I used to fuck my mom's chubby 36 year old mexican friend when i was 14

i used to fuck my mom's chubby 36 year old mexican friend when i was 14.

Ask me anything.

im bored

body pic very related.

I wish I was you. Literally my fantasy as a kid was to be seduced by nice thick mummy.

Did we seduced you, How'd it happen?

Do you still see her?

Did anyone ever find out?

Why when did it stop?

How old are you now?

grew up poorfag most of my life, so me and my mother used to share a two bedroom apartment with her in a ghetto part town. one time she came home drunk and i was alone watching TV (The Batman Animated Series if I remember correctly) and she got all flirty with me, but I was 14, so I had no idea wtf was going on. i mean, i knew.. but i wasnt sure. then she got up from the couch and blew a kiss at me when she went to her room and I then I was sure she was really flirting, so I followed her and when I got by the door she literally started eating my face (well, not literally but thats how it felt). she wasnt hot or anything. she was chuby and had a big ass and big tits and used to wear those black spandex pants mexican ladies wear. anyways, when I touched her vagina that first time it was all fucking hot and musky over her clothes. i fucking remember that shit very clearly. anyways, thats the first time we fucked.

no. this happened in 1993. august of 1993 to be exact. so I dont know anything about her now.
no. never told my mother or anything. told some friends from high school later on but not while it was happening.
my mother and her argued and fought over rent money. i cant remember if it was rent money, but I remember it was over some money. then she moved out after that.

sweet little lies

nope. she had a daughter named Priscilla. Priscilla should be….27 or 28 years old now. Wish I could remember her last name, so I could look her up and tell her I fucked her mom when I was 14.

So was it just a one time thing you never fucked after that?

Be more specific on the "flirting". She came home drunk while you were comfy watching Bateman then what happened exactly? Give me the full story.

Did she act weird or anything the next day did you two ever talk about it? What was it like afterwards between you two?

Did she enjoy it?

I was just trying to space out each question so he could reply individually and not overlook one because they were all slapped together in one paragraph

41 - (2017 - 1993) = 17
If you're going to lie or embellish then get your math correct and come up with something better.

we fucked for about 6 months until she moved out. basically any time my mother wasnt home i would try to have sex with her by kissing her or grabbing her ass or tits or something. most times we had sex, but sometimes she would turn me down for some stupid reason or another.
i was sitting on a white dirty as fuck couch (like i said, we were poor) sitting down watching Batman (on fox) and she came home all happy and laughing and asking me what I was doing and sat down next to me on the couch and started watching tv with me. then she just started askng me why i was home and why i didnt have a girlfriend and of course i kind of thought that she was flirting with me because of her questions but being 14 you dont really know shit for sure, so I just kept answering her questions but she was like all touchy feely. like when she talked she would touch my leg or arm but like slapping briefly and she would laugh about stupid shit she would say. its hard to describe because I actuallu felt very nervous and was kind of jittery when she would do that. I dont know why. anyways, she asked me where my mother was and i told her she went to work and then she got up and she me if I wanted to go to the room with her and thats when my hands started like shaking and I STILL DIDNT FUCKING KNOW IF SHE WAS SERIOUS. anyways… when she walked towards her room (the door) and she blew the kiss at me I followed her. I was like under the door frame when she just grabed me hard and started kissing me like she was in heat or something. it wasnt like in the movies where the fucking kid makes out with a fucking blonde skinny model and everything is cool and shit. she had a fucking mustache and smoked and reeked of alcohol. but I was 14 and horny, so I didnt give a fuck and just went with it. had the hairiest pussy I had seen up until that time in my life. and it fucking smelled a lot too.

she wasnt weird about it. sometimes when my mother would leave the house to go to the store or something like that she would pull me into the kitchen or her room or something and start kissing me. obviously i would want to have sex but she would say no and nothing would happen then.

like a weird couple.

yes.

for privacy reasons. i was going to lie on the age or the date, but not both. i fucked up. i really was 14. but the year is wrong.

Did you get blowjobs from her? If yes was she good? Give detail and don't lie user.

yes and she would ask me to give her oral sex too. she was kind of too fat to get on top of me, so we never really 69, but tried to.

i dont remember if she was any good. I mean, she would just get on her knees and start sucking my dick like a grown up woman. (usually like on the ugly white couch we had or her bed) but she would always make me cum pretty fast. but I think that was just natural from me being young and never having had sex with anybody else before. it didnt go too long for me to get used to not cumming too fast. but i could get hard pretty fast after cumming, so it kind of didnt mater.

blowjobs were good. i didnt really care how she did it. to me it felt amazing anyways.

Welp, you ruined it for me. I was invisioning the girl in the OP. What did her vagina smell like, did it smell like fish? Did it smell good or bad? I've never smeld a vagina before.

Do you think it was mostly like a mental pleasure? Like she just liked the thrill and stuff or did she actually get off to your little bat boy wiener? If the second one how big was your wiener jack then? I'm insecure about my wiener size.

lol. she wasnt ugly ugly. just chubby and hairy. had a mustache I could feel every fucking time I kissed her and like forrest gump would later say: "she smelled like cigarretes".

her vagina didnt smell bad. it was just really musky and hot. like when i would put my hand on it and later on smell my hand i could smell pussy in my hand. it wasnt bad. just really strong pussy smell.

i dont know what it was. she never really told me anything. we would just fuck or do shit if my mother wasnt around.

well, yeah thats possible…but i dont know. maybe it was both. maybe she just wanted to get off with someone that time she was drunk and i was the only one around and then it just kept going.

like 5 inches. i wasnt big and still arent. i mean, its a little bigger, but I was a skinny fuck and i sure as hell wasn filling her up. i know because i could tell. but she didnt seem to mind. used to grab my ass and pull me in and grind her pussy against my crotch with my 5 incher inside her.

it gets better…i think.

sounds hot, describing it as "pussy smell" doesn't really mean anything to me.

thanks for the story user and answering all of my questions. you were one lucky kid.

Absolutely nothing in this thread actually happened and everyone involved should kill themselves.

well i aint lying.if young men and older ladies is your thing…im actually giving you gold.

What did she like the most? Did she have orgasms? Did she mass debate?

If you use any kind of formatting here you're a redditfag apparently. Or any kind of structure. Kek is chaos.

OP's lying. Not sure why.
Seen this exact story posted a couple years ago on 4/b/

how fake is op'd story from 10-10?