It's fucking 5:30am and I want to fucking sleep, but there's this piece of shit mosquito that keeps buzzing around...

It's fucking 5:30am and I want to fucking sleep, but there's this piece of shit mosquito that keeps buzzing around. I've been stung by the same fucking fly for a couple of days now.
Every time I turn on the lights to look for it it's nowhere to be found or I see it for a split second and then lose it. It's driving me nuts.

How do I kill this piece of shit, Holla Forums? I'm fucking sick of this thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-9YKjll_oc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCgPu678C3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ez

Would love to set the fucker on fire, but like I said, I usually only see it for a split second. Waving a flame around is going to result in more things getting burnt eventually and that's not exactly optimal.

If a .44 Magnum pistol is powerful enough to take down a bear, it's certainly powerful enough to take down a mosquito.

Use a .44 Magnum pistol. I think Ruger makes a sturdy single-shot revolver in that caliber.

It actually works.

I am afraid I am not currently in possession of a gun nor do I have the means to acquire one.

gas him then.

Turn on a fan
Go to sleep

Then I might wake up with a mosquito bite on my leg

youtube.com/watch?v=l-9YKjll_oc

Ive been bitten so many times i dobt even feel mosquito bites anymore, just ignore it lol

It's not the noise, I just don't want any more fucking bites.

Can't really tell what it is. Some kind of spray?

1.) Turn on light in room next to yours
2.) crack door slightly, enough to just let the light from the other room shine through without disturbing your sleep and also just enough for the mosquito to fit through
3.) enjoy sleep, bug will fly to other room because mosquito's are attracted to light
If the power bill is enough of a problem just from using lights nigger then you need to buy an LED bulb and replace your shitty old incandescent shit

this is the solution

Then have your bf shoot it.

I have actually tried attracting it by keeping my light on and pretending to sleep, waiting for it to come close so that I could whack it, but it only and consistently only comes close when the lights are turned off and never when they're on. I'm starting to think this "light attracts mosquito's" thing is false.

I want to say they're more attracted to the "smell" of people than anything else, but I don't know that for sure.

co2 maybe…

don't breath and see if it finds you

That's probably it. Guess I gotta stop breathing.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna turn on the fan and try to sleep. I'm tired enough to not give a fuck anymore.
Thanks for the suggestions Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=FCgPu678C3s

It's 6:30 here, OP, and I have the same fucking problem. I feel ya. GMT+1 for life tho