Am I the only person looking forward to this? The first one is unironically kino. I like the others too...

Am I the only person looking forward to this? The first one is unironically kino. I like the others too, even though they are kind of shit.

It's a (((Disney))) film, so I'm sure there are plenty of other retards looking forward to it.

what the fuck even is that playbill jesus

it looks like shit m8, kaya a shit, bardems schick sucks, orlando bloom coming back its shit.
first one was the only good one

It's amazing how much influence disney has.

beauty and the beast was unironically the only good disney films ive seen since potc

End your life, retard. Cuckolds like you are the reason this world is a shithole.

tranny?

i think never watched any of the movies

No, i just wanted to zoom into the boobs for no productive reason.

Sarcasm?

Theyre not trying to continue or redo the Kiera knightly Orlando Bloom shit are they?

The Depp oh so quirky pirate character is too much of a supporting character to have his own movies no matter what the fangirls say

time to walk the plank

Looks like Tim Curry if he went on hormones as a teenager

lol i'm dead serious user, i was going to make a comment about "This is the only reason i'd watch this movie" Then decided to just post the picture.

Time to stop watching kid's movies, mate

dead man's chest was the best, you disney nigger.

The first one was a fantasy classic, but then they made sequels to it that were rushed and comparatively shitty.

I'm pretty excite. I think the third one was the best though.

Well they're both britsh. British people are so incredibly inbred that they all look the same.

idk fams, that first film was a snoozefest. i never bothered to watch the others.

What movies are those from?

at least try to come up with more to say than "et stenks" faggot.
Every half-decent line in the film is spoken by Barbossa because Geoffrey Rush has his own dialogue writer. This is 100% the reason why he is such a popular character and a successful actor.

it was good compared to the others
decent comedy
good story
great music
and it's not like there's a ton of good pirate kino to pick from
also that poster looks retarded

The story ended in the third one. The fourth one was just pointless, boring trash and this one probably will be too.

The only pirate kino is muppet treasure island.

what

trips confirm

literally who

dude are you retarded, the arm with the sword is from the guy in the background

This is true

The first was 10/10

The second was okay

The third was pointless

The fourth was…what was it about again?

This one will be 6/10 on imdb at best.

This face seems to be saying:

i unironically like this series and i'm excited to see the new one