TheShadowBrokers vs NSA

TheShadowBrokers released Password To NSA's hacking tools

archive.fo/boKxR

https:[email protected]/* *//dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

The password for the EQGRP-Auction-Files is CrDj”(;[email protected]/* */)#>deB7mN

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-publish-the-password-for-the-rest-the-stolen-nsa-hacking-tools/

The first cache of NSA hacking tools contained quite a lot of material, such as zero-day exploits and tools to bypass firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, and TOPSEC), a toolkit to extract VPN keys, backdoors for Linux systems, and several Windows exploits.

This second cache is quite fresh, and security researchers haven't had the time to search it in its entirety. As of now, we know of the following findings:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
github.com/Muhammd/EQGRP-AUCTION-Files
github.com/Muhammd/EQGRP-AUCTION-tools
heavy.com/tech/2016/11/shadow-brokers-nsa-leak-hack-auction-equation-group-latest-who-are-they-ransom-hackers-russia-us-election-cyberwar/
gist.github.com/achillean/1428757481e4b74e17bac962b6f71d55
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/1667dacddf710082a1567e4e481f416876f432b7/archive_files/pitches/pitchimpair
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/1667dacddf710082a1567e4e481f416876f432b7/archive_files/pitches/intonation
securityaffairs.co/wordpress/57859/intelligence/shadow-brokers-nsa-hacking-tools.html
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161
smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/why-hackers-should-be-afraid-of-how-they-write-20130115-2csdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This are NSA tools from 2013.
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
Here are original encrypted files:
github.com/Muhammd/EQGRP-AUCTION-Files
github.com/Muhammd/EQGRP-AUCTION-tools

heavy.com/tech/2016/11/shadow-brokers-nsa-leak-hack-auction-equation-group-latest-who-are-they-ransom-hackers-russia-us-election-cyberwar/

TheShadowBrokers came out soon after story Russians helped Trump began to appear in MSM.

Most of the tools and exploits from the latest leak are from the 90's and early 2000's.

Don't need to worry about the exploits in the leak unless you are running SunOS or OS/2.

when will those niggers leak something modern? How are we supposed to abuse the shit out of their own tools when they don't even use it nowadays. Leakers are cucks

The only way this NSA CIA madness will end is when actual criminals get access to all the tools and start wreaking havoc around the world with it. There is no way the situation will improve in any other scenario

The guy who leaked this wants to sell what he got. This is just an hors d'oeuvre to prove that he has something of value.

why are Americans so evil?

mostly israel

They are not evil, they are just powerful and retarded, which is even worse.

You mean, besides NSA?

This is actually helping cracking a rape case as we speak.

CIA nigger pls

I see your boss didn't give you the memo yet: the new official enemy is the Russians.

So it's freaking nothing. How disappointing.

It is, but

I am an expert. I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

The real meat is in the political and legal implications of some of the data. The Holla Forums related stuff seems mostly boring.

How can I learn how to use this tools?

This second cache is quite fresh, and security researchers haven't had the time to search it in its entirety. As of now, we know of the following findings:

(((You)))

It's all old, though. Even the "zero day" stuff is mostly previously unknown exploits for old software.

This, I already looked through it all and there's basically nothing. What a waste of time. I'm gonna go to sleep and I suggest the rest of you do too. It's late we should rest our eyes and take a quick nap.

pick 1

A hacker is someone who enjoys playful cleverness—not necessarily with computers. The programmers in the old MIT free software community of the 60s and 70s referred to themselves as hackers. Around 1980, journalists who discovered the hacker community mistakenly took the term to mean “security breaker.”

Please don't spread this mistake. People who break security are “crackers.”

Its sort of both.

First happened sometimes before August 2016.And probably want hack, someone with access just copied files, or they forgot those tools on some old device that was not wiped.

Somehow TheShadowBrokers got acces to those tools, packed them to gpg encrypted zip, and published few excerpts to prove its real.

Second happened yesterday when ShadowBrokers released password for gpg encrypted they were auctioning in 2016.

Not everyone is in your timezone, faggot.

you kinda need a intermediate to advanced level of understanding of the languages used. I took a quick look and I can read and understand the simpler shell scripts, theres some python, some perl. And a good understanding of what is involved in networking, know all the levels and be familiar with protocols, to the degree where you can quickly at a glance know what something does, as well as being able to spot things that are out of place (because if you just run programs and have no idea what they do, you deserve whatever happens).

It's very daunting, especially to beginners. People study this shit and stumble their way through it for years before really understanding the full utilization and power of a given tool or language or program

hahaha nobody bought up their shitty nsa cracks/keyloggers hahaha literally BTFO

it was never meant to be sold

Q: What if bid and no win, get bitcoins back? A: Sorry lose bidding war lose bitcoin and files. Lose Lose. Bid to win! But maybe not total loss. Instead to losers we give consolation prize. If our auction raises 1,000,000 (million) btc total, then we dump more Equation Group files, same quality, unencrypted, for free, to everyone.

Q: When does auction end? A: Unknown. When we feel is time to end. Keep bidding until we announce winner.

Q: Why I trust you? A: No trust, risk. You like reward, you take risk, maybe win, maybe not, no guarantees. There could be hack, steal, jail, dead, or war tomorrow. You worry more, protect self from other bidders, trolls, and haters.

Anybody have just this list available online?

gist.github.com/achillean/1428757481e4b74e17bac962b6f71d55

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/1667dacddf710082a1567e4e481f416876f432b7/archive_files/pitches/pitchimpair

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/1667dacddf710082a1567e4e481f416876f432b7/archive_files/pitches/intonation

securityaffairs.co/wordpress/57859/intelligence/shadow-brokers-nsa-hacking-tools.html

Pierluigi Paganini article

lots of them are universities

New message from TheShadowBrokers

twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161

https:[email protected]/* *//grammer-critics-information-vs-knowledge

I'm testing out the tools, however I have only managed to get different responses (nothing vs. instant error code) when trying to connect to different IPs with eternalblue.

Is there a list somewhere of windows servers? Or where can I fish for (recently active) windows IPs, like personal computers?

Help, blz. I want to figure out if there's something to this or is it just bunch of crap.

Holy shit, the fact that they write that way is kind of scary. The implications are interesting to say the least.

I'm glad they're calling out Snowden for being a massive cuck.

CIA, FBI, and NSA ability to recognize people based on written text patterns confirmed.

It doesn't take the US's national security budget to do that. You can see all the anti-firefox shill threads on this board follow the same template, for instance.

What are scary is peoples dismiss her on writing those manner. Humans doesn't even learned that stylometrics is a stuff. TOP KEK.

we gots your an moose, these be NASA, jej

So basically all just need start removing random word the middle our sentences.

i dont understand any of this, someone pls explain

"ha ha tough luck pal": in Wall-o-text format

smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/why-hackers-should-be-afraid-of-how-they-write-20130115-2csdo