How to manage your personal projects (multiple) and tasks?

How to manage your personal projects (multiple) and tasks?
How to act methodically and become a monster?
How to become master of plan?
How to START tasks?

I often forget about projects and things to do. Or I just resist starting them. I feel uneasy to start tasks.
But if I somehow start them, they seem so easy and fine. I am thinking "why did I resist so much?" - do you know the answer? Why do I resist so much?

i dunno man, just be yourself

I don't want to be myself, I want to be a MONSTER

TORpedo kys

What's going on with ID's on Holla Forums ?

I bet you're not even using a VPN right now, you're just a fuck up. Enjoy getting v&

Get a job working nights. You will be so bored out of your mind you will pull out a piece of paper and start planning all sort of shit, without outlines and rough drafts and whatnot that can be typed up at home with zero effort. Works for me, at least.
Also if you can get some friends in on a project, the more people you're accountable to, the more motivated you feel.

apply yourself. stop feeling uneasy about starting tasks. you are the master of your life. you fully control your life. act like it.

I have nothing to fear and nothing to hide you stupid dumb pedo.

what kind of jobs are available for nights?

But I somehow managed to force myself to write a plan (after days or weeks…). But now, when I have a plan, tasks, priorities, how to actually start doing them? How to force yourself into doing most important task?

I do not have friends. And I can't delegate many tasks anyway, as they are kind of private and risky. Also don't have capital to hire workers.

I don't have control over my body and actions. I can only do what is nice and easy.
Any drugs that would give me a control over myself?

I have only resisting power - I can resist to not do something, not eat bad food etc. But I don't have any will power to start doing tasks or heavy work.

wow you must be a really good person, I'm sure the FBI loves you. Good job user you're going to change the world.

Do cocaine. Or meth, if you're white trash. Of course, then your only task is getting more meth. But, you will definitely be a ㎡ơиʂɬ∑Я.

holy shit not even the weebs post here anymore

Yep, ded bored is ded. Just the way I liek it.

Tried stimulants, didn't help at all, only had strong side effects

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT THAT ID GET

JUST DO IT
Don't do it out of motivation. Motivation never lasts.
You're going to have to get in the mindset of spending your "free-time" doing something that isn't shitposting on Holla Forums.

he's using tor dumbass

Who's a bigger dumbass, the dumbass who doesn't know what Tor does to ID's or the dumbass who thinks Tor actually makes you anonymous?

One knows not of the ways regarding secrecy and is clouded in ignorance, the other is shrouded in the impenetrable veil of arrogance of his own fate. Personally, I hate them both in different ways, but if I had to single out one that is more reprehensible, it would definitely be the people who believe falsehoods rather than the fools who know nothing at all. The first step to learning is asking questions, even if the question is as idiotic as "WOW NICE ID ALL 0s HOWZAT"; what is worse is a moron professing himself to be wise by virtue of posting via the TOR network.

how?

How into that mindset?

sure bro

The leadership of Tor admittedly hate the majority of those people using their product. You don't think they have backdoors for the authorities? You think they're protecting you from anything? lol, they're lulling you into a comfy state until you cross the wrong line. You're not anonymous, you're not hidden, and you'll get vanned the second you do anything that actually means anything. Sorry.

I cannot give you any advice since I'm struggling with this myself.
From what I can tell personally, there's no new "trick" that's gonna suddenly get me to be productive. It's just forcing myself to brush my teeth even though I could go to sleep.
I'm pretty sure you know how to manage your time, but something always comes up, you lose motivation or get distracted. I'm just telling to approach your goal as if shit won't get better.

It's free software. You can check for backdoors if you want, but so far no one has found much besides browser exploits.
And no government agency is going to invest millions of dollars going after some fucker shitposting on imageboards.
There wouldn't be an active darknet market on tor if it was that easy for authorities to figure shit out.

Kennedi spam folder

I did serious things on Tor, and nothing happened
And if I'm going to really "cross the line", then I won't use Tor alone

Without Tor, you are 100% monitored and your web browsing and all posts are saved under your real name

Actually, in my case, it's more about starting tasks. I am unable to. But if I start a task, it's not that big problem to continue doing it, I can even enjoy it.