Microwave Bursts in Most Major US Population Centers Showing up on Weather Radar!

What the Hell Is This? Microwave Bursts in Most Major US Population Centers Showing up on Weather Radar!

For the second day in a row, major population centers in the eastern half of the USA are being hit with Microwave Bursts so powerful, they’re showing up on WEATHER RADAR! These blue-shaded areas are NOT weather. Rain shows up as either Green, Yellow or Red and you can see such rain storms on the same map above. Snow shows up (in winter) as blue, but we’re not in the winter or even close to it yet. So what the hell is going on that is showing up on weather radar in major population centers for the second day in a row?

This is not natural. It is clearly man-made. And the way Doppler (weather) radar works, it would pick up microwave radiation (as a portion of the light spectrum) and report it like this! Is this intentional “geo-engineering” to heat or somehow alter the atmosphere? Are these emissions coming from select cellphone-like towers?

Who is doing this and why? There’s only one entity that could do something like this and think they could get away with it: Government. But what is it and why is it being done? What effects might this be having on Americans?”

- superstation95.com/index.php/world/1941

Want to see this live, for yourself? Here’s the link to the National Weather Service:

- radar.weather.gov/Conus/RadarImg/latest.gif

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/anomalies-radar-1/12444
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_West_Ford
wired.com/2013/08/project-west-ford/
archive.is/fLw84
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440565/
talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=139744&cmd=tc
theweatherprediction.com/habyhints2/391/
educate-yourself.org/dc/gwentowersbybyronweeks.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave
jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4h1Zwv4cis8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh gee, could it be that phones emit microwave radiation? No, of course not, it's geoengineering!

Whats that saying, second post occasionally? Last post never? No thats wrong..

It's obviously elite Russian hackers

I'd have to see a picture from prior to be convinced, OP

HAARP
A
A
R
P

Don't you have some FBI cock to be sucking, Hal?

Don't you think it would be constantly picked up if that were the case?

The superstation thing is shit, but there's a NWS radar map showing it.

Neat theories, except it's nearly non-existent in NYC.

some weather control devices have been triggered to keep the hurricanes/ bad weather in florida from reaching catastrophic levels i bet /tinfoilhat

That is assuming they are trying to help. Have seen similar small scale bursts like this right before tropical storms manifest so my bet is they are trying to make it rain really fucking hard. Then again this is the largest scale I have ever seen so it's not really predictable what the outcome will be.

It could be military bases' nuclear drill or early detection radar network check-up or something along those lines. These would be powerful radars stacked together. What else would register like that?

Probably a shallow earthquake scared the fuck out of every flock of birds on the continent.

>>>/x/

schlomo discovers wifi for the first time

Just what are you sliding anyway?

Possibly, I would assume they would only need to run it for 24 hours tops to run a thorough diagnostic. The list of things that could get picked up like this is pretty long but given that this is happening in such a coordinated manner about 90% of them can be ruled out. It could be jamming several different things in anticipation of an attack, testing a early detection network, weather manipulation, or some other /x/ tier shit.

I doubt it but we did just have that 5.6 in Pawnee that was felt as far away as Las Vagas so maybe the earthquake is in some way connected. You have to note that the quake was felt primarily on the west side of the states and these radar signatures are on the east.

Holy shit. I haven't seen this ugly fucker's mug in a long time. /sp/ feels like ages ago.

I guess they don't have phones in mexico.

if it rains really hard and the storms get worse, who benefits? are they trying to ruin these areas so the govt can step in and show how wonderful they are with their response? are the powers that be simply evil and get off on mayhem & destruction? will heart-breaking news distract people from something more sinister going on? maybe a company stands to benefit in rebuilding the area, or wants to shut down a competitor? maybe obama needs proof of "global warming" to help garner support for certain climate agreements? hmm

Radar bloom. It happens when the sun sets and it's not anything new. Now go slide your shit over at >>>/x/

Ha! That's fucking hilarious, I have never monitored radar in the mornings or evenings.

Sage this fucking shill slide thread. The colors are not microwave bursts. Pic related.

Quite beautiful tbh

Thanks. I'm not an /x/tard, but I was genuinely wondering what was going on. Have some oc I've been saving.

What causes this?

Wifi useage is proportional to absolute population in the area. The west coast and the great lakes are barely represented. It's something else than wifi, and if you used your brain for just a second you would be able to see it.

Yes, this is probably geoengineering. Those weather stations themselves are equiped with more and more powerful radio stations to engineer the weather. This is where le chemtrails come in, which is called Stratospheric Aerosole Injection by the agencies. Embed related straight from the CIA Director's mouth. Just like anything those devils only now openly talking about doing, they've been doing so for a long time before in secrecy.

The unnatural california droughts are a good example of geoengineering.

Under-rated post. Thanks user.

I found this: accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/anomalies-radar-1/12444

Air temperature/density.

Also note the date. This has been going on for quite a while.

Wifi fags BTFO

You may find this interesting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_West_Ford
wired.com/2013/08/project-west-ford/

fuck off disinfo agent, it's obviously gang-stalking.

It's gotta be the alt right terrorists.

Interesting indeed, thanks. Although the adblock wall blocks me from looking at it:
archive.is/fLw84

Have a translucent moon

If you're going to shitpost, at least don't bump. Come on lads.

are you guys all shills, or just reddit-tier retards?

Gang-stalking is perfectly real and legitimate, just look at all the EMF (Electronic Harassment machines) evidence ITT.
Better go buy $300 a pop anti-gangstalk devices, goy.

Doppler works on a specific frequency, which none of these devices can or are allowed to transmit on. Try again CTR.

why would birds fear an earthquake

people in record numbers are just watchin the teflon don on tv and microwaving record amounts of popcorn, thats all, you need to calm the fuck down bro

Why is it only on the East coast then? Not saying I believe in this whole microwave thing, mind you.

Why isn't Los Angeles covered in these waves?

hmm i may be wrong but it sure looks like all the bluest areas are population centers which are pro-trump

if that were true seattle would be lit up like christmas

side note.. im in one of those areas and i exclaimed earlier that it felt like i was getting a serious sunburn but my skin didnt look the least bit red, still doesnt.

Because the sun was still up on the west coast so the radar bloom hadn't started there.

so we will see this on the west coast in about an hour?

it's just a new iphone app don't worry goys

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440565/

Probably trying to fry the goyim brains to get them to vote for Hillary.

They were reporting that the hurricane was supposed to go over nj/nyc today and loiter till tomorrow but instead i woke up to clear skies and nice weather

Reminds me of the category 3 hurricane on crash course with nyc day before 9/11 that does a sharp turn into the ocean

Its called ground clutter, happens a lot.

ZOG allocates untold amount of shekels to torture us gentiles through their fusion centers all across the world.

In about 40 minutes we will be discussing how we can organize ourselves against these Jew perpetrators.

talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=139744&cmd=tc

Swamp gas

Anyways, this person is right

Phones don't emit microwave radiation

Mobile phones use electromagnetic radiation in the microwave range (450–2100 MHz).

thats a satellite moving over the moon, not behind it.

Id like to see more proof. I'm investigating this… but I don't believe it

enjoy some more OC

>>>/x/

THIS

classic poisoning the well thread

ALERT ALET

HAVE YOU GOYS EVER HEARD OF THE ALAN H FREY EFFECT?

ITS THE MICROWAVE SATELLITES TO CONTROL PEOPLES EMOTIONS

US GOVERNMENT STAR WARS PLAN, READ THE PART ABOUT SATELLITES

I thought microwaves were just heat?

"Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths ranging from one meter to one millimeter; with frequencies between 300 MHz (100 cm) and 300 GHz (0.1 cm)."
-Wikipedia

They are a lower frequency than your eyes can detect.

Microwaves heat primarily by exiting (heating) water molecules in food, which then transfers the heat to the surrounding matter.

Microwaves are created principally by a magnetron cavity resonance chamber, which uses a sweeping electron beam in a specially shaped chamber to induce an electromagnetic emission of the correct frequency.

Yeah, the microwave hearing (heating) effect, discovered at the tail end of world war 2 by naval radar operators.

On the radar towers on top of the naval vessels (the radar dishes that turned around), the operators noticed that they heard a clicking sound in their head every time the radar beam passed by them.

This was later researched for potential application in covert communications.

It was discovered that the clicking noise was caused by a slight thermal expansion of the brain tissue, caused by the radio frequency heating.

Later, the idea of modulating the pulses (in both frequency and pause duration between pulses) could mimic an audio waveform, thus was born Voice to Skull technology.

Later, an interesting problem was discovered, preventing the orbital useage of microwaves for voice to skull…

The ionosphere caused disturbances in the projected beam, altering its path, dispersing the energy, and disrupting the signal.

It was decided to create research program to study ionospheric heating effects, and microwave interaction with the ionosphere.

Thus was born the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, more commonly referred to as H.A.A.R.P.

Contrary to the popular opinion of many conspiracy sites, H.A.A.R.P. is NOT used for weather control or mind control, it is merely the research station to figure out various logistical problems to implement such systems.

The reason that H.A.A.R.P. is not used for mind control is because it is funded, and most importantly, ACCOUNTABLE to the United States Congress.

So, they created the H.A.A.R.P. facility in gakona alaska, in order to figure out how to solve the problems with such an orbital mind control system, and then they would use the information to adjust their "Secret" mind control devices.

An interesting thread! Maybe something to do with the hurricane? Some sort of weather manipulation?

The links explaining radar bloom say it's "These scatterers include insects, bats, aerosols, particulate matter, etc."
Soo.. aerosols. Think we can rule out that the eastern seaboard is eclipsed by bats.

If you want to think it has to do with weather manipulation, fine, but it's not new at all. It happens almost every day as the sun goes down. Might not be as noticeable in winter but the thing seen in OPs image happens frequently at dusk even if you've never noticed it before it was pointed out

I'm a literal weather forecaster. I look at weather radar every day I'm at work. This shit is called ground clutter and it always looks like this, especially if a surface inversion is present. For the past week at least, eastern CONUS has been dominated by high pressure, which is very conducive to the type of surface inversion which would amplify ground clutter returns.

"Echoes from surface targets appear in almost all radar images. In the immediate area of the radar, "ground clutter" generally appears within a radius of about 25 miles. This appears as a roughly circular region with echoes that show little spatial continuity and appear nearly stationary."

theweatherprediction.com/habyhints2/391/

You saying that this is an effect of changing mousture levels during dusk/dawn on doppler radar?

Not moisture levels. It's an effect of ground temperatures warming with height close to the surface rather for the first 1-2000 feet rather than cooling as it would in a 'standard' atmosphere. The link I posted explains it pretty well, but it's also kinda technical. It's tough to explain to non-forecasters.

But temperature changes effect relative humidity.

Are you saying that it's a refractive effect?

If you look at the time stamp on the radar shot also, it aligns perfectly with the overnight hours where the inversion would form. If you can find another shot from the same day at roughly 1500 - 1800 UTC, I can guarantee you'll see much less ground clutter.

You're right, but due to the clockwise flow around the surface high that's dominating the east coast, return moisture flow from the gulf and also from the recent tropical system that past, relative humidity should already be close to 100%, regardless of temperature, so it would be a non-issue.

So, you are saying that the Coriolis effect on rising thermals from city centers is what is causing this?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

Also the only reason the areas of ground clutter look so centralized is because that's where each individual radar site is. National Weather Service combines all radar return images into a giant mosiac just so you don't have to select each individual site to get an idea of what's going on.

I never thought I'd be explaining weather on pol

Then what ARE you saying?

I don't suppose you could actually explain what causes this phenomenon?

I'm actually well versed in physics.

As the first comment from the article says: Radar Bloom.

On an interesting and related topic:
educate-yourself.org/dc/gwentowersbybyronweeks.shtml

I received a burn on my leg, after it touched an aluminum picture frame for about an hour.
I later learned, there was a radar station very close to me.

I used my EMF meter, to begin reading everything in my apartment, which was metal…
pots, pans, towel racks, book cases, monitor stands, doorknobs, ELECTRICAL SOCKETS.
EVERYTHING which was metal had a giant increase in EMF signal.

Later on, I learned that LOW FREQUENCY EMF, Causes metal to vibrate (that frequency)
Examples of Low Frequency signals:
Wifi / Cell (Gigahertz 1000000000)
FM Radio (MegaHertz 1000000)
AM Radio (Kilohertz 1000)
The lower the Frequency goes, the more it disrupts metals.

Guess what?
You have IRON in your blood.
STAY FAR FAR AWAY, from Low Frequency EMF.

This will be their weapon against us in the war.
Low Frequency EMF radiation, heats the Iron in your blood.

So pretty much a surface inversion happens when air warms with height. The actual 'inversion layer' is when those temperatures begin to cool with height as they 'normally' should.

When the radar shoots a beam, and the air is warming with height, it will cause the beam to curve downward, and if it curves so much that it hits ground targets, it creates a phenomenon known as 'ducting' and it will receive many more ground returns than normal. I hope this explains it a bit better.

go back to reddit

kill yourself, this dudes contributed heaps of useful information in this thread.

you need to go back to 4chon faggot

The idiocy in this thread is off scale high. Tl;dr response because I'm lazy af right now:
Ground scatter.
HAARP used 10-14Mhx radio waves, which are well into the shortwave bands and the only Radio wave band that interacts with (Reads and sees a solid image instead of passing through) aurora Borealis.
Ground scatter accounts for those splotches and is well known as a result of small insects and dust etc reflecting radar waves back to the ground site. Higher nexrad, which use modulated PRF and more in depth correlation radar on multiple bands, tends to do away with this, but since there is no pressing need due to it not interfering with day to day operations, it doesn't get implements.

Some fuckers here don't know the first thing about RF engineering.

MY props to the user who does know their shit and calls this thread for what it is: idiocy.

So, it IS refraction….

Like a desert mirage.

Dear mods, especially realmoonman

Delete all threads that have no archive links and link to obvious shills like Hal. You may or may not have been here during the happening all those years ago involving this piece of shit but you should should know he deserves the rope and all his shillery should be expunged from Holla Forums

This channel has some fucking amazing videos on geoengineering, though lately he's been focusing his videos on the cloud manufacture aspect than the NEXRAD radar control aspect since it's easier to show visible evidence of.

The channel of this embed has a number of videos touching on the topic of the radar manipulation of weather, one of the starter videos is titled "How Nexrad HAARP Works: Turning Natural Storms into Biblical Floods ", and it explains how HAARP was a test facility to do research on the tech of using radar to affect the ionosphere and the weather, and the tech researched there has been implemented into NEXRAD systems which are literally all over the US.

If you're actually interested in what's going on with weather radar, just watch this channel, especially its "Introduction to Geoengineering 101" playlist. Watching the newer videos is also something I'd highly recommend.

the moon is about 1/4 of the earth in size
and it is about 30 earths away from earth.

satellites orbits are from 1/79 to 2.8 earths away from earth's surface

the atmosphere "ends" at 1/149 earths away from surface, although there are still gasses at the thermosphere, it's not enough to decelerate stuff for them to fall into earth in the foreseeable future.

One earth is 12,742 kilometers in diameter

This embed's channel is dedicated to timelapses of the visible effects of geoengineering, such as the quite clearly artificial and static cloud edge created by NEXRAD radar systems.

>>>/infowars/

A man with knowledge and no common sense,
is no man at all. reread that comment chain.

Cool video - but I don't really understand what I'm looking at.
Will sub him. Maybe I will learn by watching more.

Got any more, bigger channels like this?
You can definitely see the line of cloud propagation.
No doubt they are trying to warm the planet with it.

If you can create clouds (water vapor) with radio frequencies.
You can heat the earth.

Water vapor (ie clouds) are 90% of the heating force behind "greenhouse gasses".

spoiler that shit you stupid faggot

They recently stopped doing chemtrails in my area. It's been two weeks and I haven't seen one chemtrail/contrail.

I don't like this.

Yeah, as you watch more of his videos, you'll be able to tell what's going on. You might want to start out with his "intro to Geoengineering" playlist, though that focuses more on the radar/NEXRAD portion of it, which is harder to understand as well as prove to normies than the cloud creation stuff he's been focusing on lately. It's the largest channel I know of that actually has accurate info and isn't a disinfo type.

I'd guess then that the area nearby to you hasn't had a whole lot of cloud cover then, has it? Since chemtrails serve two purposes, both as more particles for water vapor to cling to, to aid in cloud formation, as well as specific particles that are more affected by NEXRAD.

When the chemtrails stop is when the dosage is lethal and its not needed anymore.

Which is why you're still alive and posting in this thread, right?

Might explain why the weather has been so fucking weird the last few years. Storms are being split between the north and south of that line.

I knew people have people acting crazy lately

the microwaves are frying their brains

If you're interested in learning why the weather is fucked, watch this video and the channel it is from

you wont though, and if you come back here to talk about that later your thread will be diluted with DHS and NSA protecting Indigo Skyfold. Chemtrails are a psy-op, geo egnineering is done with power station steam venting. The high pressure steam venting rips scale and corrosion off the inside of the pipes. Those heavy metal particles ard then lifted high into the atmosphere by the hot steam. When hit with a very specific frequency of radar, supposedly a 'heterodyne wave' (im not EE) the metal particles are excited, much LIKE metal in a microwave. small bursts of lightning jump between the metal particles, heating up the steam venting into an artificial microburst. these signals then bounce back off the Ionosphere, hitting the clouds a second time. This creates microbursts out of the steam venting very efficiently. these microbursts can be pushed, or arranged, into a cohesive storm front. this is all only possible as long as the metal particles stay suspended. after that the storms barely respond to signals, which might be the impulses we see trying to wake up this artificial hurricane. (thread topic).

farmers across the us have been complaining about heavy metal deposits in precipitation poisoning their livestock et cetera. the chem trail psy op was started to keep anyone who noticed looking up, at the clouds, instead of down, at the radar stations. the HAARP array was just a facility to test or probe the viability of this mechanism, it has long since been perfected and distributed to the nation's meteorological stations.

when weather forces a community to evacuate the national guard can step in and go door to door rounding up people and guns. this happened after katrina, sandy. remember that in the 2016 fema camp executive orders Obama said that the us east coast will experience severe weather anomalies. that was his reasoning for ordering the millions of NATO spec ammunition for the 800 FEMA camps which are staffed by EU Bluehelms. this weather was his justification for the shipment of "martial law" signs to these camps as well. any natural disaster can be used, even wildfires (remember the turkish coup happened right after the wild fire?) they displace the population with a disaster, then enact pseudo martial law through emergency declarations. they dont have to take our guns all at once, just one hurricane at a time.

after hurricane katrina the russian woodpecker started up, and this is why.

Thank you for correcting the record.

so close to the final answer you are almost standing on top of it

You are aware that just copying things you've seen posted doesn't help you hide that you're a shill, right?
Also, good job on making shit up and pretending I said it.

Thank you for correcting the record.

fancy word for fog
well its pinging off of fog so yea.

download his stuff, now. channels like this disappear every day, and i research this every day. this channel is hell for the nwo, it will be completely gone in a week.

The channel's been around for years now, he's got a book out, but he's only got about 10k subs. He is known enough though, that various disinfo types try various tactics to ruin him, and even one time when he tried posting in a near empty weather hashtag on twitter a while ago, when it then immediately was flooded by bots, drowning out his posts. He's also got a few videos showing various disinfo faggots trying to go after him using basic D&C tactics. I've actually made threads about the channel and the topic here a few times in the past, and they got filled by multiple really determined shills.

Holy shit, /x/ discovered ground clutter.

accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/anomalies-radar-1/12444

wouldn't it always look like this then?

are you this fucking stupid to think people will just believe that there is only wifi in those specific areas and that it's only showing up NOW?

fuck you

Nice shill website. love how they try their best to make anyone who thinks it's something significant must be crazy

thanks to you shill, I'm going to bump the thread and talk about it even more.

hmmm

Take your pills, pops, before you say anything else stupid.

Oh sure, I guess we should all go home now. sorry for not believing the government right away

I already took the red pill

that's a good point and this made me laugh really hard.

they can just fly.

they will take off like *FLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAP* because birds are spazzes, but they would be safe I think.

wow yea, anyone else ever got this feeling? even if you didn't go outside?

I get it at random times where it's like all sound goes quiet for a second and there's just this highpitched noise in my head. Slowly it fades away and things go back to normal.

Yeah that happens to me when I get tired. It isn't the government updating your programming.

I figured it was something normal but I've asked other people about it and nobody knows what I'm talking about. Do you know what causes it?

No idea. I just know that when I get enough rest it doesn't happen.

The east coast is full of bad goyim nogs. They might be shaking the cages, letting them know that the government is the only aid they will have at the end of the day.

Then that doesn't rule out government programming, user. When you're tired is when you'd be most vulnerable.

Not that I think that's the case, but it's definitely strange.

Fuck off Arodia

Sucks that 76/sp/'s basically /int/ now

If you're actually a real forecaster, then explain this video, or any of the other videos on this channel.
Or even just explain to us how anyone can be a weather forecaster and even pretend to have any self respect when they cover this shit up, where 99% of all weather is manmade.

wow, a deflection wrapped in an ad hominem. sure is great quality discussion by these shills

That never happened during sandy

The most convincing conspiracy theory videos are always the ones with the ominous music of doom.

I'm convinced!

Not an argument.

Phones DO NOT emit microwave radiation.

Microwave transmission dishes are used by telecomms networks, but those are tightly controlled line-of-sight from dish to dish and should NOT be showing up like this.

Pic related, it's a microwave transceiver dish.

Underrated post.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths ranging from one meter to one millimeter; with frequencies between 300 MHz (100 cm) and 300 GHz (0.1 cm).

There are two common frequency bands that all cell phone carriers use. The Cellular band commonly referred to as 1900 uses the frequencies 1850-1990 MHz. The other band is PCS which is the 800 MHz band uses frequencies in the 824-894 range.

rekt

0/10 shill.

Exactly.

No, an inversion is not fog. Inversions literally only describe how the temperature changes with height. Inversions can help induce fog, however, given ample moisture at the surface and very light wind speeds.

sage

Phones DO emit microwave radeation.

But not at frequencies that are used by weather radar. There is something called a "band plan" that dictates what each section of the entire frequencies can be used for. Cell phones operate under licensed and unlicensed microwave frequencies and in either case they only operate at frequencies that are approved.

See pic related and look for "meteorological" that's primarily where you'll find weather radar operating.

Your an absolute retard and the guy your arguing against is 100% correct. Cell phones use radio waves in the microwave band. In fact blue tooth and wifi most commonly use pretty much the exact same frequencies as microwave ovens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave

I've known rf techies that will sperg out at you for calling anything under 900 mhz microwave, but even so many cell phones use the 1.8-1.9 ghz space which would clearly count as microwaves under any commonly used definition.

HAARP is in Alaska ya dingus.

Why are you spamming this bullshit lad?

cool chart broski

Because he's fucking insane or a shill.

Holy shit, is there a name for this reverse-occam's-razor shit that's shitting up this board recently?

Yes, the data need explanation. And yes, don't immediately trust anything coming from an authority figure. But making an insane claim without any supporting evidence could funnel investigation away from the Truth and instead toward the (((truth))). The tactic reeks of leftism and has gotten out of control lately. Last week I was explaining to an user why JFK's head jerked forward after getting shot by using conservation of energy, and got dogpiled by anons who were flatout rejecting Newtonian physics by claiming that Newton was somehow a crypto-kike and our understanding of physics is a carefully curated lie perpetuated by Jews.

I remember reading that HAARP did not transmit above 10mhz. I believe the range was 2750-10000khz.

Regarding the OP:

NWS Radar often picks up weird stuff. Dense flocks of birds like Geese, and even insect swarms. This thread is beyond Alex Jonestein ridiculousness.

Could king nigger be preparing to pull an Ozymandias? (The competent one from Watchmen, not the incomp from Chrono Trigger)

RF engineer, can confirm. This is a problem we experience with long distant PtP microwave links.

Not going to watch youtube videos, but weather modification is very real.

This is how it's done:

Chem trails are literally doping (semi conductor manufacturing, look it up, even the same types of chemicals) the atmosphere to conduct HAARP/whatever-ABCD-system-they-have-now charges to the ionosphere. The ionosphere is your power supply, the ground is your load. This causes an electron cascade (that follows the doped portion(s) of the atmosphere) virtually identical in principle to a transistor in a computer chip. This is just at an entirely different scale. This is used to heat the atmosphere for all of your weather modification needs.

That's why chem trails are synonymous with anomalies in the local weather patterns.

Here's a video that explains NEXRAD's role in weather.

HAARP is somewhat related since it was used to research the tech that was put into NEXRAD systems to affect the weather, and NEXRAD systems are literally all over the US.

Yes, you have it correct, but the radar systems that are used to affect those particles put into the atmosphere is NEXRAD, Weather radar systems developed by the DoD using tech researched up at HAARP, and capable of using fuckloads of power for affecting the weather. The only issue is that trying to prove to normalfags or anyone that isn't looking out for this stuff is that it's harder to convince them of the radar stuff than it is to just show them how the other part of weather manufacture/control is power plants literally all over the country(and even globe) timing massive water vapor(cloud) releases to form storms, and that's why lately this channel(which describes the tech you mention, including how it's used to manufacture ice storms when temps aren't quite there, which tends to generate those retarded massive hailstorms.) has been focusing on the cloud generation more.

The Russians already spilled the beans on HAARP as a weather weapon in their own parliament and they claim to have their own. This could be their doing but whatever. This thread is too tinfoil with shit sources instead of using firmly established information.

I've observed weather patterns and applied my understanding of RF and electronics technology to the "phenomenon." I'm not as well read as you.

That said, what do you think about jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html ? I disagree on the cell tower angle, those are simply standard sized commercial 3 phase transformers, made to power various servers, backup battery charge maintainers, and cellular transmitters from 3 or 4 different providers at a time.

That said, pic related is the proper distribution of RF emitters to do what we are talking about. Makes NEXRAD seem like the most plausible source of the transmissions; I would love to set up a receiver network to monitor their activity.

In particular, we used to observe a weather wall in a direct line between stations 85 and 118 on many occasions; where on a plain, the weather would consistently go from one extreme to the other, but the boundary would remain stationary. You could be driving home from work in the late fall, going through heavy ass rain, and with a feathering of a couple of meters, go straight into snow/hail. You could literally walk back and forth and experience the temperature differential. I never thought to compare this to a map of NEXRAD stations though, until now.

Also, youtube embeds are not showing up for me, mind linking the video(s)?

Mental illness (in this case with a dash of paranoia, confirmation bias, and anthropomorphism)

Some times it's passing fever brought on by a lifetime of junk knowledge consumption and harmful encouragement from peers, such as being a former leftist.
Other times it's permanent and due to bodily malfunctions, such as schizophrenia.
They can range from cunning and charismatic, to spouting unintelligible word salad.

Regardless of the cause, they are incapable of grasping reality, and come up with wild explanations that basically boil down to "It must be god/government/some invisible all powerful intelligent malignant force" causing X event to happen.

Such people serve as a distraction to real problems going on, and actual bad actors love to use these fools as a smoke screen.
You also cannot have a good faith discussion with the mentally ill. If you ever find yourself dealing with one, don't argue with them directly, but rather make your arguments for the benefit of any audience that might be suckered in to such bullshit.

Here's the link to the video about how NEXRAD influences the weather, it's part of a playlist that explains different aspects, though it is somewhat older. youtube.com/watch?v=4h1Zwv4cis8
That channel has loads of great videos, and the more recent ones have been about the water vapor(cloud) generation from power plants, as well as the satellite footage and video footage to prove it. Knowing about NEXRAD's role in this all is great, but convincing people that aren't already investigating geoengineering of it is far harder than just showing them the role of power plants in water vapor(cloud) generation. The videos may be somewhat slow at times, and uses text instead of voice, but it's a mix of making it simple enough that literally anyone could learn and understand this stuff, making it concrete enough that the proof is undeniable, and also keeping the author's voice hidden so they can stay anonymous so they can't get tracked down and threatened/killed by kikes and spooks.

I actually have a small scale prototype weapon of this nature. It literally boils the subject until their/its' brain fries. Mine however requires a stupid amount of power just to affect a change in a rat. I need a lot more than residential electric service. More research into my waveform modulation would probably pay dividends too.

I can also use it to implant spoopy sounds into peoples' heads, cause "tinnitus" (it's actually not, and the effect is only temporary) and affect mood changes. It's literally all about waveform modulation.

I just wish the kikes didn't control everything so I could find a sponsor… The commercial implication here is that true VR is a small stones-throw away. Honestly, if I was sought out by the right black budget program, I would work with them on this technology.

Thanks for the link. This video is essentially just confirming everything I theorized about how such a system would have to work at both an engineering and operational level.

I also find the concentration of coastal stations suspicious. You only need one (two at most with phased radar, which isn't even into prototype stage for this application yet) station to cover a given area. UNLESS, you are trying to transmit more power, in order to modify weather off the coast.

Yes, they do.

"Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths ranging from one meter to one millimeter; with frequencies between 300 MHz (100 cm) and 300 GHz (0.1 cm)"
-Wikipedia: Microwaves

"Radio frequencies used for cellular networks differ in ITU Regions […] AMPS, which was in the 800 MHz frequency band.
[…] NMT-450 standard, which was in the 450 MHz band.
[…] TACS operating in 900 MHz.
[…] The GSM standard […] initially used the 900 MHz band too. As demand grew, carriers acquired licenses in the 1,800 MHz band."
Wikipedia: Cell phone frequencies

if everyone has wifi and a phone why would this suddenly show up now?

Okay, that actually makes sense…

I remember reading somewhere about a spark gap based atmospheric static electrical genorator, that used the charge imbalance (hight dependant gradient) to charge a capacitance plate that discharged through a spark gap when it reached a certain charge limit, allowing current to flow in regular pulses (pulse timing was dependant upon specific atmospheric conditions), collected by a very tall conductor with a large surface area/volume ratio.

Sell your patent to Putin.

dont try to patent anything, they always wait for 2 to 3 years before rejecting it citing an already existing patent and then you end up dead and all your work is mysteriously burnt, in kentucky you can still visit the burnt out remains of one of nikola teslas labs, my advice to you is make everything Free and Open Source.

I've actually seen that happen before. I have a different way of proving inventorship beyond any doubt. I also thought of tying it in with a dead mans' switch.

They already have their own.

This is one of the things Tesla worked on at Wardenclyffe.

HAARP only interacts with the ionosphere. Which is well above the troposphere and stratosphere. I.E. Orders of magnitude higher than the sections of the atmosphere where weather happens you nitwit.

whose authority?
please learn to use language effectively and dont support the 'muh badge = im in authority" narrative

It's called disinformation shilling, user.

They troll with fake science because it's the hardest thing for most people to discredit because most people don't deal with math, physics, chemistry or biology on a regular basis, especially the interesting unusual stuff that normally you encounter in a third year course.

This just in: Science is hard!

Anyway, the whole point is to create an atmosphere of hard-to-dispel FUD that actively works against the board consensus. Also, it makes people look like lunatics when they mention jews and flat earth in the same sentence. These are cognitive traps for people who are naturally skeptical, so if they can't positively prove or disprove it, they still entertain the idea. Some people believe it, but generally the well poisoning disinfo efforts are coordinated by the jews who will then use these ideas, attach them to identities like e-celebs or (((alt-right))) and discredit all the ideas taken by the identity through guilt by association.

as an addendum, these techniques have been used by the CIA in the "conspiracy theory" community since at least the 1960s.

I seriously hope the mods decide to start banning these types of threads since they actively hurt the board through distraction and dissipation of energy if nothing else.

Unfortunately, banning these threads would likely be throwing the baby out with the bath water, because there are always monopolistic attempts at shelving inventions and scientific progress if they're not easily monetized. Not to mention the conflation these threads have with censorship issues and government/jew intervention in public health and environment.

Basically these are legitimate issues that are effectively nullified through shilling and disinformation, muddying the waters to the point where very little can get done. Of course, the most important thing is that business as usual continues. If someone is trying to make a profit or sell a book you can usually find the culprits of the latest scam.

take a look at my posts, user. Anons have a right to be sceptical of all the junk/fringe shit that shills have used to shit up the board. If you can't acknowledge that then I doubt you're posting in good faith.

;_;

MODS PLEASE ANCHOR THIS SLIDE THREAD

Tbh it just means I have to educate myself so that I don't just blindly believe whatever I find here, but still, sucks.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

Here's my (1)

It's everyone heating up a hotpocket at the same time.

Try harder please.

I'd be willing to make a proper geoengineering thread if you're interested, without the disinfo shit in the start, and with fuckloads of videos. I've done it a few other times, got some good responses, as well as a lot of shills, and noticed a lot of board sliding. Had one shill spend over 5-6 hours in the thread continually just using ad-hominem.