American women dont want me, as I am not rich enough or good looking enough for anything other than a land whale

American women dont want me, as I am not rich enough or good looking enough for anything other than a land whale.

Not a joke, I am going to try my luck in a poor country, like Russia and Moldova or some slavic country.

Any advice old fags?

Go to Belarus. I hear the women love foreigners.

You're the biggest cuck ever.

You're not going to have much luck in Russia, user… their macho culture is strong. Chad t.cock is basically worshipped over there. I know Putin is a manlet, but he was also a merciless KGB agent who clawed his way to the top. The whole world is like this, you can't escape it.
By the by, do you see the irony in refusing ugly women but being ugly yourself?

i want to have children someday. but here i basically have to settle for obese women or really ugly girls, and im not even ugly myself.

i just want a skinny cute girl. not a supermodel.

thank you user. i will look into this.

i am not going to post a picture, but i am not ugly at all.

This is me guys.

why is it so hard to believe some of us here are not ugly?

serious….

I figured you had more than one chin. My apologies.

tbh mate you're better looking than i am. women find me disgusting for the most part, but i'm persistent and sometimes i get lucky and personality my way in.

Losing the school shooter haircut would help your situation a lot.

Lose weight, the jawline is slacking and your face does not look very vibrant, other than that you look fine, smile dammit you cant pull off the rough guy look yet. Women in the United States are pretty screwed, but if your serious about this leave your current area and search around small conservative towns. (the one where every girl went to bible study, also the more north you are the harder this will be)

Change your idea about dating, your status and wealth wont get you anywhere if your social skills or health are shit. Plenty of wealthy and intelligent men died with no children (even in Victorian times), if you want to date you have to be serious about it and learn to do it well through trial and error till it becomes like a whole other muscle.

This doesn't mean talk to a string of women but just get to know a single woman you like really well and practice making her smile, she will in turn try to make you smile too and if she doesn't cut that bitch off. I know most of the women here are pieces of shit that shouldn't have there genes passed on but leaving is still very extreme, if your that desperate for children hire a surrogate its completely legal and a lot cheaper now.

Why the fuck do i keep coming back here im normie as fuck now

you dumb stupid motherfuckers. every post has an ID.

OP here btw. you're all dumb fucks.

i didn't check the id. whatever nigger, post your ugly ass face so we can make fun of you

I didn't look, suck it. What are your stats?

nothing wrong with racemixing
t. Chad

now i'm triggered

I tend to find women from a different ethnicity than myself to be the most attractive.

I met my wife in Azerbaijan, after first meeting through an online dating agency

ama

Is she hot?

If you brought her back to your (presumably) first-world country, are you not worried about her divorcing you after she gets her citizenship, or worse, remaining married to you but getting filled by Chad every afternoon while you're at work?

I don't think I'm any more worried about her leaving me than she is of me leaving her, and I don't think we worry about that any more than other couples do. The possibility of breaking up one day is a concern in any relationship, really

you're dumb op.

Right, but are you equally as good looking, fit, etc.?

If so, why did you choose to buy a wife from Kreplazshistan?

Well, if you were going to put a number to it she might be a point or two higher than me, but I'm not hideous. And I checked out dating agencies that cater to foreign men because I was having trouble meeting women locally. None of the local women online seemed interested/serious/responsive, and I just never seem to meet women in person, for whatever reason. I tried to be social in all the same ways and places that other people commonly meet each other, but it just never seemed to work out for me.

I have to go afk, but I'll be back in about in an hour

Mossad.

mom said its time to do your long division homework?

Those dicks aren't gonna suck themselves, user.

more advice.

good international dating sites?

how do i not get fucked over?

just want a cute skinnt girl.

The Jews have a saying in their little talmud or whatever.
(((When you want to do evil, go to a nearby city where no one knows you and do it there.)))
Go.