Every single day is the same

Every single day is the same
What's the point of living

Pick up a skill or a hobby apart from shitposting or vidya

I have no motivation to do either. I don't like anything except video games and I haven't played a video game in weeks.

What's been stopping you from playing vidya?
Also, seems like you need a drastic change in pace.

I don't feel like doing it.

There's your problem. Humans (especially males) require exercise, if you neglect this you will get the symptoms which you are experiencing like lethargy, low energy, and attraction to chinese cartoons as an escapism mechanism. You need to start training.

Nigger just get up, just get put of your house. Go outside and stand in the sun, feel that wind in your hair. Read a book. Buy a pencil, they're like 25 cents these days. Draw something; it doesn't have to be good. Fly a kite. Read a book. Fucking, garden. Nail together a grow bed out of wood planks and plant some flowers. Holy shit there are so many things you could do to improve your life satisfaction almost instantly. If you can't come up with at least one, neck yourself.

I already work out about 30 minutes a day. I've been doing that almost 2 months now and I feel no different.

That's vague. What do you do?

All of those things sound boring and awful.

I got some dumbbells and I've been doing a bunch of arm workouts, then pushups, then stomach workouts for my daily workout.

Even necking yourself? That's the final solution.

Start a basic PPL routine or SS, both good for DYEL beginners. If that's not your style do daily cardio, I would suggest 1 hr walks since I assume you're a fatass whose joints couldn't handle the impact of running.
Stomach is not a muscle.

Stomach muscles
And I refuse to do cardio, I hate it. Actually I'm a skeleton, 145lb when I checked a few months ago but I've been eating 2 meals a day steadily now so I might have gained weight.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky, eat big, and you will feel better both physically and mentally.

I already homecook all of my meals with good portions of meats and vegetables as well as eat fruit, and the only liquid I drink is water.

how much do you make per hour at your job faggot

Go read the sticky. Read it until it has burned into your brain you gigantic weeaboo faggot. If you still lack the motivation to do anything outside of shitposting congratulations you've finally realized you have no value as a human on this earth and you should probably kill yourself.

Roughly 30$ if I calculate from my salary I think.

you can go fuck yourself then

Go to /r9k/ you depressed useless stupid faggot

I don't need to read your gay sticky on your gay board to have common sense to know how to portion my own meals properly.

Yes yes you do. Because you're retarded. Neck yourself avatarfag

Only recently I said. And I've been skipping my lunch recently because I feel full after dinners more often and I don't want to gain weight and become a landwhale in my 30's.

Stop eating carbs. Sugar is poisoning your body and thus your mind. Eat high in protein and fat, you will be full of energy and happier, then you will have energy and motivation to change your lifestyle.

Why do you even bother responding with excuses if you just want to complain? Start a blog.

I already eat lots of meat, and the only sugar I eat are a few baked cookies every few days. My plan is to not buy any new non essential main course foods (like cookies) from now on and get to one homecooked meal a day with good meats and vegetables, with an apple for lunch.

Why don't you buy 300 pounds of crack with that pile of money that's just sitting there and go to Thailand and fuck some lady boys?

Drugs are bad. I don't spend my money on anything except food and bills. It's smarter to not buy toys so I can save my money up in case I need to go to the hospital for an accident, pay a car bill, lose my job, and/or retirement.

meant for

Maybe you should invest in some glasses too.

Posting is fucked up right now, it takes half a minute for it to appear.