Well now that the excitement from the latest code fuck up and board nuking has settled down...

Well now that the excitement from the latest code fuck up and board nuking has settled down, we see that the board PPH is nearly back to where it was two weeks ago…Shitsville.

I hope Dysnomia doesn't have a dog or cat that gets sick or old. With this attitude the poor thing will suffer for a long time before it dies just because of his ego. I wonder if his mom is still alive in a home somewhere, in pain and unable to speak, just lying there praying that today will be the day his heart softens and he signs the order to pull the plug.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7352301.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NfmUXs_E1xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing will happen
we're fucked

You know what really sucks about that? There is an active hardcore CP thread on the board right now, it has been up almost an hour, and we still can't muster better than 24PPH.

That is lame as fuck.

you don't know what you're talking about
because everyone's either jacking it or lurking for cp. The board is at its most active when there's a pedo discussion and there hasn't been a full scale one in maybe a week.

wew

I am talking about actual penetration and explicit oral sex between preteens on camera.

there's just some shitty cam videos you fucking imbecile

He's right tho!
8ch.net/b/res/7352301.html

Just because they are shitty doesn't mean they aren't what he said.

show me penetration in any of those webms/videos

Looks like there might be a fed in there too tho.
Somebody monitoring how long it takes the mods to kill it.

digital pen is still pen, user.
no legal distinction, sorry.

it's just some fucking retard trying to justify why he's still lurking the thread

wew

Yeah…maybe.
Maybe.

????

Riiight…because it is morning everywhere on the planet at the same time.
*eyeroll*

we're all pathetic user
some people just can't hold back on their faggotry

And some people think that letting it loose is why Holla Forums exists.

Holla Forums exists just to contain the faggots who can't focus their time onto one subject and/or contain the pathetic outcasts and misfits like ourselves

At 24PPH? Sorry, but it doesn't look like it is containing jack shit to me.

8chan/b / Rebel Alliance
a glorious victory
youtube.com/watch?v=NfmUXs_E1xU

idk where they went to and frankly if i did i'd be there with them.
this just comes down to the pedo discussions and pedo bait threads. it's been very slow the past few weeks tbh