BASED ISRAEL THREAD

Come pay your respects to the most advanced country in the Middle East.

eat shit and die

Beautiful

Come pay your respects to the biggest potato in this bucket of chicken.

Literally less beautiful than North Korea.

>>>/sa/101

shalom my fellow bagelfag tell us more about based Israel and how great a state it is.

OY VEY

FARKEN BASED

pedo threads get deleted, but this cancer thread will probably get 200+ bot replies

DAILY REMINDER THAT MODS LOVE WHITE GENOCIDE

I will facefuck all of your leftist qt shills, keep sending them.

The UAE is the one smiling, my friend. Can you say the same?

This is now a rare merchant thread.

uncomfortable truths itt
the longnoses are barely better than the burgers
Holla Forums is making the same error as hitler over the jews. schlomo is a natural ally to fascism.
the kike meme is a mistake. they and Holla Forums have so much in common

Why all the hate for Israel?
Have any of you actually ever been to Israel?
This is just the palestinians cyber terrorists stirring up trouble.

WHY IS SLAVERY STILL LEGAL IN MUH """""BASED""""" ISRAEL??

Its not, but it should be, Palestinians are subhumans.

We know, the antisemetism is just a joke. Some of the 1488ers take it seriously but they are badly maligned by society and so speak of their frustrations on the internet. Most of us are just incredibly angry and apathetic at the subhuman degeneracy at work in our nations and need a convenient target to rally people to the cause of conventional wisdom. The whole jews are evil is just a scapegoating thing for uniting people behind the most powerful human emotion - hatred. Hated of selfishness, greed, usury, obsession over money, blatant degeneracy and profligacy is the real problem. It's also because of the suspicious trend of powerful people having jewish backgrounds or connections but like I said its misassigned rage by a generally misunderstood minority.

If any of the gentle scholars of Holla Forums disagree then please post in this shitty thread. The longer we keep this circlejerk going the more steam I blow off.

Please don't sage, I only get paid 5 shekels an hour. I'm begging you I have 2 semi-white kids to feed.

Of course it does. Vae victis as the ancient romans said before the roman empire was destroyed by jewish revolts and conversion to abrahamic religion.

They are G*d's chosen people. Respect thy Lord. Jesus prophesied that the Jews would run the world in Revelations. We must comply with the will of His Majesty. Allah be praised.

Why isn't North Korea planning on nuking israel?

"jew pill"
This is what kikes actually believe

I think it's safe to assume you guys are fans of Juden, amirite?

IDF girls are best

Way to be slaves to islamists

Even our great president loves Israel, why don't you Holla Forums?

/ourjew/

Iran is better, Kike.

GODLY

Keep in mind threads like this, hardcore Israel-shilling threads and trolls are paid to do this. It's a full time job. Typical like shit.

sage

Mudslimes are Semitic too, retard. All this Semitic bs is paid for by kike shills sooo that's worse.

BIBI IS THE BIGGEST NEONAZI ALIVE. HE WANTS MORE LIVING SPACE FOR HIS PEOPLE. HE IS IMPLEMENTING THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE PALESTINIAN QUESTION.