Guys, Is Hotwheels still alive? What does he do these days? Do you think he misses us?

Guys, Is Hotwheels still alive? What does he do these days? Do you think he misses us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrCaA9Strrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we sure dont miss him

he ded

He was alive last month for sure. He posted a video on youtube about all the wonderful benefits of eugenics.

he was once a great man, you faggots destroyed him.

fullchan after hot wheels has been shit.

/hebe/ was pretty good tbh

/hebe/ was good. this place was much better before jim and dys went full sjw and b& fun.

Sadly, I think he's been dead for a while and he probably assigned a ghost writer to manage his Twitter account in his will so he lives on.

People with his condition don't live very long.

Was he actually in the video?

I think that video was old as fuck.

He fed Jim's pigs for a full day

i just miss the old atmosphere of the boards, where everyone was hostile but it was a 'friendly' hostile. everyone was giving and everyone was open about their experiences. ofc there was bitching and moaning but that just comes with 'free speech.'

RIP

I cant find the one I was looking for, but here's one where he was alive 9 months ago youtube.com/watch?v=TrCaA9Strrw by The Pisswater

Very true you faggot. It was much more chill and one could just bull shit and laugh.
Threads would easily get a few hundred replies with people going back and forth.

Now it's just traps and Jews.

;~;
we need to go back

The absolute state of hotwheels

HOW THE FUCK DO I UPVOTE ON THIS THING

newfag

xDDD

you can upvote posts on Holla Forums by deleting system32

He's not missed on wizchan and he's not missed here. Why would he miss us? He's living it up getting his femurs constantly fractured by fucking underage Filipino prostitutes raw as he does programming commissions.

that sounds like a good life if i'm being honest esp. with this 'condition.'

That's comforting.

He was a bad mother fucker how didn't give a shit. How many board owners go on TV and tell off a tranny cunt?

A chubby already used him as a dildo and he is still alive.

The real problem is him dying from his pennis taking all the blood from his body, seriously, that thing is bigger than his leg.

He posts on tbpchan instead

No.

He has long since decomposed into his constituent elements.

There was a noticeable lack of calcium.

The dead miss nobody. Given how he betrayed us before his death, I suspect he wouldn't even if he were still alive.

BTW, every time this question gets posted, you get a bunch of dumb fucks saying shit like "he's still alive guize he posted a video last month see!?" But the videos are all either old (just previously unreleased) or faked. And he either turned over his Github account, Twitter account, etc. to Jim and company willingly at some point, or under duress before they murdered him at the pig farm. But his accounts are being operated by someone else.

He's most likely still alive you faggots.
>>>/asmr/58743
just a month ago

no brudder, Jimbo Corleone fed him to the pigs, right after josh

That's pretty easy, when your leg is only six inches long.