wrong way and a right way? Nice strawman, faggot.

I have this problem too and I'm fluent in more than two languages and studying linguistics.

Are you really THIS retarded?

It isn't.

Shills itt

Would love to see a smuggy based on this.

If they deleted all threads on halfchan and Holla Forums that violate this image, there would be one, or maybe two threads left on any given day.

fanatics get things done. George Lincoln Rockwell talked at length about this.

This is very true.

What a meaningless mess of words.

playing stupid

perhaps it isn't helping declining literacy skills, but i make it a point to crystallize my point that even the simplest of people can understand.
the power of religious leaders and cult leaders doesn't reside in being loquacious, it's about knowing how to hit the right nerve with the right imagery.

You say it as if it was a bad thing.
Quality > Quantity.

Yeah. Or correcting a grammatical error rather than address the argument.

There's really nothing to this behavior. They're simply avoiding your points. Point this out and it almost always stops the behavior because it's embarassing.

Inb4: ad hominem

Know how to use words before using them.

Or hammering on 1 little fact you get wrong but doesn't change the entire point you made.

Speaking of these MS paint comics, I've had the displeasure of seeing ads and signs up all over my campus (Cuckanada) supporting BLM. I need as many anti-BLM MS paints as you can muster. I am going to plaster them over top of them.

stopped reading right there

gb2reddit

That's the whole premise of arguing with a Jew

They never include the most important one.

Argumentum Ad Coitus Maternum: I fucked your mother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

This would be the initial shock after the imposed rule, but then anons would get the message and we'd have more discussions. It wouldn't be like that forever.

garry_johnson_voter.png

That sounds like an extension of the semantic derailment, which is where the discussion becomes an argument about the meaning of what's being debated as opposed to what's actually being debated. It's infuriating as fuck.

If you come across that, ask them to repeat back to you in their own words what you just said. Then you can destroy them for lack of reading skills and general dickery.

Call them a pedant when they do that. It makes people mad.

Communists just cant stop stealing can they? Must be their jewish roots showing…