This Guy Advocates Violence Against Conservatives and is a Bernie Sanders Supporter

region15.org/phs
Hes The Vice Principle of this school so have fun hijacking this website :)

@bjehning71208
Destroy his twitter btw too :)

Huh? He looks like a third rate Tom Cruise.

NYPA

Good. Post his address so 8 can ship him his medal.

underage b&

Good, they're a fucking scourge on civilization

Oy vey. I wonder who's behind this post.

Nobody cares. Let him live out his pathetic life in obscurity and resentment: it's worse than anything you could do to him.

Proofs?

This is what I found. I will get more evidence later.

Try harder, faggots. You do realize the mentally regressive left considers both conservatives and everyone to the right of conservatives racist white christians.

Okay, I mean, that doesn't exactly say, "I advocate violence against conservatives" to me.

that image
rip my fuckin sides

No, the entire left does not believe that the entire right is racist. But many conservatives (like yourself and every other Holla Forumstard) are.

I have a lot of friends and family members who are either liberals or leftists. Most if not all of the liberals do write off anybody "too far" right as racist, bigoted, stupid, uneducated, etc. Some of the leftists follow similar lines of thought and display a truly surprising willingness to believe media narratives about current events. If your side truly wants to build bridges across the divide, you have a lot of work to do.

You just played yourself.

Are you seriously going to tell me that anons that frequent Holla Forums are not racist?

That's not even the point of this you fucking moron.

I'm waiting for thread to crash and burn any second now.

They voted for Donald Trump. Is it really THAT much of a stretch?

Unbelievable. You faggots constantly complain about how liberals just wanna label everyone a racist while posting on a board that's essentially an extention of stormfront.

They also project their own thoughts onto Jewish people. Next time you see a Holla Forumstroll complaining about "da juice" just remember that he is actually talking about his own mind.

Well conservatives in general are pieces of shit so….