I dont have a pic to relate to what just happened, so this reaction is all I have…

I dont have a pic to relate to what just happened, so this reaction is all I have…

My dad and my step mum had a huge argument. They were arguing about the kids. I'm the eldest, 19m. The others are girls, under 12. My dad refuses to work,so my step mum brings in all the money. She works as a nurse, and is constantly stressed. Today they argued about me, and how I should be moving out, and how my 12 year old sister should be doing a paper run. My dad got so fucked off he hit her. She died from the punch…… We have no idea what to fucking do, and I am freaking out Holla Forums. DO I call the police? Do I help my dad remove the evidence? What will the girls do when they find out? I'm in a fucked position and I need advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYiHP5_bgrI
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carrum/motorboats-powerboats/life-boat-party-boat-indestructible-/1134690788
partycity.com/category/halloween costumes/mens costumes accessories/mens pirate costumes.do
partycity.com/category/halloween costumes/girls costumes accessories/girls pirate costumes.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't have to do anything. this thread you just created is enough evidence to have your dad convicted for manslaughter and you convicted for conspiracy and obstruction of justice. just hang tight and the police will be speaking to you soon.

jus kick back n watch the new baywatch movie, enjoy the RAUNCHY humor, and get litty with your pops then talk about it over some popcorn and a few drinks. it's all good fam, the critics didn't do this one justice, will work great as a tool for problem solving

btw she's right. i moved out when i was 18 as well. who the fuck lives at home after they become an adult?

Dude I don't have the skills to deal with this shit… I'm a fucking NEET. This is essentially my fault… FUCK.

Just hide the corpse with your oldman and live your life, fuck it the bitch.

FAAAALLLLCOOONNNN

I'm sure the judge will understand when you tell him that.

Im tempted to acid style her body. My dad is late 50s, and refuses to work, his life is already over, but I still have a chance right? I'm not spending 10 years for accessory to murder for that old faggot. What can I do?DO i dob my dad in? I'm freaking out!

ONE PUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!

sorry for your loos user.

One-punch your Dad to death, then bloody up your mom's knuckles so it looks like they one-punched each other to death. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Call the damn cops. You thought this thread was a good idea because you have autism, and the cops will understand.

That is actually kind of funny. He just put all of his weight in to it and king hit her. Hes a big guy, but not a fighter or anything. She just didnt get up after it. We assumed she was knocked out, but after a few mins we checked her pulse and breatihng, and it's all gone… he literally one punch man KO'd her…

your dad is a trash neet fag for trying to family and neet
you are just a fag in general.

Sorry but since you and him are men, and jobless pathetic ones at that, you're fucked. There will be no sympathy or blind eyes. You're fucked. Looking forward to seeing you in the news.

I wonder if getting caught was part of his plan

seriously stop typing and either run away and never come back or call the cops and hope they believe you and not dad

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth.[citation needed] Sometimes however, the individuals may be lying to make their lives seem more exciting, when in reality they believe their lives are unpleasant or boring.[citation needed]

It's we now, I was there and saw it happen, because they argued over me. Thank fuck my sisters werent there to see it. Non of the kids were hers either, she just looked after us all… Idk why. My dad isnt a guy you could want. hes big and fat and refuses to work… I'm so fucked. Am I going to jail?

Want a picture of her smashed in face as proof before we bury it? or is it more fun to call me a lair? This isnt a lie dear mod, I assure you, and I'm freaking the fuck out. Where else can I ask for advice?

yes

Stop trolling dude. If thus is real, and you didn´t call the cops, then there is something very wrong with you sir. Hopee some user fnds where you live, contacts the authorities, gives them this thred, and you get 15 to 25 years for being a complicit of murder and obstruction of justice.

If you bury her, you'll get caught. Provide proof and I will help you. Otherwise, I'm not wasting my time.

When the cops come, stand perfectly still in the corner of the room and don't say a word, cops' vision is based on sight/color and if you remain motionless they may assume you're a faggy houseplant and leave you alone.

do it fagit
ye

eke

I'm not trolling, and I'm not looking for insults. I live in Australia, so probably check the news there in the next few weeks. The body is already buried. I don't think I can live here anymore…. not with my dad. I'm not gonna rat him out, I think ill leave. Aussie has pretty good social safety nets. I should be fine, right?

92% of people in the US between the age of 18 and 24 according to statistics
It might be easy for you if you live in the country and could buy a house with the money you make in 1 summer, try living in the city where a roach infested 1 room apartment is a couple grand a month.

Bro you can survive the outback, just walk to the other side of Australia and start a new life on the other beach. Be sure to pack at least two bottles of water though.

I live in Melboune, not the desert.

Why do you care so much about the old, lazy fag you call a father? Do you think your sisters will be ok, with him? Of course they wont. Most likely the CPS will take them away froom him, and put them in foster care. Pray to God, so your sisters dont end up, being adopted by a pedo couple or worse. Blackies.

FUCK I dont know how to cope with this.. I should probably just ring the cops now…FUCK. This is so fucked.

Fashion a raft and sail to Tasmania to live in the bush like Survivorman.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYiHP5_bgrI

My sisters would probably end up with my mum, but she lives in NZ.. I'll probably never see them again. This is so fucked man..

Legit advice user. Pack your shit, call the cops anonymously, and leave.

Kill the dad and rape the sisters

Post pics and vids for us

Be a hero

try again faggot. sorry you're feelings got hurt because you're obviously one of those failures.

This, and embrace the life of a pirate on the high seas.

I dont want my sister to live there though… My mum was involved with gangs here in aus while Tash (the 12 year old) was 7. A few gang members was caught trying to rape her. I was living with my dad full time at that point. She gave up full custody after that and moved to NZ to do fuck knows what, I dont talk her. I dont want my family anywhere near her.

Listen to this guy/girl. Pack your stuff, go to the nearest port, get in a boat and disappear for a few years.

Even more reasons to do the right thing, user. Your sisters wont end up with your mum. Not with her background. You have 2 options, friend. Call the cops, assume your sisters guardianship. You are the adult now. The other option, is giving your sisters for adoption, and they mmight end up, God knows where.

I can't abandon the girls. Theres 3 of them. 12, 9,5. I can't just leave them. I cant leave them alone with my dad… I dont trust him, and I dont trust my mum either. I need to be there for them.

It's probably time for me to man up… fuck this is scary. I'm crying. I dont know if I can do this……..

I know, its fucking scary. But your sisters need you, user. They need a responsible adult. Basically their whole future depends on what you decide to do now..

You can do it, and its going to be fine.

Sounds like you got yourself a few crewmates there cap'n, shanghai those lil' tykes and make pirates of them. Alternately

this, probably the more responsible but less loot-bearing option

I just called the cops now… idk how long it will take for them to arrive. I just said we have a dead body in our backyard… I didnt mention any names.

Forget about that shit, user. I'm legit freaking out too. And i live on the ohter side of the globe.

They will ask you if you know her. She is buried dude. They will make questions.

Yeah I agree you should move out.

Lemme get you started m80
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carrum/motorboats-powerboats/life-boat-party-boat-indestructible-/1134690788
Allegedly indestructible, might have to trade one of your sisters though.
partycity.com/category/halloween costumes/mens costumes accessories/mens pirate costumes.do
partycity.com/category/halloween costumes/girls costumes accessories/girls pirate costumes.do

They still havent arrived. My dad just told the girls mum has gone away for the weekend… Fuck I cant do this. He expects me to keep this. Coppers will arrive soon. I need a job to look after these girls, because theres no way in fuck im letting them go to strangers. This is no longer about my dead step mum, this is about me doing the right thing for these girls.

CPS can't catch them if they're on the high-seas aboard your stalwart vessel, plundering sea-merchants and raiding coastal villages.
In the meantime, train your loot-gathering skills by identifying stuff in the house you can pawn for cash right now, your Dad isn't going to need his TV in prison and you can gather up a little wind-fall of cash to at least keep you and the kids fed for the next couple weeks while shit hits the fan, and providing for them right away sets a good precedent to the family courts, probably.
You should also be teaching them how to pack blackpowder if you get a minute.

That right user. It ain´t about your step mum, or your father. Its about you and your family. Your sisters. I believe,, if you take guardianship iif them, the state will hwlp upi. I believe, not for sure.

The larping here is just retarded at this point. Kill yourself OP. Your White Knight nigger show is somehow more faggoty than Elton John.

would you like proof?

Post timestamped eyepatch and/or skull and crossbones flag.

The only fag here is you mate. You felt the need to call me a white knight on a small thread, based on what? You think its lies? It's not lies you cunt, so go fuck your self.

OP is currently standing very still as the cops arrest his Dad, praying they mistake him for a faggy houseplant.

k

Still no cops. A lot of waiting. Ill keep you posted.

Get a mannequin, throw it in the backyard with clothes on it, get very drunk before the cops arrive.
And get a parrot.

What the fuck is up with you fggots and the pirates? Is that a fetish?

take advice from your pic
abandon the sinking ship
get a job, snitch on father. Live in the house. Adopt the sis. Have sex with her

It's the only fetish, user

Btter than pedos, if you ask me. Im going to be anywas. Good luck OP, hope everything works out for the best. Keep us posted.

Look OP if you're not serious about this pirate thing then I don't know what you want from us here.

I would just help your dad and make up a story that she abandoned you all or something.

Me the 24 year old stuck at home. I can't move out because I have no fucking money and am constantly abused by my parents. I'm just trying to stash away enough money for a better bag though and I'm probably just going to fuck off.

OP maybe if you are in my area I can take you in and pay you to shitpost for me.

Making up stories on a board that is explicitly for autistic story-telling is not lying, idiot. Don't you understand the purpose of Holla Forums?

Even the most retarded of retards would've posted fake pics by now. Just leave.

Yes, but you're lying, do it won't happen.

Yeah, board is so boring tonight that even some fake pics of this would be exciting.
OP should dress in drag, put on some makeup, cover himself with dirt and have someone take pics. Otherwise he's a total faggot.>>7354216
Yeah, board is so boring tonight that even some fake pics of this would be exciting.
OP should dress in drag, put on some makeup, cover himself with dirt and have someone take pics. Otherwise he's a total faggot.