Without doubt, many women hold this view, and it seems to hold logic. Do you have real arguments against it?

Without doubt, many women hold this view, and it seems to hold logic. Do you have real arguments against it?

Don't just say women are useless whores, because I won't believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dominance and submission are the natural order of things. Women have always beem easier to dominate, so of course they end up getting treated as they should.dominance is fun, as well as submission, if women refuse to play the game, men will simply find somebody else to fit the role women used to play. Other men, sexbots, etc. And those submissive things will enjoy it where women have left themselves bitter and jealous with dreams of being a CEO and not a housewife.

Can you prove that dominance is fun, especially of the kind we're talking here (being forced into being a housewife)?

What kind of stupid question is that? Why would i need to prove something that only comes to alpha males anyways? Dominance is fun as well as submission, you haven't ever heard of BDSM and rape fetishism have you? Ask people that want to be raped, ask people that want to dominate why they want to dominate. It's primal, and only a person in touch with themselves will understand.

Stop being 12, why don't you put some sources to prove your bullshit?

I disagree with the statement, "men have always dominated women" and this entire shitpost seems to be based on that. Please prove this statement.

Helen of Troy, Cleopatra…etc.
They had male slaves, you dumbfuck.
Try reading actual historical records and not feelsy bullshit written by college kids.
White women in the West have absolutely no ground upon which to bitch. Highest standard of living among both sexes and all races. Longest average lifespan among both sexes and all races. Most access to health services among both sexes and all races.
OP, if you eat the shit that twit is selling, you really need to locate your testicles before they get away from you.

I don't think sexual fetishes in a minority of the population show that real subjection of women is desirable.

That's the most obviously true point in the whole thing.

the titanic, and wars

Wars are an argument against men being shit?

shit thread tbh. op's ass holes on the loose again

I did not say subjection of women is desirable, in fact i despise women. I said that someone will always submit to someone else, that it is natural. I did not say women will always submit, because they aren't doing that now. Alternatives will be found, because it is what the dominant sex wishes, women nowadays care only for the top percent of men, every man left out is left bitter, and guess what? Many of those bitter men are the ones making scientific breakthroughs, they are the ones hoping a bitch would, just so they can completely replace women with someone more happy to submit.

Na

They had male slaves, you dumbfuck.
Oh wow this debunks the whole idea of patriarchy… we need to rethink this
You seem like a 14 year old Holla Forums poster
I'm talking about the average woman.

>>>/reddit/

tru

wars are argument against 3DPD not being enslaved, and in fact were and are valued over men that were sent by the 1,000,000s to die in a war they probably didn't care about.

You know that not everyone that is submissive to their partner is into whips and leather, right?

It's more than men had a comparative advantage in war, compared to childbirth.

It doesn't show that women weren't enslaved or were considered higher than men.

Yes.

if men considered 3DPD of such little value it wouldn't matter how shit 3DPD are at war, they would given them a weapon maybe and force them to fight in wars, maybe get killed in place of a man.

Not really, women are still naturally inferior there brains are wired to think faster but there iq level is consistently lower on the bell curve in relation to Mens. The whole enslaved women thing is definitely bullshit women have been pampered and taken care of more than men have ever been or ever will. Men are women's slaves if we are somehow unsuccessful in proving our worth and success we don't get to breed, all a woman has to do is look pretty to get pretty much any man she wants and eventually one that will get on his knees and submit to her.

During one point in particular in the ancient world it was estimated that 1 in 22 women was participating in reproducing hows that for being "enslaved".

Men and women are bitter mutual business partners not slaves (unless there into that) the entire reason we have a patriarchal society now is because 5000 years ago practically every society was matriarchal and the women fucked up and allowed societies to stagnate. The men who took over re asserted competition for mating resulting in better kids and a society that pushed men to do harder work to gain a mate or mates. If that had never happened we may not have gotten Rome or Greece or any of the other civilizations that advanced human life to new heights. (And Rome was definitively without a fucking doubt a patriarchal society)

So no your not oppressed you are pampered you can literally do damn near anything you want and men will protect you, anywhere where men don't adequately protect you is coincidentally a shithole you don't want to live in. (natural selection is funny that way)

Learn into logic or fuck off whore.

no, i'm saying that women are just better used for giving birth. they didn't use female slave niggers for war either, but for sex

it's like that

OP's pic is absolutely ridiculous, even though it is the mainstream view. The other way to look at the same facts is that society has always been built so that women get to sit at home and the closest thing they have to "work" is making sure their own children don't die. Meanwhile, everything is provided for them for men who do actual work, send their entire paycheck to the woman, and then don't even get to see their kids, but the kids probably aren't even his, since he's at work all day while the wife is fucking the milkman.

It takes a complete sociopathic retard to argue that the class that had to actually work was the master class, while the class that gets to sit there and have everything handed to them is the underclass.

It seems to doesn't it, but the standard deviation for intelligence is higher for men. Only as the mean intelligence for both sexes has gone up have women as a whole become anything but useless. Who do you have to thank for for ideal growing conditions? Men, who put up with your substandard ass for the good of the species thus far.

Let us not forget that Women's mate selection instincts have not evolved as fast as society has, leaving you incapable of realizing how lucky you are to have been supported by your beta fathers and husbands all while wishing you were being shafted by Chad.

Tl;dr: Men of any kind of value don't want to breed with sluts. If we stop breeding we die out as a species.
This is not a difficult concept.

Adding to your point, we'll add some Voltaire "If you wish to learn who rules over you look to (s)he you cannot criticize". Emphasis mine. Historically and currently you are supposed to watch what you say around women and treat them very delicately. The only people higher on the Totem pole are Jews.

Does anyone have the one about the Greek myth where men are rewarded with death at the height of their glory? In this case they're killed by Hera after they carry their mother to town and this is a reward for them. It's no wonder Zeus whored around.

They're useless whores. Now here's why:

Hundreds and even thousands of years ago women played vital roles in society. They not only raised children, they also made and washed clothes, made food daily and also prepared and preserved it for winter months, and in times of war they would create weapons when men were in short supply. These things were more important and more noble than anyone gives credit for. Without women doing these things the men would be starving, dirty, without next of kin, and possibly killed by enemy soldiers. In return the men would provide protection, build shelter, and work to obtain food by buying or growing it. If the men didn't do this, the women would starve and freeze to death or be raped and murdered by invading enemy hordes. Men and women complimented each other and each had a specific role in society which helped us to adapt and evolve and be successful. If either of them left or died, it would be extremely difficult or sometimes impossible to go on without outside help from their community.

Now that automation is a thing, I can go to the store and buy microwave food all year round, I have a washer, a dryer, a dishwasher, and I'm relatively safe from war or other widespread violence. I can buy my own house just for myself. So what would a woman do for me? She'd provide companionship. But I don't have enough money to pay for two people, so now she has to work like a man works. 40 hours a week at a job she may not like. Women have equality with men now and they don't like it. They hate. They bitch and bitch and bitch about how if only they became (insert higher position) at their job then they'd be happy. Women have learned that money doesn't buy happiness. Their other route is to find a man to latch onto who will let them sit around all day and feed them while he gets nothing in return. The traditional relationship between men and women has gone from mutually beneficial to parasitic. Many women with a lack of shit to do will run around opening their legs to everything that walks in an attempt to fill void within (no pun intended). This doesn't work because afterwards the guy leaves and they feel discarded, like common trash because there's no love and no relationship. It makes the personal impersonal. It turns something wonderful into something ugly. And still, they're unhappy. They've become useless cum dumpsters and most of the men fucking them feel just as shitty, though most won't admit it. Both men and women have been reduced to living sex toys. It's perverse and disgusting, and deep down most people know this to be true. Many will use religion as their excuse to try and escape this cycle and go the tradition route, though the current state society with the acceptance of casual sexual relations has caused extensive damage to the male/female dynamic.

There you go faggot. You may not like it but I speak the truth.

Your arguments of past equality ignore that men were sent in droves to die. If not in war than in dangerous jobs. This, combined with women just generally having drastically inflated egos, results in most men in history never breeding, but almost all women successfully breeding. You have more than twice as many female ancestors as you do male ones, because men and men's lives have always been seen as practically worthless, while women and women's lives were always given inherent value.

Alright little user, sit down. We're going to have the talk. You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much or get really drunk at a night club and don't have any rubbers they do the sex. The man puts his penis in the women's vagina and it feels nice for both. This can result in pregnancy and 9 months later a baby is both. It takes both a man and a woman to create a baby.

born

What it means is that all the women are fucking the same few chads, while most men die forever alone. This is further helped by the fact that near-entire populations of men are sent to die in war and other dangerous occupations while still very young.

Society was never equal. It was always built for the comfort of women at the expense of men.

Are you implying that giving your life for the survival of your people and your nation is not one of the most noble things a man can do? I think that the thrill of battle would certainly beat sitting on my ass doing rum shots on a Thursday night and posting on shitchan.

So what? Nothing can ever beat the feeling of shooting to kill. You get a huge rush of adrenalin that no drugs can easily reproduce. The pungent smell of the gunpowder, the flicker of the spent casings as they eject, the bright flash of death, the deafening sound, the recoil of the weapon. It's fantastic the way you feel raw power as your animal instincts kick in and you just feel unstoppable. Many of those men died experiencing something that's better than an orgasm. What kind of weakling wouldn't be able to appreciate that? Many modern men are like neutered and declawed cats. It's just sad.

Have fun with your honor and nobility. Your wife will shed some crocodile tears at your funeral, and then continue riding Chad's cock. But go ahead, keep telling yourself this is a fair deal, because at least you get the verbal head-pats of being told you're "a man," right? Makes it all worth it.

oh i love that one

You're dripping with autism, aren't you?

That isn't his argument at all, faggot.

Yes, he would. Chad is rich and doesn't need to fight. But kings aren't chads, right?

Yes, exactly what I'm implying. Because statistically, practically all women have practically always been roasties.

No, I'm implying she was riding chad's cock before you died, too, and is only sad because she no longer reaps the benefits of having you slave for her. Chad is probably already married to some other bitch, but she doesn't care and fucks him anyway, and will instead marry another stupid cuck like yourself.

You don't understand the Chad/virgin meme at all.

How much does your projector cost? It's low quality but it gets the job done.

Source: your backside.

I know I kicked some pebbles up there but I had no idea that you had this much sand in your cunt.

In conclusion, you seem to be the beta male version of a feminist land whale. The type that thinks he's smart for a assembling a desktop to play Steam games, is totally fuckless, thinks all women are Satan, is afraid to leave the house, and hasn't showered in a week. I'd bet that my own projection is fairly accurate. Have you considered growing a pair? Maybe then you'll be able to muster up enough testicular fortitude to produce a solid rebuttal or a feasible solution to our current societal ills.

TLDR I'm leaving you to stomp around in your own fecal matter because I'm getting the impression that this is baby's first chan visit after crawling out from under the vomit crusted Tumblr rock

"women had absolutely NO rights to work or study."
This is categorically wrong. Apart from there being many prominent female historical figures, all throughout history you have examples of women with trades. We have numerous rosters to confirm this. There were several femal master blacksmiths in England, if I recall correctly. They were certainly less common in the past than men, but this view of history is a delusion.

Besides, what should it fucking matter? You have equality in Western civilizations today. And no, that doesn't mean equal representation in every field of work. (Except for unfavorable jobs like construction and sanitation workers, of course). It means equality of opportunity.People in Wester societies can succeed withouth their gender being a factor. Your "patriarchy" is a fucking joke.

At least the OP agknowledges how bad things are for women under Islam, but the rest is just the expected braindead millennial drivel.

To be a king, one needed all kinds of skills: physical power, social charisma, intelligence, strategic thinking, health, etc. Those that lacked these attributes didn't last very long, as nearly every man alive fancies himself a king.

Not a meme. A statistical fact. Women love money. There are other factors that can attract them, but money is prime. Having money is the biggest factor to helping you be a chad.

You literally didn't read the rest of the line before replying? Because I justified my position.

Statistically, women just go for chads. We can trace this through your genealogy.

I'm only encouraging you to stop working against your own self interest. You take pride in sacrificing your well being and your life for people who get all the advantages of being a NEET with none of the disadvantages. You're a massive cuck.

I'm simply acknowledging that the game is rigged, and pointing out that you're retarded for taking pride in playing a losing position. You're literally calling me stupid for not sacrificing my life to support some bitches just because they have vaginas.

It doesn't matter if there are some women that resist the urge to take up society on its offer to coast by while never contributing anything. The point is that the system is rigged, and playing along with a rigged system is stupid.

Nice one, cuck.

You're the one who is too much of a coward to stand up against a system that is rigged against you.

Waifubots. Let them suck up a bunch of men so the women have fewer beta orbiters to support them emotionally and in all the other ways women get beta cucks to support them. Maybe then women will decide to actually start treating men like human beings, instead of hated beasts of burden that are only kept around because they do jobs that the master class doesn't want to do. Or maybe it will end up like japan, where they'll bitch and moan about men wising up and opting out, but never actually think to start treating them any better and giving them any incentive to play. So be it. Waifubot technology will only get better, and artificial wombs will come along eventually to supplement them.

Sure thing, bud.

Women having it "bad" in other cultures is largely the result of their historical advantage of never having to work occasionally backfiring on them in certain situations.

That explains all the inbred mutants that have been kings. And we all know Henry the 8th was the pinnacle of physical power. it was his physical strength that made him so influential, right?

But only the super rich can ever actually compete for it, and even then only if they can make some sort of hereditary claim. And that is still always an uphill battle that can only be waged, let alone won, when things are going badly for the whole country.

It would, wouldn't it, you useless queer? Logic isn't a playtoy for fags and women, it's a real thing that has value. Please stop trying to ruin it, you vapid turdkisser.

Forgot to link this video, but it's about how women are treated under islam and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo

Women were oppressed, but with that oppression came protection. Basically poor women married up more often than poor men were married up or were able to work themselves out of poverty. That's why women during the introduction of agriculture had children at the rate of 17:1 compared to men.
It's similar to how women complain about the dating scene. Sure, there are more chads out there who have it made than the Stacys, but ultimately not everyone is a Stacy or a Chad. And for those who aren't, the men have a harder time than the women.

Basically, only kings are men, but not every man is a king. As man, you need to work your ass off to reach your potential to go up in life, and while women were discouraged from doing that they didn't need to. A man prevented from studying and working certain jobs is more fucked than a women prevented from doing those certain things. Of course, most men weren't really allowed to have a "rags to richess" story back in the day, but then capitalism came along. Feminism probably wouldn't have meant anything before capitalism allowed men the "freedom" to work their way out of dismal conditions. Even if men had it better, they were also "stuck" so to speak.

But I'm just some random fuck on the internet and nobody really knows what the fuck they're talking about here.

You're mostly correct except that while only men are kings, queens got all the benefits of being a king with far fewer responsibilities, or none at all.

Women always got the benefits of their husband with none of the responsibilities.

This. I'm all for equal treatment and see women as my equal, but all I hear is how great I have it as a man and women are so mistreated and yet when conflict arises, I am cannon fodder. Or if a guys wife wants to end the marriage, he is up shit creek. I also don't like the reaction to people being for mens rights. You immediately get labeled a misogynist. I fucking love women, a good woman is a fucking treasure. It's just the governments exploitation of men for the sake of women I'm against.

Well said.

Women aren't the boogeyman, user. You are the male equivalent of a feminazi. You don't beat stupid with stupid, stupid.

Bitch has got a good point, it's all true what she says.

How many are there?
but that's not psuedoscience, it's called sexual dimorphism which occurs in >99% of species besides Humans, or atleast according to you.
Then how come you have the right to type this?
Well domestic abuse is actually most often perpetrated by women.
Where would you be without them?

another 14 year old Holla Forums tard post

The answer is to stop bitching or go to Africa or some place and try to convince the niggers that raping virgins doesn't get rid of your aids if you care about the "plight of the female gender".

the problem is not the women, it's the ßeta males that support them. even chads are ßeta. they are the ones who give women power.

they give them power by treating them special. if anything, chad/sugar daddies must be destroyed. they are the ones who cause these problems.

Two sides of the same retard coin.

loling @ u, post tits