BREAKING: 3700+ Pages of HRC State Department Schedules from AP FOIA leaked

source: drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

mirror: aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf

so I guess OP has to have more chars. I'm not from around here I just didn't see this posted and figured you'd be interested. Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2La7n
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-fahey-160829-dc-.html
sendspace.com/file/1rqc2q
mega.nz/#!HIRSCCqL!RIf-SHierugBuxrrCh7LmiseO_YW9M6LuIVnro2JXYY
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/trump-mania-catch-it/2015/12/15/0/?print
thejewishweek.com/news/national/jews-trump-kind-maybe
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/at-least-one-jew-will-vote-for-trump/2015/07/23/
observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushner-the-donald-trump-i-know/
jta.org/2016/03/28/news-opinion/united-states/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-a-son
forward.com/the-assimilator/209023/another-day-another-jewish-trump-wedding/
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.707832
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Donald-Trump-Israel-and-the-Jews-438335
bigstory.ap.org/article/e758245975dd4d20af151029c1ad284c/trump-son-law-emerges-quiet-force
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/where-jewish-conservatives-stand-on-donald-trump-a-running-tally
forward.com/news/312123/meet-michael-cohen-donald-trumps-jewish-wingman/
jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law
observer.com/2015/02/donald-trump-melissa-rivers-headline-algemeiner-gala/
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.709220
jta.org/2015/08/10/news-opinion/politics/how-jewish-family-values-help-ivanka-trump-stay-classy
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.671254
jta.org/2016/04/06/news-opinion/politics/who-is-donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-jared-kushner
jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-says-no-place-in-society-for-anti-Semitism-455795
news.vice.com/article/why-some-hasidic-jews-are-loving-donald-trumps-campaign
jta.org/2016/03/08/news-opinion/politics/to-understand-the-american-jews-who-support-trump-read-this
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/ivanka-trumps-rabbi-among-republican-convention-speakers
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump
jewishpress.com/news/trump-yarmulkes-bonanza-may-mark-direction-of-orthodox-vote/2016/03/23/
jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump
forward.com/news/330111/trump-chutzpah-lures-some-jewish-voters/
reuters.com/article/usa-election-trump-idUSL2N1771DC
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/donald-trump-running-to-be-greatest-president-god-ever-created/2015/06/16/0/
forward.com/news/national/340165/trump-names-jewish-financier-fixer-to-major-campaign-positions/
forward.com/news/334272/donald-trumps-favorite-son-in-law-is-jewish-does-that-matter/
jta.org/2016/05/24/news-opinion/politics/gop-trump-joint-finance-team-includes-5-republican-jewish-donors
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
jta.org/2016/04/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-was-fully-supportive-of-her-jewish-conversion-daughter-ivanka-says
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/06/trump-asks-his-son-in-law-jared-kushner-to-plan-for-a-transition-team/
jta.org/2016/04/14/news-opinion/politics/in-meeting-with-orthodox-reporters-trump-reveals-israel-advisers-his-jewish-real-estate-lawyers
nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html
jta.org/2016/03/11/news-opinion/politics/all-three-gop-rivals-continue-to-criticize-trump-for-neutrality-on-israeli-palestinian-talks
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.706828
jewishinsider.com/8225/jewish-advisor-trump-too-busy-to-keep-denouncing-anti-semitic-views-of-supporters/
attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque-when.html
algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/donald-trump-on-jewish-daughter-ivanka-this-wasnt-in-the-plan-but-im-very-glad-it-happened-video/
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/meet-trumps-israel-adviser/
jewishinsider.com/6564/trump-do-not-worry-israel/
jewishinsider.com/4683/trump-we-will-save-israel/
jewishinsider.com/7855/trump-confirms-planned-trip-to-israel/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-trump-presidency-means-a-safer-israel/
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-trump-israel-20160317-story.html
jta.org/2016/04/27/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-obama-is-no-friend-of-israel
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213548#.V1xocry37tQ
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187239
jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-Israel-was-sold-out-by-Kerry-and-Obama-412243
jta.org/2016/01/19/news-opinion/politics/trump-pledges-to-move-us-embassy-to-jerusalem
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.624269
jta.org/2016/04/18/news-opinion/politics/no-experience-necessary-meet-the-orthodox-lawyer-advising-trump-on-israel
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.721712
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213510
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/netanyahu-to-meet-donald-trump-in-israel-this-month/2015/12/09/59601348-9e74-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html
shalomlife.com/business/28988/donald-trump-i-am-the-only-one-who-can-save-israel/
forward.com/news/national/338709/donald-trump-doesnt-know-what-to-call-the-west-bank/
jewishjournal.com/rosnersdomain/item/like_it_or_not_israelis_think_trump_is_better_for_them_than_clinton
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-is-considering-pre-convention-israel-visit.html#
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169805#.VdkstpdyzIc
nypost.com/2016/05/19/donald-trump-is-the-clear-choice-for-pro-israel-voters/
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=33659
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755415,00.html
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
breakingisraelnews.com/46093/presidential-election-cheat-sheet-donald-trump-israel-jerusalem/
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/
jns.org/latest-articles/2015/6/28/when-it-comes-to-israel-donald-trump-says-he-is-no-apprentice
illuminea.com/donald-trump-israel-is-one-of-my-favorite-places-in-the-world/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.695682
algemeiner.com/2016/04/14/trump-defends-israel-bashes-media-in-meeting-with-jewish-journalists/
algemeiner.com/2014/02/10/donald-trump-pledges-over-100000-to-israeli-emergency-rescue-service/#
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/trump-praises-republican-party-platform-as-most-pro-israel-ever
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html
jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-would-let-israel-decide-on-palestinian-state-says-adviser
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213003#.V1REhLy37tQ
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-big-israel-endorses-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-1017172
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/19/donald-trump-i-support-moving-us-embassy-israel-te/
haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.664284
youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=RfWKcrck9I0
youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqSsl45ABow
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpYLtn9E4U
youtube.com/watch?v=VVNku3QORpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPCjDluXHs
youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-welcomes-trump-rejection-david-duke.html
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262063-anti-defamation-league-defends-trumps-speech-to-jewish
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/11-times-donald-trump-won-the-aipac-conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/
timesofisrael.com/trump-wins-over-aipac-with-true-friend-of-israel-speech/
wsj.com/articles/in-speech-to-aipac-donald-trump-affirms-support-for-israel-1458605471
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/a-new-donald-trump-emerges-at-aipac-flanked-by-teleprompters/
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/21/at-aipac-unconventional-donald-trump-gave-a-conventional-political-speech/
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Soros. Fucking Hillary.

Bampity bamp bamp.

Hope this contains some good information. Good luck Anons, bump for you.

She's in bed with Soros, so what. We knew this anyway.

She is also in bed with dementia.
We know this also.

Bampity bamp bamp.

Are you fucking kidding me?

oy vey the goyim shouldn't bother digging too much

inb4 sticky

Anti-slide BUMP

Bampity bamp bamp.

i aint clickin on that shit nigga

BUMP

Bump up the jam. Bump it up

Is Dallah Al-Baraka listed there?

Bump

then recommend somewhere to upload.

The little pin icon means it's pinned to the top of the the board newfriend.

Optical character recognition software is a thing. I'm looking into it now. Hopefully someone Holla Forums oriented can help out.

not wanting to all getalong.jpg
cmon user its 2016

normie lurker bumping for based autists to do what they do best

There are 3700+ fucking pages to sift through, user. It's a little early to declare this nothing. Hilldog really didn't want these released so there's probably a bombshell or two in there.

it's stickied you retard

hello new friend see that little pin at the op? that means it stays on the first page and doesn't need to be bumped. glad i could clear that up for you.

don't mind him he's a jerk in every thread
oh btw webm related

FreeOCR seems to work decent. You have to scan the pages and then it can export them as a word document to make it searchable. It's only options are to scan current page, or scan the document. I guess the pdf can be broken up into smaller chunks.

www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/FreeOCR.shtml

Can a mod add the software to OP?

stop looking at my post history

OP is a liar.

This CNBC article links to the file at the bottom: archive.is/2La7n

Linked release: cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-fahey-160829-dc-.html

The real question is…

What are they sliding?

I'll help by OCR-ing in Adobe Acrobat PRO, it's probably the best anyways.

I'm retarded. Didn't even look for pdf readers with ocr. Phantom from Foxit has ocr too. You can get a free 30 day trial.

OCR version:
sendspace.com/file/1rqc2q

Anytime I see that I know its really something. Thanks for encouraging my curiosity.

Only one meeting with Soros?

I noticed that too.

These documents are heavily redacted by the state department. They either redacted the Rothschilds, Soros, etc. or else those meetings are un-official.

I'm also posting my searchable image version because I promised.

At this point I don't think there is anything interesting in this document. It was probably literally pushed by Correct The Record SuperPAC.

mega.nz/#!HIRSCCqL!RIf-SHierugBuxrrCh7LmiseO_YW9M6LuIVnro2JXYY

It seems like.
But as has said, certain parts were redacted.

Come over to /cfg/ at halfpol if you have found something worth sharing.

who are you, when was this leaked and how did you find it?

nobody is reporting this in the mainstream media.

There is a link to a major news article in this thread. It's been covered, but of course it's not being pushed by the lugenpresse. Why would they want people looking into shillary?
OP isn't some sort of abc or inner circle kike or anything.

4/pol/ is getting slammed hard right now. CTR is fucking panicking

Dig.

Where did I say you should trust the lugenpresse?. I implied the opposite. I have been digging and posting resources so other anons can too you dumb nigger.

Learn to read and then go kill yourself.

I dug around all morning. It looks like anything of interest has been redacted.

They'll just have to wait until October, then the UN kikes gain control over the internet & can shut down anyone talking about HRC & the US government's criminal behavior.

What's the date range for these?

nevermind, I got it

1/22/2009 through 6/30/2011

I trust a Romanian hacker over FOIA compliant documents any day of the week.

It's just going to be censored noise.

We've already seen Bill Clinton set up an unofficial meeting with Lynch. The only reason he got caught is because somebody tipped off a local reporter.

That's probably not the first time they've had a meeting that way. Most of their (((meetings))) probably happen on the tarmac in private jets.

How is this even a thing?

Because of retards who vote for the letter D, minorities (redundant), women (also redundant), fags, cucks, and retards who believe what the Jews tell them about Trump.

Globalists have to see they will never win with the way things are now, so that leads me to believe they have some major in the plans to eliminate a massive percentage of the population on the planet.

something

They borrow money to keep their pyramid scheme going.

FUCK! BACK UP THE BACKUPS.

Thanks leaker-sempai

She shouldn't be meeting Soros AT ALL though.

There's already a clear conflict of interests here to the people.

i hope you people are stocking up. november is going to get hot.

that looks like a trap!

Billions of organisms die every second

What kind of bot is this?

Not a very good one.

The King has returned?

No my child. My second coming has yet to happen. I am only here in the spirit.

This has been available for a few days and I haven't heard of any serious revelations in it. Have we found anything yet?

Anything serious has likely been redacted. I searched with a list of known kike powerbrokers and their orgs. Didn't find much. Probably don't know the names of the right proxies plus the redactions means not much shows up. These are the official schedules so who know what else went on. If shes at some sort of gala event or whatever, then who she is "socializing" with isn't going to be listed either.

Hey, you faggots at the Федеральная служба безопасности Российской Федерации and muh fucking Служба внешней разведки your online active measures aren't going to do shit.

Why?

A) American people are dumb as fuck.

B) Hillary Clinton is CIA. How the fuck do you think she's getting away with this shit, faggots?

Keep shilling on behalf of Comrade Putin and collect your fucking $800 (muh 50.000 руб) to give to your grandma so she can pay for the heat in her shitty little "bloc" apartment.

If Putin was "muh savior" of all the shit your Directorates spout off – why the fuck are you leaving so many of your own poor as fuck.

HEY YOU, Russian internet troll. You know you do this because you are poor as fuck – and there is no way for you to make legit money.

You can't do shit and I bet you have a female relative(s) who is probably a prostitute that JUST TRIES TO MAKE ENDS MEET.

Fuck Putin and his propaganda on Holla Forums.

Explain why a hot blonde girl in the last photo has to live like a piece of shit – when you spout all this bullshit about "muh white Russian savior" Владимир Владимирович Путин.

OK, something is bugging you big time.

It couldn't it be all the leaks coming out and anons backing them up that's pissing you off, right? And you obviously suspect Russia is behind it, which many seem to think. Why else would you be dissing Russia in a totally unrelated thread about more HRC leaks?

Wait, Guacman is still alive?

unfortunately not, he had a good run, rest in guac

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Michael Abboud - Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner - Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump's largest lender)
Sheldon Adelson - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Elliott Broidy - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Michael Cohen - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gil Dezer - President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer - Founder, Trump Dezer Development
Lewis Eisenberg - Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Boris Epshteyn - Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Feinberg - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Alan Fishman - Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump's second largest lender)
David Friedman - Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Samuel Fox - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner - Deputy Campaign Manager and Former National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Lawrence Glick - Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization
Jason Greenblatt - Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Vincent Harris - Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Carl Icahn - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Peter Kalikow - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Daniel Kowalski - Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Charles Kushner - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Jared Kushner - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Bennett LeBow - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Corey Lewandowski - Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Howard Lorber - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Douglas Manchester - Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Rebekah Mercer - Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Robert Mercer - Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller - Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Jason Miller - Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Miller - National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Mnuchin - National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President
Samuel Nunberg - Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Geoffrey Palmer - Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Stewart Rahr - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Richard Roberts - Vice Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross - Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Steven Roth - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Felix Sater - Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Keith Schiller - Director of Security, The Trump Organization
Melvin Sembler - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Ronald Weiser - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Andrew Weiss - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner - Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Witkoff - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Lara Yunaska - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

This thread is getting shilled really hard

Fuck off beaner.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Donald Trump and Jews

Trump Mania - Catch It!
jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/trump-mania-catch-it/2015/12/15/0/?print

Jews For Trump, Kind Of, Maybe
thejewishweek.com/news/national/jews-trump-kind-maybe

At Least One Jew Will Vote for Trump
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/at-least-one-jew-will-vote-for-trump/2015/07/23/

Jared Kushner: The Donald Trump I Know
observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushner-the-donald-trump-i-know/

Ivanka Trump Gives Birth to a Jewish Son
jta.org/2016/03/28/news-opinion/united-states/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-a-son

Another Day, Another Jewish Trump Wedding
forward.com/the-assimilator/209023/another-day-another-jewish-trump-wedding/

Republican Jews' Damning Silence on Trump
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.707832

Another Jewish Trump Wedding for the Books
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

Analysis: Donald Trump, Israel, and the Jews
jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Donald-Trump-Israel-and-the-Jews-438335

Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law emerges as Quiet Force
bigstory.ap.org/article/e758245975dd4d20af151029c1ad284c/trump-son-law-emerges-quiet-force

Where Jewish Conservatives stand on Donald Trump
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/where-jewish-conservatives-stand-on-donald-trump-a-running-tally

Meet Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's Jewish Wingman
forward.com/news/312123/meet-michael-cohen-donald-trumps-jewish-wingman/

Trump vs. Clinton: Battle of the Jewish Sons-in-Law
jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law

Donald Trump, Melissa Rivers Headline Algemeiner Gala
observer.com/2015/02/donald-trump-melissa-rivers-headline-algemeiner-gala/

Can Jews Learn to Stop Worrying and Love Donald Trump?
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.709220

How Jewish Family Values help Ivanka Trump stay Classy
jta.org/2015/08/10/news-opinion/politics/how-jewish-family-values-help-ivanka-trump-stay-classy

Donald Trump's Daughter Ivanka Trump Happy to be Jewish
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/

Donald Trump's Jewish Fans (Beyond his Daughter Ivanka)
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.671254

Who is Donald Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner?
jta.org/2016/04/06/news-opinion/politics/who-is-donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-jared-kushner

Trump again says 'No Place in Society' for Anti-Semitism
jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-says-no-place-in-society-for-anti-Semitism-455795

Why some Hasidic Jews are Loving Donald Trump's Campaign
news.vice.com/article/why-some-hasidic-jews-are-loving-donald-trumps-campaign

To Understand American Jews who Support Trump, Read This
jta.org/2016/03/08/news-opinion/politics/to-understand-the-american-jews-who-support-trump-read-this

Ivanka Trump's Rabbi among Republican Convention Speakers
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/ivanka-trumps-rabbi-among-republican-convention-speakers

The Republican Jewish Coalition Congratulates Donald Trump
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

Trump Yarmulkes Bonanza may mark Direction of Orthodox Vote
jewishpress.com/news/trump-yarmulkes-bonanza-may-mark-direction-of-orthodox-vote/2016/03/23/

When it comes to Jewish Ties, no GOP Candidate trumps Trump
jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump

What Draws Some Jewish Voters to Donald Trump? His 'Chutzpah'
forward.com/news/330111/trump-chutzpah-lures-some-jewish-voters/

Behind Donald Trump, a Jewish Son-in-Law who is also an Adviser
reuters.com/article/usa-election-trump-idUSL2N1771DC

Donald Trump Running to be 'Greatest President God Ever Created'
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/donald-trump-running-to-be-greatest-president-god-ever-created/2015/06/16/0/

Trump Names Jewish Financier, Fixer to Major Campaign Positions
forward.com/news/national/340165/trump-names-jewish-financier-fixer-to-major-campaign-positions/

Donald Trump's Favorite Son-In-Law Is Jewish — Does That Matter?
forward.com/news/334272/donald-trumps-favorite-son-in-law-is-jewish-does-that-matter/

GOP-Trump Joint Finance Team includes 5 Republican Jewish Donors
jta.org/2016/05/24/news-opinion/politics/gop-trump-joint-finance-team-includes-5-republican-jewish-donors

Trump tasks Jewish Aide Michael Glassner with Convention Planning
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

Ivanka Trump: My Dad was 'Very Supportive' of my Jewish Conversion
jta.org/2016/04/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-was-fully-supportive-of-her-jewish-conversion-daughter-ivanka-says

Trump asks Jewish Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner, to plan for Transition Team
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/06/trump-asks-his-son-in-law-jared-kushner-to-plan-for-a-transition-team/

In Meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel Advisers: His Jewish Lawyers
jta.org/2016/04/14/news-opinion/politics/in-meeting-with-orthodox-reporters-trump-reveals-israel-advisers-his-jewish-real-estate-lawyers

Quiet Fixer in Donald Trump's Campaign: His Jewish Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner
nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html

Donald Trump invokes Ivanka's Jewish Family to defend 'Neutral' Israel Stance
jta.org/2016/03/11/news-opinion/politics/all-three-gop-rivals-continue-to-criticize-trump-for-neutrality-on-israeli-palestinian-talks

What Role Does Trump's Jewish Son-in-law Play in the GOP Frontrunner's Universe?
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.706828

Jewish Advisor: Trump too Busy to Keep Denouncing Anti-Semitic Views of Supporters
jewishinsider.com/8225/jewish-advisor-trump-too-busy-to-keep-denouncing-anti-semitic-views-of-supporters/

Donald Trump's 'Tree of Life' Plaque when he was Honored by the Jewish National Fund in 1983
attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque-when.html

Donald Trump on Jewish Daughter Ivanka: 'This Wasn't in the Plan but I'm Very Glad it Happened'
algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/donald-trump-on-jewish-daughter-ivanka-this-wasnt-in-the-plan-but-im-very-glad-it-happened-video/

Donald Trump and Israel

Meet Trump's Israel Adviser
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/meet-trumps-israel-adviser/

Trump: 'Do Not Worry, Israel'
jewishinsider.com/6564/trump-do-not-worry-israel/

Donald Trump: 'We Will Save Israel'
jewishinsider.com/4683/trump-we-will-save-israel/

Trump Confirms Planned Trip to Israel
jewishinsider.com/7855/trump-confirms-planned-trip-to-israel/

A Trump Presidency Means a Safer Israel
blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-trump-presidency-means-a-safer-israel/

Meet the Israelis Praying for a Trump Win
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-trump-israel-20160317-story.html

Donald Trump: Obama is no Friend of Israel
jta.org/2016/04/27/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-obama-is-no-friend-of-israel

Trump: We must Strengthen Ties with Israel
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213548#.V1xocry37tQ

Trump: No Greater Enemy to Israel than Obama
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187239

Trump: Israel was Sold Out by Kerry and Obama
jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-Israel-was-sold-out-by-Kerry-and-Obama-412243

Trump pledges to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
jta.org/2016/01/19/news-opinion/politics/trump-pledges-to-move-us-embassy-to-jerusalem

Donald Trump Calls Obama Israel's Greatest Enemy
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.624269

Meet the Orthodox Lawyer advising Trump on Israel
jta.org/2016/04/18/news-opinion/politics/no-experience-necessary-meet-the-orthodox-lawyer-advising-trump-on-israel

Donald Trump's New Fundraiser's Israel Connection
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.721712

Trump condemns Palestinian Terror attack in Israel
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213510

Netanyahu to meet Donald Trump in Israel this Month
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/netanyahu-to-meet-donald-trump-in-israel-this-month/2015/12/09/59601348-9e74-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

Donald Trump: I am the Only One who can Save Israel
shalomlife.com/business/28988/donald-trump-i-am-the-only-one-who-can-save-israel/

Donald Trump Doesn't Know What to Call the West Bank
forward.com/news/national/338709/donald-trump-doesnt-know-what-to-call-the-west-bank/

Israelis think Trump is Better for Them than Clinton
jewishjournal.com/rosnersdomain/item/like_it_or_not_israelis_think_trump_is_better_for_them_than_clinton

Trump is Considering a Pre-Convention Visit to Israel
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-is-considering-pre-convention-israel-visit.html#

Donald Trump 'Good Friend of Israel, Unlike President'
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169805#.VdkstpdyzIc

Donald Trump is the Clear Choice for Pro-Israel Voters
nypost.com/2016/05/19/donald-trump-is-the-clear-choice-for-pro-israel-voters/

Trump to Israel Hayom: Israel is the US's Bastion of Hope
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=33659

Trump: With Iran Deal, Israel Maybe Won't Exist Very Long
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555

Donald Trump embraces Transfer of US Embassy to Jerusalem
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755415,00.html

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

Presidential Election Cheat Sheet: Donald Trump and Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/46093/presidential-election-cheat-sheet-donald-trump-israel-jerusalem/

Trump said planning Israel Trip before July GOP Convention
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/

Donald Trump: Iran Deal Horrible For U.S., Worse For Israel
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/

Donald Trump says he is no Apprentice when it comes to Israel
jns.org/latest-articles/2015/6/28/when-it-comes-to-israel-donald-trump-says-he-is-no-apprentice

Donald Trump: 'Israel is one of my Favorite Places in the World'
illuminea.com/donald-trump-israel-is-one-of-my-favorite-places-in-the-world/

Donald J. Trump Announces Creation of Israel Advisory Committee
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

President Trump's America? Think: Netanyahu's Israel on Bad Steroids
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.695682

Trump Defends Israel, Bashes Media in Meeting with Jewish Journalists
algemeiner.com/2016/04/14/trump-defends-israel-bashes-media-in-meeting-with-jewish-journalists/

Donald Trump Donates Over $100,000 to Israeli Emergency Rescue Service
algemeiner.com/2014/02/10/donald-trump-pledges-over-100000-to-israeli-emergency-rescue-service/#

Donald Trump praises Republican Party Platform as most Pro-Israel Ever
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/trump-praises-republican-party-platform-as-most-pro-israel-ever

Donald Trump insists Israel should keep building West Bank Settlements
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html

Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian State, says Adviser
jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-would-let-israel-decide-on-palestinian-state-says-adviser

Trump Adviser: Trump won't Pressure Israel to act against its Interests
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213003#.V1REhLy37tQ

Donald Trump, Big in Israel, Endorses Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-big-israel-endorses-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-1017172

Trump would support Israeli Annexation of Parts of West Bank, Says Adviser
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779

Donald Trump: 'If I win, I will be Israel's True Friend in the White House'
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049

Trump will support Israeli Strike on Iran because Bibi is a 'Friend of Mine'
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/

Donald Trump: I support moving U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/19/donald-trump-i-support-moving-us-embassy-israel-te/

Donald Trump gives Israel Political Bear Hug in Midst of 'Mexican Rapist' Backlash
haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.664284

Donald Trump Videos

Donald Trump on Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs

Donald Trump Supports Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0

Donald Trump Weighs in on Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4

Donald Trump Pro-Israel Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto

Will Donald Trump protect Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU

Trump Loves Israel Criticizes Media
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs

Donald Trump: 'We Must Protect Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

Donald Trump Sits Down with Jewish Reporters
youtube.com/watch?v=RfWKcrck9I0

Trump Meets with Members of Jewish Media Outlets
youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0

Donald Trump Defends Israel after Zionist Question
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4

Donald Trump says he 100% Supports & Admires Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk

Donald Trump's Daughter looks for Business in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=BqSsl45ABow

Donald Trump Endorsement for Prime Minister Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Ivanka Trump visits Israel to Scout Property Prospects
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8

Donald Trump: President Obama is not a Friend to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw

Donald Trump Speech at Tea Party Rally Against Iran Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0

Donald Trump's Speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE

Donald Trump Accuses Obama Of Being Israel's Greatest Enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM

Donald Trump Reacts to President Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos

Donald Trump: Obama is the Worst Thing ever to happen to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpYLtn9E4U

Trump Adviser: America and Israel will Forge a New Relationship
youtube.com/watch?v=VVNku3QORpg

Donald Trump talks about endorsing Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyhu
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE

Donald Trump: Iran Deal is Horrible for Us, and Really Bad for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI

Israeli Elections 2013: Netanyahu gets Surprise Support from 'The Donald'
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc

Donald Trump Speaks at the Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Forum
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo

Donald Trump accepts The Algemeiner's 'Liberty' Award for Support of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U

Donald Trump: There's Nobody on this Stage that's more Pro-Israel than I Am
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPCjDluXHs

Algemeiner 'Jewish 100' Gala 2015: Red Carpet Interviews with Donald and Ivanka Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow

Donald Trump and the Anti-Defamation League

ADL Welcomes Trump Rejection of Duke's Anti-Semitism
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-welcomes-trump-rejection-david-duke.html

ADL Statement on Remarks by Donald Trump at RJC Event
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html

Anti-Defamation League defends Trump against Anti-Semitism Charge
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262063-anti-defamation-league-defends-trumps-speech-to-jewish

———————————————————————————————————

Donald Trump and AIPAC

Donald Trump's AIPAC Speech Full Transcript
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

11 Times Donald Trump won the AIPAC Conference
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/11-times-donald-trump-won-the-aipac-conference

Trump Yarmulkes are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/

Trump Wins over AIPAC with 'True Friend of Israel' Speech
timesofisrael.com/trump-wins-over-aipac-with-true-friend-of-israel-speech/

In Speech to AIPAC, Donald Trump Affirms Support for Israel
wsj.com/articles/in-speech-to-aipac-donald-trump-affirms-support-for-israel-1458605471

Trump Wins over AIPAC Audience with Strong Pro-Israel Stance
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.710188

A New Donald Trump emerges at AIPAC, Flanked by Teleprompters
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/a-new-donald-trump-emerges-at-aipac-flanked-by-teleprompters/

Trump abandons Talk of Israel Neutrality, wins Cheers from AIPAC Crowd
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac

At AIPAC, Unconventional Donald Trump gave a Conventional Political Speech
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/21/at-aipac-unconventional-donald-trump-gave-a-conventional-political-speech/

Donald Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law was Candidate's Adviser for AIPAC Speech
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech

Trump says Jewish Son-in-Law's 'Friends from Israel' helped write AIPAC Speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/

Fuck off, nigger.

Oh wow shills are desperate ITT

This livestock doesn't seem to understand what board it's on.

Reported the shillposter, posts got deleted

Feels good man.

Ye oaths are broken now. He saith.

11:11 vs 11:01

Thou knowest that an oath never made will never be broken.

WHY IS CUCKCHAN Holla Forums DOWN WTF

Somebody posted TOP SECRET material thirty seconds before it went down

I haven't been to half/pol/ for some time. This time when I tried to visit, it wouldn't load. I always turn off jewgle scripts and always use a VPN.

Other boards would load, but not Holla Forums. What is going on over there?

Aha. Anyone manage a cap / dl before it was shut down?

it was you wasn't it?

aye nah yeah yor right mate thanks for postin but