Don't want too see it

don't want too see it
can't look away

You're a fucking pussy who should go back.

Post moar rat torture

THAT'S MY Holla Forums

Congratulations. You truly deserve this.

back to reddit, faggot

that horse looks happy

did the trap, blacked and fb/ig treads get boring?

i'm pretty sure i've been on 8ch longer than you
that aside, i saw the video on halfchan and wanted to share it, so what?

rightio edgy teenkike

OP you didn't post more nice torture, you nigger

it's probably on halfchan if you want to look at more rat torture
those set of webms have been floating around for what two years now? zzz

Hahahaha why kind of pathetic bitch kills mice. Fucking edgy emo white girl needs a good slap

no black people allowed pls go

can someone post snippy the rat pls

tons of famous serial killers began with small animals. so fuck u

You really are from cuckchan aren't you?
Gore videos have significantly less impact without sound btw.

that girl is going to snip your nanopenis next

I may or may not of fapped to this

Lol this bitch couldn't hurt a child. That's why she takes her gross edgy emotional issues out on cute helpless rats. You autistics need to go outside more.

Ok. And all series killers are whiney bitch babies. What's your point?

To enjoy this sort of thing, I suppose you have to be a mentally undeveloped subhuman and a cowardly, little faggot with emotionally stunted growth. The lowest of the low enjoy this because they are among the most powerless of people with extreme dissatisfaction with their lives and are so obsessively aware of their lack of strength and happiness that they must take out their frustrations on small animals, because they are too afraid and weak to do this to people. And while it may be true that some move on to human prey after getting comfortable with this routine, they never lose the fear and feeling of inferiority towards the world around them. They derive pleasure in these acts, because it fills the empty void in their egos that needs a sense of power and security. However, the relief is fleeting, and they are doomed to repeat the violence again and again to ease their minds less and less until they take it too far and are discovered for what they are by the people around them. In the end, the search for something to quell their hunger is in vain, and peace never finds them.

Any idea who this is?

Link to thread?

That video is lacking a firecracker up in the butt
Shame on you op.

Link to halfchan thread?

WTF

Bump

NICE

It's called an unix timestamp you fucking dunce

Nice but i would like to point out that torturing mices is absolutely satisfying i have done something similiar to this when i was about 10. Me and the neighbour girl we used to catch small mammals such as mices, rats, squirells sometimes snakes. We took them and stomped on them or just in general took twig and poke their eyes out. Maria was smiling when she tore rats tail and then hanged him with it. We were best friends i miss her so much she lives with her mother far away from me she never had boyfriend as i stalk her facebook. Im just too weak to write to her and ask her how is she doing.

Who is the person in the video? Any idea?

Person in the video is some chinese guy who torture mices or rats and puts them online i dont know where to find them but to my info there are alot worse videos. Since FBI niggers dont like this kind of content they are generally deleted within hours of posting since they got new help from NSA and thier AI algorithm can detect this very quickly. Btw the AI name is Ada

also

t. moralfag

maria who? i promise i wont cuck u

So cries out the wounded subhuman in pain.

Notice how I mentioned nothing about "morals", good or evil, or any sort of social requirement of being a crybaby PETA loser, but you were still blind to any criticism. I rather made the discussion about weakness and power and perhaps even hinted at their relationship to good and evil.

I suppose if I wanted to capture and torture the weak and powerless, I would go after psychopaths such as these, but the entire premise is only fulfilling in a limited context to the enlightened and happy. It would be much more likely for this substrate of humanity to be wiped out merely for being a nuisance and stumbling block preventing the advancement of mankind than for sport or pleasure.