There's never going to be another adaption of King Arthur, TV or film, without black people in again is there?

There's never going to be another adaption of King Arthur, TV or film, without black people in again is there?

Is reddit really this retarded?

You will have to fight for a better future.

If history went all wrong, we just have to write it right.

They cast Hounson as Merlin?

What in the fuck?!

How in the hell is that supposed to work?

I wonder how this guy will feel the day commissar Jamal and Trayqwon kick down his door, drag him and his family out of their beds in the middle of the night and put a bullet trough their skulls, one by one?

Still blaming the white right wingers.

Britanistain barely has any white people left, of course the y are going to rewrite its whole history

Yeah, i bet he'll even auto-masturbate and release an audible moan at what is coming to him.
The ultimate privilege checking he has been working his whole life for.

Since when did Africa belong to anyone, Reddit?

He's full of shit

So much poo I smell lmao

trump just fired the fbi director for doing his job and doing what was right pertaining to hillary, left right it doesnt matter hes a scumbag

In Japan, Arthur would be a woman.

Or Shakespeare

Redtext==Yo Fam, dat Yorrik MoFucka==Redtext

I cannot wait for the day when we track down and smash the skull of every single reddit user.

I'm not the biggest Trump fan but I'd say he fired Comey for being a self-serving, untrustworthy little weasel.

Hopefully he does the same to McCabe.

Japan is way ahead of you, baka gaijin.

Dude was clearly bought and paid for, trump is right to fire him.

You best start believing in redditor-threads….

You're in one.

what game

user, I assume that this user -

- already knows, considering that is clearly a Nero cosplay.

Japan even does King Arthur (Male) better than the west does.

Some shitty british fanfic kang doesnt deserve any more movies anyway. Make something about charlemagne or hundreds of other interesting kings

Is he saying this because of how the French and the Germans started making their stories about King Arthur and his knights in the 12th century?

These can both be true. In fact, they are.

If they didn't force diversity into it (they would) I'd be fine with that tbh.

They're really just coming out and saying it aren't they?

its a known fact that 90% of europe was composed of black people from ancient days until hitler gassed all of them. learn history, kiddo.

Rope.

Pick one devil.

Wasn't that the plot of The Turner Diaries?

Why should there be? Niggers have always been everywhere forever. There no place on Earth that their flying pyramid ships could not reach. It stands to reason that Arthurian England wasn't even in England, but was truly Arthurian Ethiopia.

Just another thing we wuz that the white devil stole.

Camelot was a flying pyramid and Excalibur was the BBC. It all makes sense now.

I'm chuckling by here
even though that's exactly what other races to with each other. you can easily see it in a classroom: blacks group up and so do asians, indians, and whites. this is hard coded into us to group up like this. this guy is a bumbling retard.

if its just a "social construct," then how can you tell?

We are TOLD to recognize it, you fucking shitlord!

Race is only skin deep!

BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK CRIMES LIVES MATTER!

BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD!

t. cultural marxist

Only King Arthur movie you ever need to watch is Exaclaibur.

This is how retarded that sentence sounds. Then again London is 50% black and 50% muslim now, so it doesn't how much shit they put in the movie, no one will care.

lol, within the next decade we're going to have a new Hitler. And this time there aren't going to be any whites interested in stopping him.

Sword in the Stone is pretty good but it's true that Excalibur is the best

then you should just as easily be able to tell yourself to not recognize it, yet you still recognize it kek

Mmmhmm, no better way to celebrate diversity but a jolly good bondage party ;3

UGH! I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THIS RACISM! I HAVE 2 BLACK FRIENDS, YOU FUCKING SHITLORD! HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?

t. cultural marxist

Do we really need a another King Arthur adaptation besides this one?

I heard an interesting rationalization for blacking roles that would be typically white. Mind you I don't agree with it, but this is the guy's train of thought.

If it isn't a role where race comes into play, then anyone can play that role. Same goes for fags and all that other hooplah.

get it together lads, the real world is scary

Fuck off faggot

If their worldview was open they'd know damn well that empathy is a trait not shared among the people they want to bring over.
Also if they were of superior intellect they'd also know damn well that nothing good comes out of importing massive amounts of freeloaders and inflating labor fields to drive down wages and make their lives harder.

sword in the stone feels like I'm watching someone else have a terrible but fun-looking acid trip

When are they gonna make a truly progressive King Arthur movie starring a Black man as the King who brought peace and civilization to the barbarians of England?