I'm leaving this site for good. I saw some naked CP earlier

I'm leaving this site for good. I saw some naked CP earlier.

I THINK DYS IS SO TIRED OF BEING A HOTPOCKET THAT HE IS SABOTAGING THE SITE.
Y U DO DIS DYS?

There are atleast 200 other boards, if you don't want to be on the shit end of things just stay off Holla Forums same rule applies for just about all chans.

as opposed to what? clothed cp?

clothed cp best cp

You are such a faggot.

Up until about 2012, hardcore CP was dumped every hour on 4chan's Holla Forums.

My god, imagine, on a chan of all places, the purest places is this bad old world.

Clothed images can be technically CP if it's an intentional lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area.

I'm not even a pedo, I just want to see it for shock value just once.

..actually, 2015. whoopsie doo it's been a while huh

we know you're lying because 2015 was when /hebe/ was blowing up.
fug u no one's going to dump some cp for u

I know it was, but I never went there because I only used Holla Forums and when I did go to Holla Forums and heard about it I was disgusted by mere thought so didn't visit. now after being here for a while my disgust is gone

Daily pedo threads were a thing on Holla Forums until May 2016. "naked CP" was rarely posted tho.

the "pedo" threads weren't cp though, it was just le ebin laura b in her ugly ballet shoes.

are you serious? there is so much cp posted lately, the moments where none is up are the rare moments.

NOPE

NICE TRY AT A LIE TOR PEDO PIE.

Nah, 4chan Holla Forums 2006-2012 turned me into a pedo.

cyclic pedo threads and larping pedos is what i miss the most about Holla Forums but i just miss /hebe/ board enitrely.

not a lie
cp was systematically dumped on Holla Forums everyday and if it wasnt cp then it was 100s of jailbait images.

I don't understand why pedos use imageboards for material. Saving images 1 at at time seems dumb. You can download the 500 GB candydoll rar and get it over with.

not about the cd friend it was about the atmosphere of the board. The friendliness and the like minded individuals and truthfully i came for the actual hebe that was posted. Toddlers and diapers didn't stir anything in me then nor do they di anything to me now.

good, never come back tbh

EVERY DAY AND EVERY HOUR ARE DIFFERENT. WHICH IS IT?

I WOULD SAY SOCIAL ISOLATION, LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS, AND SOME MENTAL ILLNESS.
BUT BY SAYING VIEWING PEDO IMAGES MADE YOU A PEDO YOU ARE MAKING A STRONG CASE FOR BANNING PEDO IMAGES. FOR A HUNDRED CREATED PEDOS HOW MANY WILL ABUSE CHILDREN?
SO BY ALLOWING PEDO IMAGES ON THIS SITE, BY DOING NOTHING TO STOP IT, YOU ARE INSURING MORE PEDOS CREATED AND BY THAT ENSURING MORE CHILDREN WILL BE SEXUALLY ABUSED.

SO, ARE YOU PROUD OF BEING AN AGENT OF CREATING CHILD ABUSE? ARE YOU PROUD THAT A CHILD WILL BE RAPED BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS?

godammit fuck off with your caps lock bullshit

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PEDO SHIT FIRST.
CRUISE CONTROL IS LEGAL
TRAFFICKING IN CP ISN'T