ITT: We share wath we did today

ITT: We share wath we did today

sounds fun

We would get along

You remind me of my teenage years. Though instead of acid it was mescaline. Never could find acid back in the 2000s in Atlanta…

I rate your day 8.5/10

>nothing

Normal day for me, really.

living the dream

And tomorrow it will be the exact same thing

Dude it sounds like you eat way too much

the kitchen I manage is open today, but I'm making the plebs work. Staff meeting I scheduled tonight but I think I wont show up and get high instead.

I really want to lick her soles Holla Forums. My first step is to start tickling her. I will fuck her feet sooner or later. I need to. She also called me handsome once, unironically. So I have hope.

d-do you like feet?

Of course user, female feet are amazing. My friend's sister has really big feet and they are smooth

I hope you get to fuck her feet, gods speed user

ramen brudder or any type of instant soup you might have around. For your illness take my driving teachers special recipe. You brew some fruits tea and put some alcohol in it. Then you drink all of it over a few hours. You will get sleepy and go to sleep. Then you will sweat out everything and the next day you will feel healthy again.

Keep in mind to not do this if you already take other meds because booze and meds do not go together very well.

That's my day so far.

Considering going out to eat, but dun want to because don't want to be that lonely guy at the counter.
Also considering drinking, but dun want to be that guy alone at the bar annoying the bartender.

Guess I'll just shitpost instead.

Because I don't have the strength to do another grind, even tho Warships is better.

>spend the day bitching about politics and theology with friends while downloading some music via Soulseek to play on my computer through WinAmp

Pretty uneventful day, but that's much better than having to actually do stuff.

>winamp

My day:

i also shaved

That's it

Always a fun time..

That was my entire weekend.

why does it do that? did you set it up that way, or are they just overprotective soccer parents.

DATAMINE THREAD

fin

The pizza sucked ass crackers so i bought a sub from subway.

ass crackers don't sound too bad tbh

yo discord/ 77wrrsa

hool
Did I non-verbally communicate something through my rulefaggotry?

Fuck, I wrote this in text program and fucked the copy pasting

Did I non-verbally communicate something through my rulefaggotry?
Have I passed or failed some kind of test?