You call this guy Robotnik, or Eggman?

You call this guy Robotnik, or Eggman?
Also, what do you think about this QT the fans made? Will she make it to the games?

r34

How come the Sonic writers are so shit that it's come to the point where a group of autists OC has better design than anything those Jews have done?

It's a numbers game, bruh. I don't need to tell you how much fanart of Sonic there is out there.
0.0000001% of it will be good, among that good fanart you'll find excellent fanart. That will float to the top, and since the fanart is so plentiful, that 0.0000001% is actually hundreds of pics and concepts.

Yes, there are gorillions of retarded OCs that have come out of the modern sonic games
Though it's very telling that the first one to come out of a fan made classic game is not only not some furfag self insert, but also just a good design all around

Meanwhile on the other side of the issue, Sonic Team is about to unleash Forces on the world, with "make your own shitty furfag self insert(that literally is not allowed to be cooler than sonic)" as a core mechanic and marketing gimmick

Also this art is the best

That's some cute-ass art.

Too bad there aren't good lewds of this new QT yet.

Closest we got so far.

Not too bad.
I'm sure we'll get better lewds.

Amy a cute

The lore within the comic states that Robotnik was vaporized due to an explosion while fighting Sonic when his nephew Snively forced the meltdown to vaporize only Robotnik. A robotic variant of Robotnik from another universe appeared to seek revenge on Sonic from an early comic battle in the series and, when defeated, uploads his consciousness into a pre-made clone of himself, which is the Eggman you know today. Robotnik is dead, Eggman is a comical but poor substitute.

Also the only reason "Omelette" exists is because some transparent idiot on Tumblr misinterpreted a basic sprite.

Penders.

Kinda cute, but it's not okay to be a furry.

There's a difference in them other than the name?

That's only within the realm of the comics. In the games, they say Eggman was just an insult coined by Sonic and friends that Robotnik eventually picked up and began to distinguish himself by. But yeah, in the comics Robotnik dies. Robo-Robotnik, an all-metal parallel to Robotnik from another dimension, came seeking revenge on Sonic from a failed attempt to conquer Mobius in Sonic's dimension. Robo-Robotnik lost his second bout, and his consciousness was put into the Eggman we all love today. So Eggman has Robo-Robotnik's mind and consciousness at the helm, and this Eggman stayed in Sonic's dimension to fill the shoes of the deceased Robotnik with the same goal in mind.

To further the lore, in the Mega Man/Sonic crossover, Dr. Wily and Eggman teamed up to create a weapon that could rewrite their own respective universes in their favor. When their plan was presumptuously thwarted, Dr. Wily accepted defeat and his universe reverted back to how it was, but Eggman put up a fight by attempting to use said weapon, the Genesis Reactor, with the power of the Chaos Emeralds and cause further distress for Sonic's universe. This caused their reality to collapse in on itself, something Mega Man's universe did not experience. It's referred to as the "Super Genesis Wave". The writers had this happen specifically so that they could retcon all previous comics to can all of the excessive characters and abysmal plot points in order to "start over" the comic series to write a new and more cohesive experience.

Hope you're still following all this autism.
The timeline splits here. Pre-Super Genesis Wave and Post-Super Genesis Wave. In the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline, Robotnik dies and is replaced by Eggman, like I mentioned earlier. But in the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline, Robotnik and Eggman are the same person. Hence the name Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. So depending on which timeline you look at, Robotnik and Eggman may or may not even be the same person. Either way, the man in OP's picture is Eggman, and canonically (as of now), Robotnik either never existed or "merged" into the current day Eggman, in order to line up more accurately with the games.

In addition to my autism, there was also a story arc in between these events where Eggman attempted to reassemble particles of the vaporized Dr. Robotnik. It worked, and Eggman was working alongside Robotnik to defeat Sonic. Robotnik abandoned Eggman's plans in order to work independently and formed an alliance with Sonic to stop Eggman. Sonic and friends eventually sabotaged the machine that resurrected Robotnik and dispersed his particles across the universe again, leaving Eggman to be the sole Doctor.

damn, robotniks a fuckin idiot

Sonic is the shit

In the games, "Robotnik" wasn't a thing, only the result of SoA's retarded meddling localization, and only officially became a thing in the adventure era when they tried to consolidate the lore
Complicating this is that they just dropped that completely after or maybe even during heroes or edgehog and had him just officially be "Eggman" as far as everything in the games is concerned
And then everything from Unleashed on is basically in another universe and they really seem to have stopped giving a shit about continuity at all outside of avoiding any major contradictions

Twitter
And, so? People do that all the time, for any number of reasons. It's not even hard to see it and doesn't need to be explained in detail like

Like 4 or 5 actually good games, bruh.

Pixiv has only one piece of art of the cutie, and it's fart fetish.
Keep it weird, Sonic fandom!

Still the best sonic game ever made

I called him variable robuttnik or eggman. Not usually robotnik.

Fuck you Eggman you put IDs on Holla Forums

Amy's theme from Heroes is by far the best song in the game. Actually, the best song in the whole series. Actually, one of the best video game songs period. I don't care how gay it makes me. It's catchy as fuck. It's also super sad.

Amy just wants to make her husubando happy.

But grows increasingly despondent and begins pleading after years of rejection.

The only thing keeping her happy is no longer even hope, but imagination.

But ultimately she knows that she will never get what she wants, that she is wishing for something she will never get

She knows nothing else will make her happy, so she has to make do with the ultimate friendzone, being an eternal orbiter.

The song is just like the character. Seems peppy at first, but underneath is actually filled with sadness for something that she knows is only a dream, as she pleads with her hero to save her from this sadness, simply by letting her make him happy.

Why live?

When you were eleven?

Here it be. Nakes me sick just to look at it.
What's the deal with fart fetishits?

HER NAME IS SCRAMBLES

That's a cool-ass name.

Your power level is showing, user

Please tell me you keep your rants to yourself IRL.

Well yeah, so I need to vent my autism here. What other reason is there for coming to a chinese cartoon imageboard?

Good point.

I'd touch her feminine pingas

How do you know it's a "she"? May be intersex.