Do you want a daughter Holla Forums?

Do you want a daughter Holla Forums?

If so. Would you have sex with her?

Yes

I'd penetrate her mouth and her anus but I'd leave her vagina until she was old enough to talk then I'd ask her, when I felt the time was right, if she wanted to have sex with her father. If no, I just keep playing with her mouth and butt. If yes, I start living and enjoying fucking my daughter in her vagina

Absolutely not to both questions

Very caring. Not all pedos are this thoughtful about it

Yeah. Only anally raping her. How thoughtful.

He would be an asshole to penetrate her vagina. That would hurt more than anal. The anus can stretch and become wider. Also he does not have to go all the way in. Just the tip of the head

IF I had a daughter, then yes, of course I would.

Yes

No Unless for some strange reason she wants me to. Then we could work something out

Maybe.
I don't like loli IRL.

Degenerates out

because only the physical aspect matters? as long as she is willing to consent getting her vagina ripped, it's perfectly fine. also, not all rectums are the same. some are more tender than others. also, "old enough to talk" literally implies he would fuck his infant or toddler up the ass.

I would only let her suck me that early

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Absolutely nothing

dont you think its unfair and fucked to do that when we're in a society that condemns that (for good reason). if she grew up she might regret what you forcibly did to her, regardless if it didnt do any physical harm. i had a similar experience and although it was harmful, it has made me not trust anyone and i also value cleanliness, and that just makes me feel tainted. i feel if i was old enough to actually understand the circumstances, i would have obviously told the fucker to get lost. i know my stance on this, i just want to know yours.

fuck did i do?

I wouldn't be forceful. If she didn't like it we would stop.

alright, so you ducked my question and entire point and made me waste my time. you pigs really are delusional.

no
no, i wouldn't have sex with her if i had one.
homestly im torn between wanting and not wanting one because ill just be a cuck. For 18 years ill have to raise her, make her pretty, influence her personality and in the end ill have to give her up. I'll have to hand my daughter over to a nigger or some chad and i dont want that. I would rather a son but then again i miss cuddling with my nieces. If my daughter could stay pure and energetic then id have two of them but if that's not the case then fuck no.

What was the question. There is no question in this post

Fuck I'm retarded. My reading comp sucks. It might be unfair but life's unfair and then we die. She probably wouldn't even remember it anyway.

fuck i was gonna rip into you harder than the children you fuck. this is the people i deal with. basically what i get from your post is
am i right?

Yes, very much

No, I'm not that degenerate

Sorta. I don't want to scar little girls for life, but at the same time it's not my fault they are so sexy.

Thats why you fuck her silly and then have more babies with her.

no
yes, if she was pretty

honestly i can tolerate it when people can admit its wrong. arguing with delusional fuckers that think its acceptable is insane and more frightening.

we all have urges we dont act on because we aren't weak people.

this

How is it wrong? What does that even mean?

ill put it simple.

How is it wrong if the kid actually likes it?

Yup. Pretty much my thought process>>7357655
Except I probably would act on them because I'm weak.

on paper that sounds great but i wouldn't be able to do it if the opportunity presented itself. I know because I've thought about doing something with my neices but i basically pussied out :(
im not sure what it would do to them mentally so use a bit of self control and stop myself.
keep having to change muh ip n shet gg

You have it all backwards. Weakness would be NOT acting on those urges. You are literally repressing natural urges. Young girls are sexy for a reason.it should be an obligation to have sex with them. You are depriving them of pleasure at a young ripe age. This is why they become uber slutty once they get older. All the repression

How old are your neices?
You probably should not out of respect for your brother/sister. Also if they find out ur fucked

i literally said it in my previous comment, you fuck head. society condemns that and people are prone to peer pressure. she could realise people are disgusted with what happened with her and feel wrong. you could blame society, but the fact is you should wait until they become lenient anyway (which wont happen, thankfully). also, children, since they are devloping and shouldn't have responsibility for their decisions and have a general lack of self identity or grasp on reality could finally cement principles, values, or morals they believe in. as i said, i thought what happened to me was harmless until i learnt what is was. i value purity and the lack of being tainted by people, especially ones that dont as all fit my taste, so of course this hit me. not to mention im not a gay cunt. your daughter could be a lesbo for all you know, but you didnt let her develop first. im not correcting any fuck ups so if it sounds wonky what ever.

and i think you're utter fucking scum.

natural urges are to fuck anything and everything. if you go against natural urges, you are strong. when people commit suicide they are actively telling the rules of the universe to go fuck itself.

what do you know, the pedo has principles.

ones 12 and ths
Ones 12 and the other is 10 and they're both fucking adorable. I wouldn't fuck over my brother like that because he's been there for me through some tough times and i couldn't live with myself if i split my family up like this. I just want to cuddle with them and just have their presence

already did lol fite me fbi stop hoarding all the pussy for soros lmao

creampied her hard btw

Sorry you were molested. But we are talking little girls here. Idont care about men who like little boys. I think its gross and actually fcuked up. Girls are different tho

for a decade or so, but no dice. keep dating women who are incapable for whatever reason. fml.

probably had a chance with my ex's niece, though. after a year of a sort of flirting between us i rigged it for us to have her over for a weekend, away from her overprotective mum and her siblings constantly fighting for my attentions. then my bitch ex dumped me a month before it was supposed to happen. fml.

you have the right to live in denial, but the simple fact is you're gonna fuck over peoples lives.

poor you :)

But i dont plan on having sex with kids

Buy them gifts whenever you can you can

Its common sense

good.

something about a pedo, who thinks is thoughtful for a fellow pedo to anal his toddler or penetrate an infants mouth before FINALLY asking for "consent" to rip it's vagina in half, claiming "its common sense" is something to behold. really, it is.

Lol my toddler gives me mad head

I misread that anons post. Iam actually against toddler and baby fucking. I would say kid should be atleast 5 or 6 before intercourse. And it should be done very responsibly. Vagina should never be penetrated until maybe 9 or above.

Can only train 'em to be the best when they're young.

Why do i find myself coming back to this place? Why am i so attracted to this board? Wtf am i doing

In retrospect, does make you wonder what is going on behind the scenes of certain photos.

5 is still young. Are you still merely basing this on physicality, after I told you about the psychological impacts you should consider?

cute substitute for brain wash.

better to 'brain wash' them to enjoy natural beauty the way nature intended than to brain wash them to believe they are magical unicorns who can defy biology aka modern gender theory.

Depends on the age you are referring to. I was replying to a post talking about toddlers. If you actually think toddlers are biologically meant for sex, you literally need to gas yourself.

yes.

yes, all the time.

Yes to both questions