Reddit's /r/altright sub has a topic about being gay

Well there's a surprise to fucking no one!

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5146du/are_there_any_other_gays_here_and_what_are_you/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bIFywgFtsAA
8ch.net/r9k/res/148353.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why were you on rebbit lad?

OP outs himself as being gay.

I skimmed through the thread and saw three or four users stating they are homosexual. A far cry from half of their user base.

Who cares? Why draw attention to this?

I've heard that there are a lot of Holla Forumsacks on that gay board we have.

I check the "normie" alt right outlets to see what bullshit they're spewing to try and co opt us. Do you not observe your enemies too?

sick burn tbh

Have you actually read the comments? Here's some of the more upvoted ones:

No, it's really not. It's disgusting.
"Homophobia" is heritable and normal in the same way we have fear and disgust reactions to insects, human waste, snakes, dead bodies, etc. We evolved that reaction for a reason. You are dangerous to yourself and everyone around you.

We're being raided.

Daily reminder that there's literally nothing gay about the Alt-Right.

last one was meant to be quotes my bad

I saw the comments lad, doesn't mean they aren't outing themselves.

Seems reasonable to me.

Not an argument.

There's no evidence Spencer is a gay.

kys

These threads reek of shilling because you kikes always come in waves harping on the same shit. Today it is "gay" day for shilling apparently where the board is clogged with countless threads talking about how gay everything is.

Screaming shill is far closer to sliding than discussing alt right in different communities goy

>>>/facebook/
>>>/auschwitz/

Not an argument.

Gregory Cochran has suggested that some pathogen may be the cause of homosexuality. Or perhaps environmental factors such as hormonal balance during pregnancy causes it.

Either way as of now there's no way to prevent someone from becoming homosexual. It occurs in a small percentage of population and arguments which state it's a choice are nonsensical.

What's wrong with accepting suspected homosexuals into our ranks if they keep it to themselves? They're never going to be in such large numbers to be an issue.

I bet this will become an ebin maymay XD

alt right

The only ones who use that term are reddit faggots and MSM.Its a term they made up to try and label and attack something that they don't understand.

Fuck it, updated.

OY FUCKING VEY

IF 1 PERSON IS GAY THEY ARE ALL GAY

one gay is too many milo you kike faggot

The altright is basically counter jihadism and they are counter jihadist because they are gay.

the only thing mudslimes love fucking more than men are little boys. they only hate gay marriage/out in the open faggotry. they love dick.

There's a large number of envorinmental factors making boys more feminine and contributing to the increased number of homosexuals.

BPAs, found in most plastics, make children more likely to be born gay when their pregnant mother is exposed. Plastic water bottles are bad enough, but heating food in plastic is very bad.

The water itself is filled with hormones that make people more feminine. Women on birth control, when they piss there are xenoestrogens in the piss. This goes into the sewers and usually to municipal water filtration system cleans the water, but none of them filter out this sort of thing so it builds up more and more over time. You can avoid this by buying and setting up a reverse osmosis water filtration system. Pretty straightforward to set up under your sink, and it'll cost about $200.

I realize that Jack Donovan is a huge fag but "The Way of Men" is a damn good book that doesn't mention homosexuality at all.

One of the mods of uncensorednews called them out on it. At least someone knows the score.

Greg Johnson needs to be shunned by the greater white nationalist community. Such a subversive faggot.

It's the kikes!

i thought it was actually mandatory to be gay to be alt-right these days?

So what?

I thought it was always a requirement that you had to be a kike? they're the ones who created and pushed the failed meme to begin with.

The alt-right is fucking gay.

>>>/bog/

the only ones calling milo an alt-right leader are the clueless media and shills. milo outright says he isnt alt-right. TRS even says he's not 'one of us'

Notice how shills keep posting the same images and keep using the same disinfo.

Nothing constructive ever comes out of these threads. It's just meant to be D&C.

Focus on hating the "aut-right" which is led by jeb bush, goy!

Shun any white nationalist who is christian because muh dead kike on the stick! Pagan? LARPer. Atheist? Fedora tipping faggot.

etc. etc.

you do realize that the alt-right is a lugenpresse created forced meme and that trs are literal faggots right?

Reddit needs to burn, but there are some not-completely-awful posts there. Best one being "nope, hate faggots"

This is too faggy to be real

Well golly gee.

sure thing their shlomo

That's more indicative of Reddit's users than the 'alt-right.'

¡¡¡HEIL SHITLER!!!

If you like Hitler you’ll LOVE SHITLER!!!

From the Turd Reich’s New MTV, OBZEEN presents: Shitler's Birthday Bash

WATCH: youtu.be/bIFywgFtsAA

Into the oven. No excesses, no ifs or buts or exceptions.

Fags go into bogs, not ovens you retard.

Its being vote brigaded, the majority of the comments are against it and a brigade is upvoting the pro-fag posts.

reddit is fag central, of course pro-gay propaganda is gonna be brigaded to the top.

Reddit always claims this but some how other posts don't get brigaded.

Are we reading the same thread?

Why did it take you or anyone else this fucking long to realize that? Goddamn newfags.

pretty sure the same would be true here

t. degenerate

First comes the Creator, then his Blood.

you coul say that the alt-right is full of faggots and you would be equally right about it

I think they'll kill themselves on the day of the rope.

Pick one

ATTENTION! TO ANYONE NEW TO Holla Forums, WE ARE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT!
We are also not gay.
Seriously this needs to be in the sticky or something.

And the guy who wants to shoot Milo in the face has a gay fucking screenname

For the record, GLR was 100% in favor of purity spirals. Only lukewarm faggots are opposed to it.

I hate this fucking faggot TRS meme where anyone that doesn't like niggers, faggots, kikes, in short disagreeing with those e-celebs are "purity spiraling" as if having ideological consistency and not corroding the movement is a bad thing

There are plenty of fags around here too. Just look at /cuteboys/ or Holla Forums.

It an alt-right term used to excuse faggotry and philosemitism. If you really hate Jews and homos, then you are "purity spiralling" and ruining the big tent.

Good work lads

The (((echo))) was cool, but between "purity spiraling", "1488er", and the other associated autism, I'm beginning to think TRS is our misfortune.

>>>/reddit/

Purity spiralling doesn't apply to us, only to leftists. Purity spiraling implies that we could go on forever creating more and more "correct" versions of our ideology, never reaching and end and alienating people with every step. But there is a concrete floor to our ideology and that's truth itself. There is only ONE way to interpret racial data, only ONE way to answer the Jewish question, only ONE way to deal with faggots.

The reason why leftists suffer from purity spirals is that their entire worldview is built on contradictions, and it's a well known theory from logic (specifically propositional calculus) that if you start with a contradiction you can derive ANY conclusion, no matter how wrong it is, and you can do this infinitely many times.

Once you get to 1488 White Nationalist there really isn't any further you can go, it's simply a matter of putting your ideas into practice like the NSDAP. But leftys can get forever trapped in becoming more and more degenerate.

That Jew Daniel Burros squatting below "Hate" makes this picture that much better.

im confused. how can you be gay? any faggot anons, you literally dont want to fuck wet vagina and make out with hot chicks? help me understand.

Knew a guy that once told me that he was bisexual for a long time, but only had a girl.
After the breakup he came with the 'news'.
FFW 3 years, the guy has a kid and a wife.

obviously it is
some plan their crimes meticulously

Reddit is literally fag central.
Every topic ever discussed there will sooner or later get a "X + gay" thread and large chunks of the community will proclaim that they are gay.

It's like opning up an alt-right tumblr and then sperging out how the alt-right gets filled up with tumblr scum, because there is tumblr scum on tumblr

At least I'm not a faggot though.

it's basically like the little boys that don't want girls to kiss them.
When they grow up, they still haven't received any affection from a female.
Media says: penetrate another mans anus and eat da poopoo
Environment>genetics

What did he mean by this?

I'm a faggot and I have been for as long as I can remember. Like I can remember fantasizing about boys when I was ~8, even though I didn't understand my feelings at the time. I fully acknowledge that my upbringing could have had something to do with it, but at the same time I wonder that if it did, it must have affected me VERY early.

I don't know man, I've just never been attracted to women. I don't like boobs, I don't like their voices, I don't like femininity. I can still recognize that a woman is attractive, like the one in your pick, but it just does zero for me sexually. On the flipside, even you must admit that there are attractive men and truly disgusting women out there.

I'm so tired of explaining myself so many times, but I did make 8ch.net/r9k/res/148353.html if you're curious to know more about the kind of position I'm in.

You're mulling over shit that's overrated because most people are retarded, so why do you want to kiss or befriend them?

Faggots want to consume masculinity from other men. They're sexual vampires. They're what happens when the male sex drive isn't channelled towards the feminine.

Dw fam I understand your position.
you're mentally ill

This. Literally have never felt ANYTHING sexual about a woman's breasts in my life. Had crushes on boys when I was around 8 or 9. Realised I was a fag at 12 or 13.

Daily reminder to report gay posters.

Honestly still a lot better than broader society

what if you didn't ejaculate for 10 wks, are you still into cock?

I don't even give a shit
All is in Keks hands now

Not him but I've abstained from masturbation for brief periods, with no difference in sexual taste, except that it was heightened. There are also homosexuals who are celibate for religious reasons, and are still attracted to the same sex despite not having sex or masturbating, they just don't act on it.

Would've speculated that some reproductive, libido-correcting urge kicks in (even if it's accompanied by other perversions).

You have a mental illness friendo.

Alt right is such a forced meme it's not even funny anymore.

is there anywhere on leddit that int full of fags and homoprojectrionists?

Why are tryhards always the most uninformed?

reminder that the Alt-Right is a kike strawman, and controlled opposition for normies, don't fall for that meme, stay Holla Forums or go back to cuckchan or /r/thedonald

Half the userbase of 8ch out themselves as bisexual.
Holla Forums is the other half.

Lol

Why do people who are clearly clueless about shooting up make images like that? He should have put a needle on it and cut 90% of it off so it looks like there's an actual needle going into his arm.

this might help you out.

Whites are such a minority and pro whites are an even smaller minority to survive we must work with gay whites.

Holla Forums is a fetish

jewish controlled opposition
there is nothing alternative about heritage; blood and soil

Homosexuals were sexually abused as children.
Becoming homosexuals is a way to cope with the fact that they got raped by their parent.

Eroticizing traumas as a coping mechanism isn't anything new. But please don't spread your degeneracy to others by promoting it.

Bifag here, I'm thankful that I am attracted to women, I understand that homosexual sex is completely unhealthy and I wish to have a large family with happy wife and kids.
I blame my upbringing of my parents constantly telling me from a young age that it's okay to be attracted to both men and women, and they were totally okay with me bringing home a girlfriend or boyfriend later in life, when I was 6. I also partially blame living in a very liberal environment, specifically going to very liberal public schools.

>>>/bog/

I haven't had sex with a man in my life.

I'm of the opinion the increase in homosexuality is a response to feminism.

Of course I can objectively admit there are attractive men because attraction is rooted in objective science. I don't need to be a fag to recognize masculine attractiveness/beauty. You're mentally ill and I feel sorry for you, I hope you weren't abused as a child.

CF has gone off the fucking deep end.

kek

Oh boy! Am I gonna use this!?

There's actually faggots on here, that without any guilt or anything calls themselves worthy of the rope?

GET OUT FROM HERE OR STAY IN THE FUCKING CLOSET FAGGOT AND ACT LIKE A MAN.