Rulecuck mods over at 4/b/ fail to see that their board is fucked...

Rulecuck mods over at 4/b/ fail to see that their board is fucked. They managed to completely and utterly devastate their board in just a couple days. Even Dysnomia didn't fuck up this bad.

8ch.net/bbbb/res/2315.html#2389

You have no idea how pathetic you sound, OP. Just drop it FFS.

Literally kill yourself. Not even kidding.

who fucking cares.

Stop whining fucking cuck,

This guy has 3 fucking threads about this up. Yeah, really.

On Holla Forums. He has 2 more on /bbbb/. And he did the same thing yesterday, and the day before.

Shit, I forgot to sage. My bad.

Q.Q

I have been banned several times from 4chan for "racism".
That place has been compromised.
I mean, what the fuck … 4chan of all places … banned for racism?
So much for free speech and anonymity.

i bet you said nigger on pol

Kek

this spamanon has given a lot of exposure to quad b tbh

jfc stop bumping this shit

Stopped reading there tbh

don't lie user, you couldn't even read the first word.

Come again?

I'm still working on fucking with /leftyp0l/, so 4b isn't on the top of my list, nonetheless, all taken together, your interboard warring debonair be commendable.

In any event, I'm surprised more Holla Forums bros don't declare war on /leftyp0l/ via doxxing the mods and so forth. A real shame the user community's gone cuck since the fall of 4chan.

Ah well, every community has it's golden age followed by a triggered and niggered dark age.

(OP)
I'm still working on fucking with /leftyp0l/, so 4b isn't on the top of my list; whatever the matter, all taken together, your interboard warring debonair be no less commendable.

In any event, I'm surprised more Holla Forums bros don't declare war on /leftyp0l/ via doxxing the mods and so forth. A real shame the user community's gone cuck since the fall of 4chan.

Ah well, every community has it's golden age followed by a triggered and niggered dark age.

alright, I'll bite. How are you fucking with Holla Forums?
It better be good, negro.

It's not good. It's not good at all.

Oh well. I didn't expect it to be true anyway.

The last time was when I called someone "Niggerlips" on /mu/

Do spamfags seriously think they have any effect beyond mildly irritating people?

Brainlet here, what did you mean by this?