If you had 50M$ where would you relocate ?

if you had 50M$ where would you relocate ?
not 'murica pls

blow it out your ass tbh

off shore..

so what you are really asking is "Where would I not want to relocate?

looks like the question is already answered
/thread

America

Japan.

Russia

back to my country, mexico

Eastern syberia or the Caymans.

Ideally?
Maybe Norway or one of those Greenland/Icelandic countries.

Not Japan because i like anime but real japs hate americans and especially hate white piggus

not russia because id probably get arrested and they would take my money and say i was a spy

not south korea atm because of oncoming war

most asian countries are a no due to death
mexico is a no
Canada maybe?

Fucking weeb. Back to /a/

would go to nip land as well

Why not Mongolia or NZ?

Antarctica.

Failing that then I would buy some big and very cheap property in Northern Canada and build a completely self-sufficient, heavily fortified compound up there, that runs off of geothermal and wind and solar, has its own water supply, and underground LED greenhouses, and is all walled-in, and there'd be animals and a barn too.

Notice that the only countries anons want to go to are ones that retain their cultural and racial homogeneity.

If you aren't Japanese stop trying to invade Japan.

If you aren't Nordic fuck off out of Iceland.

why 'murica ?

i'd stay in canada, and maybe also get a place in australia. it's summer there while it's winter here

Iceland

What's the point living anywhere else? We have everything here. The best and worst weather in the world, the biggest canyon, the most diverse biomes, both the biggest and tallest trees, both major oceans, the best hikes in the world, some of the best infrastructure (I'll admit our internet is 3rd world tier), the least cucked laws, funz, the best food on the entire planet (because we have all of it), and the most unexplored, virgin territory of any developed country other than maybe Russia.

There is literally no point in leaving.

There's so many fucking cottages up in Tobermory owned by old people from Southern Ontario and they just get raided by the natives and the few white inhabitants that live up here all the time.

lel

Portugal

nowhere, id build a house on my hill, maybe setup a small woodshop, tend to my plants and stay comfy
if i had to, then , find a qt3.14 and repopulate iceland with white skin, blue eyed master race

Scotland

If I had to leave the country to get the money probably Thailand or Estonia.

good point, I would probably just rent

the point is though: endless summer

SWEDEN

Philippines, probably Taguig City.

As a Swede, fucking don't man. The femenists are like the gestapo here. We're one step away from getting the same hate speech laws that Germany's got.
Really uncomfortable place to be unless you're way up north.

America

back to mexico or maybe some where in the middle east

i wouldnt relocate. Why bother. If u r rich, everywhere is good.

new zealand i guess

Israel, to live amongst the chosen. If I'm rich, how could they deny me?

I wouldn't relocate. I love where I live.

if i had 50 million i would put it in mutual funds so i have 100m in 7 years and then i would buy lolis and lobby to lower age of consent

Up your daughter's sphincter

Vermont

True that

Weaklings of the mind think they need to travel to government sanctioned pleasure zones

Oh right, if anything triggers you, you just redefine freedom to exclude it. Changing words' meanings anytime it's convenient is the American way.

Where would I relocate, then? Probably to an artificial island where I'd make my own country. If I'm limited to existing countries, probably some Scandinavian country.

There has to be some way to get rid of them and fix Sweden. By all accounts, Sweden used to be a really nice place to live. How did they get their power?

GET
OUT
SHIT
SKIN

Keep licking that boot.

serbia of course

Keep feminizing your police force, euro cuck

Finland

Russia or China. I want to live in a country that is resistant to SJW infiltration and feminism.

this country is shit, we are slowly but surely turning into Sweden 2.0. And the people piss me off the most, they have collective learned defenselessness, whenever there is a problem the answer is "well, that's just how it it" "you can't do anything about it" or "just deal with it, you don't want to get into trouble" I hate it

Why the fuck would anyone choose any other location? Even people who hate murica want to live here.

If I had to choose any other location, I would choose Japan (especially if I'm actually made a nip, preferably half blood)

yeah

Spotted the negro who's too stupid to obey police commands in a similar fashion to an autistic person

bitch, we're almost a lost cause, stay out.

Why would anybody want to go there?

filtered kid.