What are some things I can do with a vpn besides torrent and shitpost?

what are some things I can do with a vpn besides torrent and shitpost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilYNNIsFXQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

skype with your mom

rude

cheat at diablo ii

Cheat at Diablo II with your mom

poast fanny maems

^ with your mom

poast fanny moms wit ur mæm

this is honestly why people like you need to be murdered negan style with a barbwire bat. you obviously don't understand what a vpn is for but you are so susceptible to suggestion and adverting and word of mouth that you feel like if you don't have a vpn you are really missing out on life or you're some sort of chump. so you throw your money at any vpn provider because you must have it to fit in and be on the cutting edge. now you have it, it is fulfilling it's function, and you are confused about what it is for. you want more from it. it must be fun and entertaining. nevermind you are too stupid to understand what it is actually doing for you, you need to be able to talk about what a great cool amazing informed guy you are because you, like everyone else, now have your vpn and it can't be this dull and boring.

i hope your house catches on fire tonight and you die screaming in pain your stupidity and conformist mentality deserve nothing less.

spam /bbbb/ over and over again and then cry rulecuck when you get banned

Spam /bbbb/ and get your mom banned

you're autistic
I don't give a shit I just want to download movies in peace. Anything extra is good too. Retard.

then you just answered your own question retard and tacitly admitted this is an attempt at socializing on an anonymous board! kys weak faggot!

your retarted

posting on the internet is socializing and it doesn't make one a weak faggot.

Hold on. Which pill is this? I need to know before I take it.

u could always upload cp on various sites for fun

prank calls

youtube.com/watch?v=ilYNNIsFXQE

this tbh

can I really do that without risk? can i become a cunnybro?

You could torrent other peoples shitposts.

no

OP is making mass surveillance more difficult for the feds.

You could kys tbh fam

I don't know what negan style means but I'm all for faggots like OP being murdered with barbwire bats.

Wasted money tbh

torrent
shitpost
samefag
be slightly safer than bare IP
spoof site that only let you do something once per IP
go back to 4chan

I have an isp that sends me letters. I have 6/7 letters before they disconnect my internet. Sure I could probably threaten to cancel my service and they might do nothing about it, but VPNs aren't that expensive. Worth not having to deal with the hassle.

You do if you live in a rich 3rd world country like the united states and most of europe.

YOU COULD PROBABLY SETUP A SYSTEM TO CHARGE A LAZER REMOTELY.