BAN THREAD

BAN THREAD

Post your bans, unreasonable or not!

can you not connect the dots?

Can you not?

WEW

oh no have mercy

I'm going to steal it and edit into other banned images before spreading them.

If it's not fake, that is.

The Holla Forums mods are fucking insane.
I don't know why Jim allows them to behave the way they do.
I thought Holla Forums was about freedom of speech?
Here are some samples. Permanent bans should only be reserved for those who continue spamming CP after three warnings.

Fuck that board. All you're allowed to do is react to the OPs, which I suspect are written by mods. Look at how pathetic everyone is. The mod writes an OP about a news article. Anyone else makes a thread about an event but doesn't provide a source get spammed with
and then every other post in the thread is a reaction image of pepe or people red texting their most primal, instant reactions. It's too retarded.

Kek. Well done, user. I agree, the Holla Forumsfags have no grip on reality whatsoever

Half the time the 'source' is zerohedge or sputniknews with no colaborating sources, and then the mods pin the thread after a couple of posts and deny they created it.
I even got banned for pointing this out.

What? Isn't a sockpuppet an account with a fake identity being used to push some agenda? How is that even possible on anonymous imageboards unless you announce who you are?

seems legit

They think everybody who criticizes them is the same person.

Wew

it was just a prank fam

Probably some a different post. Its hard enough to ban shill/kikes over one post. He probably got it from samefagging in a sticky they didn't like.
AlSO Holla Forums HAS BEEN A BATTLEGROUND FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.

Serves you right for kennediposting

This definitely hit a nerve
they shoah'd it after some guy got quads

So you didn't even need the proof?
They outed themselves inadvertently?

So much for that "christian love" :^(

based mods taking care of that icky cp

clothed pimenova too lewd for them

The burden of proof is their Achilles heel.

This is true.

lol, based mods