Libshits are starting to learn how much thier shit stinks

I wouldn't call this getting red-pilled but they are starting to see through the fog of bullshit they generated.

from nymag.kike

archive.is/8bNAu

The leading theory of why Republicans nominated Donald Trump is that Republican voters like Donald Trump. This theory has the virtues of simplicity and truth, but the handicaps of being boring and quite rude to nearly half the electorate. And so an alternate theory has circulated that is more complex and also more flattering to Republican voters. This theory holds that Trump prevailed at least in part because liberals blew their credibility by hyperbolically denouncing previous Republican presidential candidates, thereby conditioning Republicans to ignore the warnings when Trump came along. New York Times columnist Frank Bruni gives this theory credence in a column headlined “Crying Wolf, Then Confronting Trump.”

Bruni argues that liberals have spent years whipping up unjustified hysteria against a series of Republican nominees who deserved far better. His examples underwhelm. “McCain was described, in some quarters, as a combustible hothead who couldn’t be allowed anywhere near the nuclear codes.” You see? Liberals said the same thing about McCain that they now say about Trump! Except, if you click on the hyperlinks, Bruni’s two examples turn out to be a random diarist at Daily Kos, a sort of open-mic blog, and Infowars, a far-right website that now supports Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/771871501926608896/video/1
archive.is/h0gs0
cjr.org/analysis/alt_right_media_clinton_trump.php?utm_content=bufferc8be0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How terrifying must it be to be a liberal and wake up one day and no one cares what you say anymore? That's their whole existence. Conservatives are fine being ignored. They've grown numb to it. But imagine the virtue signalling left being left to their own devices.

It's like how women are learning they can't be too retarded and still rope in a good guy.

Too bad for them they'll be feeling the effects of it for years to come.

Dakis > women

Tl;Dr
trump voters are the true anarchists.

No shit

this is exactly what I was thinking,

The now saw all four walls of their echo-chamber, and there's no one there with them.

They haven't learned a thing.

there's that codeword for fellow-jew again

the point is they now know crying like a bitch and going Godwin's law every election backfired on them.

What more could we have left to learn you ignorant, bigoted racist. We're on the cutting edge of progressive thinking.

Sans Trump, the media would have used the same kabuki theater nonsense on whoever managed to win the Republican Primaries. Yeb! the lovable autist would've been slapped around just like Romney was. The media would have continued down the same path they always take without a second thought.

So in the first half of the sentence they admit they're hysterical bitches but conclude with no really, you're supposed to believe our warnings are sincere and in your best interests.

Who do these kikes think they're fooling?

It's actually because liberals are fucking retarded, but they are getting close.

*their

this tbh

Hillary is such a terrible candidate that I'm starting to think even Jeb could've gotten more votes than her. now he would never actually but that's a different story altogether.

they admit to being liars but insist you should believe them this time.

It's literal kike talk,

no surprise

Its like fighting a fire with them.

We are a fire of the earth, Unending and unyielding. There is no stopping a fire of our magnitude but there is containing it. When there is no fuel around the great bore, no dry sagebrush or yellow grasses we contain ourselves quite well. We burn eternal but never should our fire burn further than our quiet little corner but evertime a spark leaps out from our depths they throw dried leaves on it. The fire burns for a while but it puts itself out. A spark or an ember isnt enough to light the night that they live in. But every spark is met with an even larger fuel for our fire. No matter what kind of enemy they throw at us we only want to burn brighter and hotter than the last. Finally they have thrown an oily rag at us and they are beginning to see what we are capable of. They could have defeated us this time with letting it run its course. They could have ignored TRUMP as some silly outsider and focused on the "real candidates" like YEB! or little marco but instead they kept trying to stop the fire with their dried leaves. When their dried leaves failed they tried their tears but our fire had begun to burn too hot for their tears. They only turned to steam in our flames and still we burned. The day comes close men when we will have so much fuel at our disposal that the fire will spread to their village and their night will become the day and then their sin and vice will be dragged from their shadows that they so covet.

She's going to get a large number of votes, even if she loses. You're a human and you're thinking with human intelligence. What you need to understand is that "leftists" are not humans. They've had reason and individuality programmed out of their brains, and they're effectively just meat being moved around by programming that acts only to spread the leftist agenda, not even to protect the host body. Interacting with leftists is far easier when you understand this and regard them in this way.

Everything about those "people" is dependence.

They depend upon the state for their most of their physical needs and they're utterly dependent on others for their own emotional well being.

Fucking disgusting people.

The fire rises, brother.

Its fucking shocking how long it took them to realize this shit

Well done user.

I doubt that they'd refer to Evola, Spengler, or Heidegger as "intellectuals".

Neither would they refer to the founding fathers as "intellectuals" when in fact they were among the most prominent intellectuals of the entire fucking enlightenment.

Poor spelling is a form of degeneracy. Thanks.

So they

The logical answer to that problem would be to actually be able to win the argument, so I guess it makes sense if you're a liberal who KNOWS they can't win the argument because their arguments and policies are meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator who can't wrap their head around a basic riddle let alone economic policy so you default to the old standard and pray to the god you don't believe in that it works one more time.

But its already too late for them.

I love how this ridiculous kike just can't believe people simply like Trump. The man is a shining star of charisma and already loveable by himself, who did they think people would choose when this man is set against an insufferable cunt even her own staffers fucking hate?

this

You ever actually have a liberal get "mean" in your face? I have. I walked right up to them and flat out said I WILL BEAT YOUR FACE TO A POINT THE AMBULANCE WILL NEED DENTAL RECORDS TO IDENTIFY YOU YOU BITCH. I don't even know how to describe this feeling, but I'm sure some of you know that moment when there's like a ball of rage in your chest and you can literally feel it trying to explode. Takes so much strength to restrain yourself.

Anyway, that was it. The second they realize that they're dealing with someone who will get violent on them they turn into pure coward pussies. Had they tested my resolve I'd probably have done time in prison. These leftists think that society protects them and their bullshit, you shatter that view and they'll realize pretty fast they're in serious trouble.

You know, sometimes I kind of miss the little guac bowl merchant

Kill yourself Tripfag

wew

Check'd soon they turn on each other in a desperate attempt to be offended

Were Trump absent from this election good 'ol Yebber would be filling in as literally Hitler.

I miss him already.

Are they finally warming up to the man?

You seem triggered.

tbh I have never seen a liberal criticize themselves to any degree like this, I just thought it was interesting.

They wouldn't have written this if there was no seed of doubt planted,

yea i filtered immediately

They're still wrong about trump, but they do use hyperbole about everything they don't agree with to the furthest extremes at the drop of a hat.

Everyone knows playing the nazi and hitler cards are the sign of a losing argument, what hitler did was so extreme (which is to say, what people have been taught that he did) that making a comparison to him in the first place is extreme hyperbole and has become a quotable fallacy.

Well, from what they say and how they act, you'd think it actually was literally hitler running for US presidency, since they can't seem to stop making the constant comparisons to hitler, when they're not outright calling him it.

Because he wants to build a wall.

Who that's reasonable wouldn't ignore and disregard these leftards?

The jewish golem always disobeys its master eventually, but they keep creating them.

stop posting niggers

The article is about "Liberals were warning you all about how you were all racists and now Trump happens so it's not our fault". Ignore the fact that they've labelled everything to be racist and even with a Mulatto president they still think the system is racist.

now that you pointed that out i can't unsee it

They realize something is seriously wrong because Trump is still ripping them to pieces after having the entire establishment machine thrown at him for well over a year.

Hard for me to call this piece self-criticism of any real depth but nonetheless it's still entertaining to see them being crushed by reality in real-time.

If you understand body language and facial microemotes you would see the deception of both Hillary Clinton and Obama. They're both neocons who clearly know that the policies they espouse do not work, and they know why they don't work. Its by design to create a victimhood class that gives reliable votes because they're stupid. This ideology started with Lydon Johnson and continued with the surviving Kennedys

This really works. Try it today!

It certainly helps when you have these retarded female reporters getting BTFO

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/771871501926608896/video/1

The answer is mostly "yes," but it's too late. If we don't get Trump, they're going to get something far worse than Hitler himself.

that look on her face when the 'fact checker' doesn't give the answer she wants

Then maybe we shouldn't get trump. I for one am ready for a civil war.

They've run the same spiel against literally every Republican candidate since 1960.
And so on, and so forth.

It will definitely be better if he wins, but there is a silver lining if he doesn't.

I've had faggot leftists tell me, in person, that they can't explain their position to me because it's too complex and would take too much time.

This is what "education" does to halfwits.

Me too. She kept inching towards me in the hopes that I would brush up against her so she could cry assault. I firmly told her, "Get back now, please" and she did this little passive aggressive hands-up surrender and backed away. Liberals literally are not humans. I am thoroughly convinced in mass demonic possession because of them.

Trump getting elected is bitter sweet.

I want the God Emperor to fix this country and course correct it to become the galactic imperium it is destined to be.

But I also want to ____ kikes and liberals

Things really do have to get worse before they get better.

I can see things getting much worse than they are now. At least we aren't Europe-level cucked yet.

Kill yourself Tripfag

funny part is.. from my understanding of it supposedly if you simply tell a lesser demon to leave you along the do so expost haste

I think it will be something like two outcomes. Trump wins and there is a peaceful separation/segregation/balkanization of the United States down the line. Or he loses and there will be a violent civil war.

Neither will happen immediately. And there might still be no chance of a peaceful separation or mass deportation. But Trump offers the only chance for a smooth, peaceful outcome.

Europeans are already uncucking themselves as we speak, and have a higher percentage of whites per population. 'Murrica will actually be somewhat harder to uncuck, friendo.

You do have guns though.

you mean hug right?

welcome to Holla Forums, the ride never ends

Yeah I think the US is in much worse shape actually. I can't find the graph, but the US believes "diversity/multiculturalism makes us stronger!" do a much greater degree than any other European country.

yes

I was surprised to read some recent articles about the alt-right and find there was not a single use of words like Hitler or Nazi.

I think some of them may have realized that they have overdone it. Calling someone a Nazi doesn't mean anything anymore. People are so desensitized to it.

It is happening with "racist" too. It is starting to look like a pretty threadbare term. In 10-20 years the word will have ceased to exist.

Baron Ungern-Sternberg was right about Communists being devils then. Right Wing Exorcist Squads soon?

I'm pretty sure Obama has actually gone on record calling Jefferson "archaic" or something equally reaching.

they all hate themselves so they assume everyone else does and rationalize Trump's charisma, which by the way is usually considered a negative trait in pop media who'dvethunk, as overcompensating.

no, they're just still trying to co-opt it. the Tea Party wasn't demonized until Glenn Beck joined.

Did you not finish it?

see my other post

I replied before reading the whole thing

they are saying they cried wolf so many times that no one will hear their real cries now.

the seed of doubt is til there. these arrogant pricks never showed anything like this before.

Fuck that.

Trump didn't appeal to me because my fee-fees got hurt by bluehairs with daddy issues. and African Studies majors with inferiority complexes and room temperature IQs; he appealed to me not that I see him as any sort of savior as some do because the other choices are batshit insane, not rooted in reality, and blatantly tell me that the people I know and respect need to literally be erased diversified and held guilty for every crime in the world while being told that we're all equal except that white people are bad they're inferior.

I don't hate these """liberals""" because they hate me on a personal level -or more importantly- what I believe in, I hate them because they live in a fantasy land that is only even sustained because of the people they hate, and they want to see them erased. I hate you because you don't even pretend to not be genocidal at this point but act horrified when the same shit is said about you; when you act like insane toddlers who claim racism when you look up and see only white clouds on a sunny day.

Lmao found the Jew

here they come

Be honest, Trump isn't Hitler. No matter who you vote for, it's still ZOG for president. Support for the zionist entity will continue.
That said, he's still miles ahead of Hillary. The wall will stop the flow of spics, and the Fed audit will be a blow against the kikes.

How the fuck am I a Jew for that? Where did I even say he was evil?

I'm not saying that I like him BECAUSE the other choice is insane, I'm saying that I like him because he is still on the side of sanity whereas they're living in some unrealistic utopia where everything becomes good when we're all some big happy whiteless party.

Be honest, you’re paid by the post.

I know I shouldn't miss him or find him endearing because he's a Bush… but I just can't help myself.

why are you even responding? you know it's the classic "le wait for hitler" shill

Don't, that fucking idiot's incompetence got kids killed. Kind of like his dumbshit brother

archive.is/h0gs0

I know. But if he ever invited me over to his house for beers, I'd still compliment his guac and ask to see his turtles.

That gives me an idea. Somebody should buy a turtle shell, make a guac bowl out of it, and mail it to Jeb.

They do know in their hearts that if the "right" seems to have gotten more hard nosed over the years, its due to continual smug taunting by the left seguing into serious attempts to destroy us and our way of life mercilessly and permanently. Now the monster they created is almost strong enough to break out of its cage and its kind of upset about that.

However, SJWs are incapable of conscientiousness and they always double down without fail, so what this article actually is is a way to "address" the truth in a way that makes it look like the left has had a good old collective introspection about it and come to the conclusion that, nah, were cool it really is just they (ie the alt-right or whatever theyve labeled their outgroup this decade) whom are monstrous, so all thing considered, vote Hillary.

The article is a clever misdirection and OP either fell for it or is shilling.

Nah not really.

cjr.org/analysis/alt_right_media_clinton_trump.php?utm_content=bufferc8be0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Auerbach is a liberal that's more open to arguing with people so you can actually see some of their logic, unlike what you'll find with most of the virtue signalling crowd.

None of these liberals are doubting that they're right.

None of them are doubting that the solution is to denounce non-liberals.

None of them are doubting that they are 'nice'.

Where some confusion may come in (when viewing the wild liberal), is that liberals are thinking they've denouncing non-liberals the wrong way.

Liberal writers along with liberals in general, over the course of the past year, have been getting made fun of for engaging in outrage culture. So in typical liberal fashion, they are working backwards from their conclusion (based on feelings) to come up with a logic to suit their conclusion.

Example:
1. Liberal flies into a rage that speech MUST be limited because people are saying things that upset them.

2. Liberal proceeds to be mocked for being against free speech.

3. Liberal is confused. Free speech is supposed to be good, but people are saying he's anti-free speech. He wants to be comfortable when coming out and saying others should be silenced.

4. Liberal reasons that if he's not comfortable speaking out against free speech, then it means his free speech is being limited. "Aha! Those 'free-speech' enthusiasts must not actually like true Free Speech! Otherwise they'd support me!" Thus, the logic is born in the liberal mind that to support free speech must mean that you must support limiting free speech!

Example 2.

1. Liberal flies into a rage that there are people that like things that offend him. He can't stand that there exist people that posses different views.

2. Liberal is mocked for being a fragile little special snowflake.

3. Liberal is confused, for he's been taught that liberals are calm and rational thinkers. He's outraged because people aren't 'nice', which must be justified.

4. Liberal reasons that if people are upset with him for acting like a special snowflake that THEY are the true ones being offended because THEY can't stand anyone else having different views.

It's basically just projection at work as per usual, but a core issue at work is that they are the ones being mocked which is instigating these attempts to rationalize. They will never consider that any conclusion of theirs is wrong, the farthest they'll go is admitting that the logic they're using (to help decide that they're right) may be flawed.