Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs TV Show on Cartoon Network

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Former_original_series
xnosebro.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Back at the Barnyard all over again.

hideous

why are they still calling it that if it has nothing to do with the food weather thing?

Please, no…
How comes that every time there's an slightly good CGI animation they want to milk it to hell? At least this time is wasn't DreamWorks.

Why were the Penguins of Madagascar back at the zoo?

this is like 7 years late, what the fuck.

I was going to say Penguins of Madagascar but since someone already brought it up, this is like that horrible cartoon of Monsters vs. Aliens on Nick.

The only show I've seen that hadn't gotten a significant downgrade from the original movies visuals was How to Train Your Dragon. The worse ones have to be are 2D cartoons of a movie that was originally in 3D.

They just wanted the penguins at the zoo. They said to think of it as a parallel universe of sorts.

Well, at least it's not calarts

Will CN just pick up anything now?
Fucking Hell, ever since 9/11 they've gotten these random shows that usually don't last beyond three seasons.
It's such a random choice, too. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs came out seven years ago. Why not pick something more recent or at a better movie from 2009?

Cont.
I decided to check their Wikipedia page, and I was right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Former_original_series
Whatever Happened to… Robot Jones?
Evil Con Carne
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Megas XLR
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
Sunday Pants
Squirrel Boy
Class of 3000
Chowder
Transformers: Animated
Ben 10: Alien Force
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
The Secret Saturdays
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Generator Rex
Sym-Bionic Titan
Robotomy
The Problem Solverz
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
Mixels
Out of Jimmy's Head
BrainRush
Bobb'e Says
The Othersiders
Tower Prep
Level Up
Incredible Crew

All post-9/11 CN shows with three or fewer seasons.

I thought Chowder lasted longer than that.

Yeah that's making me wonder who thought this was a good idea and why.

Forgot to spoiler for anyone who somehow cares, The second movie ended with the penguins going back to the zoo.

No it doesn't. Skipper marries the hawaian doll and decides to go in a Honey Moon with the improvised plane around the world while the protagonists expend extra time in Africa. 3 beggings with the protagonists hunting the penguins because they never went back, amd they still have the plane.

As the other user said, it's just a shotty alternative universe.

You're right, I don't know why I remember it that way, guess I'm just retarded.

So instead of this going on Netflix, someone on CN said "You know what? This looks shit enough. Let's air it on our network!"

at least

Gay robots are still funny?

Based

Holy shit he's right, it's right around the thirty second mark
That's great

you know this makes for good reaction vids

I can't believe you let those digits go unchecked.

I love how they made a younger version but still had Sam

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
messy

dafuck u sayin ?

its the best thing theese no talent fugs has done

I'm too picky to have ever tried it. Do you really eat the same thing for every meal and/or snack throughout the day for a week?

Not that I'm judging you, that would just drive me insane.

xnosebro.tumblr.com/

contribute or go away

as user said, from what I understand, quantum entanglement is random (or perhaps already set in a pattern?). there is no way you can transfer information via it

Top kek.

Who though this was a good idea.

At least The Penguins was a watchable show. Also they probably use old assets from the first movie because 3D render images can be recycled many times.

Oh man now I remember that show. The woman scientist was so desperate she probably use his brain to masturbate. Btw she's pretty hot.

Fuck this show was fucking good.

Chowder lasted two seasons. But it still 60+ episodes I think.

Is David Schwimmer stop being a cuck and finally fuck Jada Pinkett Smith in the third movie?

They know we still need someone to be rule 34'd

It was meh at best

I'm not even going to bother telling you to go back to Reddit, but jesus christ man, it hurts my eyes to try reading text so spread out.

Oh fuck off cunt. When I don't use spacing everyone complained it's too difficult to read. Now I gave y'all spacing you complained it made your eyes hurt.

It's not my fault you failed high school English class.

Stop. Are you the same fag from multiple threads? Because it looks like,
I know but the problem is that both penguins and kung fu panda look lackluster compared to the movie. Like really shit. In the movie they will obviously pay more attention to the details, say in Po's fur, whereas in the serie Po look like a fucking wood board. Same with the penguins.

At least a third of those shows are good. In either case, there's difference between random shows that doesn't last long, and shows straight from movies, is like if they decided to make a Shrek serie.

It is essentially a show to waste time, ergo to watch when you're bored. I think most shows like that are made along the lines of "Watch it only if you changed the channel by mistake". The problem is, since internet exists and almost no one watch TV anymore, it doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, maybe in Reddit they complain. You take unnecessary space by writting a short sentence and then an space, even worst between number and text. Learn how to format on imageboard, Jesus.

Kill yourself.

Oh fuck off. It's not even reddit ppl that complained. It's cunts from Holla Forums that complained. Make up your mind assholes. Y'all told each other stop being a cuck and here y'all expect me to bend down and spread me fucking arse? Fucking hell go suck 47 dicks you faggots.

My reaction folder lacks an image to describe the disgust I feel. Go back to whatever hellspawn ye came from, faggot.

LOL is that it? Your got triggered over spacing and how I write? I bet you don't even have diploma in English literature but trying to police us in a fucking image board. Also you expect me to shiver in fear with all your generic reaction images? Newsflash queer, you are nothing. You're not even a mod. You're just another cunt posting on an image board filled with other cunts like us. Stop act all high and mighty over little cunty things. If you can't handle a bit of format change why not remove those useless eyeballs and use the empty sockets as gayboy fuckholes. At least you are going to do something that make your ancestor proud.

Fucking tosser.

FUN FACT: He's also triggered by Tumblr image file names.

Yes, he doesn't know how Google image search works.

It's just the one guy, the rest of us are just ignoring him at this point.

Can't prove that.
>>>/tumblr/

You're either a cousinfucker or a hipster who draws on cousinfucker "culture" because you think it makes you homely and relatable or some shit. Fuck off.

Y'all niggers need Jesus in your lives.

I haven't seen OCD faggotry of this magnitude since… Are you a comic book editor? You're Jim Shooter, aren't you?

But Penguins of Madagascar and Back at the Barnyard were both GOAT you uncultured plebs.

Monsters vs Aliens is a better example of OP

It did. In Dragon's of Berk the dragons look significantly worst than the movie counterpart, because the show doesn't have half the time and budget the movie did, let alone staff. There's so much you can do with reused assets. Toothless looks particularly bad in comparison to the movie
My major complain is that the show is fucking pointless because it is retconned in the second movie.

Holy fuck, I can only imagine how bad it was.

HOLY SHIT! IT'S TERRIBLE!

Dem cheap ass less poly characters. They turned the hot platinum blond girl into Toy Story reject with plastic hair.

I think the movie version is pretty underrated. It handled the character development very well. It started with a very naive girl dreaming about fairy tale wedding, white picket fence family and pumping babies out but then she grow out from that and become a woman of her own.

Well, they make her husband a total douche but that's just the weak point of that movie.

I actually watched a few episodes and it was alright. Not great, but better than I expected.

Did they just digitally flip one of that lemur's eyes? Like the shading makes no sense, the eye shines should be on the same side of the pupil, not mirrored like that. That is the height of fucking laziness.

I mean avoid mirroring is like part of animation 101

At least it fits the style

The premise is pretty good, I give you that, but the animation is so awful, no amount of good premise could save it.

They should've made it animated

You mean not Nick CGI?

I mean 2d

Dude, they make him a total asshole. Granted, it's a current_year film with kikes at the helm, so it's expected for this to happen.

Nick CGI is mostly garbage

Who's the studio that did it?

IMDb says Oktobor Animation

Well, at least the Tangled 2D cartoon looks good.

Except Kungfu Panda.

Kung Fu Panda show wasn't bad. BUT, it's fan fiction, and it looks terrible compared to the original movie, which is actually my problem, they even change voice actors because, you know, budget.
They give you a beautiful movie with a self contained story, and then they shit a washed down version that is retconned with the following movie. Not like the sequels are any better plot-wise, but they look as good or even better than the original movie. That's something that always happen with Dreamworks movie, because they want to milk them to death, that's why I hate them. In fact, there's a parody about it on Gumball.

This, though. The husband was just a plot vehicle, and an archetype character. It was only there to make a contrast between him and Susan.

I'm fine with retconning the TV series when the sequel came up. I actually saw the TV series pretty regularly and the stories were fine but the best is the action scenes. They actually looks pretty well coreographed and not just wailing around or using flashy effects to cover the fact that they can't animate fighting scenes.

And I agree, but doesn't change the fact that Po looks like a piece of wood all the time. Also, it's pretty much a waste of time if it's retconned.

3D is still a little too expensive to do on normal television

It took a lot of time to render higher quality 3D animation. And time is not a friend in animated TV series industry.

This.

I understand all that. As I said, the budget is a problem, and time too. But it's unforgivable that they give you such a beautiful movie graphic-wise, and they ruin it with a pointless serie.
I don't have a problem with low budget 3D animation itself, my problem is when it's based on something that looked ten times better. The monster vs aliens tv show have a pretty interesting approach, and penguins of madagascar have really fun plots, but they are suffer from being in the shadow of something better, looking bad in comparison and on itself, and that drains all my interest and enjoyment. I just keep thinking "The penguins in the movie didn't look like pieces of wood moving". They're on the same level of Fanboy and Chum-Chum, and that's terrible.

The only show with decent CGI was the Dragons TV show.

And 2D is too cheap/dated and kiddie on film

That's where Netflx comes in.
Netflix gives them more time, hence a little bit of fur rendering, fancy.

penguins of Madgascar moved to Netflix? That's news to me. What happened?

It's All Hail King Julien actually. By the time they signed the deal with Netflx, DWA had its own TV studio over just licensing out everything.

I watch the trailer and to be honest it doesn't look that great. At least with Penguins they are pretty funny. But King Julian and his crew are pretty hit and miss for me.

…..makesme cry

Were prequs to ROTS. When Grievous was badass.

It's a weird show since it's about a king running a kingdom so it gets inherently political in ways that people can get worked up about.
Like when Julien's enemies trick him into building a wall around the kingdom to keep foreigners out, but it instead just traps all the foreigners inside.

Kung Fu Panda 2 is better than the first movie.

That certainly looks better. As I said, he doesn't look like a piece of wood anymore. But there are plenty of things that still bother me from that Julian.

Toothless is lackluster compared to the one in the movie.

Yeah, but the first one story was self contained and didn't need a sequel.

I was actually very surprised at how cohesive and well planned out the three Kung Fu Panda movies were.

And they even went as far as to drop a hint about Kai in the first movie.

Well, I guess you can put it that way, and I admit it's pretty neat. However, I insist that the first movie was pretty self contained.
Thinking about it, there's the fact that the goose never tells Po that he isn't his biological father, but that's pretty obvious for the audience and the story itself says that it's not important, that's the whole point with the scroll.

Is it still going?

Which it are you talking about?
KFP is maybe still going, they want to make 6 of them, Dragons is still going in show and movie form, and King Julien's last season starts next year.

I thought dragons hype would've died by now.

Got that cartoon to keep it alive in the interim.

What's it even about?

Looking for new dragons

That's it?

It's an animated series based on a Chris Sanders movie, what did you expect?

Based

Something like the second movie.

I mean, it's How to Train Your Dragon, why wouldn't it be about finding new dragons and how to train them?

Mainly this -

Well they still do fight bad vikings that wanna use dragons as weapons.

That's good.