CIA LEADERSHIP HOME ADDRESSES- Deal With These POS Traitors BEFORE They Start WW3!!!

CIA LEADERSHIP HOME ADDRESSES- Deal With These POS Traitors BEFORE They Start WW3!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gG5o5CaXG50
archive.org/details/CIALeadershipHomeAddresses
archive.org/stream/CIALeadershipHomeAddresses/CIA Leadership Home Addresses_djvu.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BhUHiLhC
pastebin.com/TCVzE6TC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I post in this thread, will they suicide me?

Why does he have 3 cars packed outside his 2 carports?

Only your gibs/job, dog, family, internet, computer, and food supply.

What, he can't have visitors?

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE OP

Not if YOU suicide THEM first!!!

No go deal with those evil POS CIA TRAITORS!!!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

pastebin.com/BhUHiLhC

If you'd just refrain from shooting yourself in the back of the neck three times, you'll be alright.

CIA's #2 is a qt. Too bad she is the literal hand of the devil.

t. CIA's #2

Smaller house than I expected.

Really insistent on that arent you pal?
Home invasions are illegal and not condoned by any user on this site.
Try Freech, they do this stuff on the reg.

CIA pls, never talk to me or my wife's dog ever again.

hai gaise
slow day at langley?

It would be extremely suspicious.

Dr Holla Forums, I'm CIA.
The flight plan I filed with the agency lists me Dr Holla Forums and anyone stupid enough to walk into this obvious trap.

Posting in epic cia bait bread

I reported you to FBI. They'll execute you for your terrible, terrible OP. Seriously, even kike conscripts are better than you. Have some dignity and shape up.

1 weird trick

Impressive.

What the fuck is this suspicious thread?

"no"

They'll kill you eventually. CIA is MOSSAD. The Trump thing will force their hand.

Their merchant clients NEED TPP passed because they've spent the last 10 years banking on it and their their businesses have been structured around it. Win or lose, it's going to get bloody. Either they go nuts that Trump wins or they tie up the lose ends of "racis" whites that won't go quietly.

Better Prepare.

Not your personal army

8CHAINS TRUMP SUPPORTING RACIST ALT-RIGHT TERRORISTS STRIKE AGAIN

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Dude, those in the know, know that isn't his house. Shit lists been passed around a long time with better info than that. Hell, his fucking summer house is bigger than that normie wage slave prison yard.

At the very least list his fucking illegitimate son information too.

That's where he keeps his car batteries, nipple clamps, manacles, and waterboarding equipment.

NEOCONS HOME ADDRESSES - Don’t Let These Evil Men Start WW3

pastebin.com/TCVzE6TC

Even the evil CIA Officers will have to flee from the angry public bearing Texas Neckties, once the sleeping sheeple finally wake up and retakes America from those evildoers!!!

OP what exactly do you expect us to do? Sit outside their houses with shotguns?

They're top dog cia guys, you would literally need to send in a seal team and if you tried anything, they would

You'd have a better chance with soros smh tbh

Also you first faggotn

We need a big guy.

I fucking hate houses like that. The surest sign that we are at an all time low is that we live in houses that fucking ugly, paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for the "pleasure" and count ourselves lucky at the end of the day that we have our own oversized cardboard and stick box.

best methods akmed ram with SUV bomb