Pro-white people picture

Post your pro-white people picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Helga Bullwinkle is pro-white, she is also pro everyone as she is an inspiration to children everywhere

Just callin em like I see em

couldn't care less about the lame text and epic roon but do you have the original pic of just the woman?

Fuck communism… in the pussy!

Leftypol vs Kek

That last one is a mother to three school-age kids

Is this an eastern doujin oriented to be read like a western comic? Fucking kill yourself. Not even being slightly ironic.

Why do these always come off as cringy and forced?

sup normie

Why do white bois shoot up their schools so much? Funny, you never hear of black people doing it. Really makes you think tbh

Hey Holla Forums, watcha doin??

It reads left to right you subhuman

What is, leftist media bias? Besides they're too busy killing each other in the streets to do it at a school.

HEY /reddit/ WATCHA DOIN'?!

oh man, white Europeans legislate themselves OUT of freedom of speech and who's fault is it?

the jews of course, cause it's always the jews, it always is,

white people aren't making white babies anymore? of course it's not the white peoples fault NO! it's the jews

slipped on a banana peel? the jews
stubbed your toe on the coffee table? the jews
people disagree with your extremist nonsense? the jews

it's everyone and everything elses fault but your own right?

hello shlomo

man, I think if it were 8ft tall brown women with IQs in the same area as white people that were culturally enriching, I don't think Holla Forums would care

as much as i talk shit about Holla Forums i love them,

a group of people that advocate for all jews to be exterminated on one tab, then switch to the other tab and go right back to watching H3H3,

without even the slightest sense of self awareness, without even the slightest sense of irony, or hypocrisy,

it's amazing to me.

You're doing a poor job fitting on with us fellow white nationalists faggot. Maybe take a break and let Jim try, hes better at everything, which is probably why hes been promoted and you haven't. Jim isn't your friend, so why was he at your house last night?

Reddit spacing

Gas your self.

You got the sauce of the actual doujin by any chance?

You fags should get a room.

I feel sorry for that black guy, circumcised so badly he can't even cum with a chick vigorously tonguing his prostate and jacking him off at the same time.

White men do it better.
Check the stats. A white Man has the high score in 5/12 Categories, 3rd place in the dune-coon dominated Bomberman and half of the leader board in First person shooter -single player.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

pick one

Whites have learned their lesson. It won't just be the Jews this time.

Whites have learned their lesson. It won't just be the Jews this time.

It is the most pro white of all the runes. The one in that picture is the nazi version but it still has the same meaning.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

I subscribe to 14, but not to 88 because literal Jews are smart enough to know that the 88 drags down the 14, that is why Jews false flag with Nazi flags and Roman salutes.

Surprised nobody posted this classic.

You fucking retard

while I appreciate that music video, there's masonic and satanic symbolism in it. The black cube of Saturn is in the first few shots, and the holding of the semi-clenched fist against the chest is a Masonic symbol.