Nowadays Would father ted be called Christian propaganda just because it wasn't a outright anti-religious show?

Nowadays Would father ted be called Christian propaganda just because it wasn't a outright anti-religious show?

Maybe

definitely an islamophobic and anti-semitic show

The only religion you're allowed to show in a positive light is judaism. Islam too if you're The Simpsons.

Even classic Simpsons mock judism. Not sure about the new seasons

When?

not really. there's a few "lol jews are so wacky" moments, but absolutely no serious mockery like with christianity

is he… dare I say it… /ourguy/?

Isn't Mr.Burns basically a jewish caricature?

Debatable. A recurring theme was that no one in the church really takes it seriously, and they're all shitty people deep down.

no. he's a stereotypical WASP one percenter

what on earth gave you the idea that he's Jewish?

Nowadays would The Flying Nun be called christian propaganda just because it wasn't a outright anti-religious show?

what did they mean by this?

Ned Flanders is (was) an unusually flattering caricature of a Christian. The same character on a Seth MacFarlane show would be a racist closet homosexual with a nymphomaniac wife.

Muslim remake when? Let's reflect the changing face of Britain.

The nose.

That might be true

You mean Citizen Kahn?

The hunched back and handrubbing.

Maybe back in the day, modern Ned is a intolerant anti-evolutionist bible-thumper. Maybe in a couple of years when most of the voice actors are dead Simpsons will devolve in just Flanders doing shit and Lisa showing how her illuminated liberal fedora ways are better.

FECKING GREEKS
THEY INVENTED GAYNESS
This show was great, shame the Irish had to go down the road of SocJus like the rest of the EU.

Irish are pretty much jews at this point, tbqh. Ireland leeches off as a fiscal paradise and feels entitled to take everything from the brits because of past offenses.

Ned changed so much throughout the show that the term for a character's quirks evolving into his main traits was named after him.

The UK is fucked too, user.

I think most villains in the past were jewish caricatures.
Rumpelstinsky, Gollum, Corvax(BBC's Muzzy), Gargamel, etc…

Thought, many of them were made by jews themselves, so maybe its more of a critic of a specific type of jew, or asquenazi jews or something.

Yeah just totally discount that London has been home of the kikes for the last 100 years or more.
Disregard that Ireland is paying 53% of the EU's taxes.
Disregard that the brits fucked over Hitler and created Israel.

I'm not a brit nor from any of the colonies.
Brit struggles with jews, and wanted to keep its own empire apart from Hitler's. Meanwhile, the Irish just became jews, with no struggle at all.

Isn't God real in the Simpsons? Also Homer the Heretic makes a really big deal about Homer not going to Church

It is also 'muh family values'. Its FOX's brand of jewed up republican think.

I'm talking about Lisa m80

Again you claim this with nothing to back it up, kill yourself.