Why do people want a GF so much?

Why do people want a GF so much?

You'll have to essentially dedicate your entire life to paying attention to them and being entertaining and interesting enough and pretending to care about the same things they care about, all just so they won't leave you for the first chad that crosses their path.

To have a GF is to give your life to someone else. It'll hurt less and have the same effect if you just killed yourself instead.

It's nice to love and be loved user

t. chad

women can't love men. they love only what you do for them.

If you have to try hard to be entertaining and pretend to like what they like then you haven't found the right girl, and are trying to force something to work. This means you are quick to attach yourself to the first girl you find because you know you may not get another chance. It sounds like you have some insecurity some issues to work out if you think like this.
Again your perceptions of reality are warped by MGTOW kikery. To have a GF is to share your lives with each other. All girls aren't terrible, you just have to be willing to work to find the ones that aren't instead of sitting around fapping to cartoons. You likely wont find them on dating sites/apps unless you want whores so it won't be easy, but it is possible.

Loneliness! Dry penis!

But how can you justify this "nice feeling" considering the cost? Your enjoyment of everything else will go down because you have to constantly worry about whether you're physically and mentally appealing enough for them. Especially since they won't tell you outright what they want or what you lack.

Finding a nice girl is hard enough, how do you expect anyone to find that soulmate-tier girl who will love you for who you are and isn't unloyal due to your shortcomings?

because it's completely a fantasy. No one here will ever get a gf, so you can ignore the bad parts and just focus on what you actually want (but don't have)

they have comfy holes designed to fit dicks, remember your birthday and occasionally do housework.

Wrong and never had a good-tier gf or gf at all.

Projecting

Superficial chad

This guy gets it

You're all fucking wrong it's biology, plain and simple. Hormones compel you to desire a mate.

Did you draw that picture, user?
It's shit but you can tell the person who drew it has potential.

Fucking stupid argument tbh.

the feeling of someone of the opposite gender caring about you is something worth paying some extra money for.

T. Virgin
Obviously it's biology that doesnt make it any less real

its not an argument, its reality.

Nihilism anyone?

I'm almost an emotionless robot at this point from lack of feeling, so if I got a gf, I would do my thing and if she started being bitchy and holding her wet hole over my life, I would just tell her to shove off. Apathy has consumed me. I doubt I could feel pain from a breakup at this point because I can't feel love to begin with.

this

*burp* Love is just chemicals, Morty. Life is meaningless, existence is pain. *burp*

and vice versa, thats all i want in life desu

Getting a GF isn't that hard. If you're reasonably attractive and industrious, women will want to be around you and fuck you. If you're a fat loser who doesn't have any worth, they won't. It's that simple.

It's always the genetical lottery winners telling less attractive people that "it's not so hard".

If you're attractive then you have life on easy mode. People will like you more and be nicer towards you by default, you have to work less hard for attention/approval. Not just personal relationships either, if you're attractive then getting a job that involves interacting with people is also easier.

That is a G-d tier jewfu.

Because girls are nice to be around unless you are a weak-minded manchild who ends up being manipulated by them.

PROTIP: man up, grow some balls, and enjoy the girls

It's been shown that women only go for the top 20% or so of men.

take the brucepill, m8

Regardless of how macho or manly anyone tells you they are there is a biological and scientifically proven need that humans need physical intimacy in their lives aka touch

The only kind of touch I receive is from myself which causes depression and feelings of inferiority

I need a GF to become happy

Most women don't really feel like putting in that much effort.

it fills my heart with joy every time I see it posted by someone

if you rely on somebody else to validate you, you will never find happiness. happiness comes from within, cliche but true.

op is a faggot

Because really getting to indulge in depraved sexual fantasies as opposed to just jerking it has its advantages.

because I'm biologically driven to want my weiner sucked

preferably by a human female

I dunno I'm currently in a relationship with my 17 year old kid cousin who I originally got with when she was 14. I love cuddling her and feeling her up. Feels so HAWT and she's super in to me

You are somewhat right and somewhat wrong.
Ideally, a girlfriend is also a girl friend. She is a good companion that you would like to spend time with regardless of gender, but she just happens to be a female and offer her bodily holes to you'd pleasure. It would be a person you just happened to meet in your life like you would meet any other friend, and then just add sex and eventually common housing and tax benefits on top of it.
Unfortunately, most people are driven by sex and/or by peer pressure. Both hormones and society tell them that if you are not having sex all the time, you are a loser. Society also tells them that if you don't have z girlfriend, you are also a complete failure. One could have 0 friend, 0 personality and 0 achievements, but as long as he has a pretty girl to grope in public, he is the superior specimen.
It's all only amplified by the popular media portrayal of a perfect romantic relationship, where the loving protagonists have nothing in common, never talk about anything other than their mutual adoration, and their relationship relies purely on sex, kissing and stomach butterflies.
And so, because of this societal pressure, a vast majority of people you see everyday is not looking for a girl-friend-girlfriend but rather for a useless fucking companion that primarily works as a status symbol.

thats ok

Wrong on every account. Women can NEVER be friends who you share your hobbies with. Women are simple minded and only pretend to enjoy things to fit in and attract men. Admiring personal hobbies and passions is something that only men have the mental capacity to do.

How do you explain my 60 year old aunt who has never had a boyfriend, is most likely a virgin, and devoted most of her life into psychiatry studies?

Virgin here. I agree with OP.

That's only true if the value difference is too big and in her favor. What you don't realize is that there are situations where the girl wants the guy way more than he wants her, this is what you want and requires little to no effort. The problem is, woman have more value than men by default, so most guys are chasers and entertainers rather than chased and entertained. As a man you should focus on increasing your value so you don't have to work as hard, then you can just enjoy girls as they come and go.

Fucking LIAR

test2

Hahaha I'm glad it seems like a lie immediately. Right now on my phone I have loads of pictures and even a video of me fingering her right after I plow her. Cry moar :3 faggggoootttttttt XDDDDDD

Got about the same exact story minus the kid cousin part. When ever I'm having a bad day, I just remember that I'm going out with a chick that would make pretty much anyone around my age jelly as fug. It only ads more to it with how similar our interests and personality are. It's fucking great.

Here's to hopin it works out for the both of us and we can hold onto our catches, m8.

Well i have my 8 yearold wife with my. Her love is pure and we met at a party whenshe was 6

PBUH

Yeah mang it's been funny tho I bust SO FAST just because I let how fucking hawt it is get to me. Been making hella excuses but she loves my cock says it's the biggest she has ever had. This morning (i live with her and her parents since i just moved to Wisconsin to be with her and since they ARE my family) she jumped in my bed to wake me up like she always does and when I was cuddling her she asked me to rub her butt cause it feels good. I started too which quickly progressed to me ripping her pants down while she was bent over my bed and then I slipped it in and covered her mouth at the same time which she loves, and gently fucked her with her parents in the room no next to me sleeping on the couch. Filled her with my cum then smoked weed and got breakfast and took her to work. My gawd I've waited 2 years for this SO FUCKING WORTH IT