ITT: scenes that changed your life

ITT: scenes that changed your life

Only true kinoteka allowed

If they ever made a MGS movie I kind of wish it would be like this and have the focus on Snake confronting Big Boss.

Are you a nigger? Oh wait, nevermind, they never tip to begin with.

What about chinkos? The Huns or Xiongu to you red barbarians were all up in that shit enriching and giving you culture n' shit

oops wrong thread

The riddle of steel

This whole movie scared me like no other movie had terrified me once i learned about the MKultra and jewmilati.

I had know about these themes before but never had they all been put to prospective.

the funny thing is that the higher a waiters wage, the less they make overall and the less they care about service.

with low minimum wage andtipping culture service is better and waiters make more.

This changed my dick.

Better quality.

That scene in Akira when the colonel and the scientist were discussing each other's jobs and how the colonel said that all scientists were timid and moraless romantics.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

Have you even seen Bad Lieutenant or Lord of War?

My nigga

Best movie ever made

reddit doesn't appreciate true cagekino

I always ignored this movie on my *to watch list*.

This scene makes me want to watch it now. Thx!

that scene that made me realize I was a pedo
I can't post it, I might get perma-banned

What movie is this from? Genuinely curious.

Describe it.

Even better, I'll draw it

You didn't draw that.

mkay

You should. Conan is pure philosophy kino, dismissed by many because of the action. It even features Arnie in his prime years, so there's no reason to ignore it.

Comment later and tell us what you think, user.

Just fuck my heart up

Pretty Baby?

She was wearing a merkin or something though.

He's never seen the original properly framed version of the bathtub scene!

That subtle scathing in the text

Drive

Even though it was on a DVD where the machine couldn't scan the disc properly and kept freezing every 10 - 15 minutes, no scene in any other film has come close to engaging me as this one before or since. It just keeps escalating beyond what I thought was possible and only lets off once every avenue has been thoroughly exhausted.

Being paid by commission does mean better overall service, but it also means shit service for people who can't cough up an extra 15% at the end of a meal.

I don't really give a shit if the waiter is making good pay or not. All I care about is my food, and if they want to be making more they can find another, less meaningless job. There's a reason why waiting on tables is a woman's job: it takes no skill and only requires a nice small and a friendly voice.

Correction: "smile" not "small"

The only little detail that still peeves my pooper about this part is Kilmer putting on the ski mask after already having beat the shit out of a guard in front of the entire bank.
What is even the point after that?

A man after my own heart. "Heat" is and will be an all-time classic. '90s Michael Mann is pure kino, user.

This scene made me hate Italians even more than I already did. God, I fucking hate greasy latini faggots.

The whole movie is top kino tbh

we all know that's the real reason

Nonetheless, truth is truth.

Good fucking taste.

Looks like we got a trump supporter here

the problem with that image is white actually are more productive, and they don't actually blame the jews for their own non-existing problems, they expose them.

I see this type of jab often where the white guy is blaming the jews for his pathetic life. When it's simply not true. Meanwhile the leftist actually does this, he blames white people, cops, capitalism, ect.