White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter, study finds

Are we outperforming ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fIcSg#selection-3759.0-3759.282
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/fIcSg#selection-3759.0-3759.282

Probably 99.???% are not using twitter.

We already have a thread on this.

What a fucking surprise.

It's not like outperforming sand niggers is hard

Islamic State is a fancy name for the Syrian mafia commission.

Alt-Right is an amalgamated boogeyman composed of all people who are fed up enough with the establishment to actually vote it out of power rather than sit on their butts and whine.

Guess which one builds head count faster? Hint: mob organizations aren't enthusiastic about adding new members to their ranks.

Kikebook has a lot of people with natsoc-views. Ofc most with half-a brain only use it as social tool and to organize gatherings+find new people to join the fun.

looks like the elites are getting the D&C Narrative they want. keep poor people hating each other based on identity politics.

There are three kinds of people on social media:

1: people who are trying to sell something
2: people who are trying to climb the social ladder (promotion, laid, etc)
3: people who are amusing themselves at the expense of others

I mostly use facebook to shitpost with people and btfo lefties/post propaganda.
I also use my real account, ie one with my name and picture. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck. Useful for combatting the propaganda that we're all a bunch of anime avatar basement dwellers, and it makes other normalfags more willing to voice their real opinions.

Probably because WN people have a better use for twitter like triggering faggots, while jihad shitskins most likely would not benefit from exposing themselves on twitter.

Clarification: any one of the three groups might be very potent or very poor at what they are doing.

By this metric North Koreans don't even exist

How much of this study is just "omg the KKK is everywhere"-tier boogeyman propaganda though? I'm sure that it has risen due to all of the shit, but how many of these "white nationalists" make this list just because they may have made one (1) post that was like "white lives matter, too"?

some very interesting things about the study, like the 600% increase is only taking into account twitter accounts linked to real people. that's probably 10% of the movement. It's probably more like a 1200-1800% increase.

Trolls trolling trolls and an occasional undercover law enforcement officer takes notes. Twitter? You don't organize an underground movement on a public forum.

You forgot the 'politically incorrect normies' who actually want to do something.
(dont get me wrong i hate kikebook but it's a necessary tool for now to find likeminded normie folk and i've been quite surprised that vast majority of "right-wingers" i've met and gotten know from jewbook either know about jews or just think that ((((Zuckenbergenstein))) is deep in the 1% elite club that they are very wary as in to not post anything illegal or "sieg heil gas the kikes 88!"-tier)

Yeah exactly, they need to know they are NOT alone and it certainly helps when the truth is coming from a real person instead of drawn smug chinese grill.

We need some activity on tinychat again tho.

The bigger question is, why are we being compared to ISIS?

Those numbers are not as big as they should be. We need some godlike emperor to banner us all.

I dont really believe people would be so against white ethno nationalistic state under one banner to spawn a new empire which would basically obliterate jews in no time and could critically wound the whole shitskin race with technology.

But being controlled by jews and d and c nationalism wont get us that. It will bring only destruction.

I wish we would move on but not the way jews want but to white future as one imperium.

This why nothing happens.. Waiting for someone to tell you what to do.

Edmonton Alberta of all places has a Soldiers' of Odin chapter now. Can't believe how fast reactionary groups are coming together

Every single time.

The thing is, there are a lot more mudslimes than there are White nationalists.

By most metrics they may as well not exist.

Wow that's what counts as a "study" from a major university these days? Simply counting Twitter followers.

How do they know how many of those followers are bots, trolls, SJWs keeping tabs, and so on? How many of the accounts are even active? Oh that's right they don't know any of that because they're lazy, it's Twitter, and they just wanted to put out some clickbait garbage with the line "WN love talking about Trump!".

Fuck this garbage.

Higher education in the West has been taken over by commies since the 60s. Are you really surprised?

Check out 'realpeerreview' or whatever it is. There are some 'studies' wherein someone basically just watched TV and wrote a shitty essay about it.

Let me guess, it was done by women.

Here is thing.

What is their definition of "white nationalist"? Because according to a bunch of lefty fags on twitter, I'm a Nazi.

I also take great care to hide my power level. As in with 2,000 + tweets I've just used the term Islam once and never have I used any racial slur to anyone on twitter.

Right now I'm shilling for Trump hard on twitter and don't want any baggage getting in the way of possible "red pills".
You have to slowly erode the indoctrination.

Either way if you don't virtue signal and kiss Hillary ass at every chance you will be labelled a Nazi.

You don't suck nigger cock every single day? raycis

I caught this on local scanner frequency this evening and had a good laugh. Whenever I hear "coughing fit" from now on, I will always think of Hillary.

=SEIG HEIL==

I fucked up my red text
SEIG HEIL

There are much, much, worse flaws.

Seig Heil fellow shitlord

It is absolutely pertinent that all of us, and all the newcomers, understand this single issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

We will not go ANYWHERE as a social or political movement, unless this is understood en masse.

WHITE POWER Meanwhile the yanks and britkikes liberated the jews in Europe, in the pan-european struggle against jewry and for final victory for Aryans, this picture fucking disgusts me.

Considering Twitter's tendency to purge our accounts, I wonder how much of that is just users coming back with new ones.

The power is there, now Holla Forums just need to meme it to focus it and point it in the right direction and.

He was talking about Creativity.

God damnit I hate these skinhead type groups.

They dress like fucking garbage it's such a shitty image.

Take a look at the scandinavian nationalist groups are a great example of how it's done right.

But these people are dressing up like the jewish stereotype from neo nazi movies.

Anti-Anglo!

hash tag extremists

we will see it used as justification for an online lockout.

Only thing making them relatable in any way is the fact that antifa is so retarded that their opposition has to be better…

What, three generations of burgers and bongs and krauts and such raised by teevee and you are surprised a bunch of weak minded covert faggots are LARPing Romper Stomp?

D&C kike squad has rolled up

You are correct. This is one of the reasons they twist the knife in religious matters.

Well, this should be a thread of itself, though. Now that you've used it we have to wait for a week or so.

Also, bumping this thread.

Fucking checked. This is top tier necessary knowledge.

The reason the jew always rubs his hand is because he never works manual labor. So he has to rub his hands to keep the blood flowing from getting arthritis.

hope soros and clinton are doing a suicide by corruption
My society is now OPEN and DIVERSE.

"of our negro people"
hahaha, i love the 50s, this guy would trigger the fuck out of an sjw.

I wish. White nationalist groups haven't killed enough mudslimes. Isis has a shit ton of videos of them killing whites.

Have we made enough Twitter accounts yet, fellow Nazis ? Perhaps we should shoah some of this white supremacist influence on our social media before we are holocausted again

CANNOT BE UNSEEN

See

kek

I think this study has confirmation bias to the "white nationalists are worse than ISIS" narrative.

Too bad william cuckley purged the John Birch Society.

It is also easy bait for new WN to try and D&C old WN as you see in this thread which is quite sad.

No.

Traditional Natsoc or nothing.

Build a time machine faggot

You mean, like, people not hiding themselves, being proud of who they are, of their country, culture and history, and willing to defend it, being more present on twitter than assassins, who tend to hid themselves in order not to get caught by authorities, so they can commit terrorist attacks?

Sure is scary as fuck.

It's great to hear feminists are on the rise though, they will surely protect us against bombs and shootings.

I already have.
Let me warn you now. Don't invade Tel Aviv. The Jews will ruin the planet for the next 90 years because they hoarded nukes like chimpmunks.

"We need to alienate the goyim from all these new breeds of nationalism, we need to make sure their growth stops so lets just cherry pick some criminals and use these as representation for the new organizations. This will surely demoralize them! He He He"

Exactly, while people on here are sucking dick for PR and waiting for Hitler these people are showing courage and pride these kids will never have.

They can have fun being aesthetic fashy goys so the lugenpresse doesn't label them a as a meanie hate group.

You got that backwards. Nationalism is the rejection of globalism.
Keeping borders open and giving authority to a central group is what the globalists want. You want them very seprate and distinct, just as you want a weak federal US government.
Too much concentration of power always turns out for the worst.

Can't hide the truth forever, kikes, and you're not even very funny anymore.

They might destroy a few cities, but they don't have the means to take out much before USA or Russia glass every inch of their territory.
And it would be worth losing a few cities, just to be rid of the jews once and for all.

ISIS is an evolutionary dead end, tons of them die daily and they barely gain any converts. WNs grow stronger the more the liberal kike media keeps being so blatantly biased against whites and males.

Natsoc have a leader as any other empire. You need a leader. If you decentralize all power then the jews will just use all islamic nations to kill you.

I dont want open borders. I want all white europeans to unite under one emperor and empire to create something like was holy roman empire in the past but this time to look for future. It should be built on all christian white european traditions and culture while having anti oligarchy policies that wont end rulling us as monopoly like jews do now. You cant corrupt someone like hitler was but you need strict policies. Some kind of senate, armed population and no jews or shitskins.

White people will go extinct if we dont work together. The time of small nations is over. Even china is not small nations fighting each other. Not even entho german natsoc was able to create their imperium because they werent working with common white man but only some very specific cultures and today its not possible nor pragmatic.

Good to know.

I want mongrel Yanks to leave…

five guys on twitter,, yeah that's a "Soldiers of Odin" chapter. whew.. scary.

Dear god,, they might post a meme.

Oh I wonder why

←—— this

Fine then. War against your fellow white men while the jews breed you out of existence.

At least movie Bob attempted to stop being a faggot

WE GOT THE TOUCH!

WE GOT THE POWER!