Daily reminder that deflowering a fresh teenage pussy is the best thing in the world

daily reminder that deflowering a fresh teenage pussy is the best thing in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

cumonprintedpics.com/download/file.php?id=7471248&mode=view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, she's russian

I agree

I wanna play monopoly

WHAT HAS DISNOMIA DONE

Here's another russian girl where you can only just dream about being with her eventough she has much less money then you because she lives in russia.

You really consider her beautiful?

gross tbh

pure faggots

Нет, это ты хуесос. Are her eyebrows shaved and then tatooed?

Do i fucking know, i don't know her

I wonder if a woman "deflowering" a man is a thing.

Then why you post someugly cunt?

Because i find her attractive

strapon?

I'm not a chad so I will never know what that feels like, fuck you OP

you don't have to be a Chad to fuck a PTP

You boys being child-friendly?

feral

just shop

Ikr, I just got out of prison for doing just that.

You get out of prison for that?

based user tbh

They had put me in the wrong prison.

And the sick fucks moved you here. Horrible.

there is a big gap between being a Chad and being unfuckably ugly.
most guys within that gap still get laid occasionally

You're that fucking Chad namefag aren't you. Motherfucker, I've never gotten laid, fuck outta here telling me it's possible

im sure you would like to believe that.

You're still a shitskin for being french, no matter how white or aryan you claim to be.

>cumonprintedpics.com/download/file.php?id=7471248&mode=view

Just get the fuck out.

Threads like this make me never want to have a daughter. I'd feel like the biggest cuckold in the world if I spend all my time and resources into raising a daughter I love just for another man to fuck her.

Opposed to you fucking her instead. What's your point? that you deny letting your daughter have any freedom to be in a relationship with anyone but you or?

No I wouldn't fuck her, but I would be a top tier cuck for pouring my life and love into a girl so that another man can ravage her body. I refuse to believe you aren't emasculated if you have daughters instead of sons.

you're fucking retarded. if you're that invested in your own daughter's pussy you'd obviously want to fuck her yourself.

that's what you did to every girl you've ever fucked. some monstrous act. or maybe not you seriously sound like 14 year old virgin. kys

I understand how you feel cucked, tbh. Do you know why you feel that way? I just feel she is giving another man the best thing in life when I gave her so much, so it feels like a bitch slap. idk.

Degenerate

Plus I find the idea of accepting another man into my family who isn't blood related to me completely repulsive.

Also
Women should not be allowed any agency. They don't count as people like men, they are talking baby factories and that is their only purpose in life, to be used as a tool to further the species.

Exactly that. It's especially egregious when it's specifically my blood being tainted; my offspring. There are probably a ton of other reasons, too. Main one is feeling like she betrayed me, and that's on top of what you said, feeling emasculated.

I agree women are cancer but I would feel terrible for not letting my daughter have any agency if she preferred it.

I think it's because nature is about competition, and men are the ones competing with each other, so another man is intrinsically something that is wrong to bring into your family unless he is your son and you know therefore that he gives allegiance to you.

Yea, it's definitely very primitive. Survival-ism with females picking desirable mates, I just happen to think I'm top pick. I wouldn't want my daughter to be tainted by lesser humans. Just list any fucking reason and that would be one. I hate the idea of her pleasuring another man.

This is why we either need to replace women with technology to avoid the personal dilemma of having a daughter, or use genetic engineering to eradicate all negative effects of inbreeding and then your daughters would always remain in family and you would never feel betrayed.

Definitely this alternative. I want a daughter and wouldn't have it any other way. As much as I find women to be utter cancer, I love femininity. Conditioning her to have utter faith and trust in me to the point where she couldn't feel safe without me is ideal. I love being a man.

photoshop skills

i have Italian, German and north-African blood, i never claimed to be "Aryan" nor do i want to, i'm proud of my grate tan

chadman's dick pick when?
not gay just kinda curious because of your genes :3

pic