Why are people so obsessed with sex? Like...

Why are people so obsessed with sex? Like, people will literally get divorces because their husband/wife won't have sex with them; it's ridiculous

R-selected normalfaggotry

I don't know. I think it's really dumb and childish. It feels so shallow. "Oh you won't let me give you anal? Okay lets divorce", "Oh you won't eat me out? Okay, lets divorce."
I think it's horrible, how their excuse is "I wasn't satisfied sexually." Gets on my nerves. Just remember there are other people like you OP. Not everyone cares about only sex.

Because sex is the most powerful assertion of life.

For me, it depends on the girl. With most girls I've dated, I can take it or leave it. But there have been a couple who turned me into a sexual demon, and it would have driven me mad if we remained together without sex.

im sorry your parents divorced / spouse left you / tv show premise made you angry

they are all childish

I've never dated anyone so I wouldn't fucking know

Where is the love? Sex shouldn't matter. It's about true love, not how much you want to make babies with the person, or doing stupid fetish shit.
What happened to wanting to be with the other person for their personality?

It's called testosterone you wouldn't know nerd

NERD!!!!!

Why can't they control themselves? It sounds shallow. I don't want to believe testosterone makes people into cold animals.

Every part of a human brain is designed to want sex.

brb breathing and maintaining homeostasis because want sex

I guess I do not have a brain then, because ever since I first found out what sex was, I knew I never wanted to have it.

haha virgin hahahahaha

I don't know why that is an insult, so it does not hurt.

let it all out user. we're all virgins here.

Why are all men fucking animals?

They aren't. There's always an exception to every stereotype. That's like saying, "why are all women crybabies?" They aren't.

because damn, animals are sexy as fuck

to be completely honest, i totally would

deer are like people
they're sexy as fuck until you get to know them

i think i would pick a dolphin over a deer though. ive heard good things

Psy op, cultural marxists are obsessed with it, this is why le virgin meme was created.