UNCUCKING YOURSELF COMPLETELY. PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY

You are cucked, absolutely cucked. Some of you may deny it but this is only because you do not know the extent of it.
You are cucked Spiritually, you are cucked Mentally, and you are cucked Physically.

Everything you think you know about reality is completely backwards from how it should be. Your diet is broken and you are malnourished. Your associations are broken and you are mentally unable to commune with yourself and others, and lastly your spirit is weak and broils in the sun.

You need help, you need to learn what is right. Many are 'redpilled' on this website yet they are only well versed in a single topic, and some in others.

Perhaps you are aware that (((they))) have lied to you, but you may not be aware of how much (((they))) have lied, and oh, have (((they))) lied.

I would like to start this thread to talk about how to UNCUCK yourself entirely. I will start with the body, the physical.

There is more to this but we will start with the basics. I assume if you are here and reading this thread then you are interested in taking up these practices and doing your own research following what I have presented.
Stop eating:
Start eating:
These are full of awful things for your body and basically turn your testosterone into estrogen. Perhaps you work hard and you're still fat and diabetic, you think to yourself "why is this". This is because your diet consists of junk, and therefore your body becomes junk as well.

Pic's related. Chicken is fucking awesome and great for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis
youtube.com/watch?v=gkvCYV2LBtg
youtu.be/oNKoq2PPKdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already do all of this. Who the fuck doesn't?

Just go vegetarian, fried chicken is nigger food

*soul food
ftfy. OP said this is how you get spiritually stronger.

*nigger food

Get your protein from eggs and chese, go vegetarian. Stay away from wild nigger feed

Lmao fuck off keto cuck, just switch to whole grains and enjoy refined carbs in moderation.

I will say though if you're trying to lose a massive amount of body fat quickly keto is pretty good, but as a normal way of eating once you reach your ideal body weight it's retarded.

k what do now

You know how much fucking cheese and eggs I'd need to eat to get my 80g of protein a day? Seriously you can get canned fish and chicken that have 20-40g of protein per can and almost no fat or carbs.

C'mon nigger you're not even trying
-eggs
-milk
-Banana (full of carbs yes, but they're simple carbs, not complex like that found in starches)
-cheese
You can have a variety of things as protein sources

Moving on to the second phase, the mental. This will help refine the Spirit and thus help you refine your Body as well.

A good place to start would be the Greek school of thought.
The Quadrivium:
The Trivium:

Develop your resolve, strengthen your will. Here are some good practices to begin with:

Things to develop:

Put what you have learned to good use. Remember, good knowledge is useless without practicing it.

There's also beans, about 2-3 cups of beans alone provides the 80g of protein you desire

Lastly, the Spiritual. Once you start improving these 3 aspects they will begin to work together and reinforce one another. Each and every individual is different, however, and your development is entirely up to you. Nobody can develop them for you, they can only show you where to start.

For developing the Spirit I suggest that you continue your Physical and Mental training until you find a path that you wish to choose, choose well, choose for yourself, and strive to improve yourself.

None of those things provide nearly the same protein to calorie ratio. I buy canned chicken that has 2g of fat, 0g of carb and 30g of protein per can and if bought in bulk is only around $1 per can.

Beans are an incomplete protein

Lmao this sounds like 2008 tier internet atheist shit

egg whites preferably
there's a decent amount of fat in the egg yolk which is undesirable

Don't let your mental bias persuade you. Develop a sense of skepticism and discover. Liberate yourself from these mental shackles.

AFAIK they're "mostly-complete" you can fill in the rest of required ammino acids from eating eggs, or fucking hell, grains, rice, and corn also work

No seriously when I was young I went on this now defunct atheist forum and the main page was just full of this type of shit. I really like the "I fucking love science!" tier pictures though lol it brings me back.

Well, if you want to completely shrug off everything that you could use to improve it's perfectly fine by me. There aren't exactly any rules to force you, which ironically, many seem to think there are which is how we got ourselves into this situation.

>>>/fringe/
If they're worthy or willing they will learn themselves

You should just be telling people to learn useful skills, like carpentry or coding. Or how to start a simple, quick workout routine.

And lowcarb is great for losing weight but if people don't need to lose weight they probably should just cut down on sugar and refined grains and increase protein consumption if they start working out.

>>>/fringe/
Indeed.
It doesn't hurt me to act as an initiator for those that are.

It looks like Holla Forums is finally picking up on bildung and incorporating it into the redpill. Nice.

Absolutely not. One should never be so vague when instructing properly. One may assume a task is useful to them when it is not.

The big problem of diet isn't what you eat. It's what's in it. (((they))) fill your 'healthy' foods with junk and tell you to eat the opposite of what you should be. Bread and sugar especially are awful for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis

youtube.com/watch?v=gkvCYV2LBtg

youtu.be/oNKoq2PPKdU

Yeah I agree that sugar is best to be avoided but once in awhile won't kill you. A lot of the problems with bread can just be mitigated by switching to 100% whole grain. The food pyramid is fucking dumb telling people to eat a lot of grains, grains shouldn't be more than 20-25% of your daily calorie intake even if they are whole.

Also the same dietary advice doesn't work for everyone, weight lifters need different diets than marathon runners for example. Michael Phelps eats like 10,000+ calories a day of like pancakes and pasta and shit and he's the best Olympic swimmer in history.

Giving your life to a greater cause is a start.

Be a greater cause without giving up your life. There is no need to waste it. That's an awful way to think.

Bump

There's no such thing as the "red pill". Pic related is anyone who claims to be "redpilled". There's no such thing as "uncucking" oneself in the context of the OP, this existence is the very definition of being cucked. Everything that exists, this life, this world, this reality, everything that we know or don't know is a creator god's brainfart. Not a result of it, I mean literally a brainfart. If you think anything in life matters at all you are being cucked by said creator god. But don't think you can get back at this creator god, because it does not give a fuck about you or anything in this universe. The entire timespan of the universe is but an iota of this god's existence, which is without beginning or end. If you want to "improve" your life for your own reasons feel free, but it's no use pretending there's any greater meaning to anything

buimp

There is only one cause worth giving your life for, and that is the glorious communalist revolution.

I want to fuck that cat.

herp derp just improve yourself bro it's easy bro

humans are meant to eat meat, hippy faggot. your diet is unnatural because you don't understand the inherent brutality of life.

Get that conundrum off my fucking board REEEEEE.